Married to the Bidder

By dearhearty

Isabelle Bleiken was only there for a job, and it was just another day when suddenly a group of men kidnappe... More

Chapter 1: Kidnapped
Chapter 2: Bought in an Auction
Chapter 3: My Master
Chapter 4: Married
Chapter 5: Not A Trash
Chapter 6: Wife Duties
Chapter 7: His World
Chapter 8: Meeting the Whole Gang
Chapter 9: Family • Enemy
Chapter 10: Brother • Rivalry
Chapter 11: Be the Girl That Every Man Wants
Chapter 12: The Guy Who Loves Me
Chapter 13: The Surprise
Chapter 14: Boracay Honeymoon
Chapter 15: A Fear
Chapter 16: Revelations
Chapter 17: Soon to End
Chapter 18: Back to Normal
Chapter 19: I Finally Admit It
Chapter 20: The News
Chapter 21: Money is Thicker than Love
Chapter 22: Happiness
Chapter 23: That Woman
Chapter 24: Dress To Impress
Chapter 25: The Woman That Caused His Pain
Chapter 26: We Have A New Visitor
Chapter 27: One Annoying Mouth
Chapter 28: He's Insane
Chapter 29: Family Gathering
Chapter 30: A Father's Love
Chapter 31: Ignored Calls
Chapter 32: Cold Heart • Warm Heart
Chapter 33: The Confession
Chapter 34: Mother and Daughter
Chapter 35: The Moment
Chapter 36: Back to Zero
Chapter 37: Advice From Catalina
Chapter 38: Over With This
Chapter 39: Black Out
Chapter 40: Rafael Knight
Chapter 41: A Worried Husband
Chapter 42: Wide Open
New Story Alert!
Epilogue
Extra Chapter 1
Extra Chapter 2 (Part 2)
Extra Chapter 2(Part Three)
Extra Chapter 2 (Final part)
New Story Alert!!!
Extra Chapter 3
Need Your Help
Please Support and Follow

Extra Chapter 2 (Part One)

254K 7.5K 423
By dearhearty

Jealousy

Alright, almost done with this. Just a little more details on the neckline.

I was sketching one of the dresses that I am making and I'm really making it fast because Rafael is gonna pick me up here in less that 5 minutes.

You know that man, he hates waiting. A very impatient guy.

I am trying to finish my work because if I don't, I surely have to take this and do this at home but Rafael also hates bringing work at our home. That is one of his major rules. He doesn't like me sketching or designing a cloth at the penthouse.

"We call this home because it's not your time for your work anymore. Its your time to focus on me"

Oh, I just can't help but smile on remembering his line. He only wants me to focus on being a wife to him and not on my work.

But just that moment, someone knocked on the door. "Come in" I shouted to the door.

My office door opened and it reveals my super hot, jaw dropping husband. He had his boyish smirk when he saw me "Hi, beautiful"

I immediately blushed at his simple words "Hey, handsome." I flirted back and leaned both of my arms on my desk and waited for him to come closer and he leans forward to me giving me a romantic quick kiss on my lips.

"You done?" See, I told you. He hates waiting.

"Almost." I sigh and giving him one last smack on the lips before finishing my sketch. Just a little more details and...I'm done!

I stand up from my chair and put all of my papers inside my briefcase and locked it inside my drawers. I cleaned my shelf because it is full of eraser marks, paper rolls and some cut out cloth that I've been working out.

I'm lucky to have a job right after I finished Fashion Designing in college. Gabby gave me a hand though to start my own clothing lines, bags, perfumes, and even shoes.

My shop's name is simple. Not very shocking but I only named it from me. Rafael is the one who really thought about it so he named it Golden Belle. At first, I don't want to agree to it but he named it golden because he said I have Golden hair.

Cheesy, isn't he?

"Let's go" I called him, and he just nods at me and held my hand as we walk. We passed through the workshop of my sales, my staffs and workers already went home. My security guard, Al is still here and probably to guard my shop until dawn until the next in charge takes his place.

"Good night, Mr and Mrs. Knight. Be careful on your way home" he told us with a friendly smile and I said the same to him.

I stepped on Rafael's car and he gets inside too in the driver's seat "Seat belt please, baby." He told me, gently and waited for me to buckle the belt before he started the engine and drove away.

"So, how's work?" I started our usual conversation.

"Tiring yet good. I'm starting to think some ideas of re-designing of the hotel rooms so I've contacted some experts to make the rooms more appealing to the guests, don't you think?" He smiled at me.

"I think that's a good idea." I agreed with him. "Especially, Valentine's day is coming and I'm sure many couples would really go to the hotels to have some alone time"

Wait, what did I say?

I quickly realized that what I said is very awkward.

Rafael smirked and laughed softly "I guess you're right though. Nothing is bad to remodel some rooms and make them rooms for in special occasions." He said, keeping his composure.

Come to think of it, I'm still a virgin.

We may have been married for almost years now yet nothing is happening. I admit, Rafael has no problem but it's me who is afraid to be touched. I know I should not be feeling this but I still have this trauma because of what my mom used to do to me when I was young.

Rafael may be because he respected me too much and didn't try to force me.

He's gay?

No! Of course not. But he can't be celibate, right?

Dont tell me that he had some bed warmers when I'm not around!

No! Ignore, ignore! I started slapping myself which caught Rafael's attention.

"Hey, why are you doing that?" He asked, a little chuckle came out . "Stop slapping yourself. You look like an idiot."

I leaned my head on the window and closed my eyes tightly. I'm over thinking things. No, he loves me and he is not gonna cheat on me. I trust him and love him.

We arrived home, which means the hotel, we went straight to the penthouse using the private elevator we had that is just for us. And damn it, I just want to go rest so when the elevator door opens it's like heaven had welcomed me seeing the penthouse.

"Finally!" I throw myself on the soft, comfy couch inside the living room. God, this feels awesome. It's been a really though day at work. Then tomorrow will be a lot busier since I'll me meeting a new and very important client.

I felt Rafael remove my ankle boots then slowly massages it as he rests it on his lap. "Oh thank you, love. I really need that" I moaned in relief.

"Have I told you how much I'm so proud of you on what you became?" He asked, a small smile appears from him.

"Yep. You tell me that everyday" I chuckled.
"Well, I won't get tired of saying it over and over" he told me, before leaning down to place a soft kiss on my forehead. "Are you hungry?"

"Will you cook for me?" I smiled, trying to look cute as I can.

"Of course. Anything for my queen" he pinched my chin then stood up to go to the kitchen.

Yes and Rafael is a good cook. Maybe he got that for living alone in the Philippines and meaning he cooks for himself. I told him he should have gotten a maid to service but he answered me that having a maid with him in one room is not comfortable to him because he is considering it cheating. He won't allow other people to live under the same roof as him unless it was me.

Rafael had cooked some simple dishes and they are deliciously amazing. I swear. Who would tell a serious and mean boss like him wearing an apron. So cute.

Very very cute.

I am now sleeping in his room, he said he had a plan on the room that I used before and he doesn't want to tell me what he is gonna do with that room. That man always keep things from me these following days and I don't really know what should I do about it.

But I am very confident he is not cheating on me. I'm very sure of it.

Tsk, if he dare try to cheat on me, I swear I'm gonna cut his balls and his mistress.

••••••

The next morning, I arrived at my office early and I'll be meeting an important client today and I'm really nervous. Just keep in mind what my husband told me.

Be confident and show how amazing you are

"Good morning, Boss" my staffs greeted me when I walked past them. I went to my store first before going to my office and just check things out.

"Hi everyone." I greeted them with a kind smile. I'm a very sweet and good vibe boss unlike Rafael who is scary and hot headed. I don't want my staffs to be scared of me and I wanted them to keep comfortable at my presence.

"You look beautiful as always, Madam" one of them said.

"Thank you dear" I told her. God, she is older than me but she calls me like I'm so old.

Actually all of the people here that works for me are older than me. Awkward but they are fine. Who needs younger staff who can't understand simple directions.

Well, everything is well organized so clear at this point then I went on to go to the workplace. I started making and measuring some fabrics. I had the sketch pinned on the table and let my other workers try to study it as I started on making the patterns of the dress. 

A few minutes later, I was in a middle of explaining to the others when my secretary,  Brianna, called for me and told me that I have a guest. 

"That must my new client. " I murmured, assigning one of the workers to continue what I was doing. 

"Where?" I asked her. 

"He's already in your office, madam" she told me. 

I reached my office and a handsome man wearing designer shirts and pants came into the view making me stop on my tracks. 
"good morning, Madam Belle. I'm Gustav and this is my boss" The man beside him introduced. "I'm the one who talked to you secretary to arrange a meeting with you but she said that you're too busy so my boss decided to just talk to you here in your office"

"Yes, yes. Good morning. And how can I help you?" I spoke, sounding like a real boss like what I imagine Rafael would say. 

"Ms. Belle." the handsome guy finally spoke and damn his voice sounds like an angel.  "I'm the owner of Mackey's Parallel Fix Clothing. The name's Cole Mackey"

OMG. 

He's the owner of a very successful and famous most leading brand of clothes in the whole world. I can't believe that this handsome guy is the brain of all those designs! They must be kidding me. 

"Oh,  Mr. Mackey. Very nice to meet you" I shook hands with him. His hands are so cold. 

"Please drop the formalities, please.  Just call me Cole. How about you? What should I call you? Boss? Madam? Ms.  Knight or would you prefer Ms. Belle?"

"Mrs. " I corrected him. 

"Excuse me?" he looks puzzled. 

"Mrs." I repeated "I'm married. Mrs. Knight"
The color of his face suddenly fades but then returned it quickly "Well then Mrs. Knight, I'm also feel very happy to finally meet you.  I have heard so many great things about you." he recovered. 

"And please take a seat" I offered them before sitting on my office chair "So, how may I help you?"

"Mrs. Knight, I've heard that your shop had many wonderful and unique kinds of designs and every one is talking about how great your clothes are" he started off with his cool and bossy tone.

Oh, thanks for the remarks. 

"And you know that Parallel Fix has been looking for some partnership every year." he said,  and I think I know where this is heading. "So I will be blunt, I am asking you if you want to be partners with my team?"

My throat went dry immediately when I heard that. Are you kidding me? One of the most successful designer store is offering me a partnership? That's a huge deal to me! 
"Sure! I mean, of course. That would be awesome! " I said,  maintaining my posture.

A smile appears from him "That's great! Mrs. Knight, I thought you're gonna decline my offer"

"No way! You would be a lot of help on my business." I told him standing from my office chair and shook hands with him.  "Oh God,  thank you very much"

"Thank you as well." he said standing from his chair too "So let's talk about it this weekend. Let's gather our best staffs and we'll use whose place?"

"Let's work here. I am more comfortable here if that's alright?" I suggested. 

"Sure, no problem with that" he replied, with a grin.  "Let's just talk about the other parts this weekend. "

"Okay" I smiled and chuckled a little. Damn this man is so cute. He even had this cute dimple appearing when he is smiling.  So charming. 

I'm even married! 

But Rafael is so much handsome and hotter than him.  For sure and I love him very much. 

"Anyway,  how is your husband?" He asked. "I believe your husband is Roberto Knight?  Since you posses that surname"

"Oh no. Rafael is my husband. You know him?" I corrected. 

His eyebrows frowned then nod "Yes,  I do. Rafael Knight and I used to go to the same school before when we were in high school"

"So you know each other?"

Then he shook his head "Unfortunately we haven't spoken a single word to each other with that attitude of his"

I suddenly laugh at his reason for not talking to my husband. "Yeah, I know what you mean. Being friendly is not in my husband's list."

"Yes, you're right." he chuckled. "But he never failed when it comes to girls.  He always have the most beautiful lady in the room"

I giggled out of the blue. Is this guy flirting with me? Well, I noticed how he try to step closer to me little by little. But it is very awkward at my position so I was the one who walked away and went back to my swivel chair. 

"Well, Mr. Cole. Thank you so much once again and I swear I will be doing everything I can to make this partnership successful" I told him with a smile. 

"No, thank you, Mrs. Knight. Well, I'll be going on ahead.  I still have a meeting to attend to so..." he picked something inside his suit pocket and brought out a card "Contact me with this number and we'll talk about the rest."

Gustav, his Butler, came in and bowed to me before leaving with his boss. God, I can't believe it. I'll be having a partnership with them. This is so exciting. I can't wait to tell this to Rafael when we got home.

•••••••••

"What's his name again?" Rafael questioned.

"Cole Mackery" I told him, joining him on the bed and pull the covers to my waist.

Rafael was reading a book of some nonsense things about business or something.  You're too successful for reading things like that, my husband. 

"Never heard of that name." he said, not a slight of interest in his voice.

"You both went to the same school and you two are even in the same class." I whined. 

"I just simply don't care of anyone when I'm in high school. All I care is I pass my tests and have a good grades. Having friends won't make anything" he murmured, not making an eye contact with me.

"Jeez,  how did you even make friends with those three boys? Oh wait, you four possesses the same annoying attitudes" I playfully rolled my eyes and chuckled.

"We've been together since we were kids and I don't have a single choice but to understand their personalities." he said in monotone.

"God, you make them sound so horrible"

"Not really." He replied, still using the same tone like before.

My eyebrows touched and eyed him "Seriously, what's wrong with you? I noticed this since you arrived home earlier." I told him, directly.

"I'm fine, love. I'm just too busy and had this coming business conference that I'll be attending with Dad about his company."

Oh right, he has been doing this new project with his Dad. I don't know about Roberto but I'm kinda surprise when Rafael told me the other day that he and his brother are in talking terms now.

If you are thinking about the company that they are trying to win, the reason why Rafael took me as his wife, was given to Roberto. And to think that it was Rafael made that decision.

Many things really had happened when I was gone. The Knight family has gotten closer than they actually are before.

But lately, Rafael and I had been both busy with our jobs and sadly, it's really affecting our relationship.

We barely hang out with each other, only at night.

Then I am now gonna have a partnership, my time with Rafael will surely got even shorter.

Now I'm starting to think our marriage life is really working now. Before,  that I was still less knowledgeable, I am only staying here at the hotel which is kinda boring but now I am working my ass off. Jeez...

But I just chose not to interrupt Rafael and let him be. I just covered myself with the blanket and try to fell asleep.

Wish me luck tomorrow morning.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.6M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...