Piece of Cake

By GojusaTaeNy09

Description Hwang Tiffany is the vice president of SM&Co. She was a serious person with cold demanour and abl... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
CHAPTER 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
FINAL CHAPTER
EPILOGUE

Chapter 30

3.4K 73 0
By GojusaTaeNy09

CHAPTER 30

Tiffany was dead tired. She put the huge case which was hanging on her back to the floor before jumping on the soft comfy bed. It has been three days she had gone to music class. She wanted to try win Taeyeon's heart by singing her a song. Yeah, it sounds cheesy but she didn't care. She will do anything she could to win her girlfriend back. Tiffany knew she can't sing but she will bear the embarrassment for the other girl. Tomorrow night, she will carry out the plan and hope Taeyeon will like it as much as she did.

As planned, the night came. Tiffany waited patiently for Taeyeon to return from work. She walked to the opposite building, looking up at the 5th floor of the girl's apartment. The light was turned on, meaning that the blonde has returned home.

With the guitar on her back, she unfolded the chair that she brought with her and put it on her side. She unzipped the guitar casing, took the guitar out and hold it in her hand. She was ready to call Taeyeon out but suddenly felt something pit in her stomach.

"Oh god! I am so nervous!"

She looked down and check out her attire. Tiffany had wear a red tight black leather jacket which covered the red tank top and matched with tight leather black pants with matching red high cut boot. She also had heavy makeup and had put on a flaming red lipstick as well. Well, of course she never wear something like this before. "Ugh this is so embarrassing!"

Tiffany babbled to herself for a while. She took a few deep breath to calm down her nervousness. "Ok Tiffany Hwang Miyoung, you can do it!!"

She looked up and saw the lights was still on from Taeyeon's window.

"Taeyeon! Kim Taeyeon!" She yelled loudly, hoping that the blonde will hear her and come out.

Her wish came true when the door to the veranda was opened. She saw Taeyeon looked down and stared back at her with blank and surprise expression.

Tiffany smiled brightly, "I have something for you. Hear this properly, ok!"

Taeyeon didn't response but just look at the girl below.

Tiffany put one leg on the chair to support the guitar which was strapped around her body.

"This song is for you baby~"

Tiffany strummed the first cord perfectly and started sing the first part of the song.

"You think I'm pretty without any make-up on
You think I'm funny when I tell the punch line wrong
I know you get me, so I let my wall come down, down~"

Tiffany chose to sing, 'Teenage dream' by Katy Pery. Taeyeon who was standing in the veranda was surprise with Tiffany's strong vocal. She never knew that her girlfriend could sing pretty well. The song was also the one that she recommended to the girl before.

"Before you met me I was a wreck
but things were kinda heavy, you brought me to life
now every February you'll be valentine, valentine~"

Taeyeon drummed her fingers, enjoying the song. But there is one thing that she worried about was the chorus part of the song which require a high notes.

"YOU make me feel like a living A teenage dream
the way YOU TURN ME ON, I can't sleep
let's runaway and don't EVER LOOK BACK
DON'T EVER LOOK BACK"

And as expected Tiffany's pitch ran from the track. Taeyeon winced at the wrong pitch, while Tiffany was still immersed into the song.

The chorus came again after the bridge but Tiffany stopped singing as she felt something cold rushed over her body.

She looked down to her now drenched self, "Er- what-? Is it raining?" She looked at the dark sky but the sky it's still clear, no sign of it's going to rain.

"Hey, young lady,"

Tiffany turned to the voice. She saw an old lady was standing not far from her, holding an empty bucket in her hands.

"Don't you know what time is it now? Why are you yelling like a mad dog in the middle of the night? Other people want to sleep you know! Aish... young people these days..." The old lady then walked away muttered something incoherent on her way.

Tiffany was still standing there unmoved. Looking down at her wet self, she looked up but found Taeyeon was no longer there. She sighed. "There goes my plan to serenade her..." she felt disappointed that she couldn't finish the song.

But then heard a loud laugh coming from above.

A smiled formed on her lips. She knew that particular ahjumma laugh belongs to. "Well you think this is funny huh? Oh well, at least I make her laugh." she chuckled.

Tiffany put the guitar back in its case, took the chair with the other hand and wanted to walk back to her apartment complex but she felt something was draped over her shoulders.

It was a towel.

Tiffany turned around and saw Taeyeon was walking back to her apartment. She noticed a faint smile crept up on the girl's face.

"Mission accomplish! Yes!" exclaimed Tiffany happily as she thumped her fist in the air.

----------

Taeyeon was lying on the bed. She had just had good laugh with what happen to Tiffany just now. She almost wanted to help the poor cold girl but she restrain herself to do so. She opened her phone and looked at the old message Tiffany had given her yesterday.

"When I want to smile, I know exactly what to do. I just close my eyes and think of you. (:"

"Geez, this one is so cheesy Pani-ah... And corny too."

She scrolled down and burst out loud after reading other few messages.

"HAHAHAHAH! Fart jokes are the best!"

"Hmm... I wonder what you will do next."

-x-x-x

Taeyeon had almost finished her job on that day. But she felt something different because she didn't hear anything from her favorite redhead. The girl didn't even message her.

Taeyeon went to see Sunny on the front counter, "Sunny, is there anything for me?"

"Nope, nothing. Oh, there is something for you." The girl took something from the desk and handed to her friend.

Taeyeon look disappointed only to receive a card. "Is this all??"

"What? Did you expect Tiffany will shower you with gifts today Taeng?"

"What? No!"

"You shouldn't do this to her. It almost a week already. Can you just be frank and get back to her? Just say you already forgive her, kiss, make out had sex and get back together ok?"

"I know, I know... I just wanna see how much she loves me."

"And she had proven to you that she really does. She had given you flowers, chocolate, expensive gift, and cheesy love letters. She even send lunch for you. And I'm not sure what she had give you. You are happy when she gave full attention to you but still you ignored her!"

"I didn't ignore her!"

"Yeah, you acting up angry and cold towards her despite what she did. That is not call ignoring? Taeng, please grow up. Life if not a game, so do people's feelings."

-----------

"For the nth time I said this Tiffany, can you please sit down?" pleaded Thomas, looking at the girl in dark blue strapless knee length dress who was walking back and forth in front of her. But it seems that the girl wasn't listen to him at all.

"Everything has prepared. Tables, candles, food, music, lights, flowers and wine. Did I miss anything?" she asked.

Her male friend just stared back at her with tired expression, "For the hundredth time Tiffany, no, you didn't miss anything. You got everything ready and it's perfect. So now, can you calm down?"

Tiffany listened to her friend and sat down but nevertheless she was fidgeting in her seat. She took a deep breath in and breathe out a couple of times to calm herself.

"Relax Tiffany, everything you do is perfect."

Tiffany didn't answer and kept on trying to calm her thumping heart. 'Why did I have a bad feeling about this?'

"What if she didn't like it?" she asked.

"She will like it." her friend replied.

"What if she didn't come?"

"She will come."

"Yup she will come." Tiffany echoed.

Thomas then suddenly asked, "What if she didn't come?"

"I will wait for her until she comes." Tiffany said with full determination. "I know she will come."

Thomas's lips curved a smile, "She is lucky to have you."

Tiffany smiled, looking at the lock shaped necklace which rested on her neck, "Nope, I'm lucky to have her. She had done so much to me than I do."

"Ok, I guess I better get going. I don't want to disturb you anyway."

"No, you are not Thomas. But thanks anyway."

"You are welcome. Have fun!"

After Thomas left, Tiffany sat back on the chair, waiting for the clock to strike exactly at 8pm. She still have 10 minutes more and the nervous she felt was still there. "Is this what Taeyeon feel when preparing a romantic dinner for me? Geeez, this is not easy as I thought."

The clock had already passed 930pm but Taeyeon still didn't come to the hotel. Tiffany was now waited patiently at the front door, looking around for a certain blonde girl. She felt cold, her legs was tired standing with the high heels but she has not given up yet and believe that the girl will eventually come even though it's already late.

A male waiter approached her, "Miss Hwang, is your girlfriend will come? The food is already cold."

"Yeah, she will come. Just heat it when she came," she assured.

No matter how much Tiffany tried to convince herself that the girl will come, she couldn't help to have negative thoughts played in her mind. Taeyeon probably the girl wouldn't come because she had not forgiven her yet. Or Taeyeon cannot see her effort to make up her mistake. Maybe her effort is not enough. But the girl has showed positive respond towards her in the past few days. So, she thought she had forgiven her but it seemed that she did not.

"Really? You still don't forgive me, Taeyeon?" Tiffany wanted to cry but she did not. She didn't want to ruin her makeup and look unpresentable when Taeyeon came later. Well that's if she came. But is she didn't come, everything will become useless.

Tiffany again walked up a bit further around the hotel area. As she walked, saw glimpse a shadow of blonde hair that she had been waiting for walking towards the hotel. Her sad face quickly turned into a 1000 watt smiled. "I knew she will come!"

She ran back to the hotel and asked the waiter to prepare everything and reheat the food. She checked the table set again told the musician to get ready as well. Tiffany grabbed a bouquet of roses that she had prepared for the girl with her and walked to the front door to welcome her lover. She skipped on her step approaching the girl but as she walked nearer, her smile faded when she noticed that the blonde girl didn't come alone.

Walking with her was a long brown haired girl who slightly taller than her. The girl was clinging to Taeyeon's arm and dragged her into the hotel.

Tiffany was shocked. Her step halted, the bouquet she was holding had fell to the floor. Taeyeon looked so intimate with the other girl. At the time she could feel her heart break.

"After all I had done, you still didn't forgive me...." Tears started to form in her eyes. Tiffany took a heavy step and slowly walked to the blonde.

Taeyeon was surprised when her eyes met with Tiffany's teary one. "Tiffany?"

Tiffany didn't say anything but just standing there and stared back at her.

Taeyeon noticed the hurt looked on the other girl's face. She felt confused why Tiffany was crying. Sensing that a glimpse of hand was coming towards her face, she closed her eyes in reflex, ready for any impact. But the slap didn't come. She opened her eyes when she felt someone walked through her, bumping on her shoulder.

Questions was playing on her mind. Why was Tiffany crying? Who makes the girl crying? Taeyeon asked worriedly. She had no clue what had happen until a waiter came approach her.

"Em excuses me? Do you know that girl, miss? She actually plans for a romantic dinner with her girlfriend. She said she had done something wrong to her and tried to apologize and win her heart back. But it seems that her girlfriend won't come and she had gone too. So, what should we do about all this preparation?" asked the waiter.

Taeyeon was stunned. Tiffany had planned dinner together but she had no clue about it. Why she didn't know about this? Did she miss something?

Taeyeon quickly checked her phone but saw no miscalled or message from the girl. She then suddenly remembered the unopened card she received from Sunny this morning.

"Oh, shit!"

Taeyeon turned to the girl beside her who still confused of what had happen.

"Sorry, I need to go now."

--------------

Taeyeon banged hard on the door to Tiffany's apartment, "Tiffany! Please open the door!"

"I know you are inside!" she knocked again but the other girl didn't answer her.

"Please! Pani-ah I'm sorry! I didn't mean to. I-" Taeyeon have no idea how to explain the whole thing. If only she opened the card, she wouldn't have missed the dinner Tiffany plan for them. If only she didn't play hard to get and act mad at the latter, this whole thing would never happened. She would never had intention to hurt the other girl to that extent.

"Ugh! This is not time to think!!!"

Taeyeon used her body to break open the door. With her small body, it looks impossible to break the door but Taeyeon didn't give up and keep on trying until she could feel pain on her right shoulder. After a few tries, the door finally break open. Taeyeon waste no time and rushed in to look for Tiffany.

"Tiffany??"

She looked in the bedroom, Tiffany was not there. She went to the guest room, toilet and kitchen but the redhead was not there.

"Where are you Pani??"

Taeyeon had been driving around the town looking for Tiffany. She had went to the places they went together but the redhead girl was nowhere to be found.

Her phone suddenly rang. A call from Sooyoung.

"Hey, Taeng. Can you come to the bar now?" her tone sounded pressing and worried.

"Why? What happen?"

"It's Tiffany."

TBC

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.3K 839 40
Plot: Tiffany Hwang is an aspiring actress and singer who is happily dating Jeon Jungkook. One day, she sees someone who resembles her deceased boyfr...
22.6K 1.4K 34
"Don't fall in love with me, you'll only get hurt in the end...." "I just want to teach you that nothing is free in this world. You have to pay for w...
8.5K 590 25
Hwang Niki was a new in Seoul. He's been really lonely, with only one friend, whom he lost when he moved from Japan to South Korea. On his first day...
4K 240 22
JOSEON DYNASTY The Kingdom ruled by the young Queen named Erika, well everyone knows she's a woman but they accepted the fact that she's into woman t...