If Only i Could⇨Seventeen Won...

By Soonyoungmin

(Little note: I don't really like this story, and i want it GONE but imma just let you guys just read >:[ do... More

Introduction
1-New
2-The Unexpected
3-Detention
4- "Is it True?"
5-Competition
6-Kisses
7-Hanging out
8-Hanging out (Part 2)
10-Should i?
11-Jealousy
12-What?
13-Pabo!
14-Why?
15-Why is it so Hard?!
16-Crush
17-Disguise
18-Confession~
19-Flirting
20-Mingyu
21-Rest stop
22-Surprise
23-Memories
24- Mansae
25-Wonwoo
26- Dream
27-Pillow Fight
28-"Salute!"
29-Bubble tea
30-Ghost buster
31-chocolate
32-17 july
Author's note
33-Emergency room
34-booseoksoon
35-Him
36-what's more important?
37-Drama
38-Harsh
39-holy water
40-Parents
41- Day
42-Girlfriend
43(epilogue)
♡Bonus chapter♡
Appreciation for 17k
1st bonus

9-Oppa

4.1K 120 18
By Soonyoungmin

Hyejin's Pov

"Kiss me"

"Wh-what? Did a kiss made you fall asleep?" I bit my lips and sits. He nodded while he close his eyes and change his lips into a kissing form. I only sat there, speachless.

"Yah! Kiss me" he exclaimed and I shook my head.

"Anya"

"Come on~" he whine cutely that can melt my heart but I just keep in touch.

"Ani"

"I just get it from you" he sit up facing me and his face is getting closer. He close his eyes and I get off the bed. He fell on the bed and look at me. I giggle that I just tricked him.

"You are not going anywhere" he lick his lips and I ran downstairs at the living room. He chase me and hug me tightly.

"I got you" he said to my ears and dragged me to my room.

"Yah! Keep it down lovebirds!" Mingyu yelled at us but we just ignore it. The two of us sit on the bed and he grip my wrist tightly so I'm not running away again. Well, why would i? He smashed his lips with mine and I kiss him back. It was last long and he pulled back. He look into my eyes and cuddle me. I just stay stiff.

'I really like his warmth' I  said to myself.

"Jjinja? Then hug me more often" he said on my ears. How did he hear that? I blush and he pulled back, wanting to see my face.

"Cute. Let's go to sleep" he said and lay on the bed. I nod and turn off the lamp. I lay beside him and we share the same blanket. He was facing me but I just face the wall.

"Good Night Jagi. Have a sweet dream about me"

"Ya- oh... Good night" I was about to yelled but he is already asleep. I want to look how his face are when he was asleep so i turn to face him. His figure are so cute. Then it went pitch black.

>>Time Passes>>

I woke up and look at the phone. It was 2 in the morning. Why do I have to wake up in this moment?

"Hyejin-ah. I-i love you" he muttered but he seem to be sleep talking. Did he really love me? *sigh* I still didn't know. "Saranghae, Jagiya. Don't die".

"I love you too. I won't die" I confess indirectly because he is sleeping. I brush his soft hair. Suddenly, he hug me tightly and I just hug him back. I buried my face on his chest and go back to sleep.

>>Tommorow>>

I woke up but didn't open my eyes. I can feel someone's breath was brushing my hair. I rub my eyes and open it. I forgot that wonwoo were sleeping with me.

Our lips were almost connect because his face was so close to me. My face began to be like a tomato and I change the side, facing the wall. But my forehead end up hitting the wall with a loud noise.

"Oufff...ouch ouch ouch" I cried miserably  because it was in pain.

"Wae? Wae? What happen? What is that noise?" He was awake because of me. "Are you okay Jagi?"

"Um..yeah, I'm oka- ouch" I was about to lie but I just touch my forehead. I think he didn't know. He slide himself to lay his head on my lap.

"Wake me up, if you want to go somewhere" he close his eyes and I brush his hair. He stare at me and he's seem surprised. "Jagi! your forehead is green".

"Um..it's okay. I'm fine" I smile at him and he gave me a serious look, which make him look scary. He sit up and look at me.

"You're hurt aren't you? Go take a shower and I'll do something later" he pat my head and go downstairs. I do what he said. He really care about me...

Wonwoo's Pov

I go downstairs and lay on the couch. Then I heard someone's footsteps.

"Mingyu-ah. Where do you hide the medicine supplies or balm?"

"It was on my room. I'll get it, hyung" he went to his room and take it. He give me and make a confused look. "why do you want it?"

"Because hyejin's forehead hit the wall and now it's green" I search for a balm.

"You really love her didn't you? Please take care of her. I'm bad and stupid at being her brother" he look down as I tap his shoulder.

"You shouldn't be like that. She really loved you and thankful that you are her brother" I smile at him and he thank me for that. He go to the kitchen to make a breakfast I think.

After a few minutes... hyejin sit beside me and give me a cute look. I stare at her and she pout.

"Wonwoo, stop staring. By the way, I'm fine. It will be healed in a couple of days. You don't have to worry about it" she hit my arm lightly.

"Your just being too cute. I am going to worried about you because I'm your future boyfriend or husband or the two of it. And you are still hurt" I wink at her and she crossed her arm, blushing.

"It doesn't hurt anymore" she said in anger tone. Then I touch her forehead and she give me the 'ouch' look.

"Told ya" I took out the balm and open it. I took a little and rub it on her forehead smoothly. She keep the pain inside and stay stiff.

"Don't touch it. Done, okay. I'm going to take a shower now" she nodded and I went upstairs.

Hyejin's Pov

I sigh and go to the kitchen. Mingyu were standing there, smirking.

"Wae?"

"What do you want to eat, babe?" He asked.

"(Your fav/choice food)!!" I raised my hand to the air and he nodded cutely. "Oppa, I want to help".

I help him and it was fun sometimes with him. We put the food on the table. It was 3 same food, for me, wonwoo and Mingyu. The one who left was wonwoo.

"Jagiya!" A sudden attack, he hugged me and I was about to bounce.

"Ya-"

"Let's eat!" He peck my lips and I pout. I sat down and start to eat. I make the 'Mmm..' sound.

"Massitta(delicious). Who make this?" Wonwoo take a glance at me.

"Ming-"

"Hyejin did" Mingyu cut me off and i make the 'what?' face.

"Oh. I didn't know my Jagi can cook" he pinch my cheek very hard. "Your too cute, jagiya"

"Oppa, it's hurt!" I yelled and Mingyu gasped.

"Babe, you never say Oppa to anyone" he sit next to me and I just feel so scared that he would be mad at me.

"I didn't mean to called him that" I clasped my hand and wonwoo suddenly interuped.

"Wait...You called her babe?" He pointed me and look at the ceiling.

"Well, heck yeah. I always called her babe. Babe you promised to me that you only called me Oppa"

>>Flashback>>

I was ten and Mingyu was 1 years older than me. We we're walking at the park thinking about our parents going overseas and never come back. I was crying at the bench and he pat my head. He forced me into a warm hug and brushed my hair.

"Hyejin...Don't cry. If you cry, I'm gonna cry" he whisper into my ears. After he says that, many tears going out from my eyes. Then he cry as well.

"Gyu-ah. Wha-what will happ-en if appa and omma died?" I cried with a little hiccup.

"Sshh..Don't talk nonsense. If it happen, I'm gonna take care of you" he pulled back and wiped my tears.

"Just promised that you called me Oppa. Just for me. If you had a boyfriend or a husband,  you can called them Oppa but don't called any of your friends oppa" he showed his pinky and I smile at him.

"Promised?"

"Promised!" I link my pinky with his pinky.

Now.

"Oppa!"

"Yeah, babe?" He asked.

"I'm bored. Let's do something fun" I pout and he nod. So that how my life start. That's why I didn't have a man for me. Until he came out.

"Annyeonghaseyo...I'm Jeon Wonwoo. Please take care of me"

>>End of flashback>>

"Oppa, I'm sorry to broke the promised. I promised I'm not gonna do that again, I swear" i cried. Many tear strolling down from my face and i hung my head down.

"Babe..."

________________

Omo! Let me talk about myself first. Happy Birthday seungkwan! (16/1) I already finished it but I didn't published right on time. Because of *stick my tougue out* blablablabla. OK stick to this chapter. Give another reaction.

OMO! Lol it's the same reaction. Okay enough talking. I like to talk but in real world in the school I will be more like a *bird flying straight above me* you know what I mean? Silent... I'm going to shut up now. Please voted and thank you for reading.

Is Mingyu are going to be mad at her?

Lol it's really simple

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.5K 781 15
Yang Jeongin, a little, gets transferred to a new school where he encounters a boy named Chan. Their first meeting didn't go quite well and also...Ch...
60.1K 1.2K 62
"Fine, if you tell me you hate me, I will leave you alone" "I hate you" "Hmm, do you?" "Yeah, I hate you so fucking much Lee Minho that it's sometime...
16.5K 742 26
COMPLETED Sequel to 'Gifted (Seventeen Meanie)' Years of running had come to an end for Wonwoo. Now, he was not afraid to face the 'things' anymore...
55K 1.9K 32
when a member of the playboy group in the school, kim mingyu, decided to pick the quiet and popular, the top student, jeon wonwoo, as their next targ...