Runaway red.

Da ChessLoveIsLove

A young girl runs away, to escape her abusive step father. She finds herself in a little town, torn in two by... Altro

Prologue
Chapter 1
Authors note
Chapter 2
Author's note
Chapter 3
Author note
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Author's note
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Author's note
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Author's note
Chapter 19
Author's note
Author's note
Chapter 20

Chapter 17

11 1 1
Da ChessLoveIsLove

Anabel's point of view
Damien's the first person I have ever opened up to. And to think, he's a gang leader. How did I get mixed up with him? I chuckled softly. "What's so funny beautiful?" he asked setting a plate of fresh pancakes in front of me. I blushed, and said, "Nothing. I was just thinking." He handed me a fork and plate. "Breakfast is served." he said, smiling at me. I stuck my tongue out at him, playfully. He scrunched his nose up at me. I had to laugh at his silly, quirkiness. But it felt good to laugh. I hadn't laughed in so long. Maybe I could finally let myself be happy. I smiled at him, he smiled back, a syrupy smile. I laughed again. "Geez, I think I'm falling for him" I thought. But maybe that's not such a bad thing.

Damien's point of view
She kept glancing over at me. I couldn't help but smile. Maybe I should let someone else take over the gang. I mean, come on, I have an amazing woman that deserves the best sitting across the table from me. Perhaps it's time to try to live a normal life. No more violence, no more turf disputes, just her. I could live with that. "Hey Anabel. Can I ask you something?" I said, clearing my throat. "Yes, of course." she replied. "What would you think of me if I gave up the gang?" I asked, slightly worried. "I don't know. I don't think it would really matter." she said. "What do you mean?" I asked. "Well, just that, I like you for who you are. And that's not gonna change." she said, looking away. I could see the pink of her cheeks. I gently put my fingers beneath her chin, lifting her head, and kissed her softly. She blushed brighter. "Wh...what was that for?" she asked, embarrassed. "That was for being honest." I said, gently smiling at her. She smiled back, brightly. "I need to go to work, ok? Will you be fine here by yourself?" I asked. "Mhmm." she mumbled, her mouth full. "Ok. I'll be back later." I said, I kissed her cheek before heading out.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

37.1K 17 5
انا كاتب قصص تحرش جريئه وممتعه للبنات وبعاملهم بكل ادب واحترام وبحل مشاكلهم كمان وبحب امتعهم برجوله واهتمام التواصل معايا على الواتس والفيس وانستا وب...
126K 3.1K 84
- 𝙄𝙉 𝘽𝙀𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙀𝙉 - started: 12/29/23 finished #1 | 2009 #1 | diorgoodjohn #2 | jessicaalba #3 | vancouver #3 | stuckinthemiddle #3 | diorgoodjo...
3.5M 93.6K 58
Astrid has never stepped out her house. She didn't know that her parents hitting her wasn't right. She always thought that's how it works. So what ha...
3.8M 113K 64
‼️ FOLLOW DULU SEBELUM BACA ‼️ Sesama anak tunggal kaya raya yang di satukan dalam sebuah ikatan sakral? *** "Lo nyuruh gue buat berhenti ngerokok...