Locklyle Fanfic

By Locklyle_Life

She got him. Lucy finally got Lockwood after wanting him for so long. But now what? Will they get married? W... More

1. Finding The Love
2. Bad Dreams
3. Horrifying Experiences
4. Great Liar
5. Beautiful Birthdays
Lockwood and Lucy
George and Holly
6. Planning
7. Wedding Bells
8. Honeymoon
9. Finding Out
10. Vacation With The Family
11. Another one
12. Broken Hearts
13. Years
14. Crazy Things
Sorry Guys
16. Together again
17. Another Family Vacation
18. Now Older
19. Lockwood
Explanation

15. I Love You

726 8 19
By Locklyle_Life

~Lucy's P.O.V.~

I turn around to look at Kipps but he isn't there, there's a note

I love you so much, more than you can possibly think but............
I once heard this saying that if you love someone, you should let them go.
And I feel that that's what I need to do, I'm not Jake's father, I'm not your husband, Evie doesn't even like me. I hope you understand.
If you love someone, let them go, for if they return, they were always yours and if they dont, they never were.
Lucy I know you dont see it, so I'll just tell you, you love Lockwood, you always have. You were in denial when he told you he'd been alive, but only because you already have someone else, me, and you think it'd just be easier if there was only one of us.
So Im making it easier for you, I have to leave for you to be finally happy, I can see that you aren't completely happy when you're around me, that's because its not supposed to be me, it's supposed to be him.
You still love him, so stop lying to yourself about it. You need to go get him back, he's been yours this whole time. He still loves you too, I saw it in the way he looked at you when you said you loved me. Dont look for me, look for Lockwood.

-Love, Kipps

I take a while to take everything, I get up and take a thoughtful shower. When Im finally changed I walk down the hallway to Jake's room, he's completely asleep, "Jake honey wake up. Come on, change into your clothes" I tell him, he gets up after a while and goes to change.

I go to the kitchen, I take my phone and dial Evie's phone number, "mmh hello?" She says into the phone, still sleepy. "Evie, can you tell me the address of your dad's house? I need to talk to him" I tell her, I hear shuffling and then she begins to tell me the address. "Thanks honey" I say and hang up the phone.

"Jake, are you done?" I ask from the kitchen "yes! Where's dad?" He asks and I ignore him. "Come on we have to go" I tell him, I get the keys and walk to the door, I open it, letting Jake out and I lock the door after us. We get in the car and start for Lockwood's house.

****************************

Knock knock knock
Lockwood opens the door, when he sees that its me and Jake he looks inside then back at us. "Come inside, its cold" he tells us and Jake walks inside, me, I just stand there like and idiot.

I quickly get on my tippy toes and kiss him. He kisses me back, which surprises me, "come inside" he says after our soft, passionate kiss, that I missed so much. I walk inside and see how big his house is, bigger than the house we all used to live in.

"You live here?" I ask and he shakes his head "we all live here, George, Holly, Lucas, Evie, they've all moved in" he smiles and I look around.

~Evie's P.O.V.~

Jake finally wakes up and I smile when he hugs me closer to him. "Hey" he smiles and I kiss his cheek "hi" I say back. "Im happy to say you're finally officially mine" he smiles and I laugh.

"Am I? I dont see your name on me?" I laugh "oooh its not exactly my name, he sucks on my neck teasingly "there, that's my trademark" he laughs "uhh, I guess I have to have my own right" I say, I get up and get my red lipstick and put it on. I walk back to the bed and kiss both of his cheeks, his neck, forehead and last of all his lips.

"I love you" I smile, he pushes me against the matress "I love you too" he says and kisses me again. After our long make out session we go downstairs. "Mom?" I say when I find her sitting infront of dad, Jake is sitting on the chair next to mom, really bored.

"Come on Jake, lets go upstairs" I say "no! Im not going to follow you! You nasty idiot" he tells me. "Excuse me! You will not talk like that! She's your sister!" My dad yells at him. "And who are you? Some other stupid idiot!" Jake yells.

"Jake stop it! He's your dad!" Mom yells, "what, no he isnt! Kipps is my dad" Jake says and my mom shakes her head. "No he isn't, I made you believe that so you wouldnt grow up without a dad, but you did anyway. Kipps isnt your dad, he is" mom points to dad and Jake shakes his head.

I walk to the kitchen and sit beside Lucas, "hi, you nasty idiot" he laughs and I slap his shoulder, "he learned that from me, I used to call Kipps that" I say and he laughs again.

"Did anyone notice your trademarked face and neck" I laugh and he nods "mom did, she looked at me like I was from outer space" he laughs, he kisses my neck on the same spot where he sucked. "You're disgusting, I thought we were cousins"Jake says coming into the kitchen and sitting beside me.

"We aren't cousins" Lucas tells him, "then why do you call them aunt Holly, uncle George, and aunt Lucy" he asks "you forgot one, uncle Lockwood" Lucas tells him and he shrugs "mom and aunt Holly are so close, they're like sisters and dad and uncle George are like brothers" I explain to him and he nods his head, understanding.

"Can I get some cereal?" He asks and I nod "why are you such a little brat?" I ask, getting up from my seat to get him a bowl of milk and cereal. "What do you mean?" He asks. "You're saying dad isn't your dad but here you are taking his food in his house" I tell him and he shrugs again.

"It's not my fault that they keep trying to tell me that he's my dad" "but he is!" I interrupt him, "we were all there when you were born, you look just like dad and to prove it you could just take a DNA test!" I yell at him.

I storm off into the living room that my parents aren't in, I turn the tv on, Lucas comes in after me, leaving Jake alone in the kitchen. "Now I feel bad for you, is this how he's always treated you?" Lucas asks and I nod.

"He's my brother but that doesn't mean he has to like me, and he doesnt" I sigh, I take control and change the channel. I lean my head on Lucas' shoulder, we watch the titanic. After 30 minutes of watching it dad and mom come in.

"Evie" my dad says "yes" I smile up at them and my dad smiles "your mother has decided to move in with us" he tells me and my smile fades. "What? What about Kipps, I mean not that I care about him, but........you cant just go from guy to guy!" I scream at mom.

I run upstairs and my dad chases after me. "Evie"he calls after me, I slam my door to let him know I want to be alone. He opens the door anyway and walks right in, "what!" I scream "look, Evie, Im sorry that your upset by I love your mother" he explains to me and I shake my head.

"But she doesn't love you! She can't! Just yesterday, she was with Kipps!" I yell, "yes I know, but she's willing to try-" "try what, huh! Fall in love with you!" I cry and he comes and sits beside me.

"Honey, I know you don't understand but I love your mother" he says "oh I understand, all right. I understand that you're being very naive and are trying with my mother to see if she'll break your heart again" I cry and dig my face into my pillow.

"Dad, I love you, I just dont want you to get hurt" I say, looking up at him. "I'm with you on that, but......... I've missed your mother so much and, I promise that if she breaks my heart again we'll go on our own, you and I. Jake doesnt even like me" he laughs and I frown.

"Well, Jake doesn't know what a great dad you are" I smile and and he hugs me "I love you Evie" he says "I love you too dad" I say into his shoulder.

"Now, Im gonna go downstairs, please come down and apologize, Im not going to make you, but do it for the better" he says, letting go of me. I nod and let him leave. I lay on my bed and seconds later Lucas comes in, lays beside me and we just stare at the ceiling.

"What happened?" He asks after a while "they're willing to try and see if they'll fall in love again" I say and he looks over at me. "At least they're trying, right? I mean, I thought you said you wanted everything to go back to the way it was" he asks me and I shake my head.

"No, not like this. My dad was never supposed to die. And Jake should love my dad more than anything" I tell him, he takes my hand in his "I have a feeling that soon everything will go back to the way it was" he promises me and I nod "I hope you're right because everytime I look at Jake, I see a stupid little brat" I tell him and he laughs.

I lay my head on his chest and relax, "what happened, that made everything so difficult?" I say, he puts his arm on my back and flips us over. He kisses me and I kiss him back. "Mmmh" I moan and he smiles under the kiss.

He goes to slip my shirt off but I stop him, "not right now" I tell him and he frowns. He leaves me and goes back into his room. I go downstairs to get a glass of water.

"Evie, hun" my dad calls, "yes?" I say going into the kitchen "we're gonna go on a double date. Can you and Lucas take care of Jake?" My mom asks and I nod "I thought you didnt trust me" I mutter, "what was that?" She asks and I shake my head "nothing" I tell her.

I drink the water and go into the living room, where Jake is watching Pirates of the Caribbean. "Stay here, Im gonna go upstairs and call Lucas to come down" I say to Jake but he ignores me.

I turn around and bump into Lucas "already here" he laughs and I smile "shhhhhh!!" Jake shushes us and I roll my eyes "we were just gonna-" "shhhhh!" He interrupts me. "Lets just go upstairs" I whisper to Lucas and he nods.

We walk into his room and he presses me to the wall "how about now?" He asks and I nod, I take my shirt off and kiss him I take his shirt off and we slowly walk back to the bed. He pushes me into the bed and I take my shorts off quickly, he takes his own shorts off and crawls on top of me on the bed and takes my bra off.

He puts his arm under my back and pulls my whole body onto the bed "mmh" I moan through our kiss. He stops our kiss and grabs a condom from his bedside table. He puts it on, takes my panties off and slides inside of me. "Uhh" I moan.

I hear the door knob open and I gasp, Jake opens the door, wide and when he sees us he just stares. Lucas and I both turn to look at him, shocked. "Are you guys making babies?" Jake asks "what!?! No!! Get out!!" I scream and he runs back downstairs.

"Oh....my god" I say, Lucas quickly pulls himself out of me and slides his boxers up. "I think that's the most humiliated Ive ever been in my life" Lucas groans. I quickly dig for my panties under the covers, when I find them I slide them on, get my short and put them on.

"Stop whining. You were at least covered by the bed covers. He was able to see my boobs" I groan "hopefully he saw nothing" Lucas tells me and I nod.

I run downstairs and find Jake sitting infront of the tv, looking for more movies. I kneel down infront of him "Jake did you see anything?" I ask and he nods, "I saw Jaws and The three stooges" he smiles and I shake my head. "No, did you see anything?" I ask and he shakes his head, "all I saw was that Lucas was ontop of you but the bed covers covered everything else"he tells me and I sigh from relief.

"Dont tell mom and dad, okay?" I tell him and he nods "okay. I wont tell mom and I wont tell your dad" he says "he's you dad-nevermind" I tell him. I stand back up and walk upstairs. I enter Lucas' room and close the door behind me, "he didnt see anything" I tell him and he sighs laying back down.

I walk over to him and he sits me on his lap "Im sorry for making you go through that" he tells me "its okay, Im the one that forgot to tell you to lock the door, well doors" I laugh and he smiles. "I love you" he tells me and I lean my head on his shoulder "and I love you too" I say.

We walk downstairs stairs after a long moment of silence, we go to the living room and watch the walking dead on Netflix.

*****************************
-2 hours earlier-
*******************

~Lockwood's P.O.V.~

"Can I have a table for 4" I smile politely at the waitress and she leads us to a corner booth. After the waitress brings our drinks and food the talk starts.

"So where have you been?" Lucy asks and I sigh, "I've been in America, at first I thought it was Kipps but I guess it was his brother. He's been chasing me, said I stole something from him" I tell them, "wait, you knew Kipps had a twin brother!?" Lucy asks, furious and I nod.

"I didnt tell you anything because no one had heard from him for years and then all of a sudden he just showed up" I say before she gets completely mad at me, "oh" she says and leans back. We talk for a while more, while eating and soon leave after 2 hours.

*****************************
****************

"So wasn't that fun?" I laugh and everyone nods as I park the car. "Uh" Holly sighs "Im exhausted" she says and gets out of the car "me too" George says and gets out of the car as well.

They go inside, leaving Lucy and I alone, "did you enjoy that?" I ask her "yes, very much, but I think next time it should just be you and I" she tells me and I nod.

"Lucy........I know you dont love me anymore so Im gonna keep trying until you do" she cuts me off with a deep passionate kiss, I instantly kiss her back. "I love you" She tells me after our kiss, "sorry" she quickly says after.

She gets out of the car and runs inside, I follow her and reach her when she gets to her room, I turn her around and bring my lips to hers, she kisses me back. I open her door and pull her into the room.

Sorry I took so long to write this chapter, Ive been really buisy and right now Im in Mexico because of some family business and theres like no wifi. But besides that I hope you enjoyed. Please vote and comment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

454K 12.3K 51
At first, they're just bestfriends. But their feelings became deep. It results to a love between a bender and a non-bender. But it's a mistake, they...
3.8K 121 70
alternate universe where Lockwood and Lucy kiss before she leaves Lockwood and Co, after their argument in the Cafe. There's also a sad twist in the...
404K 11.7K 32
Alex finally finds her mate after a broken past. Will she finally have the fairy tale she has always dreamed of or will it all crumble before her ver...
42.3K 1.5K 17
Storm just got adopted by BlackVeilBrides, and she doesn't know what to think about it. How will they react when the find out that she cuts? What wil...