Piece of Cake

By GojusaTaeNy09

Description Hwang Tiffany is the vice president of SM&Co. She was a serious person with cold demanour and abl... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
CHAPTER 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
FINAL CHAPTER
EPILOGUE

Chapter 8

4.6K 102 9
By GojusaTaeNy09

CHAPTER 8

Three days had passed since the dinner. Tiffany had returned to her daily life as usual. But during those three days she didn't received any calls or messages from the pervert blonde. Tiffany couldn't help but felt worried that something might have happened to the blonde. She stared at her phone for the nth time that day.

"Haish... why didn't she call or message me?"

"Should I call her?"

"Wait, no. Why should I call her? What I wanna say?"

"But what if something really happen to her after that night?"

"Maybe she really had her stomach explode?"

"Or maybe she had vomited too much and had to admit to the hospital?"

"Or even worse! She vomited too much, didn't make it to the hospital and her stomach had explode, and die! OMG! I will become a killer!"

Tiffany quickly fumbling with her phone to find Taeyeon's number and quickly dialed it without thinking twice. She waited for the dial tone and finally her call was answered.

"Yoboseyo?"

Didn't know why, Tiffany was stunned when hearing Taeyeon's voice. She kept silent and didn't respond to the call. Truthfully, she also didn't know what to say.

"Hello? Yoboseyo? Tiffany?"

Tiffany heard someone was giggling and chatted happily at the background, "Taeyeon-ssi~ hurry up! We are hungry!"

"Tiffany, hold a minute please." "Here you go. This is for the little princess one, little princess two and grown up princess three. Enjoy!"

"Thank you Taeyeon-ssi. Why don't you have a sit with us? You can share our cakes."

"Nope, my dear princesses. I have a lot of works to do. Eat well ok, beautiful girl?"

"Ok. Thank you~"

"Er- sorry Tiffany. It is the cus-"

Tiffany didn't let Taeyeon finish her sentences and ended the call. She threw her phone on the table and leaned back on her chair with her arms folded across her chest.

"I'm worried of her for nothing! She sounds healthy and even busy flirting with other girls! Ugh!"

Suddenly her phone rang.

"Oh my gosh! It must be that player! What should I do? What should I say?"

Tiffany held her phone, deciding whether to answer or not. Before she could made up her mind, the rang stopped.

"Fuhh... That was close."

But then, it rang again causing her to jump on her seat, "Aishh! She calls again? Should I just ignore it?"

The phone again stopped ringing but after a while a message came in.

'Answer my call Tiffany! >.<'

"Hah? Who do you think she is? Ordering me around?"

The phone rang again and this time Tiffany quickly picked it up.

"What do you want?" Tiffany snapped.

"I am the one who should ask you that question. You call me just now didn't you?"

"No, I'm not. It must be someone else," Tiffany lied.

"Don't lie to me Tiffany. I have your contact number on my list."

"It must be mistakenly dialed and it happens to be your number."

"Hm... I don't think so."

"For what reason I want to call you anyway?"

"I don't know. Maybe you want to claim your birthday present?"

"What? No way!"

"Oh, so you miss me then?"

"No! Not even in my dream!"

"Maybe you wanna ask for a second date?"

"No, Kim Taeyeon! Stop saying things which is impossible to happen. Don't disturb me. I got work to do."

"Wait, wait! You haven't tell me the reason why you call me~"

"I have no reason to call you!"

"Yaaahh~ Timpani-ah~ tell me why~? Or I cannot focus on my job. I will die because of curiosity!"

"Fine, fine! I call you because I worried about you after what had you eaten during our dinner! And it sounds like you are fine and healthy and even busy flirting with your girlfriends!"

"You worried about me? Oh my! Am I dreaming? And no, Tiffany. I don't have any girlfriends. Those are just my customers. My only girl is you. It seems that I have awakened jealous Tiffany again."

"Don't full of yourself. I'm not your girl! I am not a thing that you can belong to. And I am not jealous!"

"Ok, you are not my girl... yet."

"Whatever Kim Taeyeon! Bye!"

------

"Kekeke, she worried of me! Wow! I am the luckiest person in town." Taeyeon let her ajuma laugh.

"Taeyeon-ssi, why are you laughing like that?" a girl asked her.

"Oh, I'm just talking to my friend."

"Friend? Or girlfriend? I thought I am your girlfriend!" the girl faked a pout.

"Haha. You know I don't have a girlfriend and I don't do this girlfriend thingy. I am free and always available. And of course you are not my girlfriend. You are my sweetheart," Taeyeon gave her charming smile and took the lady's hand in hers.

"Awww, you are so sweet. No wonder everybody fall in love with you."

"Yup. I know. I'm sweet."

"KIM TAEYEON! STOP FLIRTING WITH THE CUSTOMERS AND GET BACK TO WORK!" yelled Sunny from the kitchen.

-x-x-x-

"Hello, sexy butt~ When do you want to have a second date with me?"

"No way Kim Taeyeon. I am busy!"

"You always busy! When you will have time for me?" Taeyeon whined.

"My time will be forever busy for someone like you."

"Mou~ you are mean~"

"Yes, I am. And stop bothering me! Bye!"

Tiffany felt like throwing her phone out of the window every time she talked with Taeyeon. That girl never know how to give up and kept on disturbing her no matter how many time she rejected the latter's advance. Taeyeon called Tiffany everyday and bothered her with her perverted thought and antics.

"Hello my girl, I miss you. Don't you miss me?"

"No, I'm not!"

"Hello sexy lady! Have you changed your mind yet? When do you want to claim your birthday present? You left me hanging here."

"I will consider only after you hang yourself dead!"

"Hello, Tiffany~ I'm bored. Can I go to your place?"

"No, but you can go to hell!"

"Evening, Tiffany! Do you still sleep naked?"

"I never sleep naked stupid!"

That were roughly what the phone call was about and it went on and on every day, sometimes morning, evening and even night. But not enough with the phone call, Tiffany received present from the girl as well.

Every morning when she comes up to her office, the present will be readily on her table. From the usual gift like a box of chocolate, flowers, plush toys, to something else like bags, shoes, clothes, and even undergarments. But all her gift was thrown straight away into the dustbin. The only gift that she accepted was a slice of her favorite cake which readily prepared with hot coffee every morning.

"Tiffany you are so lucky to get a present every single day. I'm still wondering who that guy is. Is it your secret admires? AH! I'm so jealous. I wish I meet someone like that too." said her secretary, Suzy who always be the second dustbin for Taeyeon's present.

"Really? Lucky? This is not lucky! This is hell!! She is a big player and sex maniac!"

"Is a she? Oh! Maybe you should give her a chance. Who knows people can change."

"No way, Suzy. No way!"

"Well, if you don't want her, can you introduced her to me? Ehe," Suzy smiled sheepishly.

Tiffany just gave her secretary her death glare.

"No, I'm just kidding. Hahaha. By the way, what is today's present? If it's a chocolate, can I have it?"

"I don't know. It must be some weird stuff again." Tiffany took the little box and unwrapped it roughly. It looks like the thing has long shape and connected to a strap and has a button to press.

"See. She sends me weird things again. What is this thing anyway?"

"Er... I think that is a..." Suzy's face turned red.

"What it is Suzy?"

"It is- you know- you use that... er on your partner... - er what they call..."

"What is it? Just tell me!"

"It's a strapondoublesideddilidowithvibrator!"

"WHAT!"

"KIIIIIIIM TAAAAAAAAAAAAAE YEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNN!"

-x-x-x-

Weekends came again. Tiffany sat lazily in her chair at the balcony of her 9th floor apartment, reading books while listening to her iPod. It's the only day when she can let herself relax and spend some time for her hobby. Sipping on a fresh juice, reading romantic novel with a box of chocolate on the side, getting good proportion of sunlight. It's really a peaceful time for her that she has been waiting every week.

But... as you expected, her peacefulness that weekend was only temporary as she got a call from her most hated blonde.

"Fany, fany Tiffany, let's go out on a date! It's very lovely weather today. Suit for some bonding!"

"No, I'm busy." Tiffany answered short.

"Busy with what? It's the freaking weekend!"

"Er- I have emergency meeting with a client right now. I really have to go." Tiffany came up with an excuse as usual.

"Meeting huh? Meeting with 'Mr. Sun'? Turn to your right."

Tiffany got up from her seat and looked to the right. She gasped at what she saw. There, at the balcony of the neighboring apartment complex was standing the blonde girl named Kim Taeyeon.

The girl smiled and waved at her excitedly.

Too shocked, Tiffany dropped her book, "Impossible! This is the worst nightmare ever!"

"What are you doing there? Are you stalking me now?" Tiffany growled on the phone.

"Ish, ish, ish Tiffany. I've been living in this apartment since I came here. You are the one who didn't know. And nice body you have there."

Tiffany noticed she was only in her tank top and shorts, quickly cover her body with a blanket.

"Now, since you are obviously have nothing to do, we will go out. I'll be waiting for you in the lobby in 30 minutes."

"Who do you think you are Kim Taeyeon? You can't force me!"

"I didn't force you. You will willingly go out with me today or else I will come up to your apartment and broke your door. I believe you live in the same floor as mine and I can easily guess you house number."

"Ugh! I hate you Kim Taeyeon!"

"Hehehe. I like you too. Go get ready now. If you don't want, maybe we can spend the time in your house. Maybe in your room, specifically in your bed. Hehehe."

------

After thirty minutes, Tiffany came down with frowned on her face. She was stomping all the way down, trying to hold her anger.

"Good. You are here. So, where do you want to go?" asked Taeyeon innocently.

Tiffany looking at the shorter girl like she had grown a second head. "You asking me out and now asking me where I want to go? Are you kidding me? Ok, then I wanna go back upstairs," Tiffany turned around towards the elevator.

Taeyeon pulled her arm to stop her, "Wait, wait ok. Hm... Why don't we go shopping? Girls like shopping right?"

"Shopping?" Tiffany raised her eyebrows.

"Yup. I will pay for everything."

'It has been a long time since my last shopping. This is my chance!'

Tiffany's sour face quickly turned to her shining eye smile, "I like shopping! Let's go! You will be a very big help anyway!" Tiffany pulled Taeyeon's hand and led the way excitedly to her car.

-x-x-x-

Taeyeon never thought shopping would be her greatest nightmare. Tiffany had brought her to a shopping mall for the riches. It's full of stores of famous branded items.

The eye smiling girl went to various shops like Guess, Gucci, Prada, Valentino, Fendi and many more (I don't get anything for promoting this and its not mine)

"Taeyeon-ah, hurry up! We have a lot of shops more to go," said Tiffany happily. "And why are so slow? This is just a warm up!"

"Are you kidding me?" Taeyeon's both hands had filled with shopping bags, all belongs too Tiffany. They have been walking straight for two hours, going from one shop to another non-stop.

"Taeyeon-ah, is this clothes suit me?" asked Tiffany as she tried out an outfit.

"Yes, Tiffany. You are beautiful in whatever you are wearing.... but I like you more with nothing." Taeyeon mumbled her last sentence.

"Did you say something?"

"I said, the clothe suit you well."

"Oh..." Tiffany smiled and closed back the curtain to try another outfit.

Tiffany tried to take off the clothe but she forgot to unzip the back and now it stuck on her upper abdomen including her neck. She tried to wear it back but it seems that her arm was stuck as well.

"Oh shit! I can't get it off. It stuck."

"Taeyeon?"

"Yes?"

"Can you get in here please?"

'What? She asks me to go inside? Is this for real? Wow!' Taeyeon slipped herself inside the small booth.

"This cloth is stuck. I forgot to unzip the back. Can you help me?" Tiffany asked giving Taeyeon her almost exposed back.

"How come it be like this? Hahaha!"

"Quite! Just slip your hand into my back and unzip it!"

"Yeah... be patient."

Taeyeon moved her hand into the dress and purposely brushed her fingers along Tiffany's spine.

"Ah! Yah! What are you doing?"

"I'm trying to unzip this thing!"

"Don't try anything funny Kim Taeyeon or you are dead."

Taeyeon tried to unzip the clothes but it seems that there were something else that stuck to the zip as well.

"Well, I think, the zipper is stuck to your bra. Tiffany."

"What? Haish... my arm is getting numb already. Try unhook my bra then," suggested Tiffany.

Taeyeon happily do what she was told. She unhooked the girl's bra and it seems that it solved the problem. Before hooking the bra back, Taeyeon's hand brushed on Tiffany's side of her bare breast.

"Yah! Byuntae! I will kill you!"

"Tiffany! Don't move yet! You're going to rip the cloth!"

"Is everything ok inside?" a sales attendant asked as she heard Tiffany's loud voice.

"Yes," answered Taeyeon.

"Ok, anything just call me...," said the lady, worried what might happened to the clothes which of course, not a cheap one.

A few minutes later, both girls went out of the booth with red face.

Tiffany's face was red due to anger. Taeyeon's face was red as well but only on her left cheek which looks like a hand prints.

"Which of these clothes you'll be taking Miss?"

"Both!" said Tiffany, giving the attendant a smile.

Taeyeon's eyes widened, "What?"

Tiffany looked at her, giving a sharp glare.

"Er- I mean...What? Only two? You should take more!" stated Taeyeon, half sarcasm in her tone.

"Don't worry. There are still more shops to go," said smiling Tiffany as she left Taeyeon to pay and headed to the next shop.

Taeyeon paid for the clothes. She sighed and looked at her wallet which was getting thinner in each shop they were going. "There goes my year end bonus. Finish in one day." She looked back at the taller girl who smiled happily choosing other clothes. She then let out a heavy sighed again, "I guess it's worth for that eye smile... and for that butt and boobs also. Kekeke."

------

Tiffany had came to Victoria's Secret lingerie's and undergarments section. Before she entered the shop she turned to Taeyeon, blocking the blonde's way.

"You cannot enter this shop."

"Why? I'm a woman too and is not that I didn't know your size."

"You a big pervert and you will scare other people with your pervert eyes. So, just sit there quietly. I'll be out in a while." ordered Tiffany, pointing to nearby bench in the hallway before she entered the shop.

"Aish..."

Taeyeon walked to the bench, put down all the shopping bags and sat down. "Oh, finally! What a relief!" exclaimed Taeyeon as finally can rest her tense muscle.

-------

After thirty minutes, Tiffany came out. She quickly spotted Taeyeon at the bench she pointed just now. But Taeyeon was not alone. Two girls were chatting happily with her.

"Ugh, you really a player! Can't even stop flirting with every moving object!"

Tiffany suddenly had this mischievous smile and walked up to Taeyeon, "Taetae-ah, sorry I'm late. There's so many people inside~" Tiffany said with aegyo in her voice, almost similar to 'aegyo calling for a punch'. She was holding Taeyeon's arm possessively as well.

"Huh?" Taeyeon taken aback and was surprised with Tiffany's change in character and what the latter had call her.

"Who are these girls Tae-tae?" asked Tiffany cutely.

The girls look at Tiffany with uneasiness on their face. "Taeyeon, who is this girl?"

"Oh, how rude I am. I'm Tiffany. Taetae's one and only girlfriend. Right Taetae-ah?"

"She is really your girlfriend, Taeyeon? I never knew the famous player in town now has someone holding her chain. What had happen to the old Taeyeon huh? She had become soft." said one of the girls.

"Hah? What? No! I-"

"It's ok. No need to explain. We need to go now. Bye 'Taetae' . Enjoy your day!" the two girls let out a small laugh and leave.

"Wha- wait! We are not-"

"HAHAHAHAHA!"

"Tiffany! What are you doing? You humiliating me in front of them! And what with that nickname?!"

"Hahaha! I don't know acting is so much fun," exclaimed Tiffany, still giggling.

"Fun for you not for me. Geez... What my other girls will think if they know about this!"

"Serve you right. Anyway, I just wanna ask you for the money to pay for my things."

"Here, take this wallet and go away!"

------

After half day of shopping, they had drink in the nearby coffee shop.

"Have you finish your shopping?" asked Taeyeon.

"Yup, I think so. Thanks to you though for being so generous! But it looks like I'm the one who enjoying this. You didn't buy anything for yourself?"

"Well, I do buy something. But it's for you."

Taeyeon handed Tiffany a small paper bag. Tiffany excitedly took it but once she saw what was inside, her hellfany came out. In the bag was a piece of clothing who appear to be a see through panties together with a matching blue-black lacey bra.

"YOU BYUNTAE!"

Tiffany threw the bag at Taeyeon's face and snatched all her shopping bags from Taeyeon. She left the blonde and ran away to the nearby elevator.

Taeyeon quickly chased the girl.

Noticing Taeyeon was approaching closer, Tiffany decided to use the emergency stairs.

"Tiffany, wait! I'm just joking!"

Tiffany ignored Taeyeon and run down the stairs as fast as she could. Unfortunately, she slipped on her steps and lost her balance, "AHHHHHH!"

"TIFFANY!!!!!!"

Tiffany closed her eyes tightly, ready to receive any impact on her body but instead, she fell on something soft and a paired of arms enveloped her protectively.

She opened her eyes and saw Taeyeon was lying under her. She quickly remove herself from the latter.

"Taeyeon, are you ok?" she asked worriedly.

Taeyeon opened her eyes, "I think so. Are you ok tiffany? Are you hurt?"

"No, I am fine. Can you get up?"

"Ugh yeah," Taeyeon tried to sit up with tiffany's help but suddenly she felt sting coming from her right arm "ARGHHHHHHHH!"

"Taeyeon? what's wrong???"

"M-my hands! I-I can't moved it! It hurts!"

TBC...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 29.2K 32
"So now tell me do you want me to fuck you like that hmm..?" He smirked coming dangerously closer to her face "Leave me and go fuck your precious gir...
9.7K 232 15
This story is about Kim Taeyeon and her colleague which are Kwon Yuri, Jessica Jung, Tiffany Hwang, Choi Sooyoung and Sunny Lee. Taeyeon attend one o...
19.4K 575 22
"You're disgusted, right?" She said as she looked down. I just stood up and help her wear her clothes. After that we sat on a bench silently. "I'm s...