Chapter 5:Wingdings(Y/N's POV)

Gaster's words repeats in my head over and over, "I'm glad to see you've gone down the right path this time..."

What did he mean by that? I'm brooding over it too much... I wonder...are those symbols what I think they are? I'll ask him tomorrow...

*Time skip to the morning brought to you by rule 34 of the internet*

I slap on a simple black shirt and baggy grey sweat pants and drive to Alphy's lab.

I go down Alphy's elevator and knock on the door just so she know I'm coming in. Gaster responds,"Who is it...?"   Well that was a bit unexpected. "It's me, Y/N can I come in?"       "Ah, okay."  (He looks like that without the blush and the dialogue)

"  (He looks like that without the blush and the dialogue)

It shocks me to see how...cute he looks in an apron..

...Stop it me...

"Umm..."       "Come on in Y/N."      "R-right..."       "Do have a fever? Your face is a bit flushed." (Cinnamon bun, I see where Papyrus got it from...)    "N-no I'm fine...*grumble*...except for my stomach apparently, hehe!"   "Ha ha it seems so, well I was just preparing breakfast, would you like to join me?"       "Sure!"     

After a while I remember why I even came in the first place.     "Hey Gaster?"        "Yes?"      "Are those symbols that came out of you wingdings?"        "You know of wingdings?"     "Yes, it's a semi-popular font that people like to mess with and decode. I always found it interesting!"  A slight green hue appears on his skull as symbols flow out. For some reason, you only just remember that you can read wingdings. It says,'Your a strange human...'      "You know dings it's kinda rude to call someone strange to their face."      "You can read it?!"       "Yeah! I was so out of it before, I completely forgot I knew how to read it."    "You really are strange...but in a good way."   He sweetly smiles, which sends shivers up my spine, as he hands me plate of eggs and scrambled eggs. I'm probably blushing again, but I honestly just want food.    "T-thanks..."     "Let's eat."   

After a little while of long silence, I ask him,"Hey dings? Would you like visit Sans and Papyrus today?"    "I would love to, but where do they live?"    "Oh, that's right you don't know do you?"    "Know what?"    "We all live above-ground now!"  He drops his fork and glowing tears begin to flow out of his face. He slowly comes over to me and hugs me tightly.   "D-Does this mean...they're free?"    "Yes Gaster...we're all free..."    He buries his face into face into my neck and whispers,"thank you...so much..."   

"Don't worry Gaster..."

There'a a chappie for ya! Hope ya like it~!

ALL TEH FLUFFS!!!

Sorry...

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed! If you happened to, pet that vote button on it's head, it needs love too~! Comment if your really feelin' it, and i'll see you squishy chibi's later!! 

BYE~!!!