So Far Gone (Urban) Book 8 |...

By omgchele

Between juggling the struggles of being a teen parent, going to a new school in a new neighborhood, being rid... More

So Far Gone (Urban) Book 8 {Synopsis}
Copyright Notice
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Update PLEASE READ!!
Chapter 12
Leaving?
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Author's Note
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Published Book Covers
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50 - THE END

Chapter 8

16.4K 521 1K
By omgchele

I'm trying to get my Twitter together lol So, follow me on Twitter: omgchelee

Theodore III

"You know," I began telling my Dad as I tried to get comfortable in the seat of his car. "I don't know even know why you're wasting your gas driving me over here. I really don't want to see her and I know she doesn't want to see me either. This is a big waste of time 'cause I could be in therapy right now. And I need to take my medicine 'cause I'm in pain. You got a lighter so I can roll up?"

My Dad shook his head as he pulled off from the light. "I know you don't want to see her but she insisted that you come over to see her the other day. I don't know what she wants to talk to you about but she kind of hinted around to possibly apologizing. I have no idea what she's gonna do so just be polite and respectful to her and please don't start talking about your medicine. You know she'll have a fit if she finds out you're on medical marijuana."

I shrugged my shoulders. "It's for my health and my doctor prescribed it. It's not illegal and I'm always polite and respectful to her at first. She just starts doing little stuff to tick me off then I end up getting mad and lashing out. The we both just start arguing. It's not my fault she likes to keep fights going."

He sighed. "I know she does son, but that's why you gotta let her have her way sometimes."

I shook my head. "No can do," I replied. "I see where all of y'all have gotten with letting her have her way and I'm not gonna do it. She acts this way 'cause you and Grandpa keep spoiling her and letting her have her way. I'm not gonna do it. I'm gonna tell her straight up how I feel and if she can't handle it, then you'll be there to stop her from putting her hands on me."

"About that," he began, rubbing his goatee.

"What?" I frowned.

"She actually said she wanted to spend some alone time with you, so I'mma be heading over to the club after this. I'm just gonna drop you off but you're supposed to be with her for the day."

"Oh my God!" I exclaimed. The last thing I wanted to do today was be caught up in a house with my evil mother, with no way of ever leaving. Who knows what she'll do to me while I'm stuck there alone with her. "I really can't do that Dad, I really can't. You know how crazy she is, and it's not like I'm gonna have my car and I can't even feel my legs. How am I supposed to run out of there once she starts yelling at me?"

"You can't, and I guess today will be your first lesson in manhood. You gotta learn how to deal with these women T3, and your mother's probably the most difficult to deal with out of the entire bunch. Just deal with it and I'll be back around here in the next couple of hours to get you. If you can't handle it then call me," he said as he pulled up in the driveway of our house, well his house.

I didn't think anybody was staying here except for him since Daniel and I are gone. I heard Mama was sleeping in hotels, so I thought Dad was the only person staying here. But things looked completely different from the outside of the house. There was a new maid tending to the flowers in the front of the house, my car was parked in the driveway alongside Mama's, a few of Dad's and some unknown car. I wonder who she has up in this house.

"How long am I supposed to be here?"

"Three, maybe four hours but it all depends on whether or not I can get out of the club in enough time. It could be longer than that though."

I shook my head. How much more bad news was he gonna drop on me? "Alright, just help me out of the car since you want me to just go in here alone and be put through hell for several hours."

He shook his head as he shut off his car. "You know, I liked you a lot better when you were a baby and couldn't talk. You were so much more respectful."

"Yeah because I didn't know how my parents were mistreating me back then."

"And you're not getting mistreated now. If you were being mistreated, I wouldn't be paying your hospital bills and I would be helping you out of my car, using the wheelchair I'm paying for. That's not being mistreated."

"Being mistreated doesn't just amount to materialistic things sperm donor," I enlightened him. "I'm mistreated because y'all don't care about me and y'all put me through hell 24/7. If y'all cared so much about me, I'd be at home and I'd be getting taken care of. I wouldn't be bouncing from place to place."

"You aren't bouncing from place to place, you're staying with Lindsey," he replied, before laughing. "And sperm donor? I've done more to you than donate my sperm. Who do you think raised you all of your life, took care of you, fed you and clothed you? I've done more than donate."

I shook my head, smiling. "See, that's where you're wrong. All you've done is donate and my egg donor did the same thing," I replied. "Are you gonna help me out of the car or what?"

He sighed and just climbed out of the car without saying anything else to me. He walked around to my side of the car before grabbing my wheelchair out of the backseat. He unfolded it and put it in front of my door. "Get out," he demanded.

I scrunched up my face. "I obviously need assistance," I replied. "Since I can't feel my legs, which I haven't been able to do in like a month."

He scoffed as he reached under my arms and pulled me out of his car. He placed me int he wheelchair and put both of my feet on the pedals. He grabbed my bag out of the seat I was sitting in and dropped it in my lap. He better be glad I can't feel my legs because I know that would've hurt the way he just dropped it on me. "Are you ready to go fertilized egg?"

I scrunched up my face. "Was that supposed to be funny?" I asked as he pushed me up the long-circular driveway that extended across the majority of the front of our house. 

"When are you going to cut your hair?" he asked, ignoring my previous question.

"When my parents stop being petty and disrespectful."

"Disrespectful?" he asked, stopping in his tracks. "I got something to tell you about something that's disrespectful..."

His voice just seemed to trail off as he began talking but I honestly wasn't listening anymore. I was over him the minute he came up to Lindsey's condo talking about he needed me to come somewhere with him. If I knew he was gonna take me to see Victoria, I would've put up more of a fight. And I should've jumped out of the car and made a run for it as soon as he started giving me this weak apology about how Victoria's forcing him to do this to me. And now, here I am, baking on the hot driveway while the sun beams down on my face and he's just going on and on with one of his many lectures. 

Thankfully, Gregory pulled the front door open just before I had to start pushing myself into the house. I waved him over to get me from my Dad, since he wanted to stand here and talk my ear off. Gregory walked out of the house and down the long porch steps before walking up to me. 

"Mr. Reed, how are you doing?"

"Fine," my Dad and I both said at the same time.

I scrunched up my face as I looked at him. "He's talking to me." I turned back to Geoffrey. "I'm fine though."

"And your legs?" he asked as he began pushing me towards the house.

"Alright, so I'm leaving!" Dad yelled after us but I didn't even pay him any attention. I can't stand him and this fake act he's putting on. He knows he doesn't care just like Victoria doesn't.

I slightly shrugged my shoulders. "Eh, I can't feel 'em so I guess they're fine. How have you been doing here?"

"Well, since you, Daniel and Mrs. Victoria haven't been here, I haven't had much to do. It's normally just me and Mr. Reed and he'll just give me the night off. I'm thinking about finding a new job since I'm not getting paid as much as I used to. Every time your Dad makes me go home early, I don't get paid and I need to get paid for my family."

I scrunched up my face. "You got a family?" I asked. For as long as Gregory's worked for my family, I've never heard him talk about a family before. He's normally so refined and quiet and always looking out for our needs, that's he's never even mentioned having a family.

He chuckled. "Yes. I had a wife and I have six kids. They're all grown now but I have grandchildren."

"How come we've never met them?"

"Because they live all around the country. They barely have time for me."

"What about your wife? What's her name?"

"Oh, Grace. She passed away about twenty years ago."

"Oh, I'm sorry," I mumbled.

"It's fine. She's in a better place now and she's healthier," he said as he pushed me inside of the house. "Mrs. McDonald-Reed! Mr. Theodore is here ma'am."

"Bring him to the living room," she yelled back.

I took a deep breath and just sat back in my wheelchair as Gregory pushed me into the living room. This is the moment I've been dreading all day. I really didn't want to see her and have to put on an act just because she's feeling some type of way about me. But I know if I'm being real with her, she'll find a way to be upset with that too. With her, I'm damned if I do and I'm damned if I don't. There's no telling how she'll act towards me.

As soon as Gregory got to the living room, he stopped me by the door before walking off to the back of the house. Mama quickly stood up once she saw me. "Theodore," she mumbled as she walked towards me. "You're in a wheelchair?"

I nodded my head, confused. She can't be this stupid to not know I was in a wheelchair. This isn't anything new. "Well, I did get stabbed in my back which paralyzed me. I've been this way for over a month. If you came down tot he hospital to see me or if you ever called me, you'd know about my condition," I informed her.

She sighed. "I'm sorry, okay? I'm truly sorry."

"Whatever," I mumbled, pushing myself into the living room but she came in front of me and held on to my wheelchair so I couldn't move. "Excuse me."

She reached out and grabbed a hold of my face, lifting it up. "I'm really sorry Theodore. I didn't know you were like this."

"Yes you did. Everybody in the family knows, so don't act like you didn't know."

She sighed again. "Okay, and I'm sorry baby."

"Theodore," I corrected her. "Look, why you got me here? I got other stuff to do today than being here with you. Whatever you got to say to me, you can say it now and then you can call my Dad to come pick me up 'cause I really don't have time for this or you today. I really don't want to be here."

"I know you don't want to be here but you're really making me happy since you showed up. This means a lot to me."

I smacked my lips. "Whatever. Why you acting so fake? Just a few days ago, you refused to talk to me when you called Lindsey's apartment. Now, three days later, you're giving me this sob story about how excited you are that I showed up? I hope you know I didn't willingly come over here. Dad had to drag me here to see you, and the only reason I'm here, is 'cause I can't move my legs and I didn't get a chance to run away before he snatched me up."

"Well, you're here now so let's make the best of it," she said as she bent down so she was sitting on her knees. "So, how have you been doing the past few weeks?"

"Fine."

"Grades good?"

"I haven't been in school, obviously."

"Right," she mumbled. "How're things with Lindsey and Andre? They treating you good?"

"Better than I was treated here. At least with them I get three meals a day."

"You got three meals a day here."

I scrunched up my face. "And you're lying."

"Alright, maybe you didn't the last few weeks you were here but we never denied you food up until then. It was for your own good though Theodore. You needed a kick in the right direction."

"And that kick in the right direction led me to getting stabbed and being paralyzed. See, all you can talk about is school and grades because that's all you care about. You never even acknowledged the fact that I'm paralyzed. I may not ever be able to walk again but you never even cared enough to see why I was in the wheelchair or why I can't feel the bottom of my body. But I forgot, you care so much," I mocked her. "That's BS and you know it."

"Your attitude is BS, and you know it."

I shrugged my shoulders. "Yeah, I know. I heard I get it from you."

"No, you get it from your evil father," she replied, "but I'm not even gonna get into that with you. I just want to sit here and have a meaningful afternoon with my son. You want something to eat?"

"Not from you."

She scrunched up her face. "Alright, well push yourself over to the couch then."

She took a seat on the couch and starred at me. I pushed myself over to the couch and stopped my wheelchair right next to her. I'm still confused about why she called me here. I had a feeling she'd give me a sob story, lie and try to apologize but now that that's over, what are we gonna do now? Dad's not going to be back for another few hours, so are we just supposed to sit here and stare at each other in silence?

"Baby," I heard an unfamiliar man's voice boom through the house. "I found the whipped cream you were looking for last night. It's a whole jar. I'm thinking we could get it in real quick ma. What'chu say?"

I looked up at the tall, dark skinned man that made his way up to the living room but he stopped once he saw me. "Who the hell are you?" I asked. I've never seen this man before, so I don't even know who he is or why he's walking around my Dad's house with his shirt off. "And where's your shirt at? This ain't your house nigga."

Mama sighed. "Damn it. Will you just stop Theodore? I invited him over."

I folded my arms as I turned to her. "Why you got another nigga up in my Dad's house?"

"Because I can have who ever I want in this house, which doesn't just belong to your father. It belongs to the both of us. I pay just as many bills around here as he does. But you need to apologize to Jayvion. He's my lawyer."

"Who's walking around with his shirt off, looking for whipped cream and talking about the two of y'all having sex? That's not your lawyer. You're sleeping with this nigga in my Dad's house. Does he know what you're doing behind his back?"

"I'm not doing anything behind his back."

"So you mean to tell me that he knows you gotta another nigga?"

"Aye, you need to show me some respect kid," Jayvion spoke up, making me quickly turn towards him.

"Kid? Nigga, I don't know you and I don't know why you up in here with my Mama. I don't know if you've noticed but she's living up in a house with her nigga that she's been married to for years and she has kids and a grandchild. Obviously you haven't noticed any of that or the two rings on her finger but I'll give you the benefit of doubt. Maybe you're just a stupid nigga, but you can't ever say I didn't warn you. Don't let me catch you around here with my Mama, or with your shirt off or talking about sleeping with my Mama, mark ass nigga."

"You better be glad you in a wheelchair little man."

I folded my arms. "Or what?"

"I would fuck yo little ass up for talking to me like you lost your got damn mind."

"I want you to come over here and fuck me up nigga. On my Mama, I'm whoopin' yo ass if you even try to come over here."

"Shut the hell up!" Mama yelled. "Nobody's gonna fight anybody, especially you Theodore. And you, Jayvion, don't threaten to beat my son up. You need to go."

He sighed. "Are you serious right now ma? I thought you said you didn't care about him. Why you going back on your word now that he's here? Man, I knew you was on some bullshit as soon as you came to me talking about you needed some d*ck. I swear all y'all niggas crazy," he said as he started walking out of the living room.

"Don't let me catch you around here again nigga," I warned him. "And just wait 'til I can walk again. You gon' be in a wheelchair when I'm finished with you."

"We'll see about that," he replied.

"We sure will mark ass nigga."

Jayvion walked out of the house without saying anything else. The only thing he did was slam the front door close, but that was it. As soon as the front door slammed shut, Mama turned to me and smacked me upside the head.

"Why would you say that to him? This is what I was talking about previously. You're so rude and disrespectful towards adults. Why can't you just give a damn about anybody else's feelings but your own?"

"I don't care about him, and I don't know why you do either. You gotta whole man that you've been with for years. I don't know why you changing up and deciding to be with some lame guy like him. I mean, if he was really about his stuff, he would've knocked me out as soon as I said something to him. He's weak. He can't even fight or defend himself, so what makes you think, if something's happening to you, that he won't chicken out and do the same thing? My Dad hasn't done nothing to you so I don't know why you chasing after other nigga."

"I never chase after anybody and I don't need my 16 year old son lecturing me about what I'm doing with my marriage. You need to just worry about yourself," she replied.

"I'm 17, but of course yo wouldn't know that since you only care about yourself," I replied. "And your marriage is my business when you're cheating on my Dad. I should tell him what you're doing."

"He's not gonna be mad."

"Yeah, 'cause he's gonna be pissed off because his wife is cheating on him."

"We're separated Theodore."

I scrunched up my face. "What?" I knew they were talking about divorcing and I knew they had the paper work to file for a divorce but they do this all the time. They're always talking about divorcing but they've never talked about separation. And I've never seen either one of them dating somebody else. They've always been with each other.

Mama sighed. "Your father and I are separated and we've been separated for over a month now. We just didn't decide to say anything to you guys until the divorce was finalized but Jayvion's my man. We've been talking for some time now and we're at a good place with our relationship."

"Your man? If you loved my Dad as much as you say you do, you wouldn't be able to move on this quickly. Why are you with some other nigga? You and Dad can just work it out like y'all always do," I replied. I wish my parents weren't so difficult all the time. I wish they were like other married couples and just worked through their differences instead of running to get divorced all the time. Every other time in the past seemed so fake but I think they're serious about separating now. I mean, Mama's went and found herself a whole boyfriend.

"I do love your Dad."

"Then stay together."

"Why? All of our kids are grown, and you obviously don't care about either one of us or our relationship. We've been talking about this for years and only decided to hold things down until you got older. But now that you're old enough to understand, there's no need to hold everything together. Teddy and I are separated and getting a divorce right now."

"Why?"

"Because we aren't compatible."

"Y'all have known each other all your lives. Why is it at 52 years old, you're just now finding out that you're not compatible? Why do y'all have to do this every time y'all start fighting?"

"We're serious this time Theodore," she replied. "We're getting a divorce and that's final. We're both tired of the back and forth and the disrespect from each other. We've tried counseling. We've been trying that for years but it's never successful. We've tried dealing with each other's weaknesses but we weren't strong enough to do that. Your father and I are better off separated and divorced as of right now. We can't take the constant abuse anymore."

I scrunched up my face. "Abuse?"

"Your father claims I verbally abuse him, but I'm not gonna talk about how he gave me a black eye a few weeks ago," she replied.

I glanced over at her out of the corner of my eye before shaking my head. I don't even know what to say about them anymore. One minute they're madly in love, then the next they're fighting like cats and dogs. And now they're abusing each other. They've reached a whole new level of ignorance and I have nothing left to say about either one of them.

Majesty

Harmony and I sat out on the front porch of our house with Sophia running around playing with her toys. Harmony dragged me out here with her because she claims she needs somebody else out here with her when she talks to Willie. I still don't understand why she keeps trying to get him to take care of Sophia. He hasn't done it in two years, so he's not gonna do it now. He only did it the one weekend his father forced him to and he called to check up on her once but he hasn't made any other efforts. He doesn't care about his daughter and he never will.

"Oh shit," Harmony mumbled, causing me to look up.

Here Willie came driving down the street at top speed with music blasting. All the windows in the car he was driving were tinted but I just knew it was him. He quickly turned up in our driveway, barely missing the trashcan before parking his car and just sitting there.

"Why is he just sitting there?" I asked, trying to look inside of the car.

Harmony sighed. "Look, just don't start nothing with him right now. Just let him sit out here with his daughter for a few minutes but don't say anything to him. I've told you before that he's not worth it."

"I know but I don't like the way he treats you."

"Then let me deal with him. You just worry about Theodore and that little thot he's still messing around with," she warned me just as Willie climbed out of the car.

As soon as he got out of the car, he looked over at me and smiled. I looked away from him as he made his way up to Sophia and Harmony. "Damn. Why you got my baby out here in all this heat?" he asked, scooping Sophia up under his arm. He pulled Sophia up on his hip and kissed her cheek. "Hey baby. Daddy finally came to take you away from these witches. I know you missed me."

"You're such a bastard," Harmony spat. "You might as well call us bitches."

"Well you a bitch but not Majesty. Willie turned to me with a smile on his face. "What's up baby? You tryna come back to the crib with me? I got an extra seat in my car."

I scrunched up my face. "As if. If anything, you probably got another one of your stinky hoes sitting up in that car with you."

"You could be one of my stink hoes," he smiled.

"That's not gonna happen," Harmony jumped in.

Willie sucked his teeth as he turned to her. "Damn, man. You still jealous that I cut shit off with you? You still want me that badly? I hate to tell you this but when I ended the relationship, I moved on. I know you probably thinking about a nigga still, but I'm not feelin' you like that no more. Maybe if you lost some weight, ditched the glasses and started wearing some make up, maybe you'd have a chance with me."

Harmony turned her nose up. "You're the filthiest piece of shit I've ever laid eyes on. Nobody wants you Willie, nobody even likes you."

"Nigga, hurry up! It's hot in this car!" We all turned and looked over at Willie's car. The passenger's window was rolled down and a girl stuck her head. She looked familiar. "C'mon nigga!"

"Chill Tee Tee, I'm coming."

I couldn't help the laugh that escaped my mouth once I heard that name. I knew she looked familiar but the name just topped it off. Tee Tee's the girl that tried pinning a baby on Theodore and she's the bitch he said he kissed earlier this week. I leaned over and nudged Harmony. "That's her," I whispered.

"Who?" she asked.

"Tee Tee. The one that was all over Theodore. That's her."

She squinted her eyes as she took a look at Tee Tee, who was starring me down. Just like I've heard stuff about her, I guess she's heard stuff about me too. But if she has a problem, she can come up here and say it to my face instead of sitting in the car watching me.

"So, why this trick looking at you?" Harmony asked, starring back at Tee Tee.

Willie sucked his teeth. "Why you always so concerned about what other people doing?"

I didn't have time to hear them argue again, so I pushed past the both of them, walked down the porch steps and walked right up to Willie's car. As much as I wanted to pull her up out of this car and whoop her ass, I didn't because I knew she was pregnant. So, I walked up to her being as nice as I could since I wanted some answers from her.

"Hey," I smiled.

She scrunched up her face as she looked me up and down. "What's up? Why was you starring at me?"

"That's why I came over here. I saw you starring at me. Do you have an issue?"

"Nah, I'm just tryna figure out why Willie's just standing on that porch and left me sitting up in this hot ass car. Do you have an issue with me?"

I shrugged my shoulders. "I don't even know you but I've heard about you."

She folded her arms. "Oh, really? And what have you heard about me...?"

"My name's Majesty. Your name's Tee Tee, right?"

"Mhmm."

"You know Theodore?"

She smirked. "Hell yeah I do. Why? Don't tell me he out here sleeping with church girls now. He really down graded."

"Actually, he upgraded. No nigga wants a girl that's sleeping around and pinning her baby on other niggas. You're disgusting and you kissed him the other day too, didn't you?"

She smiled as she nodded her head. "We didn't kiss, we made out," she attempted to correct me. "You shoulda seen the way he was grabbing all over my thighs and booty and sucking on my tongue. He couldn't keep his hands off of me. As soon as our kips met, it felt like old times. And he definitely wasn't thinking about you, if that's what you're thinking. The only thing on his mind was getting back with me by sleeping with me but I had to turn him down. Instead of running up on me like I did something to you, you need to check your man and see what he's lying to you about. He was trying to sleep with me."

I turned my nose up. "I highly doubt he wants a hoe that's been with everybody in the city."

"Now, that's where you're wrong. Obviously he wants this hoe that's been with everybody in the city. Why don't you just run back to the church to continue reading your Bible? You need to let the big girls handle their business sweetie."

I nodded my head. "Alright. That's okay, keep making fun of me."

She smirked as she climbed out of the car and got in my face. "Or what? You walked up to me tryna be all tough and now you can't even defend yourself. Say something bitch."

"I know you're pregnant. I'm not trying to put my hands on you."

"Why? Please put your hands on me so I can whoop your ass. Please do it little church girl."

"You got a problem bitch?" I heard Harmony yell.

Just as I was about to turn around, Harmony stood next to me. 

Tee Tee laughed. "So you bought this big bitch over here to fight me 'cause you weak? How pathetic."

I looked over at my sister, who was clearly upset with Tee Tee. I already know Willie's been gassing her head up with all kinds of lies about me and my sister for Tee Tee to even have the preconceived thoughts about us. Willie's the only person I know bold enough to call a female fat, let alone his baby mama. Harmony's not even fat, she's just thick in all the right places. But of course Willie wouldn't know anything about that since he's rolling with tricks like Tee Tee who have the body of Spongebob.

"I'll show you a big bitch," Harmony mumbled as she started tying her hair up but I stopped her.

"What are you doing? She's pregnant."

She shrugged her shoulders as she took off her earrings and watch and placed them in my hands. "So? She's running her mouth like she's not pregnant, so therefore, she's gonna get these hands like she's not pregnant. And I suggest you move out of my way before you get hit too."

I didn't even have to say anything else to Harmony. Once she was set on something, that's the only thing she could focus on. I stepped back, and as soon as I did, the two of them got to fighting. I guess it's safe to say Harmony and I are completely different when it comes to handling situations like this. Normally, I don't find myself in these kinds of situations but Harmony always does. She's always fighting with somebody. It could be a girl or a guy, she's fighting them. She's lost her fair share of fights too but she's won more than she's lost.

"What the fuck are y'all doin?" Willie yelled from the porch.

But this was one of those fights Harmony didn't need to waste her time on. Tee Tee's not worth it, well at least right now she's not. Of course I wasn't going to put my hands on her while she's pregnant. I just planned on waiting until she had the baby to do something to her but Harmony just doesn't care. And I can't stand that about her sometimes. She likes to talk about how Willie doesn't care and how Willie's always fighting and getting into it with somebody, but she always does the same thing. The two of them got along so good when they first started talking because they had so much in common but as the years went on, they became more and more like each other: hot headed.

"Harmony stop hitting her!" I yelled.

I gasped, stepping back once I saw Harmony slam Tee Tee on the ground. Tee Tee landed on her back while Harmony held a tight grip of her hair with one hand while she punched her in the face with the other.

"You stupid, fat bitch! Let go of my hair!" Tee Tee yelled but I could tell Harmony was in her own little world. She blacked out as soon as Tee Tee called her a big bitch.

Willie ran over to me and handed Sophia to me. "How you just gon' let them fight?"

"What am I supposed to do? Why don't you be a man and break them up since you did bring this Tee Tee girl over here. She's with you, so you deal with her."

"You expect me to jump in front of Harmony while she's kicking her ass? I don't wanna get hit."

"Stop being a punk and break it up," I said as I pushed him towards the two of them.

By now, they were both on the ground punching and kicking each other. Both of them had ripped up clothes, were missing shoes and their hair was messed up by now. Surprisingly, Willie jumped in between them and started pulling Tee Tee back but they were still beating on each other. They both held a tight grip on each other's hair while they pounded their fists into each other's faces.

"Man, let go of each other!" Willie yelled, pulling Tee Tee off of Harmony.

As soon as he got Tee Tee up, you could see the blood all over the drive way and the pieces of hair that were torn out in the midst of the fight. I ran over to Harmony and helped her up, even though she didn't need any. She wasn't even bleeding on her face. Maybe she was bleeding somewhere else but it didn't even look like her face got touched. I could see she had bruises and knots on other parts of her body already but her face was untouched.

Harmony stood up and took Sophia out of my arms before she turned to Willie. "Don't bring that bitch back around here or I'm gonna whoop her ass again! And don't you bring yo ass back around here either nigga! And don't expect to see my baby."

"I'm coming back over here tomorrow to get my baby!" Willie yelled.

"No you ain't! If this is the kind of trash you have around my baby, you can't see her anymore if I'm not around."

Tee Tee scrunched up her face. "Trash? Bitch, fuck you!"

"Shut the hell up bitch and come pick your tooth up off of the driveway. You still over there talking shit and you missing a tooth, got a black eye and your nose is bleeding. You need to get away from my house bitch."

"Trust me, I was leaving big bitch."

"Well hurry up then trick." 

Harmony snapped her fingers as she watched Willie and Tee Tee get into Willie's car before they backed out of the driveway and sped off down the street. Harmony turned and quickly walked into the house while I chased after her.

"I can't believe you just beat up a pregnant girl," I said as I followed her upstairs.

"I don't care Majesty! She was asking for it. She shouldn't have disrespected you and she shouldn't have disrespected me. I don't care if she's pregnant or not, I told you if I ever saw her, that I was beating her ass. Period. I told you before I didn't care about her being pregnant because she's probably lying. What pregnant women is going around causing as much drama as she is? She's still fucking Willie and she's with Theodore."

"She's not sleeping with Theodore," I replied. "And you nee--" I stopped once I realized something. "So, you mean to tell me you fought her because she's still sleeping with Willie? Do you still like him?"

She sighed. "No."

"Then how come you're so upset about some little girl? She's irrelevant."

"Because I don't want her disrespecting me."

"So it's about respect?" I asked, continuing to follow her to her bedroom.

"It's always been about respect Maj," she replied. "See, that's your problem. I know you're not a fighter but you're gonna have to start standing up for yourself. Running your mouth doesn't get through to these girls nowadays, so sometimes you're gonna have to stand up for yourself and be ready to kick some ass. If I hadn't said something to her, you would've let her disrespect you."

"I wasn't going to beat her up and she's pregnant. And I can't fight."

Harmony rolled her eyes. "Yes you can. You've just never been in an actual fight."

"Right and I'm not gonna get in a fight and embarrass myself because I know I can't fight. You need to learn how to pick your battles though. Right on the driveway isn't the place to be fighting a pregnant girl. Your daughter was outside watching you beat somebody up the entire time. It's a surprise the police aren't here."

"I didn't even beat her up that badly," she waved me off as she sat down on her bed. "She's still alive and breathing so that's all that matters. I don't even know why your'e taking her side. She's all up on your man and she insulted me. You should've fought her too."

I rolled my eyes. "Theodore's not my man," I replied. "We're just friends."

"Yeah, sure," she sarcastically replied. "If that was just your friend, you wouldn't have confronted that girl about kissing him. You wouldn't even care about any other girls around him if you're really just friends and you wouldn't be putting up with him having a baby mama."

"I'm not putting up with it."

"Obviously you are if you're still messing around with him."

"We're not messing around. We're just friends," I reiterated since she didn't understand the first time I said it. "The only reason I said something to Tee Tee was because I don't like the way she's been treating the people around me. She's trashed Theodore's name all over the internet, and I was only defending him."

"Because you like him."

"I never said I didn't," I shrugged my shoulders. "When are you gonna admit you still like Willie?"

"Never because I don't. I have a boyfriend that I'm happy with."

"Sure. Keep telling yourself that lie," I said, walking out of her room.

I just don't understand why she thinks beating up a pregnant girl is something good. If I were her, I would've waited until she had the baby. But what Tee Tee said wasn't even worth fighting over. Obviously she has issues if she's sleeping with and sucking up every guy she meets. I don't know why Harmony had to involve herself with Tee Tee. She's not important.

Unknown

I pulled up in the airport's parking lot, ready to drop Ava off. Today is the day she'd be leaving the country. I don't know where she plans on going but she says she's getting out of the country for awhile. I still plan on keeping in contact with her to keep her informed on what's going on, but since she's leaving, things are going to slow down for awhile. While we still plan on keeping this plan going, we need to give it some time.

We've already taken out two of them and Victoria and Teddy are rumored to be getting a divorce, and we didn't even have to do anything to them. We'll give them a chance to rest and get over this struggle they're in now, but we're only going to come back stronger and larger. A year from now, we'll have gathered more people against them than they can even think of. We have a few of their 'close' friends now but things will be very different a year from now. 

"Master," Ava began. "I'm really gonna miss you. You've done so much to train me over the years. I don't know how to repay you for all that you've done for me."

I sucked my teeth. "What? You done caught feelings now?" I asked her.

She sighed. "No, I just care about you. That's all, even though I was thinking we had a good relationship going on. I don't know what we were doing, honestly, but I felt like we had a good bond. We worked together well."

"Well I told you before this ain't a personal matter. I don't know why you're catching feelings and getting all caught up in your feelings. This is strictly business girl. I mean, you gave me head a few times but it wasn't that good for me to be catching feelings for you. I got another line up of bitches ready to suck me up once you leave."

She frowned. "How can you even say that? I've been staying with you for months, I turned against our family because of you and we've been sleeping together for the past few months every single night. Even when I'm on my period. We've been sleeping in the same bed every night for months, so don't act like it's weird that I'm catching feelings. But seriously, don't act like you ain't got some kind of feelings for me too."

I sighed. "I been told you I don't have feelings for you Ava. The only reason you staying with me is 'cause you ain't got nowhere else to go since you haven't paid any of your bills. And of course I'm gonna fuck you every night, especially if you coming up in my room tempting me every night. Nobody told you to walk around naked."

She scrunched up her face. "Nobody told you to walk around naked either Effrin. Why do you keep putting all the blame on me? When we first started doing this, you came up to me with the plan just like how you're the one that came on to me first. I wanted to keep things professional between us but you didn't. Don't blame me!"

I sucked my teeth once I heard her call me Effrin. "Look, I told you not to call me that no more. I don't want shit to do with my dumb ass father, so don't call me Effrin. It's master."

"Fuck that," she spat. "I'm tired of kissing your ass Effrin. Your parents haven't done anything to you for you to be trying to do this to them. You got your nephew stabbed and you pushed your niece out of a building."

I chuckled, finally turning to her. "Nah, actually you did all that shit. As far as the cops know, I'm innocent. It's you with the long rap sheet. You hurt your siblings."

"And you hurt your sister doing that to her kids."

"My sister is a bitch and she has no feelings. Until something happens to her, she won't give a damn. Period. You don't know my sister."

"She raised me."

"She's calmed down over the years but we're all my father's children. As much as she doesn't want to admit it, we all gotta few pieces of him in us. We all don't tolerate disrespect and we like to get revenge but as soon as somebody crosses one of us, all hell's gonna break lose. Victoria's just too self-absorbed to care about anybody but herself but fuck with her, and she'll be just as crazy as I am. She's slowly losing her mind as the years pass but let something happen to her and she's losing her mind."

"She's lost her mind on me before."

I shook my head. "Nah, she hasn't lost her mind. She partially lost her mind in high school and ended up going to jail and getting put on medication, which she still needs to be taking. She's crazy as fuck, probably the craziest out of all of us. You'll see her true colors soon."

"Just like yours?" she asked.

"You've seen my true colors bitch but I suggest getting back in your place. You know how I feel about you talking all reckless like this."

"Well you're sending me off to another country so you can fuck other bitches. I might as well talk to you however I want."

I couldn't help but laugh at her. She doesn't understand how stupid she truly sounds. "Keep talking to me however you want and you gon' end up just like T3 and Lindsey or worse. You need to get the fuck outta my car bitch."

She scrunched up her face. "Why? You're not gonna walk me inside?"

"Ion like you that much," I said, starting up my car. "You can go."

She frowned. "Whatever. When I come back, don't expect me to help you do anything else. I'm done with you."

"Well see about that," I laughed. "You'll be running back to me just like the rest of these bitches once this is over with. You don't have shit to your name Ava. Bitch, I made you and I gave you everything you got. If it weren't for me, you wouldn't even be able to afford a plane ticket. Get the fuck outta my car wit'cho pathetic ass bitch."

"I hate you!"

"I hate you too bitch!" I yelled to her as she climbed out of my car. 

She grabbed her bags out of my trunk before walking off tot he airport. Man, I swear that bitch better be glad I didn't kill her ass. She knows too much, and she's honestly too dangerous for us to keep this plan going. She doesn't know how to keep her emotions separated from business. That's why Ava will never be successful with anything she does, but she's not gonna hold me back anymore. I got some new people on my team and I plan on making some major moves without her. Like this one:

I pulled a burner phone out of my pocket and typed T3's number in. I wasn't going to call him, but I do have something to inform him about. A little birdie of mine informed me about some news of a dear friend of his, so it's only right for me to get some more shit going between them.

Unknown: What's up little nigga? Instead of chasing after bum bitches, you need to be focused on what some niggas are doing behind your back. Have you talked to your grandparents about what went down at their house last night and who else was involved? Have you talked to Aubrey lately? Where's he been at? I hope you know he's been out tricking you and stabbing you and your family in the back. He's never been a friend to you. It's all been a joke. lol

~~~

Comment. Vote. Add to your Reading List. Share.

300+ Comments.

How'd you guys feel about this chapter? Did you guys expect EJ to be Unknown or was it too easy to guess? How do you guys feel about EJ and Ava having a little relationship going? Was Ava stupid to believe him? Why would EJ want to do something like this to his family? How do you guys feel about EJ trying to start some drama between Theodore and Aubrey? How will Theodore take the news about Aubrey? What's Aubrey's condition? How do you guys feel about Majesty's sister fighting Tee Tee? Should she have waited until Tee Tee had the baby? Was she wrong to fight Tee Tee? How do you guys feel about Teddy? Is he a good father or is he scared of Victoria? How do you guys feel about Victoria having Jayvion up int he house? Was Theodore wrong to say something to him or was he out of place talking to Jayvion the way he did? Was Victoria's apology legit?

Majesty's in the MM.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.7K 1.7K 85
"You ungrateful bitch. I keep a roof over your head, and this is the thanks I get?" "You could have killed her," I retort, trying to muster up confid...
180 3 55
Four misfits team up to expose a dirty politician. What could possibly go wrong? ...
1.9M 46.2K 47
Linette Cyan did not expect to give up her ordinary nineteen year-old life as wedding dowry in an arranged marriage. Engaged to a charismatic and com...