Attic Friends

By Descem

As Lilly moves from her home town she thinks her life is completly ruined and just when she thinks its all ge... More

Attic Friends
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25 the end
Just a quick afterthought

Chapter 20

384 10 0
By Descem

A/N: hey everyone! So here is the next chapter!! Oh and just saying this is not the end of this book yet i still have allot of plans for this book! And i am so so so sorry for sutch a late update but ive been really busy cause my dad was mooving and i had to help and i went to camp more than i expected and of course i dont have enternet or wifi there and then i was at my dads and he doesnt have wifi or enternet and then went to my grandmas place for a couple days and she doesnt have wifi either and when i was at home i was swimming all day pretty mutch everyday. so once again im so so so so so so (100k) more times sorry for sutch a late update, forgive me? Anyway enjoy!

Lillys P.O.V

I wake up so really i dont know when i fell asleep. I stetch and im soor all over probly cause i fell asleep sitting. I get out of bed and change into a black tank and some light wash denim shorts with a down with webster hat over my down straightened hair. I see Bianca, Bridget and the kids all still sound asleep. I sigh if only i had a normall life.

"Oh... Lilly your up i need to talk to you and Bridget about something" says Bianca.

"Yes?" I ask turning around to face Bianca,

Bridget is now up aswell and is entently listening. I sit on the side of Biancas bed ready for her to explain.

"Well last night i enroled you and Bridget in school, and i sold my house and baught a new one, we will all moove in together in the new house and start hopefully a new an better life" explains Bianca.

Inside i am burning up with excitemnt, i cant wait to start a new life! But will Isabella follow us to that house aswell? I shure hope not cause this is exciting for me to go to school and moove in with my bff, bianca and into a new house.

"When are we going to moove in?" I ask

"Well... Today actually" replies Bianca.

Excitement burns up inside me and i can tell that Bridget is excited aswell. I slightly nod my head in understandment and walk over to my bag. I fold all my clothes that i braught and place them neatly back into my bag. I watch as Bridget does the same, i then i walk towards the door placing my bag down. Bianca carefully places the kids into the stroller then grabs her bag and opens the door. I take another last minute check around the hotel to make shire i am not leaving anything behind. Whenever i go somewhere and am about to leave i always feel like i am missing something, guess im just weird that way.

Relizing i am not leaving anything behind i join Bianca and Bridget out in the hall. She closes the door and we walk down the long halway of the hotell. We pass by many elevators and go straight to the stair case. I open the door reveling long winding stairs, i lead the way taking one step by another till i get to the bottom. I stop and let Bianca and Bridget catch up to me, once they catch up we all walk towards the front desk sitting in the loby.

"Hello im Bianca we are leaving...." Then i dont hear anything else, all sound is blocked out and all my focus is on the dark shadow i see in the elevator.

I watch as it turns towards me and i have to hold back a scream cause i see the horifing face of none other than isabella. I dont know if im halusinating but she looks scarier and her face looks full of scars, her eyes are te same and her pointy rows of sharp teeth seem sharper than ever. I cant take my eyes off her or moove away, its as if she is holding me to the spot, forcing me to look at her. I try closing my eyes but a force is making me not be able to.

Every time i go to close my eyes they are being forced back open. I feel a light tap on my shoulder which breaks the hold that Isabella has on me. I turn around revealing the hot Kile. Kiles hair is wavy with a nice wave on the top and he is wearing some blue board shorts and a white tank that says holyster surf on it, and he has a short board (a/n: a short board is a type of surf board) under his arm.

"Are you okay?" He asks sounding verry confused probly cause i was staring and couldnt moove, i mean if i seen someone staring id probly be creeped out. Then it hits me, what if only i can see Isabella? That would make most sence nowonder Kiles confused and probly creeped out,cause in his eyes im staring and am looking up at absolutely nothing but a empty elevator.

"Ya perfectly fine" i say forcing a smile looking his way.

"Okay its just that..." I cut Kile off before he can say anymore

"Ya i know i stare allot" i say interupting whatever he was going to say. Which he was probly gonna say what i did, so i finished his sentence fo him.

"Oh okay.." He says weirdly.

I brush past him giving a little wave and another smile, he does the same and walks out the door of the hotel. I feel a heavy red blush rise to my cheeks as he does so. I quickly turn around making shure he wont see ,(even though hes probly gone far already). I make my way back to a angry Bianca arguing with a angrier manager.

"even though i booked for a week you cant charge me the price if im staying a full week!" Bianca shouts angrilly at the manager at the front desk.

"Yes i can you booked it! If you dont want to stay the full week like you said fine! But you booked a week so you have to pay me the price for a week!" The man shouts even louder that Bianca.

"Fine but your ripping me off!" Bianca shouts one last time before slamming down a 100$ bill on the counter.

"And keep the fucking change i dont give a fuck!" She shouts angrilly before grabbing the stroller and bags and leading us all out of the hotel.

We all climb in the car me in the passenger seat, bianca in the drivers seat, and bridget in one back seat, brett in a car seat in the middle and Lea in the other back seat in another car seat. Bianca shoves the key into the ignition and angrilly switches the clutch to backup. She backs out of the parking spot then switches the clutch bak to drive. She starts off fast ten slows down closer to the road.

"Bianca didnt you already pay when we first arrived?" I ask curiously an concerned knowing she did.

Bianca gives a look as if to look into the past, then after minutes she looks at me with if possible the most angriest and surprised look ever. She quickly swerves in the middle of the road turning into the going lane back to the hotel, sending us all jolt forward with the sudden cemi circle turn. Bianca angrilly dials a number and speaks into the phone to someone, she explains the situation then copying off a card calls the boss of the hotel. Bianca again speaks angrilly into the phone repeating her situation. After minutes again we arrive into the parking lot of the hotel and Bianca hangs up the phone then swerving perfectly into a parking spot. (A/N: FYI i was going to end the chapter here but that would make it short and i didnt want to leave a question and wondering of whats going to happen next so ur welcome!)

"Stay here" says Bianca.

She opens her door and grabs her purse then slams the car door and i watch as she jogs towards the hotel entrance then opening the door she disapears inside. I wish i could go in with her just to see if she will be alright and to make shure she doesnt loose it and does something to the manager that she will regret. Like punching him or making a threat or stuff like that. I dont follow her knowing she would be angry at me for not listening. I sit patiently in the car and turn towards Bridget, i watch her as she texts somebody on her phone.

"Who are you texting?" I ask her

"My boyfriend Xavier" Bridget replies.

"What?! You have a boyfriend?! Wow! Congrats!" I gush like a little kid who just recieved a barbie doll as a gift.

"Yes i have a boyfriend. And thanks? Ya we really like eachother i think were perfect" explains Bridget.

A wide smile spreads accross my face as i see a light blush rise to Bridgets cheeks from talking about Xavier. Im really happy for my best friend that she got a boyfriend but how could she not tell me? However i don think my question will ever be answered. I look out through the window to see bianca with a wide smile spread accross her face. She comes walking towards the veichle and gets into the drivers side.

"Well its all sorted and i got my money back and may have gotten you and kile closer"

"BIANCA!" I shout embarresed slapping her on her arm.

"What?" She asks smilling "i know your happy about tht somewhere deep inside" she teases.

"Ya, ya whatever" i say passing the subject away.

I look in the mirror at Bridget to see her hiding and keeping in a laugh.

"Hey! Its not funny!" I protest

"Ya its a little funny. Just hang out with him!" Says Bridget giving me some advice.

"I dont need you telling me what to do!" I complain hiding a blush and a smile.

"Whatever!" Bianca and Bridget say in sink sarcastically and laughing at me.

Bianca grabs the clutch and shifts it into reverse backing out once again from the parking spot. She shifts it back to drive then turning on the radio she pulls onto the road.

The ride seems long but really its only been 12 minutes or so. We arrive at a nice faded grey house. Theres allot of windows and its not too big or small, theres trees surrounding it making some shade in the hot Australian sun. The house has a huge yard and a deck all around the house. Theres a couple rooms and some balconys. The deck leads out to the ocean, the house is water front! Theres a gorous ocean and a long dock leads into the water. Theres a out door table set and a little coutch swing on the portch. I grab my bag an walk into the large house. The house is well desighned and verry up to date fashionable. Theres black marble counters and matching cuppoards leading to a double stainless steel sink leading to a black island with 2 white stools. Theres a matching black retro stove and a dishwasher and matching microwave, theres colourfull bar lights in the kitchen and white hanging lights above the island. i turn my attention to biancas table set up in the corner above a leaf and diamond decorated chandeleer . Theres light hardwood floors all throughout the house except the kitchen has grey diamond shape tiles. The living room is fair size decorated with all of Biancas furniture and theres a huge window with light streaming in. Long stairs lead up to the bedrooms, i take them up to a hall. I pick a large room with palm tree and ocean/ waves/ beach desighned wallpaper all over the room covering the walls. Theres a double bed with a black douvêt and white blue and black fluffy pillows. I see a huge window on one side of the bed and a big closet near the door. Theres a white wooden study desk in a corner and a door with hanging beads. I push my way theough the beads settin my bag on the bed. I find myself in a bathroom. Theres light yellow walls and sea shells on the wall. Theres a small shower toilet and white round sink. Above the sink theres a mirror that opens revealing small shelves. i close the mirror/ cuppoard. Theres another door on the oposite side of the washroom this time with a door. I walk through it and end up back in the hallway. I go back the way i came and into MY bedroom. Idont know what bedroom Bridget picks but i hope she likes her as mutch as i like mine.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.4K 766 12
What's happening now after kaliana found her true mate Mabel and her real loving family. Kaliana needs a change in her life, possibly a new place to...
765 2 24
When she is bullied alone no one there for her. She meets someone a guy. Will it change her, her life? Will she fall in love, will she not? Read to f...
205 5 22
This is a story about two girls. Lily is a human while Elaine is a demon. Or that's what everyone thinks. Demons have control in a city, state, or co...
4.7K 231 29
When Lillys life already sucks... Her dad kills her mom and her best friend hurts her little sister. Her dad who abandoned her wants to sell her body...