Betrayed [EXO FanFiction]

Por ratchxed

Your Boyfriend, Luhan, left you for 2 years to study in China. But there's one guy named Oh Sehun, who steals... Más

Betrayed [EXO FanFiction]
Chapter 1 ~ The New Boy
Chapter 2 ~ Confession
Chapter 3 ~ LuHan
Chapter 4 ~ Caught
Chapter 5 ~ Sehun & Minyoung
Chapter 6 ~ Double Date
Chapter 7 ~ Accident
Chapter 8 ~ Blind
Chapter 9 ~ Kai
Chapter 10 ~ Hospital Park
Chapter 11 ~ Broke Up
Chapter 12 ~ Suspense
Chapter 13 ~ Over
Chapter 14 ~ Chanyeol
Chapter 15 ~ Carnaval
Chapter 16 ~ Second Confession
Chapter 17 ~ Krystal
Chapter 18 ~ Birthday Party
Chapter 19 ~ "Traitor"
Chapter 20 ~ Lay
Chapter 21 ~ Stranger
Chapter 22 ~ Kai & Krystal
Chapter 23 ~ Love Will Find A Way
Poll
BETRAYED SEASON 2 : Chapter 24 ~ Grande Academy Of Art
Chapter 25 ~ The Gang
Chapter 26 ~ Locked
Chapter 27 ~ Luhan&Jessica
Chapter 28 ~ To Your Surprise
Chapter 29 ~ The White Rose Prince
Chapter 30 ~ First Rejection
Chapter 31 ~ Don't Come Near Me
Chapter 32 ~ She...
Chapter 33 ~ The Solo Singer
Chapter 34 ~ The Guy Next Door
Chapter 35 ~ Officially Missing You
Chapter 36 ~ Date
Chapter 37 ~ Han River Tragedy
Chapter 38 ~ The Deal
Chapter 39 ~ Amnesia
Chapter 40 ~ Gone
Chapter 41 ~ What...?
Author's Attention Note~
Chapter 42 - Cafe
Chapter 43 - The Dance Battle
Chapter 44 ~ The Day
Author's Note
Chapter 45 ~ Sabotage?
Chapter 46 ~ Jealous?
Chapter 47 ~ Stepping Forward

Chapter 48 ~ Karma

740 22 8
Por ratchxed

Author's POV

"Ugh..." Jin Hee mumbled as she moved her body side to side while hugging her panda. It's still early in the morning, Jin Hee and her father ended up renting a cheap room for 1 person, forcefully. The room had only 1 person-sized bed and it's not that comfortable. Don't forget the room is also very small. What a pity.

She kept moving her body to the right side-- where her father is sleeping below her. And she ended up falling on top of her father.

"Aw-" she opened her eyes and what she saw the first time is her father's worried face. "Why Jin Hee? What happened?" Her dad asked worriedly. Jin Hee blinked her eyes in confusion. When she finally understands the situation, she could only grins idiotly at her father. "Eheh.. it's nothing Appa.."

Her father sighed in relief. "Jin Hee, you never change. You always can't stay still when you're asleep." Jin Hee grinned continously at the fact that her father just spilled.

Then, she felt something landed on her shoulders. She froze. "What's wrong Jin Hee-ya?" Her father asked. Jin Hee looks at her right shoulder with horror(?)

"KYAAAAA!" She quickly stood up when she realized what had landed on her shoulders secs ago was a cockroach. "Yah Yah! It's just a cockroach!" Her father quickly grabbed the cockroach and threw it away. How can he grabbed it like that... that's gross. Jin Hee thought.

"Ew.. Appa, I think I'll take a shower." With that, Jin Hee quickly grabbed her towel and took a bath.

...

A black shiny car was seen stopped in front of a not really big apartment. It stays still until all of the windows pulled down and revealing three faces; Luhan on the driver's seat, Baekhyun on the passenger's seat and Candy at the back.

"So... this is where Jin Hee lives now?" Baekhyun asked a little surprised. "Yes, she called me and said that her father got bankrupt and she ended up living here." Candy answered innocently.

...

"REALLY?!" They-- Yoon Mi, Tiffany, and Hyoyeon-- asked in disbelief at Sunny who's standing in front of them. "Uh-um, Candy said her father got bankrupt. What a pity~" with that, Sunny laughed (evilly) followed by the others.

When they're busy laughing, Jessica walked past them and stopped for a moment. "Hey look, it's her." Sunny stopped laughing and said that in a lower voice. Yoon Mi glanced at Jessica and suddenly stumbling; holding her right feet. "A-aw~ it's still hurts," Yoon Mi put up a 'pained' face. But you could still see the fakeness in her eyes, though.

"Are you okay Yoon Mi-ya?" Sunny asked as she helped Yoon Mi stood up properly. "This is all because of Jessica." Tiffany uttered coldly and gazed at Jessica who's standing some meters in front of her. Jessica just rolled her eyes and continued walking.

"Aish, that bitch." Hyoyeon holds her fist. "By the way, we haven't gave her a punishment right?" Tiffany said. "Ah you're right. Well, let's do it. Now." Hyoyeon smirked.

...

"Yah YAH! Let go of me! What are you doing!" Jessica was pulled forcefully from the academy to the storage room behind the academy by Tiffany and Hyoyeon. When they arrived, Sunny and Yoonmi was already there. "I told you guys to let go of me! Now!" Jessica kept struggling to get off of Tiffany and Hyoyeon's grip. "Just shut up and stay still." Tiffany said coldly.

Tiffany and Hyoyeon let go of the grip and looked at Jessica. "We brought you here because we want you to apologize to Yoonmi."

"What? Apologize? Why I have to? I didn't do anything to her!" Jessica exclaimed in disagreement. Tiffany and Hyoyeon gripped her arms again. "Let go!"

"Well, back then, you sprayed my hair with color sprays, now... shall we make you look more.." Yoonmi seems like she's thinking. "...'pretty' "? She smirked.

"Kyaaa! Please don't!" Jessica shouted as she saw Tiffany brought up a lipstick from her bag. "Kyaaaa!" Tiffany brushed the lipstick brutally to Jessica's face with Sunny and Hyoyeon holding Jessica.

"I did nothing to her!" Jessica shouted again. Hyoyeon pulled up Jessica's hair. "Go apologize or I'll cut all of your hair?"

"Yeah, apologize or be bald?" Tiffany smirked.

"S-sorry." Jessica mumbled. "Say it loudly!" Sunny told her as Hyoyeon pushed Jessica downwards so she's kneeling now.

"I said it already- kyaaa no! Pleasee!" Jessica shouted again as she saw Tiffany pulled some of her hair and ready to cut it.

"Okay okay!" Jessica shouted for the last time. "I'm sorry, Yoonmi."

Hearing that, Yoonmi laughed. "What a pity you are Jess. Guys, don't interrupt her again okay? Just leave her, come on." With that, Yoonmi and her friends walked back to the academy.

To Be Continued...

A/n: yay this story finally got updated looll sorry for the long wait

And i want to ask you guys smth; who's face looks like a badboy and a little scary/? It's for a new character though, he's gonna be tall, badboy-ish, and handsome. I was thinking of Junhoe from iKON. Is it a good choice or..? Please suggest me~

Ppyong~

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

329K 35.4K 35
Menceritakan tentang seorang anak manis yang tinggal dengan papa kesayangannya dan lika-liku kehidupannya. ° hanya karangan semata, jangan melibatkan...
58.5K 9.6K 14
Yang publik ketahui, kedua pemimpin perusahaan ini sudah menjadi musuh bebuyutan selama bertahun-tahun lamanya, bahkan sebelum orang tua mereka pensi...
89.7K 7.8K 81
Kisah fiksi mengenai kehidupan pernikahan seorang Mayor Teddy, Abdi Negara. Yang menikahi seseorang demi memenuhi keinginan keluarganya dan meneruska...
80.7K 12K 28
Renjun mengalami sebuah insiden kecelakaan yang membawa raganya terjebak di dalam mobil, terjun bebas ke dalam laut karena kehilangan kendali. Sialny...