Choose Me

By CalmAsEver

Darwin tries to help Gumball win over Penny, but starts to develop feelings of his own. rated double R (I don... More

Love Letter
Doodlebob
Dirty Mind
Just a Joke..
Urges
Painful Love
Truth
EXTRA - (rated36+)

Him or Her?

2.4K 55 78
By CalmAsEver

[Final]

For the past 4 weeks, Gumball has been avoiding me. When I talk to him, he never looks anywhere near my face. At school he started to hang with Tobias and Penny more. Even at home, when its bed time. He always sleeps with his blankets FULLY covering him. Honestly, its sickening to see how terrible he can treat his best friend.

IF we are even 'friends' anymore...

Darwin watched Gumball throughout the entire class period. He didn't hear anything his teacher, or anybody else, told him. The only voice he wanted to hear was- "Gumball!" Ms. Simian yelled. Gumball jerked backwards and looked around the classroom. His eyes met Darwin's and he quickly looked away.

When he looked at Penny, she smiled at him and he smiled back. Darwin let out a low gasp and balled his fists up under the desk. "I asked you a question! As always, you weren't paying attention!" she said. "Ughh, sorry Ms. Simian." Gumball groaned. "Hmph!" Ms. Simian said and turned back to the board.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When the bell rang, everybody dashed out of class. Gumball was gathering his books, when Penny went over to his desk and kissed him on the cheek. Then they kissed on the lips. Suddenly, Gumball felt a tight grip on the collar of his sweater. Then he was roughly dragged out of the class, leaving Penny confused.

Gumball was dragged into the boys' bathroom and thrown against the wall. ".. Uh- OW!" Gumball said as he struggled to his feet. He was pinned against the wall and felt warmth on his mouth. Darwin pulled away and stared into Gumball's eyes. Gumball looked away. He refused to meet Darwin's gaze.

"Gumball, why? Why are you doing this to me?" Darwin cried. Gumball clenched his jaw, straining to hold in his tears, unlike Darwin who had streams down his red face. "I love you Gumball." Darwin whispered. Gumball could no longer hold in his tears.

"Stop it." Gumball said back.

"I love you."

"No. Quit it Darwin!"

"You love me too, don't you?"

"I don't feel that way about you!"

"You do. That's why you can never look directly at me. Because you'll start to blush-"

"Shut up!"

"-you'll want to kiss me. Won't you? That's why you've been avoiding me."

"I LOVE PENNY!"

"..No. You love me. You're just too afraid to accept it." Darwin said and kissed Gumball. Gumball kissed back and after a moment, they were both tearing at each others bodies. Darwin kissed all over Gumball's neck, leaving tiny red marks. Gumball licked Darwin's chest, making him wimper.

Just like I dreamed. Darwin thought. As Gumball licked him, Darwin noticed Gumball's fluffy ears and yanked on them, making Gumball cry out a sound that Darwin has never heard before. They stared at each other. Gumball's face was dark red. He quickly looked away from Darwin.

"..What.. was tha-"

"I don't know."

"But, you just-"

"No I didn't."

"But I heard-"

"I don't wanna talk about it Darwin." Gumball ran a hand across his burning face. Darwin had an amused grin on his face. "Shut up dude."

"That's your sweet spot-"

"Shut UP."

"Quite an unusual area for-"

"DARWIN!"

"It was so adorable though-"

"GAAH!" Gumball threw his hands up and fixed his clothes. The bell rang. Before Gumball walked out, he was pulled into a tight hug. "We'll finish this tonight." Darwin whispered and left. Gumball looked at himself in the mirror. His cheeks were flustered all over again. How was he going to hide his erection from Penny?

~~~~late nite sex. YaSsSsSS~~~~~

"Uhnnn!"

"I'm sorry Gumball, but I have to do this first or.. it'll be really painful."

"Man, screw this-! Haa!"

Darwin slammed himself into Gumball's trembling body. He couldn't hold out any longer. Gumball was just too much! Gumball's sharp nails grew longer and dug into the covers. His face was red and his ears were laid flat. Darwin pushed himself deeper into Gumball with every thrust.

"OW!"

Thrust

"OWW!"

Thrust

"OWWW!!"

Thrust

"EEEEEhk DARWIN!! NO-!"

Darwin gripped Gumball's waist and started ravishing him with force. Gumball's voice was starting to get hoarse with every cry. Darwin made a mess of Gumball for hours. Gumball came 3 times but Darwin refused to let him go. Cum was spilled all over the bed. Gumball was spent. He didn't even feel the pain anymore.

He just buried his face in his bed and took every inch Darwin had to give. His body was starting to tighten. As Darwin moved into him more, he felt his insides start to stretch more. But it felt so good. Darwin leaned down and started pulling on Gumball's ears. This made Gumball raise his head and cry out in pleasure.

Darwin gripped Gumball's ass with one hand and pulled on his ears with the other. "Hard-er! Pull the-m HARDER!" Gumball pleaded. Darwin pulled Gumball's cat ears making his head go back. Then he felt himself getting closer to his climax. He started to destroy Gumball's insides with no restraint.

(OMG YYYAASSSS NYYAHH XXDD!!)

Gumball cried and screamed words of pleasure. Darwin leaned down and wrapped his arms tightly around Gumball, releasing into him. White liquid oozed out of Gumball onto the already soaked bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"This really, really hurts man."

"I know, I know!"

"You could've OW, held back.. alittle."

"I'm sorry. But.. since it was you, I.. couldn't...I just couldn't..hold myself back."

"Yea well. You owe me. Now go wash my blankets before everybody gets back."

Darwin put his head down and nodded. He stood up and walked over to the door. "Hey." Gumball said. Darwin looked at him. "Gotta be clean for next time. Right?" Gumball smiled at Darwin. "Ofcourse." Darwin smiled back. "I love you, Darwin. I wish I'd said it sooner.."

"Me too, Gumball. Me too." Darwin said and went to wash the covers. Gumball went over to his computer and emailed Penny.

Deer Penny,

I'm really sorry. I really do lyke you but I gess that it was just a crush. I lyked you cause you were pritty and you had a warm heart. you give people the sweetist smiles and you dont hesitate to help a frend. You were everythin that I wanted. But not what I needed.. I was so blinded by you, that I never even noticed the person who loved me most. Penny, you are a wondrfull girl. And you deserve better than me. sometimes, the most important thing to u, has always been there. By your side. You just never noticed it. I love Darwin with all my heart. And he loves me. As my frend, please understand, Penny. I know you will.

-Love Gumball

After a few minutes, Gumball got an email from Penny.

From Penny:

If you're happy, than I'm happy. (:

Gumball's face turned red all over again. He messaged her back.

Gumball: thanx. yer a grate frend.

Penny: Ofcourse.

Penny: t(-_-t)

Gumball: ^(-_-)v

Penny: ®_®

Gumball: ©_©

Anais: Could you guys cut it out? You're making the internet slow.

Me: yes. listen to her. gumball, get off of ur computer and mess around with darwin again- I mean, hi. (:

Gumball: *ignores* Anais?? Where r u guys?

Penny: Wait.. You and Darwin.. You know..

Gumball: ..no

Me: yes

Gumball: penny idk this person. ignore them. me and darwin would never

Me: oh? but u two DID! and it was sexy and steamy and darwin put his D in ur-

[User Blocked]

Gumball: ANYWAY!! so where r u anais?

Anais: The library. Something about what Mom has to do for workDkksHhahshsjzjkakskkas ass asssss

Gumball: ??

Anais: Sorry. Dad's pressing buttons. Later.

Gumball: cya Anais.

Penny: Cya. (:

Gumball: so.. it won't be all awkward.. ya know.. at skool?

Penny: Why would it?

Gumball: well.. I juss didn't want anybody else to know.. about..

Penny: I won't tell. Promise. You and Darwin can tell the others' when you're ready to.

Gumball: Thangs penny.

Gumball: thanx*

Penny: Cyu at school (: Oh. And Gumball?

Gumball: yea?

Penny: Take care of Darwin, alright? He's a softy.

Gumball: sure. xD

Darwin went into the room and started to fix the blankets. Gumball watched him dreamily. Sometimes..the thing most important to you..has been there all along.. When Darwin turned around he was tackled onto the bed and kissed hard.

"Darwin?"

"Yea Gumball?"

"In the end.. I choose you.."

Darwin's face lit up and he started to cry again. Gumball wiped away his tears and purred in his ears. "I love you. Now you love me back." Darwin's face got all flustered and he smiled..

"I'll love you.. forever.. Gumball.."

(yass more $3xx. Sorry sorry sorry if the ending didn't go the way u thought it would. I will probably make another fanfic on these two later on. make sure to give me ideas. anyway, thanks for reading this story. love u giyss!! guys*)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 75 9
This is a beginning story of Ryder growing up way before the PAW patrol, its basically the prequel to my other 2 stories. I will admit this isn't goi...
2.8K 82 30
Zhenyuan creates a boyfriend for his sister after she continually gets heartbroken. However. things get complicated when the robot falls in love with...
825K 38.2K 60
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
71.7K 1.4K 6
Darwin starts to feel very attached to Gumball, after all, they've spent many years together. Gumball seems not to share the same feelings, that is...