Piece of Cake

By GojusaTaeNy09

Description Hwang Tiffany is the vice president of SM&Co. She was a serious person with cold demanour and abl... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
CHAPTER 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
FINAL CHAPTER
EPILOGUE

Chapter 9

4.2K 88 2
By GojusaTaeNy09

CHAPTER 9

A young man in a white coat was examining Taeyeon's arm carefully, tried not to cause more pain to the latter. He then looked at the x-ray ray result which was taken earlier.

"Don't worry. This is not so serious. Your shoulder is dislocated and there's a fracture on the right forearm. It's just a small fracture which can be healed completely within few weeks."

"So, after that I can use my hand freely right?" asked Taeyeon a little panic in her voice. Tiffany was standing on her side.

"Yes of course. But you need to wear cast for a few weeks. And for the meantime, please do not lift heavy things or put any stress on the right arm. I will give you some pain killers for the pain."

"Oh, ok."

"But before I put the cast, I need to correct the shoulder first," said the doctor as she held Taeyeon's arm. "And this will cause a little pain. Are you ready?"

"Wha-? Tippany~" Taeyeon looked at the taller girl with teary eyes and reached for the latter's arm.

"I'll do it now."

"Wai- AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

(This is not real life situation. We have do have analgesic and doctor don't do any harm or cause pain to patient)

-------

Tiffany couldn't hold herself but giggle in her seat. Taeyeon who sat beside her looked quite lethargy. They are both waiting in the lounge for the medicine.

"What are you giggling about?" asked Taeyeon tiredly.

"Just now in doctor's room... hahaha... I never thought you will cried and scream that loud. I bet you scared some of the patients here."

Taeyeon's face turned red due to embarrassment.

"And the funniest part is you kicked the doctor on his crotch! Hahaha!"

"Hey, it's a reflex!"

"And biting my arms is a reflex too?"

"Sorry... it's too damn painful and you just happen to be near me. Luckily I grabbed your arm, not something else though," said Taeyeon blowing her cheek cutely.

"Haish... Kim Taeyeon, I thought you are tough, but who knows you have childish side too," said Tiffany smiling.

"Shhh...Don't tell anyone else ok!"

"Kim Taeyeon!" a nurse called. Tiffany went to take the medicine on Taeyeon's behalf.

"This is your wife's medicine, Mrs. Kim." said the nurse as she handed Tiffany the medication.

"Ah, I'm not her wife." Tiffany answered, almost annoyed.

"Oh sorry, you are her girlfriend then. Remember; only take the painkillers when needed. Please take good care of her."

"I am not her girlfriend either! Thank you!" Tiffany paid for the drugs and quickly stormed out of the clinic, frowning. Taeyeon followed from behind.

"I heard that."

"Heard what?"

"What the nurse call you," Taeyeon smiled.

Tiffany snorted, "So what?"

"So, how do you feel when you taste your own medicine?" Taeyeon chuckled.

Tiffany went silent. She glanced at Taeyeon who was tired but now had a dorky smiled on her face. She didn't know how much the pain was when back in the doctor's room. But based on Taeyeon's reaction, it looks like it's really painful. She glad she didn't have to go through it.

"Thanks..."

"Pardon?"

"Thank you. For saving me back then..."

"You are welcome. But just a thank you?"

Tiffany stopped walking, turned around and straight away kissed Taeyeon on her cheek. She hurriedly walked to the front of Taeyeon to prevent the latter from seeing her face that she knew would turn red soon.

'OMG! OMG! What did I just do?'

'It's because you are so tempting at her soft cheek like last time.'

'What? No! I must be crazy and her byuntaeness is rubbing off of me!'

Taeyeon smiled wider, "Tiffany, you learnt fast..."

Tiffany blushed harder and walked faster.

"But I want more." Taeyeon's sentences causing the taller girl to stop and screamed at the girl's face.

"Yah! Byuntae!" Tiffany felt angry and walked even faster.

"Why?? I save you, bare the pain for you, and brought you to shopping until all my money finished!"

Tiffany stopped, clenched her tight and gripped her knuckled.

"So, all these things you do is just for make me to me repay you? Is this how you trick me and other women as well? Maybe you plan all this accident too so I can be debted to you? Is that how it is Kim Taeyeon?"

"Wha-- NO!"

"You know what? Now I wish you die on that stairs due to severe bleeding or maybe you cracked your brain and die!" Tiffany walked again, followed by Taeyeon behind.

"Wah! That's terrible! How could you?~"

"Oh, I'm sorry... How terrible I am for saying things like that. I am really sorry. And maybe it is better if you just let me die fell down the stairs instead!"

"No, Tiffany!"

Tiffany took out all her money from her purse and shoved them into Taeyeon's good hand. "Here, take this. If it's not enough, I will pay you later!" The girl stormed off and crossed the road.

"Tiffany, wait!!"

Tiffany ignored Taeyeon's call and left her after crossing the road.

"Arghh! Damn!"

-x-x-x-

On the next day, as usual, Tiffany woke up early in the morning to get ready to work. She locked her apartment and went down the elevator to her car. She unlocked the car put her bag in. She then saw a small plastic bag at the back seat. The bag contained Taeyeon's medicine.

Tiffany took it and sighed. She locked her car back and walked to the neighboring apartment complex. When she was about to pass through the main door, a guard stopped her.

"Excuse me Miss, but no strangers are allowed to go into this building. What business you have here may I know?" the security guard asked.

Tiffany gritted her teeth. The tight security really annoyed her. But she still faked a smile answered the man, "I want to see miss Kim Taeyeon. She lives in the 9th floor."

"Miss Kim never allows anyone to come to her place without her permission. Who are you to miss Kim?"

She smiled sweetly, "I am her girlfriend. She left her medicine in my car. You know, for her broken arm."

"Ah, I'm sorry. Ok. You can go inside."

"Thank you. Actually I forgot her house number. Can you check for me please?"

"She is in 9-3A."

"Ok, thanks."

After passing the security, Tiffany rolled her eyeball and mumbled few curses words. She went into the lift to the 9th floor.

"Why did I trouble myself go to her house? Aish... Ok, just give the medicine and leave. Don't fall into her trap."

Tiffany stood at the door written 9-3A. She took a deep breath and rang the bell.

While waiting for the door to open, she heard a lot of noises coming from inside.

"Who the hell came at time like this! Ugh! I'm already late! Sunny will cut my pays!"

The door to the apartment was opened by Taeyeon herself.

"PPPFFFttttt."

"What?" asked Taeyeon as she saw Tiffany was bending, covering her mouth and holding her stomach.

Tiffany couldn't contain her laugh anymore and burst her laugh out loud, "BwahahahahHHAHAHHAHAHAH"

"What so funny? Taeyeon frowned in annoyance.

"You?" Tiffany laughed again.

"Me?"

Tiffany laughed so hard that she felt pain in her stomach. She tried her best to stop from laughing, But couldn't when she looked at the shorter girl again.

"What -HAHA- had happen to you? Hahhahaha!" Tiffany looked at the blonde from top to bottom.

Taeyeon was clearly annoyed, looking at the non stopping laugh Tiffany. She was getting ready for work and already one hour late. She didn't realize that she still had her bed hair and her hair was tiedly crooked. Her button-up short-sleeve shirt was buttoned at the wrong place. Her stockings also did not match.

"What happen to you Kim Taeyeon? Is there a hurricane in your house?" asked Tiffany in between her laugh.

Taeyeon rolled her eyeball and went to her room followed by Tiffany.

"You have no idea how to do everything with only one hand. And I'm already late! Sunny will kill me and cut my pays!"

"Yeah, but still, you should have at least look at the mirror first," said Tiffany still laughing.

Taeyeon stood in front of the dressing table. Yeah, she really looked like a mess. She even almost laughs at herself but this not the time to laugh.

"Stop laughing and help me! I am already late!" exclaimed Taeyeon as she sat on a chair in front of the table.

Tiffany finally stopped her laughter and walked up to Taeyeon with big smile on her face. Her stomach felt hurt after the laugh. She went behind the girl and untied Taeyeon's hair and combed it.

'Oh, her hair is smooth... and has an orange smell.' thought Tiffany as she her fingers ran through the blonde's locks. She then, tied the hair properly into a tight pony tail.

Moving to the front, Tiffany unbuttoned Taeyeon's shirt one by one but stopped when she noticed that the blonde didn't wear a bra.

"What the-? Why didn't you wear a bra??" Tiffany asked, turning her head away and feel heat coming to her face.

Taeyeon smiled at Tiffany's reaction, "You like what you see?"

"W-why should I? I also got those." 'Geez, why am I stuttering.' "I wonder how you think of going out without wearing one."

"It's not my fault. How do you think I can hook my bra with only one hand?"

Tiffany raised her eyebrows at Taeyeon excuse.

"I still have my other hand, Tiffany. I can break your arm and see whether you can hook your own bra after that or not."

"Fine fine. Where did you put your clothes?"

"On that wardrobe."

Tiffany walked up to the said cupboard in the corner.

"It is in the drawer," yelled Taeyeon.

Tiffany noticed they are five drawers on that cupboard and decided to open one by one.

"Oh, wait! Don't open the first one!!!!" Taeyeon yelled as she rushed to Tiffany. Her warned was too late as Tiffany had already opened the said drawer and saw the content inside.

"YAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH. You hentai!"

The drawer contains a few playboy magazines, some photos of sexy girls and some CD which seems like a rated scene.

Taeyeon quickly closed the drawer back.

"You are disgusting! You are actually an old perverted old man inside!!" exclamed Tiffany with disgusted looks on her face.

"It's none of your business. I'm being a pervert it's not a new issue here," stated Taeyeon. Her face turned slight red as her dirty secret had been exposed.

Taeyeon opened the right drawer, took her bra and went back to the dressing table.

Taeyeon removed her clothe while Tiffany stood facing her back to prevent herself from seeing what she didn't want to see. 'Oh shit. The mirror.'

Taeyeon chuckled, noticing Tiffany's reaction through the mirror's reflection.

"I thought you have them too. Why you need to feel so embarrassed?" teased Taeyeon.

Tiffany had seen other woman's breast before during her secondary school. You know when having physical examination to check our growth our growth and stuff. But she never had this kind of reaction. Even a glimpse of Taeyeon's breast made her face feels hot and her heart thumped faster.

She shyly helped Taeyeon hook her bra.

'You really look cute when you shy~' thought Taeyeon as Tiffany moved to her front and help button her shirt.

"D-done."

"Great! Now let's go."

"Huh?"

"You cannot expect me to drive with my hand like this."

------

Tiffany stopped her car in front of cake shop.

"What are you waiting for? Get away from my car," angered Tiffany as Taeyeon still didn't move from her seat.

"You forgot one important thing,"

"What??"

"Kissu~" said Taeyeon, pointing to her cheek.

"If you want your cheek to kiss with my palm, than I will give it to you."

Taeyeon laughed. She then leaned forward and kissed Tiffany on the cheek instead before quickly went out of the car. "Don't forget to pick me up later!"

"Yah!!! Kim Taeyeon!"

-------

The sounds of chime on the door means there was someone who just entered the cake shop. Sunny wouldn't need to turn around to see who that person was. "Kim Taeyeon! You are late! I'm going to cut your--"

"Yes, I know," answered Taeyeon short in cheerful voice.

Hearing such answer from her best friend made her looked at the latter, "What happen to your hand??" asked Sunny worriedly.

"Nah, it's no big deal. Just a minor fracture," Taeyeon simply answered with a smile.

"Minor fracture and have to wear a cast? Who did this to you? And what's up with that goofy smile? Are you sure didn't break your brain as well?"

Taeyeon let out a small chuckle, "Nope. Don't worry. My brain is fine." said Taeyeon as she walked behind the counter.

"Then, how are you going to do your work?"

"Did you forget that I'm a left-handed. I could do almost everything with my left hand."

Yup. Taeyeon was a left-handed.

"Ok, then. But you are still late Taeyeon. So I will cut your pay for 2 hours."

"Yeah, Ok."

Sunny couldn't believe what she just heard. Usually when she threatened to cut the other girl's salary, Taeyeon will whine endlessly, giving excuses and all sorts of sweet promises,so her salary won't be cut. But seems that today is not the usual day.

"I said I will cut your pay check." repeated Sunny.

"Yes, Sunny bunny. I heard you clear enough. Just cut whatever you want."

Sunny looked at Taeyeon weirdly as the latter made her way to the locker room.

"Yup. Definitely she injured her brain as well. She should go see a brain surgeon or maybe a psychiatrist."

TBC

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.3K 839 40
Plot: Tiffany Hwang is an aspiring actress and singer who is happily dating Jeon Jungkook. One day, she sees someone who resembles her deceased boyfr...
4K 240 22
JOSEON DYNASTY The Kingdom ruled by the young Queen named Erika, well everyone knows she's a woman but they accepted the fact that she's into woman t...
8.5K 590 25
Hwang Niki was a new in Seoul. He's been really lonely, with only one friend, whom he lost when he moved from Japan to South Korea. On his first day...
644 14 2
A/N: A little (late) Christmas present from me to you! ;) p.s. sorry I couldn't upload this yesterday! I was having some family time. Hope you still...