Hello ( BoyxBoy)

By FlawlessTae

When you run away from your problems they always come back. Kenyamo Richardson has been running since he grad... More

1- Hometown Glory
2. Cold Shoulder
3. Now and Then
5. First Love
6. Don't You Remember
7. Send My Love( To Your New Lover)
8. Rolling In The Deep
9. Daydreamer
10. Rumour Has It
11. My Same
12. Hiding My Heart
13. Water Under The Bridge
14. One and Only
15. River Lea
16. Million Years Ago
17. I'll Be Waiting
18. Skyfall
19. Someone Like You
20. Melt My Heart To Stone
21. Love In The Dark
22. Remedy
23. Take It All
24. Lay Me Down
25. Sweetest Devotion
NEW BOOK! NEW BOOK!
NEW BOOK ALERT!

4. Hello

3.7K 167 180
By FlawlessTae

Kenyamo POV....

"You said it was only one time though why again I can't keep doing this for you" I said sitting on his bed. I don't want to do this again I only did it before because he went away. Now he's trying to have me do it again I can't.

"Do you love me Ken" he said sitting next to me. He put his arm around my waistline and gripped my sides. I jumped at his touch on me. He knew that was my hot spot and what it does to me. I love this boy so much he could be the death of me.

"You know I love you and I would do anything for you but please not this again" I said putting my head on his shoulder. He sighed and got up off the bed. "Get out Kenyamo it's obvious you don't love me or care if I need you to do something for me" he said opening his room door.

I hate when he does this he knows I love him with my whole being. I don't know where I would be without him in my life. I mean yeah I have my mother but she's going through her shit and still being there for me is a burden. "Bae please sit down don't act like this" I said pleading with him.

"Naw fuck that shit get out Ken I'll find somebody else to do what I needed you to do" he said coming towards me. He grabbed my arm and I snatched it away from him. He he tried again and I pulled away from him. He grabbed my shirt and I pushed him away and scooted onto the bed.

"Stop it fine I'll do it" I yelled as he started to grab me. He stopped and looked at me. "Kenyamo I'm only having you help me out for awhile this will be the last time I'm setting up our future together boo you know I love you so much" he said sitting next to me. He wrapped his arm around me and pulled me close to him.

He kissed my neck and then my cheek. I looked at him and I didn't see the boy I once fell in love with. I pray that one day he will come back to me and love my the way he used to. He still loves me and shows it but when he needs me to do this shit I don't feel loved at all.

"Alright Ken I'll be back" he said getting up and walking out the room. I took off my shirt and my pants. I got under the covers and took the pill on the nightstand. I ingested it and laid back hoping it would kick in soon. I heard a knock on the door. "Yo you ready".....

I jumped up out of my sleep and I was sweating so much. I had sweat pouring from my head and my body. It was bright outside and I was dreaming about my past. That can't be a good sign at all. I got out of bed to see my body print in my bed. I went to my bathroom and ran a cold shower to cool my body down.

I got undressed and felt the cold water calm me down quickly. This was amazing and just what I needed. I haven't left this damn house since I seen Jerari ass. I didn't need to see him or cared to see him. Two weeks have went by and I couldn't be happier on the inside of this house. Take out has become my friend and lover.

I'm getting a bit thicker in the hips but I don't give a hot damn. My jeans still fit the same and that's all that matters. I heard a faint voice like somebody was calling my name. "Hello who calling me" I said turning off the water. I stepped out and opened the door. "Bro it's Kayvon somebody here to see you" he said banging on the door.

"Who is it" I kept repeating but got no answer. I jumped back in the shower and washed up. I took my time because whoever it was could wait to see me. I got out the shower then dried off my body. I did the rest of my hygiene and went back to my room. I grabbed some black joggers and a gray shirt because I don't feel like getting cute.

Although I do need to see my momma and it has been a week or two I might swing by before visiting hours end. I put on some black socks and sprayed some cologne on me and walked out. I went to Kayvon door and his dumb ass wasn't in here.

I walked downstairs and into the living room. I saw Jerari sitting there and when I walked in his head lifted up. He stood up and I back away from him. "Kenyamo what's up cousin" he said stepping towards me. I backed away some more until I was backed into a wall.

"Get out Jerari before I call the cops" I said trying to sound tougher than I knew I was. He chuckled at me and sat back down. "Oh Kenyamo I'm not going anywhere how have you been since you left" he said sitting back down. This was the shit I was talking about that I didn't want to get back to.

"Jerari just leave" I said pleading with him but to no avail did he get up and leave. He sat back on the couch and put his dirty ass boot up on the table. "Kenyamo sit down and I'm not done say it again" he said not even looking at me and I felt him burning a hole through me.

"Jera-" I was saying before he got up. "I said sit your ass the fuck down and I'm not playing Ken now sit down" he yelled standing up. I flinched and looked at him. I went and sat down because this could be worse than it already is.

I sat down and it was dead silence with him. He sat there and just looked at me. I didn't look his way because I didn't care enough to do it. It was bad enough he's in the same room as me. I sat there with my knees to my chest and feet on the couch.

"So where you been at" he said breaking the silence. I sat in silence and ignored him. He asked me one more time where I was but with more force in his tone. I inhaled the air so it filled my lungs and I blew it out. "I was at a place in the country" I said smartly and folding my arms.

His eyes pierced as he looked at me and I looked at him with the same look. He smirked at me and rubbed his hands together. "So you think you can just up and leave like that" he said squinting his eyes at me. He scoffed at him because he had absolutely no right to check me about shit when he's part of the reason I left.

"Jerari I left because you were supposed to protect me that's what you promised my mom and you failed at it dammit" I said with an attitude. He leaned forward and stroked his chin then looked at me. I raised my eyebrows at him and he lunged at me. I jumped off the couch before he could grab me.

I ran through the kitchen and he ran the opposite way. I started to run up the stairs when I heard him running behind me. I tripped on the last step and he came up behind me. "Stop Jerari Stop Stop it" I said kicking and screaming. He grabbed my leg and my mushed his head with my hand.

"Naw fuck that shit you know you need to get back to work Kenyamo you left without warning" he said dragging me down a few steps. I was in between his legs and he was about to hit me. We heard a car door and calmed down. "This is not over" he said stepping down the stairs.

I made sure he was down the stairs before I ran climbed the stairs and went to my room. I closed the door and locked it. I paced back and forth because I don't know how to react to seeing him.

My body was shaking and I could barely keep my breath steady. I stopped and fell to the floor. I cried and held my chest. I couldn't take this shit this makes me want to leave again. I have to choose between being here for my mom and my well being. It's times like this my mom would help me but now I have to help her.

I need to man up and deal with what's going on. There was a knock at my door and then whoever it was was jiggling the handle. I looked at the door in fear because I had no idea who it was. "Kenyamo open the door you alright" I heard Kassidy at the door.

I ran to the door and opened it fast. She saw me and wrapped her arms around me. I cried and fell to the floor with her coming down with me. She held me and rubbed my back. "Kenyamo are you okay I saw Jerari leaving here" she said pulling me closer to her chest.

"I'm fine but he just as crazy and delusional as I remember I can't stay here Kassidy I can't" I said wiping my tears away from my face. My eyes were stinging and I started rubbing them. "Well come on pack your stuff you probably can stay with Reichen he won't mind" she said standing up.

She helped me up and we started gathering my stuff together and packing it. She called Reichen and made sure I could come and stay with him. He told her it was okay for me to come. We finished packing my stuff and Kayvon came in.

"Aye yo where you going" he said confused. He sat on my bed and leaned on the headboard. "I'm staying with Reichen for a little while" I said zipping my last bag. I grabbed two bags and Kassidy grabbed one.

"Why he leaving what happened" Kayvon said getting off the bed. He stood in front of us like he could really stop us from moving past him. Well he could stop me for sure but her I don't know. "Jerari was over here and you already know how that goes so he's going somewhere safe" Kassidy said as he moved out of the way.

He looked shocked as hell at what happen. I don't know why when he's the one that let the bastard in this house. "Damn Ken I didn't know it was gone happen like that" he said sounding concerned. Kassidy stopped in her tracks and looked at him like he was stupid.

"What you mean you let him in this house and you know he been looking for Kenyamo and not for good reasons are you trying to have him leave again" Kassidy said dropping my bag. He rubbed his fingers through his hair and blew out his mouth in frustration.

"I'm sorry he said he didn't want trouble and he wanted to apologize I swear I didn't know" he said honestly. I could tell he meant that because he wanted to keep me away from him. Despite our issues together as siblings we have each others back in whatever.

Kassidy picked up the bag and I follows behind her. We walked out of the house and loaded the bags into the trunk. "I'm sorry again Kenyamo I'll call you later and see if you straight" Kayvon said hugging me. I opened the car door and got inside. Kassidy got in after me then started up the car.

We drove to Reichen house and got out when we saw he was sitting on the porch. I grabbed my bags and walked up on the porch. "Man Kenyamo you good do I need to go murk somebody because you know I will" he said getting out of his seat.

"Reichen calm your tits as long as he's here he's fine Kenyamo go inside and get settled" Kassidy said coming up behind me. Reichen told me I'll be sleeping in the guest room. I knew where it was because well I slept over here plenty of times before so I was familiar with his house.

I walked inside and went straight to the guest room upstairs. I went in and sat my bags down. I knew Jerari wouldn't find me here at least I hope he doesn't. After today I have to be extra careful about everything because I know Jerari told everyone I was back.

Jerari POV....

I only let that him go safely because I didn't want to cause anymore issues than I already did by coming here. I really don't give a fuck about making problems because I always solve it. When I backed up and walked down the stairs I grabbed my keys and the door opened.

"What the fuck you doing here Jerari" Kassidy said coming into the house. She came at me like she had legit beef with me. I know I did her brother dirty because we kind of family but I'm not really blood family. "I only came to apologize now I'm leaving Kassidy alright" I said putting my hands up in surrender.

"Hell naw it's not okay Jerari let me find out you hurt him and I'm beating ass" she said rushing upstairs. I wasn't worried about Kassidy ass at all. She snot threat to me honestly. I walked out the house and dialed somebody I know is dying to see Kenyamo.

I got into my car and this nigga decided to answer. "Hello" he said sounding groggy as hell. This nigga always sleeping somewhere. "Yeah bro Kenyamo back and it's not fake I just left his house" I said starting up my car. I pulled out and started driving.

"Hell yeah good that nigga think he can just up and leave me like that naw I'm claiming what's mine even if it kills him" he said sounding fully awake at this point. I knew he meant what he said because I mean what I say. Kenyamo not ready for what's coming he can't leave behind people and not think there was consequences.

Thoughts on this chapter?

How do you all feel about Jerari?

Okay you all bare with me And these updates. I'm trying to get back in the swing of things so forgive me. I'm working on new things and reading as well so I'm back but taking my time.

Don't forget to VOTE!!

COMMENT!

ADD TO YOUR READING LISTS!

Love y'all so much I appreciate it!! See y'all next update!

-FlawlessTae

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43K 1.1K 23
Yeah I'm a dog but that just apart of my charm. You could just say that it's Lucky's Charm.
46.4K 1.6K 25
?? : Baby! I'm home! I looked at Ray turning to a paler color. Baby? Me : *whispers to Ray* Who the fuck is that? You told me you were single! Ray...
27.6K 1K 18
kenma wakes up to horrible news. one day, his best friend, has died. Wait, but he'd died, why's he right here? tw: suicide, self-harm all characters...
1.2M 57.9K 83
"The only person that can change Mr. Oberois is their wives Mrs. Oberois". Oberois are very rich and famous, their business is well known, The Oberoi...