Reader x BTS

By MusicalMaknae

After graduating from college, without a thought of what to be, you decided to move to Seoul, South Korea whe... More

"MOVING TO KOREA?!"
Seoul Korea and Concert Tickets
BTS Concert and Accident
A Date with BTS Pt. 1
A Date with BTS Pt. 2
Phone Call and Work
Fan Meet and Bad News
Comfort and Fight in the Alley
'Dope' and Time with BTS Pt. 1
'Dope' and Time with BTS Pt. 2
Worried Phone Call and Home
Watching a Practice and Bathroom Incident
Confession and Secret
Karaoke with V and Worry
Letters and a Farewell Pt. 1
Letters and a Farewell Pt. 2
She's Gone...
Surprise!
Preparation and Mother-Daughter Time
Mini Chapter: Mother-Daughter Time
Happy Birthday!!
New Roomates and Unwanted Company?
Ignoring Jimin and B-Day Party
Sleeping Arrangements and Visit
Usual BTS and Breaking the Fourth Wall
Why, Suga?
A Little Tension in the Air
"...I'm sorry."
Regret
Confronting
Cooking with Jin Pt. 1
Cooking with Jin Pt. 2
New Boyfriend?!
:3
Wrong
Everything is Changing
Everyone. Gone.
So Many Emotions
"Five Days"
Forgiving
Tomorrow
A Reunion
A Day at the Park
An Unexpected Bind
The End
Comeback!
Double Trouble
Pool Party
20 Facts about Jill!!
13+ Facts About Me
Valentine's Tag
The Proposal
Apologies (A/N)

Three Years

7.8K 297 280
By MusicalMaknae

"(Y/N)," he whispered breathlessly into your ear. You stifled a moan and bit your lip. You shivered in his arms, in an empty and white room.

"Seokjin.. I missed you." You wrapped your trembling hands around his neck and pulled him closer to you.

Seokjin gave you a devious smirk and laid his hands around your waist and gave a tug, "You're so amazingly beautiful." He caressed your cheekbone, moved your strands of hair away from your face, lifted your chin, and planted a kiss on your neck. His other hand pulled you closer by the waist and you're practically touching him. Seokjin then used his thick and plump lips to kiss yours.

You kissed him back and closed you eyes, leading your hand towards the back of his head, clasping his hair into your fist.

You slowly opened your eyes and saw Hoseok with his arms around you with a downcast smile, his single tear rolling down his cheek and down his chin. Your eyes widened, stunned.

He drew you into his chest. You could feel his heart beating fast and his quick breathes. He tightened his embrace around your shoulders. Your arms were trapped in between your chests. "Hoseok--"

"(Y/N)... We're sorry. We want to see you again," He released the hug, still with a bitter smile and a face with dried tears. Hoseok slipped a lock of your hair behind your ear and kissed your forehead. His eyes were filled with heartache. You suddenly have trouble breathing without your chest hurting.

"(Y/N)."

You turned around and saw Taehyung and Yoongi in their casual wear, hands in their pocket with one knee bent. Were you hallucinating?

You slowly walked towards them then heard an innocent and young voice. "Hyungs!!"

You looked to your left and saw a 16-year-old Jungkook running towards the two, bringing wind towards your direction.

You fell back onto a sturdy body and glimpsed up at Namjoon. He revealed his dimples and held you up to meet his gaze. He kissed your hand and pulled a stuffed bunny from his back. You looked around and saw Seokjin and Hoseok, Yoongi and Taehyung, and 18-year-old Jungkook and Jimin all staring at you. You shifted your attention to the fluffy and white rabbit, innocent with big beady eyes, with its ears flopped over its head. You hesitated to accept the gift, but you did.

You held the bunny in your palms.

BEEP BEEP BEEP.

You furrowed your eyebrows and stared weirdly at the bunny.

BEEP BEEP BEEP.

You brought your head up, hoping to see the others, but they were gone. You looked behind you and saw (F/N) standing idly. You could only see her silhouette. You inched closer, gripping onto the stuffed animal. She raised her arm.

'A butcher knife--'
~~~~
BEEP BEEP BEEP.

You abruptly woke up.

Sweat dripped from your face.

You could barely breathe.

You smacked your alarm clock off and read "6:32".'I slept through two minutes of beeping... Amazing,'  you thought. "What was that dream about?" You asked yourself.

You slowly got out of bed, grabbing you phone along and walked barefoot on the wooden floor.

'It's been three years since I moved into my new apartment.'

You entered your bathroom, turned on the faucet, and splashed cold water on your face.

'My father's in a mental hospital. He's ruined.'

You brushed your teeth and went in to take a quick shower.

'I haven't contacted BTS since then.'

Wrapping a towel around your neck, you stepped into your bedroom and scrambled through your closet.

'Things are going well between (F/N) and I, and her relationship with Ryan are going in the right direction.'

You selected an outfit for work today, skinny jeans and the coffee shop's uniform tee.

'A barista.. I hope to have a better job like a doctor or a singer.'

You grabbed your bag of a sketchbook, charger, wallet, a small book, and headphones.

'Now that I think about... No never mind.'

You slipped on your converse and tied your hair into a ponytail.

'I wonder...'

You quickly snatched a bagel from the fridge and a bottle of water then glanced at the clock.

'Crap, 7:27!'

You plucked the keys from your stand and ran out the door and locked it.
~~~~
The manager scolded you for being late... again. For the third time this month. You sighed and continued to brew the ordered coffee.

You heard a weak attempt of a suppressed snicker besides you. He served the cup of coffee to a customer before turning to you. "Always late, (L/N)."

"Shut that a-hole with all that bull-crap coming out," you retorted as you poured cream onto a cup of latte.

You continued on without looking up and you didn't another words from him.

"Nice, (Y/N)!" She slammed the back of your back. Another friend you made, Yuko, however she likes to be called by her American name, Amity. She's only a couple years younger, but she's like a younger sister.

You faced her and cradled her head tightly, "Yuko! Good morning, or ohayō gozaimasu!"

"Gr-great.. You're learning Japanese.. And it's Amity!" She freed herself from the hug and reshaped her muffled face.

You chuckled as she began to fix her hair then went back to making coffee.

"So... Onee-san," Yuko stammered.

'Her habit of calling me in Japanese hehe.' You thought. "Yes?"

"Do you think I could meet this friend of yours? She sounds like me," she said laughing. You ruffled her hair again and nodded with a slight smile. "I'll tell you later. I'm working."

"Yeah.. Right. Sorry!" Yuko ran back into the kitchen and continue baking.

You scattered around the counter, getting cream, milk, and coffee beans while heating and boiling water. You served a handful of customers already that morning and your shift is nearly over in ninety minutes. You finally sat down on a stool by the cash register when you heard the bell at the entrance. You immediately stood straight and adjusted your name tag as seven customers walked in.

"Welcome to Café World, what do you want to order," you say nearly robot-like.

A tall man with a white mask, dressed weirdly with sunglasses, a gray tee and jeans with converse highs, and a beanie that covered his entire forehead. "Good morning, ma'm." His voice was husky with a slight Australian accent to it. It sounded familiar, but you brushed it off.'Weird person..' you thought. "Can I have three lattes, two caramel macchiatos, an americano, and an espresso."

"Coming right up. That'll be twenty-one."

He placed the money on your palm, but hesitated to turn back. You were about to start brewing when you heard being called by the strange customer. "Yes?"

"Is that really you...?"

You glanced back at the man as he began to unmask his face and took off his glasses. He revealed his dimples. He recognized you after all these years.

"Namjoon...?"

(A/N): Hello everyone! I hope this chapter was worth the two-week long wait. It's been the next three years, and BTS are back! 

And everyone, I've missed you guys!! I love getting your comments, lovely and hilarious! And thank you for giving me nearly 85K views and 4K votes!

For giving me all the love, I want you guys to play a game with me! You can thank cookies1_rule for suggesting it (^_^). My score was 12 songs. Can you beat it? (Probably ㅠ_ㅠ)

Until next week, Jill out!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.8K 1K 33
"Well bye," He walked away not letting me say anything. "Rude ass-" I started making my way to my new dorm. humming "tell em'"to myself while walking...
66.4K 2.7K 29
When it came to Kpop Kim Yejin was totally clueless, the complete opposite of her best friend Lee Ga Yoon. Yejin showed interest in other things li...
144 1 15
Being away from your place in Seoul, you have no idea that your seven best friends are now a famous boy band. Oblivious of the fact, you get an oppo...
195K 7.8K 50
Aera 👩, is from other country came to Korea and there she met the most handsome boys in her college university called BTS group. Where she fell in l...