Hidden Sky [KHR Twinfic]

By KuroiOozora

A Sky hidden in the dark Hoping to be found Hoping to be accepted Hoping to be acknowledged by many Despite h... More

The Day When It First Started
Beginning of the Nightmare
A Promise
It's All My Fault
Why?
I Want to Go Back
Discussion
Home Tutor
Hitman Reborn
Dying Will Bullet
Mochida Kensuke
Transfer Student
Halloween Special
Gokudera Hayato
His Brother
Ietsuna's Clone
TYL Tsunayoshi
The Past
Omake! - 8 Years Ago
The Truth
New Year Special
Their Target
Tsunayoshi's Feeling
Chapter 21
Fosc Obscur
Tsunayoshi's Diary
He Knew It All Along
Late
Accepting
Return
Malfunctioned TYL Bazooka
The Horrible Future
Brother vs Brother
vs Hibari Kyoya
Vongola I and X
Portraits
Storm Siblings' Relationship
Chrome vs Glo Xinia
Mists vs Rain
The Sky's Curse
Ch 39 Their Decisions
Chapter 40 - Last Day Together
Chapter 41 - Goodbye
Chapter 42 - Pasticceria del Cielo
Omake! - 8 Years Ago - Omnivore?
Chapter 43 - Arcobaleno Trials I
Chapter 44 - Arcobaleno Trials II
Omake! - Buon San Valentino!
Chapter 45 - Tsunayoshi's Curse
Chapter 46 - Their Promises
Chapter 47 - VS Millefiore Guardians
Chapter 48 - Future Final Battle
Chapter 49 - Truth of the Future
Final Chapter - Transfer Student
Sequel is UP!

Training

6K 265 22
By KuroiOozora

Chapter 30 - Training

WARNINGS!
= OCs and OOCs
= Wrong Grammars and Spellings
= Beautiful and colourful words

DISCLAIMER!
~ I DO NOT OWN KHR except OCs and THE STORY ~
.......................................................................

"Talking"
'Thoughts'
"Italian"
Flashbacks
Author Note / AN
.......................................................................

"Kukuku.. No, you are correct. We have met before, Ietsuna-sama" The man said while his hair starting to turn into a spicky gravity defying brown hair like Ietsuna's, his eyes starting to turn orange and his mask starting to disappear.

"No matter how many times I saw this, I can't help but to feel it looks incredible" Fuuta chucked again and Kusakabe smiled, agreeing.

When the man fully changes, Ietsuna was looking at him with wide eyes and dropped his jaw. Lal and Reborn also widened their eyes but not as wide as Ietsuna's.

"Do you recognize me now, Ietsu-No.. Tsu-nii!" The man, who was revealed as the future self of Ietsuna's twin, Tsunayoshi, grinned.

"You are.. Tsu-kun, right?!" Ietsuna exclaimed with a tear at the corners of his eyes.
.......................................................................

= 3rd Person's POV =

Tsuna arched his eyebrow while staring at Ietsuna as if the latter just grown a second head.

Ietsuna turned his head to his left, then right, and back to Tsuna again. He then pointed at himself, "Uuh.. Why are you staring at me like that?"

"Why do I feel like you are not sure who I am?"

"You remember the time when you sealed baka-Ie's memories? That is the cause" Reborn answered.

"Ah.. So that's why.." Tsuna's eyes then travelled from Reborn to Ietsuna and he smiled. "Want me to unseal it for you, young Tsu-nii?"

"Yes please!" Ietsuna immediately answered happily and Tsuna nodded. Ietsuna's smile dropped when Tsuna gave him a smirk instead of a smile.

"Tsu..Tsu-kun? Wha.. Why are you smi..smirking?" Ietsuna stuttered.

"Hm? Am I?" Tsuna smiled innocently, which made some of them sweatdropped.

"Anyway, unseal it is easy but I'll tell you now, Tsu-nii.. It's going to be hurt.... a lot. Do you still want to unseal it?" Tsuna asked with a serious face. At first, Ietsuna hesitated but he agreed eventually.

Tsuna sighed and signalled Ietsuna to sit closer, which the latter immediately did it.

"Take a deep breath and relax, then close your eyes.. Oh, and try to not to scream, Tsu-nii" Tsuna said, raising his hand to Ietsuna's forehead.

'If it is going to be hurt a lot, is it possible to not to? Well.. I hope I can.. Good luck, me..' Ietsuna sweatdropped while he nodded at Tsuna's instruction then he closed his eyes.

A Sky flame lit on Tsuna's fingers when he put his index and middle fingers on Ietsuna's forehead and his left hand hold on to Ietsuna's shoulder, as if wanted to prevent Ietsuna to run.

A sudden pain immediately surfaced, which made Ietsuna snapped open his eyes and tears starting to gather, but he still holding himself back to not to scream, even though he did after a few seconds. He began to struggle but Tsuna's left hand, which was tightened, was still holding him.

Without looking behind, knowing that the people behind him were watching him, he shouted out, "Fuuta, Kusakabe-san, help me hold him!"

Fuuta and Kusakabe immediately reacted. Fuuta hold on to Ietsuna's right hand and shoulder, while Kusakabe was on the left.

A few minutes after that, the flame that lit on Tsuna's fingers starting to die down, and Ietsuna then fell unconscious.

"I bet it was really hurt if he fell unconscious" Reborn asked, which Tsuna nodded in return, saying that Ietsuna would wake up after a few minutes.

Reborn nodded and told them to wait for Ietsuna to wake up first before the discussion, which they nodded at him.

~ Time Skip ~

"Uugh.. My head still hurtss...." Ietsuna grumbled when he cracked open his eyes, trying to sit properly with Tsuna's help.

When Ietsuna saw Tsuna, he then lowered his head, making his eyes got shadowed by his bangs.

".....Tsu-nii?" Tsuna called him but he received no answer. He then tried to peek at the shadowed face, but before he was able to, he was surprised when some drops of tears fell on Ietsuna's tightened fists.

"Tsu-nii, why-" Before Tsuna can completed his question, he got tackled by Ietsuna, not as strong that can made him fell on the sofa on his back.

"Ie-nii?!" Fuuta said in surprised.

"Sawada-san?!" Kusakabe also said in surprised.

Lal and Reborn just watched their interactions, because they knew that the twins rarely interacted with each other when they were young, so they left them be, before getting to their main conversation.

While Tsuna just blinked a few times, wondering what just happened. He was about to asked but when he heard a sniffed from his shirt, he closed his lips, then sighed, before he cares his twin's younger version's back.

After a few minutes of wetting Tsuna's black shirt, Ietsuna finally let go of the older one.

"Tsu-" Tsuna wanting to start their conversation but got cut off by Ietsuna again.

"Tsu-kun, you stupid foolish idiot!!" Ietsuna shouted, hitting Tsuna like a child, which made Fuuta and Kusakabe dropped their jaws, Lal and Reborn just smirked, while Tsuna was taken aback, since Ietsuna never called him that, even Ietsuna's future self never done it too.

Tsuna then smiled. "Yes, yes, I am sorry.. Ow! Ow! Please stop" He said while patting Ietsuna's head, who finally stop hitting him.

"I thought I said to save the reunion for later but oh well.. Now since the reunion and crying session are over, how about we start our main topic of why we gather here, crybaby-baka-Ie" Reborn smirked, which Ietsuna blushed at his sentence, and Tsuna chuckled.

《》《》《》 Hidden Sky 《》《》《》

~ Time Skip (to training day)~

"The one I am training is Takeshi" Reborn said, which Ietsuna immediately complained thinking that Takeshi would suffered just like he did, while Takeshi just laughed, actually looking forward to the training.

"I will be in charge of training you, Hayato-kun" Tsuna smiled at the scowling boy before the boy realized who the brunet infront of him was.

"Aaah!! Ru.. Rusaku Tsumiyoshi!! No, wait.. Sawada Tsunayoshi!! Eleventh's disappeared twin!! Wait, that's beside the point! Who the hell allowed you to call me by my first name?!" Hayato pointed at Tsuna, who just blinked then smiled at him, ignoring his question.

"Actually something happened and I was chosen to be in charge of you, since I am the only one left to have a Storm flame"

"Something happened?" Hayato arched his eyebrow.

Tsuna hesitated at first but in the end he told him that Bianchi was the one who should be training him since they were siblings and she also had a Storm flame. Hayato then looked down, tightening his fists, and gritting his teeth.

"Oh yeah, if you manage to complete the training, I'll give you something which Bianchi wanted to give it to you.. Something from your father if I heard what she said correctly" Tsuna smiled, while Hayato widen his eyes at his last sentence.

"Hiiiiee!! Reborn is training Takeshi!! This is not going to work!!" Ietsuna shrieked.

"Stop worrying about other people and start focusing on your own, baka-Ie" Reborn said, pointing his gun at Ietsuna before firing.

Tsuna then turned to Hayato, even though he already knew the answer, he still asked if Hayato wanted to watch Ietsuna's training first before his, which an obvious answer came out from his mouth. "Of course I want to watch!"

BANG! and the flame on Ietsuna's forehead lit brighly.

"As expected from Ietsuna-sama!"

"You look like a totally different person! I can't fall behind! Haha!"

Ietsuna then turned Lal, asking her to started his training, which surprised him when she said she no longer training him as he hadn't reach the level of strength she expected.

When Ietsuna wanted to replied, he was cut of by something flew towards him, which he immediately dodged it.

He looked at the weapon that was thrown at him. "Dagger?!" Ietsuna murmured. Then when he heard a chuckle on his left, he immediately snapped his head towards the voice before widening his eyes.

Tsuna was standing and smiling at him while playing with daggers on his hands.

Seeing Tsuna was standing near Ietsuna, Hayato widen his eyes before looking at his left and back to Ietsuna and Tsuna again, 'Huh?! When did he-?! I didn't even noticed it!'

"Tsu-kun, what are you doing?" Ietsuna asked, on his guard, focusing on Tsuna, but more to the daggers Tsuna was playing with.

"Hm? The one who will be training you before your other trainer come, is me, Tsu-nii" Tsuna grinned.

"Other.. trainer? I have two?" Ietsuna widen his eyes, and Tsuna nodded and grinned at him again.

"That's right, Tsunayoshi and one more person will be training you instead, I will be watching from the sideline" Lal said before walking to the wall, opposite of the wall near the twins. Reborn didn't said anything, also walked away.

"Wait the second!! I thought you were supposed to be training me!" Hayato shouted, pointing his finger at Tsuna.

"Yes, I am, but since you wanted to watch, then I'll train Tsu-nii first. Although I am going to come here anyway when I was in the middle of training you, so either way, it's the same. Now, go stand further from here" Tsuna shrugged his shoulder. Ietsuna sweatdropped, while tick marks appeared on Hayato's forehead but he still listened and walked away, Takeshi followed after.

"By the way, Tsu-nii, I will be holding back a little, so please make sure that you won't die, okay? Now then, are you ready" Tsuna smiled, while Ietsuna sweatdropped, wondering if Tsuna was always like this, before giving Tsuna a nod.
.......................................................................

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.1K 177 9
Synopsis: Y/n Konoe lives a peaceful and normal life during his early childhood until one day the Infinite Omniversal God arrived in his life. In twi...
109K 3.5K 102
"The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more, that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds, and tha...
4.2K 96 10
taking requests 24/7 meanie one shots based on songs.
18.5K 729 62
High school au : ) this is my first book and there might be kissing,angst,making out,swearing and beating up i will put warning to.Tommy hated Ranboo...