Chapter 10: Some Alone Time (Y/N's POV)

((I'll be having them play  Super Smash Bros, the Brawl one, because the majority wanted it. I hope ya enjoy.))

"In many timelines I've seen the game called Mario Kart, but I have never seen 'Smash'."     "OH MY GOSH! DAD WE SHOULD PLAY THAT ONE!"    "I'll set it up."   "THEN I'LL GO BUY MORE SPAGHETTI TO SNACK ON, I'LL BE BACK QUICKLY!"    "Hey bro, can I come with?"   "I DON'T SEE WHY YOU CAN NOT! I PREFER YOU BEING ACTIVE! GOODBYE Y/N AND DAD!"      "See ya later you two."   Sans winks at me and Dings and my face flushes, that jerk...

I go over to the TV. After a little bit of connecting the cords and turning things on I give Dings a controller and show him the instructions.  "Choose any character you like, we unlocked all of them."   "A-Alright um...this one I suppose."   He chose Mr Game & Watch. After training with him  for a couple of minuets, Dings got pretty good at it.  

Those two still weren't back yet, oh well.  "Gaster?"  His face flushed green, cute!  "Y-Yes Y/N?"  "Do you want to play a bit? Those two aren't back."   "O-Oh, if you wish..."   "Of course. Just think of this like practice for when we all play."    "Alright then." He smiles softly and I can't help but get a little flustered. Freakin bishonen skeleton...

"Do you mind if I use the controller for player 1?"   "Not at all, here."  As he hands it to me, the controller falls through his hand hole. He tries to catch it but fails as it falls through again. His face turns into shock and anger. I quickly grab it just before it hits the ground and can't help but laugh.  "Oh my gosh! HAHAH!"  He almost seems to be pouting like a child from my laughing. "That was not amusing...Do not laugh at my struggles..." And just when I thought he couldn't get cuter, he does. I wipe away a stray tear

"Sorry, I just couldn't help myself, you looked so shocked and cute!"
My laughter fills the room, and when I look up after that laughing fit, I see he green flushed face. I take a few seconds and finally realize I called him cute.

Shit.

"U-Um I-I mean...uh..." I can't think of any way to pretend that didn't happen, so I just hide my face in my hands. I'm so damn embarrassed!!
I hear soft chuckles softly rumble out of the cute skeleton next to me and it only makes my face blush darker.  "I'm not cute, but I appreciate the compliment dear Y/N..but I think we can forget this over a round or two of this game. What type is it?"

And somehow with only a few words I'm calm again.. Is it his smooth voice or what? I slowly peak back up, and seeing that sweet smile I can only smile back.

I've known him how long and he's already blown my words away with only a smile? Damn, that's what I get for getting close to this adorable skeleton...

"Yeah...let's play that game." After I choose my favorite character and starting a round, I show him how to play and he quickly gets used to the controls and actions of the character quickly. So cool..

Mhm... I'm here surprisingly...back at it  again... If I can that is.

If you hate me say so, I'd love to get more reasons to hate myself. I'm sure some of you would love to snap my neck, go ahead, I'm too tired to care.

Anyways, I know most of you prolly lost interest so I don't even know why I posted this, but ey, here we are.

Hope you guys have a dandy day, see ya.