Revenge of a beauty(Got7 JB)✔✔

Oleh lillie_moon

Kim AeJin is sister of Jin of BTS. Is a fat girl,with many talents but with insecurities because of her body... Lebih Banyak

DISCLAIMER
My story
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Ultimate Sadness!
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Announcement
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16 Part 1
Chapter 16 Part 2
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Epilogue
Suggestions for Sequel

Chapter 10

2.4K 62 17
Oleh lillie_moon

Narrator Pov

Jayne was happy with her surprise birthday. Honestly she wasn't expecting all, she was planning to cuddle with JB all night.

BTS x Got7 boys gave their presents and did a little performance.

Baekhyun went to their dorm and found the party. He gave Jayne the present who he gave from his heart.

10 days had been gone, Jayne an MC in After School Club and Music Bank and Jb

JB Pov

I went to search for JaeBin in the airport.

Bummie Hyung!-I heard someone said it was my brother

Hi Bin Hyung-I said.

We don't know who is older and we call each other the same. I missed him honeslty.

He came to me and bro hug me.

Well let's go-I said.

When we were walking he decided to talk.

I saw that you have improve in your B-boying skills and that your group have a precious girl member-he said

JayJin is mine. Only mine.

Oh yeah-I said and then my phone rang.

Hi JB!
Hi Jay whatcha doing?
I'm with Wonder Girls and you? I miss you.
I'm at the airport.
Where are you going Im JaeBum!!??
I'm not going anywhere Baby. I'm picking up my brother JaeBin.
Ahh Jae you scared me to hell!
Not my fault you know. Come to the house when you finish!
Ne! I'm going soon since I'm here with the girls. Probably in 10 minutes.
Ok Jay.
Bye Oppa they are calling me!Love u
Bye Baby Love you.

Who where you talking with?- said JaeBin.

Jayne-I said.

That hot chick-said JaeBin licking his lips.

Let's go-I said ignoring what he said

Jayne Pov

I finished talking with Wonder Girls and went to SM Ent, to talk with Taeyeon and Baekhyun.They wanted to invite Got7 to their special party.

When I finished, I went straight to our dorm I was going to be with Jaebum, I haven't see seen him since my birthday.

Finally I'm here. I walk through the hall way and see all the presents from the IGOT7's.

I unlocked the door and saw Jaebum and JaeBin.

Jae Twins together is adorable. I went to hug JaeBin since I didn't saw him.

I missed you so much!-I said and hugged him.

Me too-he said.

Someone cough and we separate.

He is my hyung Im JaeBin and I see that you know him-JB said with a bit of jealousy.

Bummie I'm your girl-I said without thinking.

JaeBin Pov

She was my friend in the school were I was studying in the states. Is cool that I bother JaeBum.

I'm going to get an apple Jaebummie-Jayne said.

Ok go and get me one-Jaebum said.

Ne-said Jayne and waked away.

Don't get closer to Jayne-said Jaebum once she was out.

Brother she was mine on the past she is going to be mine now-I said bothering him.

Then she came from the kitchen with the apple for JB and a orange.

She gave JB the apple and me an orange.

Here for you Bin-She said.

She sat in Jaebum's thighs, they were acting cute. It was making me sick. It was like seeing me being al lovely with Jayne. Ugh.

How do you know each other?"-said JB touching Jayne's hair.

"We were friends in the States" She said.

"We knew each other in class"I said.

Well I'm going to get a bath and you JaeBin don't try thing with Jay-said Jaebum.

Bum when you finish let's go to the park with the boys -said Jayne.

Ne-He said and gave her a kiss on her forehead and went to the bathroom.

Bin how are you?-She said.

Well fine Jay and you and my bro?-I said.

I don't know Bin, he is only my friend like you-She said looking sad. She loves him.

Don't worry Jay bae I'm going to make my brother to love you-I said hugging her.

JaeBum get your hands out of Jayne!-said JB.

No-I said hugging Jayne more.

I order you Jaebin!-said JB.

JaeBum calm down okay. Let's go!"She said.

Jayne Pov

I went out of the apartment and went to walk to the park without waiting for Bum or Bin.

Narrator POV

Jayne was walking and little did she knew she had been followed by angry JaeBum and Baekhyun fans.

JaeBum was following her by distance, but he didn't saw the girls in the van.

When Jayne was about to cross the streets the van went in high velocity.

She remembered what happen.... Her death. She panicked and screamed.

JaeBum went running to her and save her but she was without conscience.

JB POV

I got up Jayne and carry her.

What happen JB?-asked Mark getting in my way..

Jayne was crying in the middle of the street and had a pain attack,she was about to get killed-I said and passed them and ran to the hospital.

Some one please help me!-I said.

Then they went with their special thing and told me to leave the room.

I'm so worried about Jayne more than my life. She is my lover. Please God don't let her die.

Jayne Pov

I woke up and smelt the hospital scent. Why I'm here?

Hi Jayne Park.I'm your doctor Kim MinHa-said a girl.

I tried to talk but nothing came.

You had a panick attack and you currently had a lost of voice-she said.

I lost my voice how I'm going to do my Revenge?, how I'm going to sing?

You are going to get your voice maybe in two weeks.Now I'm going to let your boyfriend in-she said and went off.

I began to cry. Why this happened to me?

Why are you crying princess?-Jaebum said entering and running to hug me.

I touched my throat. In sign that I was without voice.

The doctor told me-He said.

I looked him and cried more.I didn't want to be the pity of anyone.

Don't cry please!-He said.

I got my phone and texted him.

How I'm not going to cry. Oppa?

Please don't cry. Now let's eat and watch some movies!-He said.

I like that about Jaebum he tried everything to make me feel good and well. I explained him what happened how JaeBin I know JaeBin.

Kim AeJin!-I heard JaeBin in a singging voice said.

He saw JB.

"I know who she is. Don't scream that name ever again"JB said.

JaeBum and JaeBin were with me all afternoon, but Bin went to visit his mother.

PARK JAYNE!-I heard.

I woke up scared. I was sleeping and JB was hugging my waist in the bed like always.

JYP please calm down and Jayne lost her voice she can't talk. It was produced by a panic by some fans. I'm so sorry sir that I didn't protect her-said JB.

I sent a text to JB

Oppa tell him that calm down because he is going to get a heart attack and please tell him that I'm fine.

Jay says that she is fine and please calm down!-said JB.

Then all Got7 members entered to the room.
JYP Pov

I tried to calm down. Now I'm relaxed.

I went to the police and those fans are getting to go to pay their price.
-------------------------
Hey this is the chapter. Please vote and comment. This chapter is long I hope you like it.

I'm planning to do a second book called Revenge of the Trainees.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

504K 22K 33
When Taehyung's sister's heart was broken by playboy Park Jimin, Taehyung's sister wanted to get revenge on Park Jimin and asks his brother for help...
171K 4.7K 37
COMPLETED ✅ 20 yrs old Park Ha Na leads a normal life....okay let me rephrase that...tries to lead a normal life, works as a model and is a very hard...
920K 27.2K 41
2019 HIGHEST RANK- 1 #regret Thank you so much.!! 😁😘😍😍💓 2018! *Highest rank- 2 #btstaehyung Ohmygod!!!😱😱 Thank you so much! 😘😘❤❤ **********...