Sex Lessons [h.s// fanfic]

By floz__

***WARNING: OF VIOLENT AND SEXUAL NATURE*** ***THIS BOOK IS UNDER EDITING. PLEASE CONSIDER THIS WHILE READING... More

Warning
Chapter 1-Pilot
Chapter 2- Bounded by works
Chapter 3- Home is where I...shouldn't be?
Chapter 4- Daddy issues
Chapter 5- Lesson 1: Confidence is sexy
Chapter 6- Heart of the rock
Chapter 7- Lesson 2: Art of arousal
Chapter 8- Numb
Chapter 9- Don't get too close
Chapter 10- Unmasked
Chapter 11: Lesson 3: Pleasure me
Chapter 12: Dinner with the devil
Chapter 13- confessions & vodka
Chapter 14- A drunk mans truth
Chapter 15- Come clean
Chapter 16- Devil in a suit & tie
Chapter 17- Truth or False?
Chapter 19- Don't telly on Stelly
Chapter 20- Oh
Chapter 21- Curiosity killed the Stella
Chapter 22- Mr. Styles
Chapter 23- Hella hot in here
Chapter 24- Night On The Terris (Pt1. of 3)
Chapter 25- Night On The Terris (Pt2. of 3)
Chapter 26- Night On The Terris (Pt.3 of 3)
Chapter 27- And so she ran
Chapter 28- Bullshit and Bonnies (Pt. 1 of 2)
Chapter 29- Bullshit and Bonnies (Pt.2 of 2)
Chapter 30- Flavor of Des
Chapter 31- Don't know how to say no
Chapter 32- For Harry
Chapter 33- His Own
Chapter 34- Back-car Warehouse
Chapter 35- Jealousy Begins With "L"
Chapter 36- Double M
Chapter 37- We Can't
Chapter 38- Her Plod
Chapter 39- "I love you"
Chapter 40- Out
Chapter 41- Once Upon A Stella
Chapter 42- Bitter Sweet
Chapter 43- x
Chapter 44- Not Everything That Sparkles Is Gold
Chapter 45- Payne In The Ass
Chapter 46- Lesson 4: Any Place
Chapter 47- Momma Bear (Part 1 of 3)
Chapter 48- Momma Bear (Pt. 2 of 3)
Chapter 49- Momma Bear (Part 3 of 3)
Chapter 50- Damn You
Chapter 51- Cold Breakfast
Chapter 52- Pills
Chapter 53- In The Custodians Closet
Chapter 54- Promises of a poet
Chapter 55- Due
Chapter 56- Roses and Thorns
Chapter 57- Dog House
Chapter 58- Pink Eyes
Chapter 59- NyQuil
Chapter 60- Forgive Me, Forgive Me Not
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
The Private Chapter Problem
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96 *FINALE*
SEX LESSONS 2 IS UP NOW!

Chapter 18- Decisions unmade

181K 3.4K 2.7K
By floz__

H a r r y

Stella looked so scared, and timid, and so vulnerable, it made me sick sitting here knowing I couldn't do anything about it. I wanted to hold her, and be there for her, I hated seeing her this way. Like she was when I came home, how she flung in my arms and cried into my shoulder...

I shouldn't have done that to her, she didn't deserve that, I knew how worried she was about me, yet I still chose to sulk and piss myself off.

Mr. Williams cleared his throat and handed my father a form.

"Sign here for Harry's release please"

I grinned.

Des gawked. "Excuse me what?"

"You have no proof that Harry has kidnapped his sister. In all honesty sir, how does one kidnap their own sibling? It's not even kidnapping," He shook his head. "I'm sorry Mr. Styles" He looked at me sheepishly and I nodded.

"This isn't fair," Des grumbled.

"Actually it is Des." Mr. Tomlinson spoke out this time. Des snapped his lips shut. "The police didn't read him his Miranda rights. He would have gotten off in the courts anyway,"

I smirked and shook my head. I knew they were missing something, I was waiting for them to read   my Miranda rights, but they didn't. They just cuffed me and shipped me off.

"That is true" William nodded. "The case wouldn't have gotten far, you are free to go Mr. Styles. I'll just drop this case, and we'll handle your business." He smiled at me and pulled out a set of keys to which he jingled and found the right one.

He stuffed the key in the hole and the cold blistering medal fell off of my hands.

I hissed and rubbed my wrists, trying to erase the bruises that were beginning to form.

I jolted up from my seat and shook Mr. Williams hand, then Mr. Tomlinsons. He was more of  father to me then my own "Father" The whole time he had been comforting me and trying to calm me down.

Stella pushed herself out of her seat and wrapped her arms around her small body as she inched towards me.

I walked towards her and wrapped my arms around her body afraid that if I let go she would disappear.

"I told you I wasn't going anywhere," I whispered into her hair.

She tugged me closer and rubbed her nose against mines. 

We both closed our eyes and sighed quietly.

"I'm sorry," I apologised once again. I felt like repeating myself over, and over, again until she truly knew how sorry I was.

She nodded into my shoulder and buried her face there. "It's okay Harry." She assured.

"No, I'm sorry, for everything." I shook my head. "For dragging you into this,"

She pushed a curl out of my face and smiled her sweet dimpled smile.

"I'm glad I got involved with you Harry" She kissed my cheek softly.

I nodded carefully and kissed her forehead.

Someone cleared their throat besides us.

Stella's father stood there with his arms clasped behind his back, and his jaw clenched.

"Stella" He nodded at Stella, but she seemed frozen. She unwound her arms from my neck, and awkwardly held her body again.

I instinctively wrapped a protective arm around her waist.

"Father" She returned the short greeting.

"Stella, you need to come home." He shook his head. "This isn't right, you're not supposed to be here."

"Neither are you? This has nothing to do with you," She spat.

He swallowed carefully and took a step closer to which I tightened my grip around her waist.

"I get notified whenever this young man steps foot in here, which is very often." He glared at me.

"W-Why?" Her voice shook slightly as she tried to steady herself.

There was so much things that she didn't know, so many things she was clueless about, and I wish I could tell her everything, but some things are just meant to be kept secrets.

"I'll be at home Stella. Where indeed you should be too" He dodged her question and began walking towards the double doors.

Stella shivered and slowly faced me.

I bit my cheek and let my arms fall down my my sides.

"Are you ready to go home?"

"Y-yea" Her voice was small and barely audible, yet I still took her hands in mines and walked her out the doors.

Standing by the door way was Louis.

He jolted straight when he saw us coming. I nodded at him, and his shoulders slumped more comfortably and his eyes lit up the slightest.

"Thanks man," I patted his shoulder and he was at lost for words so he just nodded.

Stella gave my hand an extra squeeze.

Then we headed out of the cold walls, the stone brick walls that I memorised, the place where I had been one too many times, and walked to her car and drove out into the night...

I knew I would never forget this day, for many reasons as the day I confessed my love for Stella, got arrested for a false conviction, and drunk until I saw two of everything. But the past events had still managed to sober me up. Stella still took precautions and drove us home. To my flat. 

Our flat.

***

"The poems are due in two weeks! I hope you guys are working on them!" Mrs. Baldwin chirpily warned.

Harry looked back at me and smiled his dimpled smile.

I shyly looked down, tucked a strand of hair behind my ear and smiled back at him.

Some of our peers stared, and whispered, some passed notes and glanced at us, I knew they were talking about us, half of the school was already buzzing about Harry and I, but little did they know that Harry and I were just..Fuck buddies.

Every since that night we hadn't talked about us, or the I love you's, we hadn't talked about anything related too us,  and that made me slightly nervous.

I kept thinking maybe it was because we were new to this..whatever this way going on between. Neither of us knew what to do from here.

It's been exactly 5 days since the arrest and today being Monday, I decided that it was time to come home.

Lux was home, Harry brought her home the next night, and made sure he paid attention to every breath she took, every hiccup, or cough, or bat of her lashes.

Harry was so caring and attentive, it made me sick how Des would ever frame him. His own son. His own blood, and flesh.

I copied down the remaining notes on the board and took out my unfinished poem... I had made 3 drafts, the first one being a bit harsh and judgemental, due to the fact that was the day Harry had tried to kiss me, but then later on that day we had met up again at the park and he showed a new self. A self that I liked.

I named the title of my poem, "Two faced beauty,"

It began,

A shadow amongst us, a black and blue shadow in it's beauty. A mysterious and improbable beauty...Yet everyone cowered and backed down for the shadow was nothing but darkness in gloom in the light..

In the light, he was a shadow, gloom and perilous. In the dark where the shadow didn't exist, he was a candle, a fire, he was lit with hope...

I didn't have anything else. I didn't know what to think about Harry, he was so confusing, he was such a perplex character, and that made this assignment 2xs harder. It forced me to pay attention, even though Harry being Harry, you had no choice, but to pay attention.

My phone buzzed in my pocket, and I looked up at Mrs. Baldwin before pulling it out under the table.

I had two text messages.

From: Niall

I'm sorry, can we talk? 

From: Harry

I can't decide if whether I want to fuck you, kiss you, or hold you. Maybe I'll do all 3? x

Niall's urgent text, and Harry's perverted text made me laugh, and accidentally I laughed out loud, Everyone looked at me, including a smirking Harry who was twirling his phone on his desk.

Mrs. Baldwin shot me a warning look.

I shrunk into my seat and swallowed hard.

When I looked at Harry, he was faced forward and typing away frantically on his touch screen keyboard.

As for Niall, I had no idea what to say, I didn't even know if talking to him would be a factor. He's been so distant lately, and we haven't even been eating lunch together. I had to each lunch with Jane, the shy, vexed girl that I had almost gotten paired up with. Harry of course wasn't at lunch and if he did come he would sit next to me and flirt shamelessly just to prove whatever he was trying to prove to everyone around us that would stare and gawk.

Harry didn't seem to mind the attention, but for me, I absolutely hated it. Harry new that too, but of course he didn't address me about it, or try to comfort be about it to say the least.

I made a cubby with my folder to shield myself from Mrs. Baldwin.

To: Niall

k. Where @? 

To: Harry

You're a perv okay. lol x

I fiddled with my thumbs nervously as I waited for a response from Niall. It took him a few moments but soon he replied and a breath I didn't know I was holding was let out.

From: Niall

Back of the school. Our spot. x

I made a mental note and nodded even though he couldn't see me.

"Why are you hiding behind your folder," Harry chuckled and knocked it over.

I jolted up at his proximity. He was standing right above me, hovering over my desk. How could I have not seen him there?

He leaned into my ear and kissed my neck. He bit my ear loaf slowly which me involuntarily hiss.

"I can take you in the custodians closet if you want" He hissed in my ear.

I shuddered and swatted him away as if he were a fly, and my cheeks flushed. People were watching us, yet again Harry wasn't the slightest bit ashamed.

"I'm completely serious Stelly" He grinned.

"It's kinda hard to take you seriously when you call me Stelly," I laughed.

He poked my dimple and I poked his.

"Cmon," He purred and kissed my neck again.

"Harry" I whined and gave him a warning look bringing to his attention the people who where staring at our little show. Well Harry's show anyway...

"I promise it won't be long" He purred. I bit my bottom lip until it turned white.

I batted my eyes lashes, and leaned forward showing my cleavage and twirled a piece of my blond hair in between my fingers.

I leaned in and moaned into his ear. "You're gonna have to wait"

 Harry's eyes bulged, and his face paled as soon as it reddened.

He gulped.

I winked.

"Don't do that." He snapped.

I smiled deviously.

"Do what?" I licked my lips slowly.

I looked down at his zipper and a small bulge was beginning to appear.

He clenched his jaw as he tried to control his sky rocketing sex drive. I knew if I took him up on his offer, he wouldn't hesitate to throw me over his shoulder, bend me over in the custodains office and take me.

I giggled and leaned back in my chair.

"I'm gonna teach you a lesson when we get home," He leaned in close to my ear and kissed my neck slowly and delicately. Teasingly. My eyes fluttered.

"I hope you like crawling" He growled. "No more virgin Mary," He hissed.

"Harry" I moaned.

He pulled away quickly and looked around the classroom. I looked around too and sure enough they were all staring, mouth hung open, and dumbfounded.

I gulped and shrunk into my seat.

Harry grinned proudly.

My cheeks heated in embarrassment, but I was saved by the bell when it rung, and students began flooding down the halls and out of the class.

I hastily packed my things and nearly bolted for the door with Harry close behind me.

I forgot that he didn't bring a book bag to school, yet he still managed to be equipped.

I rushed to my locker, and stuffed my things inside. Harry leaned against it and watched me carefully.

"Are you alright?" He didn't even try to mask the amusement in his voice.

I rolled my eyes and shut my locker.

"I'm fine, you horny pervert" I patted my back pocket for my phone but it wasn't there. I immediately felt my hear drop. My stomach twisted and knotted and I looked up at Harry who his arms folded across his chest.

He was wearing his infamous smirk, and a devious glint sparkled in his eyes.

"Harry" I warned.

"Looking for something?" He stepped closer with his arms still folded.

I pouted. "Please give me my phone?" 

"You have to promise me one thing," His face suddenly became serious, and I gulped slowly.

"What is it?" I asked carefully.

"I don't want you talking to Niall"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.7M 323K 100
I hate her, I hate her, I fucking hate her. If she died right now, I wouldn't care. My main concern would be how I would get my money for this stunt...
242K 6.1K 64
"Help me please, she needs a place to stay, at least for a couple of months. She's not safe, she's in danger. Please Harry, I'll do anything in retur...
39.1K 1.3K 52
"Then teach me Isabella! Show me what love is!" "I can't Harry. How can I help you if you won't open up to me? It's too hard!" "Please... just...
259K 3.4K 25
"Knowing you," Harry choked on a sob. "Knowing you was a mistake." "No! Don't say that! You love me! You told me last night!" Alexa yelled. "Well," H...