The Indian Fan

By HarsimarKaur97

All The Way From India To London. Shanaya Arora. An Indian Girl Finds A Job As An Event Manager In A Really N... More

Intro
India To London
First Day Of Office
My Love
Sunday Funday
Authors Note
Someone New
Concert & Shopping
Big News
The o2 Arena
Movie Night
Birthday & Proposal
Authors Note.
Changes
Drunk
One Direction!
Thankyou
Authors Note
Weekend
First Concert!
Lunch
Happy Birthday Harry!
First Kiss
Authors Note
Date
I Love You's
Sick
Mumma's Boy
Barbecue
Falling Apart
India
A Year Of Happiness
Holmes Chapel
Work & Tours
Harry Styles Tour
Everything Is Fair In Love & War
Breaking The Orthodox
Forever
Always
Epilogue
End Note+Bonus Chapter

Awkward Days

1.3K 56 0
By HarsimarKaur97

1 more concert to go after this one. Days became awkward after the day me and Harry had lunch. There were rumour's we both were dating. Like for two days I was just so damn confused at time. The internet was full of our pictures outside the restaurant. Like the first time I saw the rumor's I was just so nervous to face the world, office and most importantly Harry. And that's when it turn out to be Awkwardness between us. We talked but just to show the world the that we are same old people. Most of the time we were talking just about if he needed something. Our talks become more professional and shorter. I tried my best to ignore him most of the time. While the same did he. We maintained our distance. Employees in my office at time give me quite a lot of awkward stares but at the same time my Boss was quite happy cuz his company was getting more attention. I didn't like it though and the media is just so fast in finding information about anyone. I don't know if my parents know it yet cuz they are normal in talking to me. They never had much attention on Hollywood news. But if dad saw it he would be quite disappointed. If i talk about Harry, well i miss his smile. He just sings to the Crowd happily but right after performances his eyes never light up when he smiles. The hates i got on twitter made hurt badly. I did cry some time, didn't sleep some nights and starred at his picture every night. I did tell myself at times that i should put his picture down and maybe get some sleep at night. But he made me fall in love with him everyday more and more. There were times when i starred at him absentmindedly and as soon as he used to meet my gaze i use to divert my eyes somewhere else. He looked sad at times and I wonder if he missed me the way i did. We become a kind of stranger and I Didn't like this at all. I wanted to hear his deep voice everyday, see him laugh everyday, get his hug everday and blush at those chessy compliments. I miss him. I miss You Harry. I wish i could take time back and make it all alright. Oh! How i wish!......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 63 42
This story Is about a girl named Jessie Myers who meets an old bad boy (aka) Harry Styles from there high school, then her life changes completely b...
44.8K 572 34
This story is about 18 year old Ella who's bullied and just hating her life. Self harm is something she does almost everyday. She has scar over her a...
6.9K 198 25
Just a few days after her graduation Caelia Sinha has to head home to India from London to attend her cousin Leisha's wedding. Indian weddings are li...
35.4K 1.7K 78
How much of yourself do you put into Fan Fiction? Would Harry Styles be able to track you down? ––– DreamingOfYou writes Fan Fiction about Harr...