Piece of Cake

De GojusaTaeNy09

Description Hwang Tiffany is the vice president of SM&Co. She was a serious person with cold demanour and abl... Mais

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
CHAPTER 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
FINAL CHAPTER
EPILOGUE

Chapter 29

3.5K 68 0
De GojusaTaeNy09

CHAPTER 29

"Try to win her heart back."

"Try to win her hear back? How am I supposed to do that? Seduce her? Well no, I must find other way than using my body even though the success rate will be 200%. But I'm not a slut."

Tiffany was sitting on a table while waiting for her dinner take away. She was in a deep thought about what Thomas had said to her that morning. While absorbed in her thinking, her eyes spotted a familiar blonde girl with pink tip hair sitting a few tables away from her.

Due to reflex, Tiffany had bowed down and quickly grabbed the menu to front of her face.

"Wait, why am I hiding myself from her?" Tiffany asked herself in whisper. She pulled the menu down a little to take a little peek at the girl.

Taeyeon was alone and seemed occupied with her cell phone. A waitress came to her table and handed her the menu. Nothing look suspicious so far except the girl waitress was actually trying to hit on her girlfriend.

"That bitch! How dare she try to flirt her in front of my eyes?!"

The waitress then looked around before slowly took a seat beside Taeyeon. She inched her chair closer to the girl who was still looking at the menu. She smiled and pointed to a few choices while glancing at Taeyeon's face closely. Which is too close to Tiffany's liking.

On the other hand, Taeyeon didn't entertain or push the girl away. She didn't even smile or give any reaction to the waitress and just focus on the menu.

Tiffany was fumingly mad. She almost wanted to snap the hard cover menu on her hand into two. Her anger doubled when she saw a hand crept behind the blonde's shoulder.

"That bitch! How dare she touch my Taeyeon?!! I'm going to break her wrist and pull off her finger one by one!!!" Tiffany growled under her breath and keep on watching the two girls. Her breathing ragged, trying as much as she can to stay calm herself.

With passive Taeyeon on the seat, the waitress moved her other hand gently caressing the girl's thighs.

"That's it! I'm going to break her neck!" Tiffany stood up abruptly and causing her chair to fell with a loud clank.

The sound took everyone's attention in the restaurant including Taeyeon and the bitch waitress.

"What was that?" Taeyeon looked around but she didn't see anything suspicious. The waitress also had removed herself from Taeyeon and quickly went back to work after taking Taeyeon's order.

"Er... Miss?" a man who happened to be the manager of the restaurant looked at the redhead woman who was crouching under the table.

Tiffany looked up and met with his eyes. She cleared her throat and slowly got out of her hiding space. "Ehem, nothing. I just... my earrings dropped," she pretended to hold something in her palm. .

The man smile understand and handed her readily packed dinner. "Here's your order miss."

"Oh, thank you." Tiffany bowed down. "Em, by the way, can you do me a favor?"

"What is it Miss?"

"Can you fire that girl over there? I saw she tried to flirt with a customer just now." Tiffany pointed to the specific girl who she almost wanted to kill just now.

"Ah... I see but-"

"If you don't believe me, you can take a look at my phone. I have recorded everything," she confidently lied.

"It's ok, miss. No need to prove it. I believe you. You are our regulars anyway. So, no reason for you to tell lies right?"

"Yup, of course," said Tiffany, silently cheered when the man fell to her trap.

"Don't worry. I will take care of that. You won't see here by the next time you came."

"Good, Thank you so much!" Tiffany left the restaurant with a very satisfied smiled. "Time to think of some plan..."

-x-x-x-

Instead of staying with the nonstop babbling Sunny, Taeyeon had returned to her old apartment opposite of Tiffany's. Some of her things were still there anyway. So, it makes things easier.

As she was about to go out for work, there was a small bouquet of purple hyacinth on her doorstep. She frowned. Taeyeon was not really fond of flowers. She bowed down and took it, turned her head left and right, searching for the person who dropped the flower but she didn't find anyone. She noticed a small pink note slipped inside. There was no name written but she could guess who was the sender of the hyacinth.

"I'm sorry ~ forgive me?"

"Really Tiffany? You try to win me with flowers? It's not gonna work." Taeyeon threw the flower inside the apartment before locking the door.

As she arrived at the cake shop, she found another same bouquet on the counter.

"Still don't want to forgive me?"

She rolled her eyes and took the flower with her to the back of the shop. She put it on the kitchen table before went into the changing room. When she opened her locker another bouquet dropped on her feet.

"I'm sorry... I know I shouldn't say like that....):'

Taeyeon put the flower on the same table with the rest and proceed to change her clothes. She went to the kitchen to start making the cake for the day. She opened the cabinet for the ingredients and again, another hyacinth was slipped inside.

"Forgive me, baby, please??"

Taeyeon sighed and put the flower on the table as well. There were three bouquets now. Four, including one at home. She ignored them and continued her work. But again was surprised with another bouquet found in one of the kitchen drawers.

"What the-?"

She hastily opened the next drawer and as she expected another bouquet of hyacinth was placed inside too. She opened all the cupboards including drawers, boxes, cribs and trunk and took all the flowers out and put them on the table.

"What the heck Taeng?" asked Sunny, surprised with mountain of purple hyacinth on the table. Are you trying to open a flower shop in my bakery? Why you didn't tell me before hand?" asked Sunny. She took one of the bouquets and took out the pink note and read.

"I'm sorry..."

"Huh? What is this?" she took another card from another flower.

"Please forgive me?"

She took a few more cards and everything was written almost the similar with the same handwriting.

"Oh, I get it. All these must be from Tiffany right? Awww... she is so sweet..."

Taeyeon ignored her best friend and proceed to hunt more flowers in the shop.

"You know, with this kind of effort you should just go back to her. She must be at least pretty tired to write all the sorry notes down."

"Shut up please! Don't tell me what to do!" Taeyeon growled.

"Ok, ok. Fine. Geez.... Haish... that eye smiling girl can also be romantic," stated Sunny as she read more cards. "Oh there this time she wrote a letter!"

"What?" Taeyeon rushed and went to Sunny and grabbed the card hoping Sunny haven't read it yet. But she was lying.

Taeyeon's reaction causes a smirk to form on the green haired girl's face. "Well it seems that someone is happy to receive these flowers."

"I'm not! And I'm going to throw all these later!"

"What! Hey, if you don't want you can give it to me. At least we can give them to the customer as a special gift for today."

"No way! And don't touch 'em!" Taeyeon smacked Sunny's hands and continued to find more flowers.

-------------------

"Purple hyacinth means 'I'm sorry...'. I'm sure my little Taetae will get that message." Tiffany smiled herself. Her hand was holding a piece of purple Hyacinth as well.

"May I know what makes you smile widely like that Miss Hwang?" asked Suzy as she walked into the office.

"Oh, it's nothing." Tiffany smiled again. "I wonder how Taeyeon's reaction will be." Tiffany wondered with full of hopes.

--------------

By 6pm Taeyeon had arrived at her apartment. It was really a long day especially she had to do the flower hunting due to a certain redhead girl doing. Unlocking the door tiredly, she walked into the empty hallway to her bedroom. She put down her bag and went to kitchen to get some water.

But she almost had a heart attack when she found out there was another bouquet of flowers in the fridge as well.

"Oh God! No way!"

She took it out, put it on the table and began searching for more flowers in the nook and cranny of the house like a mad woman.

"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME TIFFANY??????"

-x-x-x-

'Stop sending those flowers!!!'

Tiffany read the message which she received at 3 in the morning. She wondered why Taeyeon sent her that message at 3 am when the girl should be sleeping at that time. Tiffany decided to give Sunny a call.

"Hey Sunny,"

"Hello Tiffany? What's up? How are you?"

"I'm fine. Em.. Is Taeyeon there?"

"Yup she just came in and went straight to the kitchen. You wanna talk to her?"

"Oh, no. I just wanna ask you about her reaction when she get the flowers. Did she like it?"

"Oh, about that...How many flowers that you sent her anyway?"

"I'm not sure. I ask the man to hide the flowers in any place that can be hidden. Plus in your shop and her apartment... about 200? Why?"

"What??? You put in her apartment as well? No wonder she was like a walking zombie this morning, talking something incoherent about damn purple flowers... Well, she must be crazy finding all the flowers you hide. Nice try Fany but you over did it and unfortunately she still mad at you though. I think she had thrown all those flowers as well."

"Oh is too much? Hmmm.... I have no idea. I thought hiding things like that would be fun and romantic. Aishhh... why you didn't tell me earlier? Aish.."

"What? Why?"

"It's too late."

"Too late for what?"

"I give her something else today."

"What is it?"

"ARE YOU SHITTING KIDDING ME AGAIN???!!!!!!!!!!!" a yell came from the kitchen.

Sunny raised her eyebrows and opened one of the drawers beside her and found a bar of chocolate with pink notes on it.

"Oh my."

Tiffany can only sighed, "Time for plan B."

-x-x-x-

The next day...

"Tae, there is a package for you."

"From who?" Taeyeon took the parcel and turned it around, "There is no return address or name of the sender on it."

"Open it up. Maybe they put the name inside."

Taeyeon unwrapped the package and took out a small metal box, no paper or notes. She opened the box and a watch was found inside.

"Gosh Taeng this is an expensive watch? Really? Who gave you?"

There was no name or return address, only a small pink note folded together. The note written, "For you^^"

"No name, but I think you know who send this..." said Sunny.

Taeyeon frowned, wondering why Tiffany gave her a watch. She suddenly looked around and opened one of the drawers on the table.

Sunny almost wanted to laugh at Taeyeon's reaction, "What? You think she will send hundreds of this expensive watch?"

Taeyeon only rolled her eyeball.

On the next day, the delivery man came and gave another parcel addressed to the blonde. Taeyeon opened it up and revealed brand new converse sneakers of light blue black in color.

"A new shoes, Taeng? Whoah!!!"

A day after that, the same delivery man came and gave another package larger than the previous two.

"COOOLL!!! A jacket? Look at the brand! Must be expensive!"

Another different day, Taeyeon received a package contain the new I phone5.

"Fuyyyohhhh! I'm so jealous!" exclaimed Sunny.

"She gave you new watch, shoes, jacket and now Iphone? Maybe she will get you an Ipad tomorrow or maybe a laptop! Taeng, you are so damn lucky," she added.

Taeyeon just kept quiet but muttered, "This is too much."

-----------------

"Stop sending those gifts. I'm not a materialistic!"

Tiffany read the message and sighed.

"Time for a different approach then."

-x-x-x-

Sunny boringly sat behind the cashier counter. Not many customers today. She looked at Taeyeon who was resting at a table behind her. Taeyeon was laughing while looking at her phone.

Sunny looked at her friend curiously. The blonde girl had been holding her phone since the past one hour. Sound of text message keep coming in. Well, that's normal right? But what makes it abnormal to Sunny was, every time the phone beeped Taeyeon will quickly read her text message and then she will laugh aloud alone and sometimes had this smirk on her face. Taeyeon look much happier today despite what had happen between her and Tiffany.

"Taeyeon, did Fany send you anything today?"

"Nope."

Sunny felt even curious with Taeyeon answer. She wondered what made the girl happy today. "Who are you messaging Taeng?"

"Someone." The blonde answered short, still didn't take her eyes off from the small screen.

"Did you found another girl, Taeyeon?"

Taeyeon gave a glare at her best friend, "Mind your own business. And since when I need report to you who am I messaging with?"

"Taeyeon, you are my best friend, but if you dare to hurt Tiffa-"

Before Sunny could finish her sentence, Taeyeon had gone back to the kitchen. She shook her head, "I cannot help you this time Tiffany..."

TBC

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

52.8K 2.7K 37
[COMPLETED] [WARNING: CONTAINS CURSE WORD AND SEXY CONTENT] Chaerji FF story Chaeryeong's life is quiet, simple and orderly. She is just one of the h...
644 14 2
A/N: A little (late) Christmas present from me to you! ;) p.s. sorry I couldn't upload this yesterday! I was having some family time. Hope you still...
19.4K 575 22
"You're disgusted, right?" She said as she looked down. I just stood up and help her wear her clothes. After that we sat on a bench silently. "I'm s...
15.3K 839 40
Plot: Tiffany Hwang is an aspiring actress and singer who is happily dating Jeon Jungkook. One day, she sees someone who resembles her deceased boyfr...