Memories Kills

By ILoveMeTurntUp

"Oh come on new girl" I rolled my eyes at the name he gave me. "I see the way you look at him, and I seen the... More

{1} : The Move
{2} : Meeting The Jerks
{3} : The Bullying Begins With Homework
{5}: Sunday, Angry Dads, and Surprises. Can We Say Hallelujah!
{6}: He Wants To Teach Me How To Be The Perfect Girl?
{7}: The Lessons
{8}: Number One & Two Completed ✔️
{9}: I Understand?

{4} : Saturday, Water Balloons, Ice Cream and Periods. Can We Say Bon Appé-titi!

465 28 4
By ILoveMeTurntUp

The picture at the top is Jordan
_________________________
Chapter Four: Saturday, Water Balloons, Ice Cream and Periods. Can We Say Bon Appé-titi!

***It was so hot in here that I had a feeling we were going to blow up. My stomach aches of pain that I wanted to barf while my head felt like my brain was about to fall out of my head in any second.

I turn around to see my mom lifeless figure. I wanted to die, I fucking wanted to die right now. She wouldn't wake up. I shook her like a thousand times and she still won't open up her beautiful grey eyes. I laid down on her body with tears streaming down my puffy, red eyes. I was praying for her to wake up and to caress my hair telling me that everything is okay, but she wouldn't. "Forgive me, mom, I'm so sorry" I cried out. 

All of a sudden it was pitch black. My mom was no longer under me "No, mom stay with me, I'm sorry, mommy!!"

"Shush, it's okay baby, I'm right here" I rub my eyes causing the blurriness to go away "mom?" I ask in a monotone voice.

"Yes honeybun, it's me" I smiled at the fact that she called me by my nickname. I really do miss hearing it from her. She looked so beautiful. Her beautiful sandy, curly hair hung over her shoulders while her light grey eyes look at me intensely but calmly.

I reach out my hands so she can hold them but she didn't budge. "Mom?" I ask in a questionable manner. "Yes, honeybun?" She says while smiling. "hold my hand" my arms were still reached out. "I would, but you won't let go honeybun" I knew that statement means so much more. She means that I wouldn't let go of the memories I have of her.

"It's time for you to wake up," mom said while backing away. "No! Mom, please...please, hold my hand" I cried out.

"Wake up honeybun, wake up" then she finally vanishes into the dark that she came out from. Noo!!***

"Honeybun, wake up" I jump up from my sleep while holding my chest.

"It's okay, breath....breath" I heard my dad said from beside me. Tears instantly felled from my eyes.

"Why did you wake me up, I was just about to touch her, why did you wake me up!" I cried out. I felt my dad's arms wrap around me. "Why?" I repeated, but more to myself.

"It's okay baby doll, it was just a dream," my dad said while letting go of me and caressing my arms.

"How, when it felt so real?" I asked wiping the tears away from my eyes that was pouring down like waterfalls.

"Listen, how about you and your brother and I go out to get some ice cream, your favorite" dad kisses me on my cheek not before wiping a teardrop that was about to drip on my sheets.

This was a touchy subject for him, he didn't want to talk about this.

I shook my head telling him yes. "Okay get dress, your brother and I would be waiting for you downstairs". Dad kisses me on my forehead then walks out of my room while smiling. Of course, his smile didn't reach his face.

When dad left I took a deep breath and rub my hands on my face then through my curly, messy hair. I grab my phone off my nice-stand to see I had missed a text from Asya. I'll text her after I get out of the shower. I then look at the time to see it was 11:35am. 

Wow, I slept that long?

After my delightful shower, I started to put on my clothes. I put on a plain black t-shirt and my black leggings. I then put on my long green trench coat and my brown Uggs boots. I decided to put my curly hair up into a top messy bun. My baby hair instantly slick to my forehead. I smiled at the fact.

I walk downstairs with my phone in my hand. Dad and Jordan were already downstairs watching football in the family room.

I walk pass the family room and into the kitchen. I look down at my phone to open up Aysa iMessage.

Aysa~ hey stranger ✋🏾 10:45 am

Me~ hey, I am no stranger 🙄12:02pm

Aysa~ says the girl who hasn't been texting me through the whole week 12:05 pm                                            

Me~well, it takes two 12:05pm

Aysa~ yea, well you might be right lol, I've been busy, wbu? 12:06pm

Me~ same 😩 12:07pm

I put my phone down onto the kitchen counter while opening up the refrigerator door to get a bottle of water. I heard a ring from my phone indicating that Aysa had texted me back.

Aysa~ so how's the new life treating you? 12:08pm

I knew that question was going to come up sooner or later.

Me~ perfect, I've actually made a lot of friends 12:10 pm

Of course, I lied. I didn't want Aysa to pity me.

Aysa~ That's great bestie, is there anybody you have your eyes on. 👀 12:10pm

I wanted to say hell no but I decided against it, I'll just go with a simple no.

I walk into the family room where my dad and Jordan was at. I plop down on the couch and open up my bottle of water.

"You look cute," my dad said while still looking at the t.v. "Oh come on," he said later on while screaming at the television.

I'm surprised he even saw me. "Thanks" I replied back after taking a sip of my water.

"Don't lie to her dad" Jordan said still looking at the television also.

I rolled my eyes at him not really feeling like arguing with him today. I pick back up my phone to text Aysa back.

Me~ No, not really, but hey, I'm about to go out with my dad and my dick head of a brother, so I'll call you when I come back home"12:15 pm

Aysa~ alright, talk to you later rich lady. Love you bestie 💕 12:17 pm

I instantly rolled my eyes at that nickname.

Me~ love you too 😘 12:17 pm

I drop my phone back on the couch while drinking some more of my cold water.

"Run baby, runn!!" My brother screams out while standing up and being the overdramatic person he is.

"Yes!" Jordan says with glee. His team got a touchdown. "I told you we were going to win dad," Jordan said turning around to dad who was sulking in his chair.

"Aw yeah, aw yeah" Jordan started to do the dab while hopping around the floor. He then swung his arms back which causes him to hit my water bottle that was still open. It spills all over my green trench coat which causes me to jump up and down because of the coldness.

"Grrrr, it's cold, it's cold!!" I said while jumping up and down and pulling my trench coat from my body.

"Aw, shut up you tadpole, you're supposed to love water," Jordan said with a smirk planted on his lips.

"You're so dead" I picked up my water to pour it on Jordan, but dad stood in the way which causes my water to be poured on his bald head. 

Jordan drops on the floor bursting out laughing while holding his stomach. "Oh my gosh dad, I'm so sorry," I said with wide eyes.

"It's okay, I know it was intended for your brother, I'll be right back, I'm going to go change" dad then walks away and headed I'm guessing to his room.

"Look what you did you doofus, you made dad mad," I said while looking at Jordan who was still on the floor crying laughing.

"Did you see his head, you could see his veins popping out" Jordan said between laughs.

I couldn't hold back my laughter, that was too funny. By now I was on the floor right along with Jordan.

We were laughing for a while until we heard dad voice.

"Oh, so it's funny?" Jordan and I look up to see dad in a white t-shirt and some black rip Levi's jeans. But what caught my eye was the red bucket that dad was holding in his hands.

Now, Jordan and I are no dumb kids. The look on dad's face told us that something in that bucket was not something to be happy about, but actually to be scared about.

"Run!" Jordan and I said in unison. We got up from the floor and headed towards the front door. Well, before Jordan pushes me back down so he can escape and dad can get me. But I'm too fast, I hop up from the ground and ran right behind Jordan, he was already outside.

Dad was now outside with the both of us. "We can take this the easy way or the hard way?" Dad asks while holding a water balloon in his hand.

I knew something was in that bucket.

"Why don't you take Aaliyah, she was the one who poured water on your head," Jordan said with his arms up like he's being arrested.

I open my mouth in an O shape. Oh, so we're throwing each other under the bus now. Game on my brother.

"Jordan was the one that said your bald head looked like an egg getting watered" I retaliated back. 

"What, no I did not you liar," Jordan said while putting his hands on his chest faking like he was hurt.

"Yes, you did"

"No, I didn't"

"Yes, you did"

"No, I d-- *smash*" Jordan couldn't even finish his words because dad threw one of his water balloons at Jordan's head.

I burst out in laughter while pointing at Jordan. Jordan looks down while breathing hard, I guess the water was cold.

*smash*

Dad then threw a water balloon at my head. Jordan points at me while laughing doing the same thing I did to him. I look so much better doing it. What? I'm just saying I looked more childish then he did. My stance and everything.

My head was down while I was breathing hard also, jeez this water was cold. What did dad do, poured a bucket of Antartica water into the balloons?

I lift my head up to see dad smirking at us, he was proud that he got us back. Well, I'm sorry dad, but you're not getting off this easy.

"Attack" I scream which causes Jordan and I to run to the red bucket that dad had in his hands. Dad put the bucket down and started to run. Wow, how many balloons had he filled up? I grab a green balloon while Jordan grabs a yellow one.

Dad started to run while we chase behind him with the balloons in our hands.

Ha, we captured him. How does he like those apples? Ok, that was kind of cheesy, but hey, can you blame me?

"Sorry, dad but --" *splash* I turn my head slowly to see Jordan had thrown his water balloon at dad. I rolled my eyes at his ignorance.

"You're not supposed to throw it at him yet doofus, your supposed to have him shaken up a little bit then you throw it," I said shaking my head.

"Oops, wait, let me get another one" Jordan then runs away from us to get another water balloon.

I turn my attention back towards dad who was soaked and wet once again.

"Excuse my dumb partner, he's haven't been to all of his training," I said while throwing up and down my water balloon praying that I will catch it each time. My other hand was on my hip while I tap my right feet constantly onto the ground. I was trying to look intimidating.

"What training?" My dad asks confused.

I rolled my eyes "water balloon training duh." Yes, Jordan and I were taking this game to serious but hey, what did you expect from us.

"Yeah, of course, I just hope you guys hurried it up, you do want your favorite ice cream right?" Yum, I could use some 'Rock N' Roll' right now.

No, don't think about it. He's just trying to trick you so he can get away. Well, not this time enemy. Who was actually my dad, but yea, you already knew that.

"Nice try dad, but I think I could wait"

Dad snapped his fingers while swearing under his breath "I gotta say, I almost got you there honeybun"

Yeah, you did, but he would never know that. Now, where is that doofus before I change my mind? I can't believe I turn down getting my favorite ice cream. Do you know how hard that was for me?

"I'm here, I'm back!" Jordan said running back with another water balloon in his hands, but of course, he trips during the process which causes his water balloon to burst once again.

"Aw, freak this" I threw my water balloon right on Jordan head instead of wasting it on dad.

"Hey, that wasn't part of the plan!" Jordan said getting up from the ground while crossing his arms.

"Well, being dumb wasn't apart of the plan neither" I stated. Dad walk up towards me and put his arm on my shoulder.

"Good choice baby girl, come on let's go change" dad and I started to walk back inside the house.

"Hey, no fair. Do you not remember that she was going to throw a water balloon at you?" Jordan screams out from behind us.

"No, actually I was about to throw it at you. Did you really think I forgave you for knocking my water bottle on me?" dad and I chuckle while finishing our trail towards the house.

Then all of a sudden dad and I felt wet behind our heads. Oh no this little boy didn't.

We turn back around to see Jordan smirking.

His smirk instantly drop when he saw dad and my face were serious.

"Mommy" Jordan squeal.

Dad and I ran behind Jordan while Jordan was screaming like a little punk he is.

World War lll had just begun.

*~*~*~*

We were now at the ice cream parlor shop. All three of us were sitting in a booth with our favorite ice cream in front of us.

"That was so much fun," Jordan said speaking up.

"Yeah, it was, we should do it again sometime," Dad said agreeing with Jordan.

I agreed also by shaking my head. My ice cream was too good that I didn't have room to talk. I was so happy that all three of us had fun with each other. I don't remember the last time we had smile without being fake.

Jordan and dad were talking about football while I kept eating my ice cream and going through my Instagram. I posted a video of Dad and I attacking Jordan which instantly got a lot of likes.

People from my old school were using the laughing emojis while saying 'that's what he get's' while some others were saying 'I miss you'. I smiled at the fact that I use to be love back at my old school.

I finally looked up from my phone to see somebody that I really despised. The mean girl and her two other friends walk inside the parlor shop right along with Jayven and his friends.

Oh, no!

If this is their hang out spot, then remind me to never come back to this place ever!

I sunk down in my chair while putting my left hand on forehead in a tilted saluting position to cover my face.

"Is everything okay honey bun?" Dad asks.

"Yeah, I'm fine dad, can we leave?" I ask still using my hands as a shield.

"Why, you never leave your ice cream without finishing it," Dad said in a concerned voice.

"Yeah, that's a shocker, usually hippos eat all of their food" I bump Jordan with my thigh.

I turn my head towards Jordan with my hands still covering my face "look up" I said through gritted teeth.

Jordan looked up to see Jayven and his friends getting their ice cream and heading towards the booth right beside us.

"Ohhhh, umm, dad, Liyah is right. We need to leave, you see this flea right here is on her period" Jordan said pointing at me.

Genius, why didn't I think of that.

"Right, and you see I didn't wear any pads, so that's mean I'm going to have blood all behind my pants" I butted in.

"Yeah, and it's going to explode everywhere which means this flea blood is going to be on me and you dad!" Jordan said overreacting.

"Okay, okay!" Dad said stopping us from our rant. "I understand, I don't want to hear anymore, let's go" Dad got up from the table but not before putting cash down.

I looked over slightly to see Jayven and them were already situated in their seats. They were to focus on their phones and talking about football and gossip that I'm pretty sure they won't even notice me.

I slid across the red seat to get up from the booth while Jordan did the same thing.

"Ok, let's 'ROCK N ROLL'!" Dad said screaming from the top of his lungs.

You see, dad used to do that ever since I was little. As you all know my favorite ice cream is 'Rock N' Roll' so when we use to leave dad use to say lets 'Rock N Roll' indicating towards my ice cream name.

It was funny back then, but now it's just plain corny. When will he learn that it played out already?

I groan in embarrassment with my same hand on my forehead.

"They're totally looking at you," Jordan said whispering in my ear.

"Thanks for stating the obvious Jordan" I whisper back.

"I'm just saying" Jordan then leaves out the door right behind dad.

I trail right behind Jordan but not before hearing whispers come from their table.

"She's so weird" one girl stated.

"I see where she gets her weirdness from," another girl says.

"Her mom probably just like her, weird and a nobody," the mean girl said.

When I heard that, I stop walking and turned back around slowly. I walk right towards their table. My mind couldn't even function right. I don't care who they are anymore, but talking about my mom was off limits.

I reach my hands back as far as I can and punch the mean girl right on her left boob, hard.

"Bon appé-titi" I said.
____________________________

Did I had you guys in tears? Yes, No, Maybe So?

No? Aw man. *Go inside the embarrassment boat and sails away* 🚣🏽

I really do you hope you guys like this chapter. Please Comment, Vote, Follow and most of all READ!! Love ya smooches. 😘

Until Next Update...

Ne_Ne

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.2K 1.8K 20
"Let's make a bet," I said. "What is it?" he asked. "That was very fun. And I feel like we'll do it again," I started. "We date each other and we can...
115K 2.1K 37
"I hate you," I could taste my own lies. He stepped closer and whispered in my ear, "face it goodie, you can't stay away from me." He was right as...
1.4K 14 11
"I hate you," she muttered and I was taken aback. I looked at the guys for a quick second and back at her. "W-" "Don't ever scare me like tha...
305K 9K 61
"I wouldn't mind watching you. Maybe we could tan together this summer." He suggested. "Without having tan lines." I could feel the smirk playing on...