Living With Turtles (TMNT 201...

Bởi DONNIEYOSHI

[COMPLETED] Abby, Sarah, Kenzie, and Kayla; four ordinary girls, at least everyone thought. They watch Teenag... Xem Thêm

Introduction
Chapter 1: Sleepover Rave
Chapter 2: Greetings from the Green Ones
Chapter 3: Dilema
Chapter 4: Following The Leo
Chapter 5: Pranking Purple
Chapter 6: Singing to Donnie (and Everyone Else)
Chapter 7: The Fight
Chapter 8: Anger Issues
Chapter 9: Mutant?!
Chapter 10: Kenzie's Transformations
Chapter 11: Explaining The Bear
Chapter 12: Another Mutant!
Chapter 13: Lazy Day
Chapter 14: Suspicious Set-Up
Chapter 15: Go Karts - Oops, I Mean Patrol Buggies!
Chapter 16: Abby Has Ninja Skills
Chapter 17: The Creeping Doom
Chapter 18: Smart Turtles No More
Chapter 19: DNA Mutagen?!
Chapter 20: Answers
Chapter 21: Getting To Know Smartsticle
Chapter 22: Mutagen Destroyers! (Part 1)
Chapter 22: Mutagen Destroyers! (Part 2)
Chapter 23: Halloween Plans
Chapter 24: Spooky Preparations
Chapter 25: Raph-Or-Treat!
Chapter 26: Serums and Solutions
Chapter 27: Out Of the Shredder's Control and Into the Serpent's
A/N: Editing
Chapter 29: Rescue Mission (Part 1)
Chapter 30: Rescue Mission (Part 2)
Chapter 31: Mutagemia On The Loose
Chapter 32: The Unstoppable Shredder
Chapter 33: Problems Have Risen
Chapter 34: Ideas
Chapter 35: Kraang Orb Confusion
Chapter 36: Repeat
Chapter 37: Explanations
Chapter 38: A Plan of Action
Chapter 39: I Spy
Notice
Chapter 40: Memory Machine
Chapter 41: A Flicker of Remembrance
Chapter 42: The Troubled Trio
Chapter 43: Undo
Chapter 44: A Final Fight
Chapter 45: Lastly, A Pillow Fight
Author's Note

Chapter 28: Doubtful Discovery

131 9 9
Bởi DONNIEYOSHI

BIG WORDS ^

Important A/N at the end if you applied a character back when I still had the OC contest up.

~•~

Third Person P.O.V.

In the dead of night, Oroku Saki sat up on his throne, a holographic video of Kraang Prime projected in front of him. The Foot clan leader had his helmet off, revealing the burn marks on the right side of his face from the fire that killed Teng Shen.

"I want that mutagen, and I want it now," Saki growled at the large pink blob. Kraang Prime simply laughed.

"The Kraang are the superior beings; you think you can order Kraang around?" he cackled, his terrifying voice echoing through the throne room. Saki's eyes were flaming with anger.

"I am going to give you one last chance to get me the mutagen, or our deal is off. If you cannot get me the mutagen, I will consider you an enemy and will not help you take over Earth," Saki threatened, his voice deadly calm. Kraang Prime contemplated Saki's proclamation, the pink diamonds on his robot body flashing in a rhythm.

"Very well. Kraang Prime will get you the Mutagemia," he replied, and then cut the connection. Saki sat with a small smirk on his face.

"Your lives will be mine, turtles. And your sensei and friends too," he vowed, an evil glint in his eye as he stalked off to plan his next attack Hamato Yoshi and his pupils.

🐢🐢🐢

Donatello stared at his computer screen with an excited smirk on his face.

"Ah hah!" he whispered, glancing at the time on his computer. 3:27 am.

On the screen were multiple websites, all with rumors of a new nucleic acid. Donnie had been wondering how the Kraang had created the mutagenic DNA, and through extensive research he found what he was looking for.

"DNM: Deoxyribonucleic Mutagen. It is a molecule that has no purpose on it's own but when combined with the DNA of a genetic mutation and grouped with thousands of other DNM molecules can have dangerously powerful effects.
The DNM must be combined with more DNM molecules, and then combined with some type of mutant DNA. Then that can be mixed with mutagen. When this happens, the combination will go through mutazygemiasynthesis, in which the DNA/DNM mixture will become apart of the mutagen.
This forms Mutagemia (MGE) which literally means 'Blood mutagen' or 'DNA mutagen.'
Once someone has this in their possesion, they can straight up control the person who's DNA was used.
This information is not proven true."

Donnie hurriedly jotted down notes, glancing at Abby, who was asleep on a desk. He knew he would have to make his sibling understand what this new acid was, and how dangerous it could be in the hands of the Kraang.

That morning, Donnie called everyone into his lab.

"Guys, I was up last night researching this new DNA mutagen," he began. "Apparently, there have been rumors going around that there is another nucleic acid like DNA and RNA, one that has no effects or jobs at all unless used in a big group."

"What's it called?" Kenzie asked thoughtfully. Donnie bobbed his head, as if to say 'I was getting to that'.

"It's called deoxyribonucleic mutagen, or DNM. Basically, it's a molecule that does nothing when alone but if you take thousands and combine them with someone's DNA, you could be incredibly powerful.

"You need to combine thousands of DNM molecules together, then combine all those with a genetically mutated organism's DNA. Once you do that, you mix it with mutagen and get Mutagemia, or MGE. If someone poured or injected MGE that your DNA was used with into you, the injector would have total control over you."

Everyone stared at him with blank expressions. He pursed his lips in frustration.

"So, say that the Kraang had my DNA and then combined it with a bunch of DNM molecules. Then they mix that with mutagen. If they injected that mixture into me, they could control me?" Abby asked to clarify. Donnie nodded swiftly.

"And I'm guessing the Kraang probably have some kind of crazy device to make our own MGE's mix faster," he confirmed.

Everyone finally seemed to understand, and the worry set in.

"This is insane. If this works, the brain worms will be long gone and their might not be any cure for this kind of mind control," Raph muttered.

"What's even scarier is that Shredder is in on this too," Sarah added, her mouth twisted into a frown.

"So what do we do? Obviously we need to find out who's DNA they already have, who's they've made into the mutagen DNA stuff, and where they're keeping it all so we can destroy it," Kenzie wondered. Sighing, Leo put a three-fingered hand to his forehead.

"We can go on another scouting mission soon, maybe tonight. I'll have to ask Splinter," he decided, turning to the door and walking towards the dojo.

Donnie continued talking to everyone else.

"Like Abby mentioned when we first found the DNA mutagen, the Kraang and Foot obviously know about you four-" he motioned to the four girls "-even though they've never seen you. Someone must be telling Shredder, the Kraang, or both about you guys."

"Yeah, but we don't know who it could be. How do you plan on finding him or her?" Sarah retorted.

"Well, I don't know how we'll find this person. But a good step is to figure out what they already told the Kraang and Shredder. Then we can figure out where they are getting the information. Hopefully."

Sarah nodded, and though she looked a bit ticked off at the fact that Donnie had no plan, she was silent.

"So we need to plan two stealth missions, really. One for the Kraang base and one for Shredder's base," Kenzie summarized.

"Yup," Donnie confirmed. Abby felt a shiver go down her spine at the thought of going back to TCRI. Just the thought of the place made her cheek hurt where she'd been hit, but she said nothing.

"I'll tell Leo," Sarah volunteered, walking out of the lab as well. Kayla was fidgeting with her shirt.

"Um, do we need to go to Shredder's base?" she asked, obviously thinking about the Footbots and the attack on their school. Donnie nodded with an apologetic expression.

"Unfortunately, yes. It's the only way we can figure out what Shredder already knows," the purple-banded turtle replied. Kayla's eyes shone with uneasiness at the thought.

"Don't worry, Kay! You don't have to come. It's a mission for us stealth masters!" Mikey comforted, making Kayla's shoulders less tense.

"We're stealthy too," Kenzie said, and Mikey suppressed a laugh.

"Uh, yeah, but I meant, you know, the full-blown ninjas!" Mikey demonstrated by kicking the air, accidentally hitting Raph's arm.

"Watch it!" the red-clad terrapin growled.

"It's ninja, Mikey. Technically, there's no 's' on the end," Donnie clarified. Mikey shrugged.

"I say ninjas and you can't stop me!" he laughed. Kayla couldn't help but smile, thinking, He sure knows how to brighten the mood.

"That's all I wanted to tell you," Donnie informed. Everyone filed out of the lab and went back to doing their own activities.

The purple-masked terrapin sat in a chair and leaned back, letting out a long sigh. He rolled the chair over to a microscope, looking at a sample of his own Mutagemia that he's snagged before they destroyed the Kraang's supply. The properties still didn't completely match up with his discovery.

"I really hope I'm right," the intelligent turtle said to himself, removing the sample, wrapping it in tin foil, and tossing it into the trashcan.

~•~

I thought my notes at the top would help you understand the names better XD

Tbh the words are too big for me and I made them up XD But I am proud of what I came up with. That and the fact that I did research for once, so the words are actually semi-accurate XD

ALSO I TOLD YOU I WOULD UPDATE FASTER AND I DID *happy dance*

IMPORTANT OC A/N: So a few people submitted characters a while ago when I had my OC contest up. If you did, can you PM me the details? I lost the information on your characters when I copied all my photos off to my PC... 😬 Thanks.

~Ally

PS WE CAN FREAKIN PUT PHOTOS AND VIDEOS IN THE MIDDLE OF A CHAPTER THIS IS AMAZHANG

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

1.1M 44.4K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
39K 746 25
This about y/n and the encanto characters there will be a little bit of y/n and camillo ( please dont mind the spelling)
150K 2.7K 45
This is a book mainly about our beloved batboys and sometimes others members of the batfam hope you enjoy reading it ❤️.
628K 38.4K 103
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...