bad things happen, good thing...

Від linala92

When your parents die in a deadly accident, your whole world turns around. Paige's parents died in one of tho... Більше

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
chapter 62
chapter 63
chapter 64
chapter 65
chapter 66
chapter 67
chapter 68
chapter 69
chapter 70
chapter 71
chapter 72
chapter 73
chapter 74
Chapter 75
chapter 76
chapter 77
chapter 78
chapter 79
chapter 80
Chapter 81

chapter 27

373 14 0
Від linala92

*Nana's POV*

"I hate the night shift." I joked about this boring night with my assistant Connor. But Soon enough everything changed. Suddenly I was called to the emergency room. 3 ambulances came at the same time. "We have 3 drunken girls, totally wasted." The paramedics said "Okay, bring them in these rooms." I pointed behind me, looking over the papers he handed me and walked to them. "So We have Hanna right here, Naomi here and P..." I stopped reading as i saw Paige's name. "Brianna?" Connor asked me. "Yes..." "Are you okay?" "Yes." I tried to keep professional and to help those girls. Once again I had Paige at the hospital, right in front of me. While My colleagues checked on Naomi and Hanna i checked on Paige. "Isn't this your sister?" My colleague Stefano asked me, standing between Hanna and Paige. "Yes..." I simply said.

The critical hours went over quickly, we managed to get the alcohol out of them and now They slept. "Bring them in one room." I said checking the results of their tests. "And? Anything wrong?" "No, besides the alcohol in their blood." I answered Connor. "No drugs, no raping." "That's good." He smiled at me. "Go get yourself a coffee Brianna." "Later."

The rest of the night was good, as far as I could say. Hanna and Naomi woke up lile an hour ago and Had their first bit of breakfast, a bun and water. I checked on Paige as she woke up. "Nana?" "Paige! Good Lord!" "Why am I here?" She asked, holding her head. "You drunk too much." She looked like she thought about last night. "Oh yes, Hanna, Naomi and I were out, celebrating that we got fired." "You what?" I was shocked. "Yes, not enough money to pay us." She said as i handed her some painkillers. "Oh no, I'm sorry!" "It's okay. I gonna find something new."

*Jared's POV*

I called Paige like thousand times, i had the urgent need to hear her voice. But Every time I called i heard only her mailbox. Fears crawled in my head, what if she got hurt? After a night without sleep i tried to call her one more time. "Hello?" A unfamiliar voice answered. "Hello... Who's there?" "Hanna, a friend of Paige. Who are you?" "Her boyfriend." "Oh, I'm sorry Paige is away with her sister, but I'll tell her that you called. She should be back in a few." "Oh okay thanks. Bye." "Bye." Hanging up i wondered who this girl was.

An hour later Paige called me. "Babe! What happened? Who was this girl?" "Hello to you too baby. I think Hanna, my co-worker." "Why answered she the call?" "Well, i was away with Nana, examination." "What? Why?" "Uhm... We got drunk yesterday... pretty much drunk..." "You were on a party?" "Not really...." "Paige please..." "We were fired yesterday. The agency has not enough money to pay all of, so Some had to leave. Well i was one of them." "Holy shit! I'm sorry babe!" "Nah, it's okay. I'll find something else." "What are you doing now?" "Well, first i thought about to look for anything, but Greta said something that won't leave my mind." "That's what?" "Wedding planner... She said i did a great job. Maybe someone's looking for an assistant." "Sounds great!" "Yeah, i'm not sure about that. I gonna see what i find." She sounded sad, very sad. She loved her work. Because of it we met. Because of it i fell in love with her. "Don't be sad babe. Hey i wanted to ask you something." "Yes?" "Why don't you come over to LA when we come back?" "Damn, Jay! It's your free time!" "Yeah And I want to spend it with you." "That's so Cute. Okay i come over, but Not for too long." I heard her chuckling. "We'll see then." I giggled and smiled all over my face. "Okay bane, i jave to hang up, Shannon wants something from me." Shannon stood in front of me, throwing his arms around and cleaning his throat. "Beat him up if you have to." Paige laughed. "I will. I love you babe!" "I love you too baby! See you soon." "I'm looking forward. Bye Paige." "Bye Jay." She sounded much more sad.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

11K 465 17
finished - january 13, 2017 Zane Weston reluctantly comes home for Christmas. Accidentally, she ends up reconnecting with the person she hated the m...
1.4K 176 25
Heartbroken and destroyed Anka doesn't have the power to move on. A lot of pressure is hanging on her shoulders and a lot of things have been left ha...
647 21 9
(Coincides with Fangirls) "You really scared me tonight-" "I didn't me-" "I know you didn't and Alisha explained that when you're like that you have...
95K 1.4K 16
The pack are mourning the loss of their guardian, the twins the loss of their mother and Jared the love of his life. Everyone's life is about to chan...