Newsies Imagines

By ScatterBrain52

Newsies, I called them imagines, but I'm pretty sure they are Preferences... Jack, Davey, Kid Blink, Spot, Cr... More

How Yous Met
Yous First Date
He Opens Up
First Real Kiss
His Favorite Place to Kiss You
How He Annoys You
What About Him Turns You On
You steal his hat
You'll Be in My Heart
The Birth of Your First Child
His Job
Your Favorite Game to Play Together
You Two's Favorite Fairy Tale
Your Favorite Place to Kiss Him
His Favorite Color on You
First "I Love You"
The Night You Think You Conceived (PG-PG13)
How You Spend Memorial Day
Love Bites
Tag...
Scars
Names
How you sleep
Tag #2...
Tender Afections
Making Him Smile
His Phobia
Come Back to Bed...
Pregnacy Cravings
Prom? Prom. (1st Modern One)
How You Turn Him On
One Way He Makes You Smile
Your Favorite Place for Him to Put His Hands
How You Two Spend Christmas
A Precious Moment With Your Toddler
What You Usually Fight About
Tag...#3
Weirdest Place He Has Given You A Hicky
Dear Theodosia
Tag number 4...
His favorite way for you to touch him
Your favorite way he touches you.
Please don't kill me but this is just me having been tagged!
Taged times 3
Weirdest place you've given him a hicky
Your favorite place he kisses you
Something he teaches you
How you tease him
Something Old, Something New...
Tagged yet again ^^
Wedding Moments
Murphey's Law
How he wakes you up
Multiple tags
You Give Him a Hicky
How he comforts you
One time he tries to impress you

He Discovers One of Your Secrets

9.1K 87 68
By ScatterBrain52

He Discovers one of Your Secrets

Jack:

You are walking to church, you are one of the church's organists and there is a funeral today. Once you get there you look around cautiously to make sure no one is watching you go in. You are embarrassed for people to know that you play.

"In pa-ra-di-sum de-du-cant te an-ge-li: in tu-o-ad-ven-tu su-sci-pi-ant te mar-ty-res, et per-du-cant te in ci-vi-ta-tem san-ctam Je-ru-sa-lem. Cho-rus an-ge-lo-rum te___su-sci-pi-at, et cum La-za-ro quon-dam pau-pe-re ae-ter-nam ha-be-as re-qui-em." The choir sang as you played. This was the song payed as Don (Father) Bonacheli incensed the casket. Although sad, it had to be one of your favorites.

After all the choir members left, you were putting away the sheet music, when you heard steps coming up the stairs to the choir loft.

"Was dat you play'n?" You heard an all too familiar voice ask.

"Jack, what are you doing here?" You questioned the boy.

"I was commin ova ta see ya, but saw ya coming inta da church, so I stuck around ta see what ya was doin." He explained.

"Please don't tell anyone." You pleaded.

"Why, yas good." He stated.

"You really think so?" You asked looking down at your feet. Jack stepped closer and lifted up your head by placing a finger under your chin and slowly lifting your chin up until you were looking into his eyes.

"Yeah, I do strambo." He whispered.

"Thanks Jack." You smiled taking his large hand into your two smaller ones and placed a soft kiss to his palm.

"Dat last song was real poity, what did da woids mean." He asked looking over your shoulder at the sheet music you were finishing to put away.

"Don Bonacheli once told me what the words meant and I wrote it down. Where in the world did I put that." You rambled looking for the piece of paper. "Ah, here it is." You exclaimed.

"Hea, let me see." Jack said grabbing it out of your hands "May da angels lead yous inta Paradise: at yas coming may da martyrs receive ya, an may dey guide you inta da holy city, Jerusalem. Da chorus of angels receive ya, an wit Lazarus, who once was pooa, may ya hab etoinal rest." Jack mumbled reading the paper.

Davey:

"(Y/N), wait up." David yelled after you.

"Hi David," You turned around and he pulled you into a hug then pecked you on the lips.

"So, I picked up this great book from the library that I thought you might enjoy." He informed you placing another light kiss on your lips.

"Oh, that's great." You mumbled sarcastically.

"What's wrong sweetie?" David asked concerned.

"Nothing." You lied.

"No, something's wrong, what is it?" He probed.

"David, I hate to tell you this, but I can't read." You mumbled embarrassed.

"Then this is the perfect time to learn." He stated placing a tender kiss to your forehead.

Kid Blink:

"How'd ya get adopted by da mayor?" Blink asked playing with your hair as your head lay on his lap.

"Bout two yeas ago, I was arrested foa steal'n a loaf a bread." You started.

"You look likes somebody dat don't get caught too often." Blink chuckled.

"I didn't see da bull." You groaned at the memory.

"Dat's unfortunate." He leaned down and placed a small kiss on your lips.

"Anyhow, dey sent me ta dis orphanage dat was plum nasty." You shuddered at the memory.

"So?" He asked enthusiastically.

"So one day, da mayor comes walkin in an say'n how he wants ta adopt a goil. So he walked arroun an he stops infronna me an he says dat I's da goil." You finished with a sigh.

"How'd ya end up on da streets in da foist place?" Blink questioned after a few seconds of silence.

"Ma folks died ina fia when I's was six." You murmured suddenly feeling depressed.

"Well I's glad dat you didn't die." He tried to the lighten the mood.

"Thanks Blink," You smiled.

Spot:

"Why does ya brudda have so much pull in ya life?" Spot asked one day.

"He raised me." You muttered.

"What happened to ya parents?" He questioned further.

"Died when that Russian flu came through, do you remember that?" You told him.

"Yeah, 1890 wasn't" Spot stated.

"That's the one." You sighed heavily.

"I'm sorry." He placed a kiss on your forehead.

"I still cannot get the image out of my head of when they lowered their coffins into the ground. Mutti on Wednesday and Vater on Saturday." You were starting to cry.

"That had to be hard." He cooed rubbing your back and letting you cry on his shoulder.

Mush:

"(Y/N)," You heard Mush yell. You turned around. Wait, he doesn't know my name? You thought

"How did you find that out?" You looked at him exasperated.

"Yoa face is on da front page of me pape!" He exclaimed slamming one of his hands against the newspaper he was holding.

"Ut oh." You mumbled, lowering your eyes to the ground.

"Hey was any of dis real?" Mush gestured between the two of you looking hurt.

"Mush! Yes, all of this, us, for me it was real." You assured him.

"Really?" He asked still looking a little betrayed.

"Yes, Mush, this time has been the most real part of my life." You guaranteed.

"Fewf!" He sighed wiping his forehead in relief. He then grabbed your waist and pulled you into a long slow passionate kiss.

Crutchy:

"I feel horrible." You cried into Crutchy's shoulder. He wrapped his free arm around you tightly.

"Shh, what's da matta?" He comforted.

"It was my fault." You sobbed.

"What was ya fault?" Crutchy asked concerned.

"I cannot believe I let him out of my sight." You wept.

"Who, what are ya talkin about (Y/N)?" He questioned.

"My brother." You whispered.

"What happened?" Crutchy probed tightening his grip on you.

"Five years ago today, I was watching my siblings outside and one of the younger boys dashed out into the street and was trampled by a horse." You told him your voice cracking.

"(Y/N), I's so sorry!" He whispered tightening his hold on you.

Racetrack:

"So is ya eva gonna tell me why every time I's goes ta touch ya, ya cringe like yous in pain oa sumptin?" Race questioned.

"Sure Race, if you must know." You sighed heavily.

"Yeah, I's ya boyfriend, I really wanna know." Race encouraged you.

"Fine, my far beats me." You blurted out real quick. Race stuck his pointer finger in his ear and twisted it like he was clearing his ears.

"Excuse me, but did you say what I tink you just did?" Race asked flabbergasted.

"Yes." You mumbled.

"Why dat no good lousy, wea is he?" Race snarled.

"Race, calm down." You cooed stepping in front of him.

"Calm down? Ha! She tells me ta calm down!" He muttered but you shut him up by putting your arms around his neck and placing a kiss on his lips. He froze and wrapped his arms around your waist and kissed you back slow and sweet.

Boots:

"Ug! I just wanna murder dat woman!" You shrieked exiting the tenement building your family lived in.

"What woman?" Boots asked popping out of nowhere.

"My aunt!" You yelled.

"What aunt?" He asked.

"My dad's sister, she lives wit us an I just wanna kill ha!" You growled.

"She can't be dat bad." Boots cooed.

"She has driven me ta da verge of insanity!" You exclaimed.

"Well dat ain't good." He tisked.

"Well now you know." You sighed finally calming down a little.

"Know what?" He inquired.

"That I ain't got everything tagetha." You mumbled.

"Never expected ya to." He smiled.

Specs:

"(Y/N), what cha doin?" Specs asked sneaking up behind you as you were sitting in the area behind the tenement building your family lived in.

"I am supposed to be doing the laundry, but I am taking a short break, what are you doing?" You questioned.

"Readin dis." He said taking the paper out of your hands.

"Specs, give me it back please." You begged him.

"Sweetly sings da bright an cheery canary," He mumbles reading your poetry. "Wow, (Y/N) dis is some good poetry right hea." He shook his head approvingly.

"You think so? You are the first one to know about it." You shyly looked at your toes.

"Absolutely." He smiled pulling you into a tight hug.

Skittery:

"No! You can't do that to me!" Racetrack exclaimed.

"Ha, beat you again!" You smirked.

"Skittery, come get ya goil outa hea befoa she robs us blind." Kid Blink yelled.

"What da heck you talkin bout?" Skittery asked walking down the stairs.

"Hey (Y/N) Whatcha doin hea?" He came over and gave you a slight peck on the lips.

"Can't I come over to see my boyfriend?" You asked.

"Of coase ya can, but what is dis bout ya rob'n blind?" He looked confused as he stated the last part.

"Ya goil is a card shark dat's what wear talkin bout." Race yelled standing up from his spot waving his cigar around.

"You neva told me ya played cards." Skittery stated.

"You never asked silly." You chuckled kissing his lips lightly.

Bumlets:

"Hey hey, draw me." Mush asked you. You had come over to see Bumlets, but he still wasn't back from selling all of his papes. You were sitting waiting for him to get in and were doodling in your sketch pad when some of the boys started rolling in and they saw you were drawing so some, like Mush, wanted a drawing of themselves.

"Ok, sit still." You instructed the lad. You went to work drawing. You were so immersed I your work, you never saw Bumlets come in.

"Hey beautiful, why ain't ya at woik?" Bumlets whispered into your neck placing a few rough kisses to the exposed skin. You jumped in shock. Some of the other Newsies hooted and hollered, alright, all of them did. How embarrassing!

"Oh my gosh! Bumlets, don't do that to a girl." You squealed turning around to find his lips on yours. You broke away from the kiss almost instantaneously not liking that you had a crowd watching.

"Sorry gorgeous!" He winked making you blush.

"There was an accident today, and everyone on my floor was sent home early. Rumors flying around are that were all getting fired." You sighed.

"Well if dey do fire ya, yous resourceful, you'll find anudda job easy." He assured you.

"Thanks." You smiled.

"What are dese?" Bumlets asked taking your sketch paper and looking through your drawings.

"Just some things I drew." You winced.

"Wow, (Y/N) des are really good." He smiled back at you.

__________________

Sorry this is kinda a long authors note *winces* Thank you guys so much for reading! I hope you are enjoying this.

Happy Martin Luther King Jr. Day! I absolutely love that guy!

Anyhow, last day of winter break, starting my second semester of my freshman year of college tomorrow, so I'm both nervous and exited. So I'll be posting on a much less regular basis...Gotta keep that 4.0 up...

So do you like these being longer with dialog, or would you prefer shorter a few sentences ones. Let me know.

I have no idea what to do next so if you could find it in you to help me think f some ideas, I would be very appreciative. Thanks again for reading! And please let me know what you think. Blessings to you!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.4K 348 38
A collection of various "Newsies" imagines written around 2016-2017. Thought it would be fun to keep them all in one place as a kind of time capsule...
13.5K 120 19
'π™»πš’πšœπšπšŽπš— πš”πš’πš, 𝚒𝚘𝚞'𝚜𝚎 𝚊 πš—πšŽπš πšœπš’πšŽ 𝚒𝚊 πš—πšŽπšŽπš 𝚊 πš—πšŽπš πšœπš’πšŽ πš—πšŠπš–πšŽ.' 'π™²πšžπš˜πš›πš’.' Elizabeth Romano is an Italian maid in the...
61.2K 844 30
Mostly based off the musical, I'll specify at the beginning! Completed Requests are still open! Only writing if you request tho.:) Started 8/3/20 Fi...
6.2K 120 26
You,newsies,the streets of New York and most of all mush