bad things happen, good thing...

By linala92

When your parents die in a deadly accident, your whole world turns around. Paige's parents died in one of tho... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
chapter 62
chapter 63
chapter 64
chapter 65
chapter 66
chapter 67
chapter 68
chapter 69
chapter 70
chapter 71
chapter 72
chapter 73
chapter 74
Chapter 75
chapter 76
chapter 77
chapter 78
chapter 79
chapter 80
Chapter 81

chapter 26

402 14 0
By linala92

*Paige's POV*

It was a long and hard night, but We had a lot fun. Seeing this 2 persons getting married and have the chance to start new, melted my heart. They spread the love, they shared it. Greta and Greg were a super cute and amazing couple. To share this experience with my sister was important for me. It was my very first wedding.

It was sunday afternoon, i just had a hot bath and wanted to slip into my clothes. My phone began to buzz and i wrapped a towel around my body. "Hello?" "Paige! I wanted to thank you for this wonderful day! You did an amazing job! You should start to plan more weddings!" "Oh thanks Greta. I don't think I have the patience for that." I giggled. "You have! You planned this within 10 weeks! It's like a miracle!" "Oh, don't say that." "But it is! I bet your own wedding will be a blast!" "My own wedding?" "Yes, well we in Germany believe that the woman who catches the flowers will marry next. So Paige, you'll marry. No matter how much time it'll take. And i know a special one, who could be the one." "You mean Jared, aren't you?" "Of course! Who should I mean else?" We began to laugh, but Maybe she was right. I loved Jared more than words could describe. Imaging both of us in the nicest dresses, saying "I will", to swear that we would love each other eternally, to dance with each other forgetting the world around us, all this let the tears form in my eyes. "Paige?" Greta's voice brought me back to reality. "Yes? Oh I'm sorry. I got lost in my thoughts." "I see. What have you been thinking about?" "Jared..." "You miss him, aren't you?" "Yes..." "How long will it take until he's back?" "2 or 3 weeks." "That's not long." "Yeah, but It has been over 3 months now..." "True, but Now It'll be more wonderful to see him again." "Maybe you're right." "Keep your head high, sweetheart. I gonna call you, but Now I have to go. Our honeymoon is waiting." "Oh yes! Have fun there! And don't you dare to come back pregnant." "I'll try my best. Bye Paige!" She laughed. "Bye Greta!"
I hung up on her and went to my bedroom. Pulling a shirt from mars out of the wardrobe, my thoughts traveled back to Jared. I knew what it meant to be the girlfriend of a rock star and usually i liked it to have space for your own, but To be so far away from him broke my heart. Could i take this any longer?

Work was calling me, but I had a strange feeling to go to work. As soon as i arrived i saw a bunch of suits in front of me. "What is going on here?" I asked one of my co-workers. "The bog bosses came, all i heard was that some of us may get fired." I felt the lump in my throat. Once i brought my bag to my desk we all were called to come to Dirk's office. "Ladies and gentlemen, in the last few months the sells sunk. Because of this we lost a lot of money. I'm sorry to tell you all that we were forced to reduce your costs and this means we have to fire a few people." I saw my job running away. I felt that someone took my hand, looking next to me i saw my co-worker Hanna. She was new and that meant she could be the first to be fired. "I want to make this quick, so I going to say the names frome those we have to release." The suited man said. One name followed the next. Hanna, Austin, Naomi and several other people. "And the last one Paige..." "No!" Dirk cut the man off. "Firt you're firing Naomi and now Paige? Those 2 girls work as hard as me!" "That's why, they are the both 2 girls with the highest paying here, besides you." My jaw dropped down, tears ran down my cheeks, but I still tried to calm down Hanna, who cried her eyes out. "I'm sorry for all of you! I wish you luck to find a new job." That's all The man said before we walked away. Dirk came to us, hugging me and Naomi. "I'm so so so Sorry." "It's not your fault Dirk. We gonna find something new." Naomi Smiled at him. "If i can help you with your jobs call me. No matter when." "Thanks Dirk."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.4K 1.3K 77
This is a story about a love triangle. A double life of secrets and desire . A choice of love or lust. Which side can capture her heart.
3.2K 85 13
A pretty girl from Seattle gets a life changing phone call after bumping into a Leto brother years ago. The jobs challenging, but not nearly as chall...
8.8K 309 20
"Who are you?" I ask her tentatively as she walks toward my front door. She amazed me in ways I never thought possible. "I'm whoever you want me to...
13.7K 601 35
Meet Lexy. She's heading for a new life in LA, hoping to leave behind traumatic family memories in Louisiana. What she doesn't bargain for is a doub...