Piece of Cake

By GojusaTaeNy09

Description Hwang Tiffany is the vice president of SM&Co. She was a serious person with cold demanour and abl... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
CHAPTER 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
FINAL CHAPTER
EPILOGUE

Chapter 14

4.3K 93 18
By GojusaTaeNy09

CHAPTER 14

Several days had passed. Taeyeon had decided not to tell Tiffany about her feelings and tell her best friend that she will forget about the girl and move on with her life. Well of course, that was just a lie to Sunny or maybe to herself.

Sunny went to the kitchen and saw Taeyeon was leaning over the kitchen counter. From the back, she looked like she was doing something.

"Taeyeon what are you doing? Are you ok?" she approached the latter. Taeyeon didn't answer her until the latter touched her shoulder.

Taeyeon quickly brushed her eyes. Her action of course didn't escape Sunny's eyes but Sunny just let it go. She knew Taeyeon didn't like anyone to see her crying. Taeyeon never cry in front of people. Even if she has problem, she will keep it to herself. She always masked her problem with her carefree attitude.

Taeyeon turned around to Sunny who was standing just behind her, "Oh, Sunny! Did you say something?"

"I asked, are you ok, Taeng?"

"Yes, I'm ok. Why shouldn't I be ok?" answered Taeyeon with a smile.

Sunny knew Taeyeon faked her smile. She tilted her head to look at what was Taeyeon's hiding behind her. "Is that another new recipe?" asked Sunny as she saw a pink colored cake halfway decorated on the cake stand.

"Oh, this cake? Yeah. I just baked it."

"Is this for her?"

"Er- no. It's not for her. Its for you! Its for you, Sunny. I made for you!" Taeyeon tried to convince her friend, giving her a dorky smile.

Sunny looked at her friend disbelief, "Really Taeng? Really? You make this for me? For goodness! It's a heart-shaped cake! Are you having a crush on me now or are you out of your mind?"

"Ewww... no way! I would rather be out of my mind!"

"Taeyeon, I know you haven't forgotten about her."

"I already forgot about her! You are the one who mention about her first. I had move on with my life! I already accept the fact that I can't get her. I know she won't like me the way I do. I know that--"

"TAEYEON! Stop lying to yourself!!"

The blonde stop talking at instant.

"Go and tell her."

"Sunny, I already told you that I can't–"

"That you can't accept rejection? Please, Taeyeon... I know you not a coward. Taeyeon that I know is someone who is not easy to give up especially when it comes to a girl. At least, once you let everything out of your chest, you will feel better."

"Really?"

"Yup. I'm your best friend right? So, believe me."

"Hm... I will think about it..."

"Don't think about it. Just do it."

Sunny took a fork and tasted the newly made cake. She tasted the cake very carefully, savouring each taste in her mouth.

"Emmm.... you know what, Taeng?"

"What?"

"You shouldn't give this cake to her."

"What? Why??? You just ask me to go and confess to her and now you say the way around? You have lost your mind as well??"

"No, I mean this cake..." Sunny turned to face her best friend.

"IS FUCKING SALTY!!!! ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME!" she yelled loudly.

Taeyeon felt like her ears were going deaf. "What the- really? But I made it as usual. Unless, I mix up the sugar and salt...," Taeyeon said casually.

"Oh my god! It means that the rest of the cake in front might be salty as well! KIM TAEYEON, I'M GONNA KILL YOU LATER!" yelled Sunny as she ran to the front.

---------

"Tiff, sit down. Here's your coffee. I asked someone to buy some cakes. You want some?"

Its been a while Tiffany didn't eat cakes. She had loss her appetite to the sweet pastry.

"No thanks. I don't feel like eating anything sweet."

"How are you and Siwon?"

"We are just fine."

"Just fine? Tiff, it's been a week and just fine?"

"Yes, what do you want me to say?"

"You can't be like this Tiff."

"Like what?"

"You haven't forgotten about her, right?"

"Yul, I thought we alreaday stop talking about this! You are the one who bringing this up. And its not helping. And I'm not that stupid to think about her again."

"Ok, ok. Don't snap at me. Geez you are so sensitive. I wont mention about her again."

"By the way, I saw Siwon just now and he said dinner is at 8."

"Ok."

"Are you sure you don't want this cake?"

"Yeah, you can finish'en all."

"Well thanks!"

Tiffany left Yuri alone with her cakes. Yuri opened the small box, took the little fork and poke one slice of the cake and chunked it into her mouth.

"What the—" she rushed to the sink and vomit out the cake out to the sink. "GOSH! ITS SALTY!"

---------

Tayeon's hands felt cold. Not because of the weather but maybe because of what she's going to do today. She decided to confess to Tiffany about everything including her feelings to the latter. She was waiting for the other girl in front of her workplace. Together with her, she brought the special cake that she made for Tiffany as a sign of apology, hoping that the other will forgive her.

Taeyeon saw the girl came out from the building and slowly approached her.

"Tiffany."

The girl looked at Taeyeon in shocked, "T-Taeyeon? What are you doing here?"

Looking at Tiffany, Taeyeon's courage went down the drain. Her voice was stuck in her throat. Nothing had come out like she had planned earlier to say to the girl who was standing before her.

Remembering what's on her hand, she gave the box to Tiffany.

Tiffany took it and opened the box.

"I-I----"

Before Taeyeon could say anything, Tiffany threw the box on the floor and stepped on it.

Tiffany's action made Taeyeon stunned. She was speechless. She felt her heart was the one who being stepped by the girl.

Tiffany looked at her with disgust and hatred.

"Do you think that with this I will forgive you? I hate you Taeyeon! Don't you ever show your face in front of me anymore!"

Taeyeon didn't expect that Tiffany hated her that much. She felt really hurt and wanted to cry. She ran without saying anything the other girl. She ran as fast as she can but unfortunately she slipped on her step and fall to the ground.

"OUCH!!!" Taeyeon felt her butt hurt. She looked around and that she was still in the cake house.

"Oh its just a dream?? Thank God!!!"

------------

Taeyeon was sitting on a big rock behind the bushes infront of her aparment. She was waiting for the dark-haired girl to return home. Actually Taeyeon has been doing this since last week. She suddenly develop this 'uncomfortable feeling' deep in her chest and decided to go see Tiffany. She waited for the latter to come back home since that's the only way she could see the other girl without being detected. And indeed, the 'uncomfortable feeling' reduced a bit when she saw the girl even just from afar.

But tonight is different. Taeyeon did not just want to see the latter from the sideway. She had decided to take Sunny's advice and confess about her feelings. She already made special cake for Tiffany written 'I'm sorry' on top of the cake. Although she knew that she wouldn't had the chance, but deep inside her, Taeyeon still hoped that Tiffany will forgive her and gave a second chance.

Taeyeon was standing in front of Tiffany's apartment. She looked at the girl's balcony which was still dark.

"She hasn't return home yet and it's already late." Taeyeon wondered worried.

A car had stopped in front of the apartment. The driver came out and opened the door for the passenger beside her. The passenger was none other than Tiffany. Taeyeon noticed the driver was the guy who she had punched before.

She felt something had stabbed her heart. She ignored it and just focusing on the girl and her partner.

They both look happy together. "Are you happy with him tiffany?" Taeyeon looked at the dark-haired girl who was smiling happily at the guy. She really missed that eye smile. That eye smile will no longer beamed for her anymore.

Taeyeon saw the guy held Tiffany's shoulder and leaned forward closer to Tiffany.

"Di-did they- kis-" Taeyeon was shocked. She felt the suffocating feeling again. She felt something had punched her hard on the stomach. She didn't avert her eyes from the two love birds and didn't realize tears leaked from her eyes.

"Er- what the-" Taeyeon wiped her eyes and wondered why she had cried. "What is this? Am I crying?" Taeyeon looked at her wet fingers. She quickly wiped the rest of her tears with her sleeves.

"Tiffany didn't mean to be yours Taeyeon-ah. She deserves someone else better. Someone that didn't make her cries and someone that will make her smile brightly." Taeyeon said to herself.

She felt her legs were getting weaker and she didn't think she could stand any longer after what she had just witnessed. She threw the cake into the dustbin and quickly left the area unoticed by anyone.

--------

"Thanks for sending me back, Siwon."

"You are welcome. And don't worry, I will send your car to the workshop."

"Please and thank you- ah!" Tiffany suddenly felt something had entered her right eyes.

"Tiff? What wrong?"

"Er- something gets into my eyes..."

"Here let me look," Siwon hold on Tiffany's shoulder to take a closer look. He leaned forward and blew the girl's eyes a few times. "Did I get it?"

Tiffany blinked her eyes, "I-I think it's still there."

Siwon leaned and blew gently again.

"Oh. Yes. Finally. Thanks. I feel better." Tiffany smiled.

"You're welcome. Get inside, its getting cold now."

"Yeah, I will. Thanks again." Tiffany watched Siwon got into his car and drove away. She turned around to her apartment but suddenly something caught her eyes. She saw a flash of blonde hair at the coner of the opposite apartment.

She crossed the road to make sure that her eyes didn't make a mistake, "Taeyeon?" Tiffany called and looked around. But she didn't see anyone. She ran to the other side as well. But no one was there. She sighed.

"What am I doing? I should stop thinking about her." She scolded herself.

Tiffany entered her apartment. To her surprise, her apartment looks different. She was busy recently and didn't have time to clean her apartment. But now it looks like someone had done that job for her.

She went to her room and it looks tidy and neat as well. She noticed something was tied on her unicorn plushies on the bed. It was a spare key to the apartment that she had given to the blonde.

Flashback

"Here, take this." Tiffany threw some keys to Taeyeon's lap.

"Huh? Are these the keys to your heart? Why so many?"

"You babo! It's the keys to my apartment. It's the key to the front door including the lock and grill as well. Since you keep coming here, begging for food and attention, it's better if you keep the key too."

"Wh-what? You giving me this?" Taeyeon asked disbelief.

" I would rather give you my spare keys rather than letting you broke down my door and disturb the neighbors. You know, my house is not a fridge and not a place for charity."

"But if you come after midnight, I swear I'll take that key back and fry you alive."

"Oh really? You want to fry me in a rice cooker or in an oven?" Taeyeon teased.

"Kim Taeyeon! You better stop talking about that!"

"HAHAHA. Oh, when you want to fry me, make sure you put some oil first." Taeyeon laughed again.

Tiffany rushed to the blonde, wanting to attack her. Taeyeon ran away around the house, still laughing. Noticing that she was trapped between the sofa, Taeyeon stretched her arm forward to defend herself. Tiffany took a step forward to her and causing her to sat in the sofa but something poked her on the butt.

"OUCH!" Taeyeon yelped, quickly get up and saw that she had sat down on the remote control. Tiffany laughed loudly holding her stomach.

"YOU!"

"What? Its not my fault. You sat on it yourself. Nothing to do with me."

"I don't care," Taeyeon approached the latter. She cracked her fingers one by one.

"What-? What are you trying to do? Don't come near me!" Tiffany took a step back but her legs met another sofa behind her.

Seeing that her prey was trapped, Taeyeon yelled, "Time for some fun!" Taeyeon poked Tiffany on her side of the stomach causing her to shriek.

"AH! Taeyeon don't!"

Taeyeon took a step and inch closer until the latter fell on the couch. Once she saw the opening she quickly made her move, poking the younger girl's body and tickling her side.

Tiffany unable to hold her laughter and laugh uncontrollably. "Yah! Taeyeon stop! HAHAHA. Stop this-HAHA -at instant! HAHA. I swear -HAHA- I will HAHA kill you!"

"Nahh, I will make sure you will die first because of the laughing."

End of flashback

'Taeyeon... She was here?'

Tiffany looked around the house looking for a certain blonde but seems like the girl was no longer there. She then noticed something else was missing. Taeyeon's belonging was not at it place. Her clothes, toothbrush, towel and blanket were nowhere to be seen. Nothing was even left behind.

"Why, Taeyeon why?"

----------

"Gosh what happen to this place?" Taeyeon asked herself as she entered Tiffany's apartment. The apartment was like a shipwreck.

She didn't waste time and began to tidy up the apartment like the way it should be. Tiffany was not a messy person and always babbling her about cleanliness in her apartment.

She went to clean Tiffany's room as well and she saw a unicorn plushy on the bed.

"I have no idea, out of all the presents that I gave, she only keep this??" Taeyeon eyeing the soft toy like it was her second enemy.

"You are very lucky that Tiffany likes you. It must be because you are pink. Even if I paint all my body with pink color inside out, she still won't like me. Today, I thought I want to tell her everything. But it seems that I am too late. She's already move on with someone else. I know who I am. I am no one to her.I have sinned a lot to her. So please take care of her when I'm gone, ok? Make sure she eats well, sleep well and take care of herself."

Taeyeon gave her last smile to the stuffed toy and realized what she just did, "Oh, heck! Why am I even talking to you??"

-x-x-x-

"Taeyeon? What's wrong with you? Did you sleep last night?"

"No I didn't. Ugh..."

"Seriously, Taeng. You look like a zombie. And your eyes..." Sunny noticed her friend's eyes was swollen.

"Yeah, I know."

"So, have you tell her? She didn't take it well?"

"No. I didn't tell her."

"No? But Taeyeon, you said you will tell her? Why?"

"Sunny?"

"Yes?"

"I have decided to leave."

"What? You are leaving? Where do you wanna go?"

"Back to my home I guess."

"But why Taeng? You like it here right?",

"Yeah, but I can't take it sunny. Tiffany has move on with her life. I saw her with a guy last night..."

"Taeyeon..."

"She looks happy. If she's happy, I will feel happ---"

"Actually, Sunny-ah, it hurts to see someone you love happy with somebody else. Now I know how it feels to be heartbroken... I don't know it will be this hurt. Maybe, this is what you call karma. I deserve all these. Serve me right, right?"

Sunny went and gave a hug to her danshin friend. "It's ok, it's ok. There are thousand women looks like her out there. Just snap your finger and those thousand will come to you."

"Although there are millions women who looks like her, but there is only one Tiffany to me. And she won't even come no matter how many times I snap my fingers," Taeyeon stated sadly.

"Geez, in a moment like this, you still can say those cheesy words. Are you sure you didn't swallow a ball of cheese?"

"Yeah, maybe I had some of the cheese in the kitchen. That's why it keeps lacking recently." Taeyeon let out a chuckle.

"Taeyeon, if you really think this is the best, well I will support your decision."

"Thanks Sunny."

"So, when you will go?"

"I wi—"

The chime on the door makes both danshin turned to greet the coming customer. Taeyeon stomach wanted to drop looking at the person who just entered the shop.

"Tiffany?"

TBC...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.5K 1.4K 32
"Thank you for completing me, Jaeyun-ah" -Jay "I never thought I'll ever want to share my life with someone as much as I want to share it with you, J...
9.7K 232 15
This story is about Kim Taeyeon and her colleague which are Kwon Yuri, Jessica Jung, Tiffany Hwang, Choi Sooyoung and Sunny Lee. Taeyeon attend one o...
15.3K 839 40
Plot: Tiffany Hwang is an aspiring actress and singer who is happily dating Jeon Jungkook. One day, she sees someone who resembles her deceased boyfr...
394 18 24
Duke Kim Wonsik's wife, Miyoung, had a crush on her brother-in-law-Kim Taeyeon-since before she got married. Under one roof, Miyoung lives under the...