My puppy... (Puppyshipping)

Von puppyshipper

Even if everyone brings him down. Even if everyone would hate him! Joey will still get up from the ground and... Mehr

Part 1: hate?.. No... love?..maybe
Part 2: it could only get better from here right?
Part 3: Strange feelings
Part 4: world collapsing
Part 5: playing with puppy
Part 6: dreams finally coming true?
Part 7: forgive me puppy
Part 8: move on
Part 9: forbidden love
Part 10: hard love
Part 11 I just wanted to be loved...
Part 12 pain
Part 14 I love you. I love you...
Part 15: I give life another chance, and life give me a reason to live.
Part 16: Drama
Part 17: Death...
Part 18: Gone...
Part 19 Aftercare.
Part 20: The Plan.
Part 21: Bad Actions Lead To Bad Consequences.

Part 13 Hope...

1.9K 55 16
Von puppyshipper

Part 13 Hope

A warm hand touched joeys cheek

"Joey... You're finally awake..."

"Seto..."

Joey softly smiled from the warm touch on his cheek.

He shighed out and closed his eyes as he felt relieved...

He had just been saved by the man he loved and cared most about in this world.

But...

Something felt wrong...

It didn't really feel like Seto...

"Seto?..."

A warm womanly voice repeated what Joey just said.

Joey opened his eyes again to see who it really was.
He still couldn't see that well but after some seconds of concentrating his hardest his vision was back and he could see who it was...

"You..."

Joey said and winched in pain

"Hi...I understand if you're a bit confused right now but I just want you to know that you're safe now"

A girl said with a sad smile on her lips

"This girl... I know her. She's... Z-Zeros step sister!... What is she doing here?! How did I get here, where is even 'here'? Wait... Does this mean that Koiba also is-..."

Joey thought in his head and looked around but as fast as he moved his body he winched in pain and laid back down in his bed.

"W-what happened to me, where am I?! I can't remember anything!..."

Joey said with a slight panic tone in his voice

"It's alright... We can talk about what happened to you later, but right now you should only know that you're safe in mine and Setos home."

The girl said with a soft smile and stroke joeys hand to calm him down.

"In yours... And Setos... Home?"

Joey repeated and looked around ones again. He was laying on a king sized bed with some cables connected to a tube and then to his body. He heard piping noises and quickly realized that it was connected to his heart to hear his pulse.

"Yes. Seto already knew about your fear of doctors, so he picked you up and brought you here"

The girl said and give Joey a more happier smile.

"W-what...Koiba... carried me?? But why? And where did he find me?... I'm so confused!"

Joey said and slowly and carefully sat up on the bed and rubbed his head as he had a headache but still tried his hardest to remember what had happened to him.

"Don't worry... When Kaiba is back he'll tell you everything, but for now you should rest up more"

She said and pulled the duvet over joeys body as it had fallen down from Joey moving around.

Joey agreed and nodded. He didn't realize until now but his body felt really heavy, so he laid back in bed and closed his eyes as fast as his head fall onto the big soft pillow and fell right asleep just seconds after closing his eyes shut.

It was ones again cold and dark...
He was scared

"I'm scared...
But that's noting new.
I've always been scared of the dark.
No.
Not the dark..
It's what's inside of the darkness that scares me, horrifies me...
It wants to make me cry!
....
I want to cry...
I want to let it all out!
...
But I can't...
If I do then everyone will want to know why am crying.
I don't want to explain why. I just want to cry. I just want to let it all out!
Can't anyone just hold me while I'm crying and tell me that everything is going to be alright?
Anyone?....
Someone?...
No one?...

No one? Ok thanks world..."

"It's alright...
Let it out...
I'm here for you now"

Joeys eyes flew open as he heard his voice, felt his sent and felt the warmth of his long arms around the smaller boys waist.

"K-K-Kaiba?..."

Joey said as he stuttered and sobbed

"I'm here, and this time I won't leave you."

"I-is it really you?..."

Joey scooped the mans cheeks on each side of his face and kept sobbing as he looked into his eyes.

They both looked directly and deeply into each other's eyes and Joey could ones again just gaze into those beautiful icy blue eyes.

"It's you..."

"It's me..."

He felt a spark go trough his entire body and just knew that Seto felt the same spark as he just did.
The spark he just felt. It gave him hope, courage and happiness, all at ones.

"Joey..."

The brunet said the blonds name with a soft tone to his voice that made Joey shiver in delight.

"Kaiba..."

The blond said and parted his lips a bit as his breath got heavy but continued to breathe out slowly.

"Say my first name..."

The brunet asked for the blond to say as he at the same time stroke his cheek and leaned in so their lips were only centimeters away from each other.

"Se...to"

The blond said and closed his eyes as he could now feel Setos lips brushing against his own. The blond already felt how his body was melting into the bed, so he leaned back, giving Seto the aprrtunety to get on top of Joey.

"Say it again, but this time without stuttering..."

Seto asked Joey to say and the younger boy nodded.

"Seto..."

The brunet smiled softly against joeys lips and whispered

"I love you pup"

Joey didn't want to open his eyes. He was too scared to, because:

"what if it all was a dream?
I've had dreams like this before but...
This time it feels so real...
Even if it's a dream I don't want to wake up. I don't want too open my eyes...
I want to be like this with him forever..."

"I-I love you too..."

Joey managed to cry out. His lips were trembling and his hands squeezed the others as he didn't want to let go of him.

"Joey..."

The brunet said his name and leaned down to now kiss his new lover.

Joey quickly wrapped his arms around Seto and kissed him back.

The kiss started off innocently, but their lips quickly recognized each other from their last experience of kissing so they both relaxed their lips, giving Seto the upper hand and took the lead. He moved his tongue into the blonds, making him whimper like the puppy he is. Joey tugged on, onto Setos shirt wanting it to be off with the rest of their clothes and Seto wanting the same.
In just seconds all of their clothes except their boxers was thrown away to the corners of the room and they both laid closely together with Seto on top.

The brunet broke the kiss between joeys and Setos lips with a string of saliva connected to their lips following them.

Joey had his eyes still closed the entire time and had decided on his own to keep them close the entire time.

Seto could see that something was wrong, so he put his hand on Joeys cheek and gently stroke it with his thumb.

"Puppy... Look at me..."

The brunet asked with a slight begging to the tone of his voice

"N-no.... I can't..."

The blond boy moved his head away from Setos hand and squeezed his eyes harder so they wouldn't open.

"You can't? Why's that"

The brunet asked with a slight frown as he really loved joeys honey brown eyes.

"B-because what if this is all a dream? What if I open my eyes and see that you're no longer with me.. W-what if i wake up in Z-Zeros house?... I can't risk that!"

Joey ones again cried out with tears now streaming down his cheeks

"You won't."

The brunet simply answered and stroke joeys cheek ones again.

"A-And how do you know that?"

Joey answered back with a slight of annoy to the tone of his voice.

"Because I promised to always be by your side didn't I?"

The brunet simply said with a sigh at the end of his sentence.

"Y-you did but-"

"No buts Joey. You're my puppy now and if you don't believe it's true, I'll prove it."

"H-how are you gunna do that?"

Joey asked with his eyes still closed.

"By showing you heaven"

Seto said and leaned down to kiss Joey but got stopped as Joey opened his mouth to talk.

"What do you mean?..."

Seto sighed ones again and brushed his hair back in frustration.

"Do you really want to know that now?"

Joey nodded.

"Yeah.. I do.. Please tell me Seto.."

Seto smirked and leaned down close to the blonds ear and whispered out in a seducing way.

"I won't say what it means but, I'll show you what I mean if you let me."

"Go ahead..."

Joey answered without doubting.

"I trust you, so please do whatever you want with me Seto..."

Seto gulped as he got exited and happy from joeys answer and nodded.

"Alright. I'll show you what I mean. Don't be scared ok?"

"I'll never be scared of you Seto... I love you remember?"

"How can I forget... I love you too....
My puppy"

They both leaned in with their arms wrapped around their naked bodies and kissed each other.

((AHHH IM SO SO SORRY FOR TAKING SO LONG TO UPLOAD A NEW CHAPTER BUT SHIT HAPPENED AND I WASN'T IN THE RIGT 'Mode' TO WRITE (if that even makes sense) BUT I HOPE THAT ILL BE ABLE TO WRITE MORE IN THE FUTURE (though I think that the next chapter is going to be the last. Let's see) ANYWAYS THANK YOU FOR READING MY FANFIC. LOVE YA ALL AND SEE YOU HOPEFULLY NEXT TIME!))

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

17.3K 148 54
Jake was troubled, did what was considered to be 'bad' things but he just wants to live. He's extremely loyal, funny but brave. Devon was a smart gu...
6.5K 390 10
He's the coldest. He's the cutest. Ding🔔 One notification from Instagram- @puppy.jaeyun sent you a follow request. The world where our connections...
647K 28.8K 39
"I'm not the best at expressing my feelings, but... I hope you can love me the way I love you." [Kaidou Shun x Male! Reader] (This story doesn't nece...
3.5K 124 11
💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕 Life for Joey Wheeler after graduation has left him bored and wondering the streets of Domino City aimlessly. While doing so, he com...