I Am...Yours (MJ & Beyonce L...

De ___Flawless

This story is totally different from what you're expecting. Beyonce is 18 and is the group Destiny's Child wi... Mais

I Am...Yours
Dangerously Breaking Up
Here We Are
At Last
Princess of Neverland
Lady of My Life
For All Time
Remember the Deja Vu
Destiny's Who?
Whatzupwitu
King Michael and Queen Bey
In the Closet
Whatever Happens
Michael's Halo
Speechless
I Just Can't Stop Loving You
The Warning
Divide and Conquer
Growing Pains
Smash Into You
The Unacceptables
The Royal Family
Domesticated Paradise
Dance for You
Crazy In Love
Any Questions Ms. Williams?
I Don't Wanna Give You The Wrong Impression...
My Name is Beyonce But Mrs. Jackson If You're Nasty
Morphine
99 Problems
Hola Senor Cruz...
Cry Together
The Chapter With So Much Drama
The Separation and Reconciliation
When I First Saw You...
A Neverland Christmas
I'm A Grown Woman
The Tatiana Experience
Somebody's Being a Bit Salty......BEYONCE!!!
I Am Fabulous, I Am Gone With the Wind Fabulous!
Ego
Suspicions?
Lesbi-honest
The Fear
Senza di te non sono niente (Without You I Am Nothing)
This Time Around
"Turn Up!" "Turn Down!" "Why?" "Because I'm Pregnant!"
Super Daddy to the Rescue!
Baby Be Mine
99 Problems Just Doubled
It Could Be Anyone.....
It's Not the Same
H-Town
The Beyhive
Everybody's Got a Dark Side...Where's Yours?
My Mine
The Perfect Lying Family
Cry Me a River **Slick Rated R**
Beyonce Knowles or Beyonce Knowles-Jackson?
Thanksgiving Kick-Off
If I Were A Boy
No Angel
A Place With No Name
Heaven
Heaven Part II
Resentment
Recovery Stage
The Plan
Bad Press Day
Are You Even?
The Execution Part One
The Execution Part Two
Preview: You vs. Them

Clique

3.8K 43 16
De ___Flawless

Lisa's POV

I found myself back at Neverland, no longer in that ugly, itchy prison blue uniform. Michael had me back in the finest of outfits. I was dressed back in my Italian silk with my Prada shoes on and my make-up perfectly done. I kinda missed Michael, but I wasn't going to make a move knowing Bey was here and pregnant. I knew my boundaries. When we walked in the house, two kids came running down the stairs. "Daddy!!" I watched as Michael knelt down and hugged his children. That's when the girl saw me and she tapped her Daddy's shoulder. Michael turned around. 

"Princess, Prince. This is Ms. Lisa.  She's going to be staying with us for a while." 

I smiled. "Hi," I said. Prince waved, but Princess just held her Dad. I nodded. "It's ok." Bey cleared her throat. "I'm staying at the hospital with Solange." "Tete?" Princess asked. Bey and Michael exchanged worried glances. "Tete's sick Princess," Michael said softly. Princess coughed. "Sick?" Michael nodded. "Yeah baby. She's coughing a lot. C'mon, let's go get you two some lunch." Prince was still sitting on the floor. 

"Prince Michael!" Michael called over his shoulder. His son scrambled up and followed his Daddy. I smiled. "They're beautiful," I whispered to Bey. She nodded. "They're our everything." I nodded and sat down. Looks like some things changed since I left. Beyonce was packing up her things to stay at the hospital. I sighed and saw Michael's head cook, Julie. She froze. 

"Mrs. Jackson?" 

"Yes?" 

Bey came back with her duffel bag packed. "Uh...." "Oh Julie it's fine. Lisa's our guest. You should prepare the guest room for her too." My eyebrows rose. "I get to stay here?" Bey nodded. "Of course. You know something so we need you close." I nodded and sat back on the couch. Michael came down stairs. "Are you going to be ok, hon?" He asked his wife. 

I watched as Bey nodded and whispered something softly. Michael chuckled and placed each hand on Beyonce's face. I knew what he was about to do. I sighed silently as their lips touched. He never changed. I smirked as Bey put her hands on Michael's hand and mouthed something. They slowly stepped back from each other, but Michael still held on to Bey's hand. "Well, I'm heading back," she huffed. 

"Have you eaten?" I asked. I was genuinely concerned, but not about Bey more about Michael. Because if anything happened to Bey....he'd go to a spiral of depression. "I ate earlier," Bey answered after a moment of shock. I nodded. "You might need to eat again." Bey nodded. Michael leaned in and kissed her ear. "Be safe," he said. Bey nodded. "I'll call you." Michael sighed and walked Beyonce out to the other armoured car. 

Michael came back and sighed. "Dana!" He hollered. I jumped. Jeez, that man knew how to raise his voice. I turned around. "So...." Michael looked down at me. "Yes Michael?" "Have you called the LAPD?" Dana nodded. "They're sending two detectives out here at four." Michael looked at his Rolex watch. "All right. Lisa, are you hungry?" I nodded. "Julie!" Michael hollered even louder. I groaned

Julie walked out of the kitchen. "Yes sir?" "Make Lisa the deep dish pizza she likes." My eyes bucked in surprise. "And for you Mr. Jackson?" Julie asked. "Bring the bottle of brandy to my office," Michael whispered. I could see the wrinkles trying develope in his face. He was only thirty-three, or thirty-two.... I sighed and began to watch TV. "This is going to be a loooong ride, Lisa," I whispered to myself. 

Michael's POV

I drank my third glass of brandy as I typed on the computer. I was researching more about Roc Nation. Everything about my attack a year ago came back. Roc Nation.....a record label Jay-Z owned. His best friend was Kanye West, and them together was the group of Watch the Throne. I rubbed my bottom lip with my index finger. "Michael?" 

"What Bey?" 

I looked up and saw Lisa standing there. She had changed out of silk dress and had on a pair of torn jeans and a Rambo t-shirt. "I'm sorry Lisa...hey?" She held two pieces of Julie's deep dish pizza. "I thought you'd be hungry." I nodded as I looked at my phone. "Bey hasn't called yet," I whispered. Lisa sighed. "She's going through a lot right now. She is pregnant y'know." I nodded and closed my laptop. "What's wrong?" I asked. 

"I'd thought you'd be hungry." 

I tapped the spot next to the lamp. This was what usually happened when we were together. I took another sip of my brandy and groaned. "You shouldn't drink on an empty stomach, Michael." "I know that," I hissed. "You're kids are......gorgeous. Prince is just like you." I nodded. "Where are they?" I whispered. Lisa glared at me. 

"They're in your room sleeping." 

I nodded and stared at the pizza. I was starving though, but I don't know if my stomach would even allow me to. My phone suddenly rang in my pocket. I pulled it out and stared at the caller ID. It's Beyonce. I stood up. "Hey baby, how's Solange?" Bey sighed. "She's ok. She woke up an hour ago, and the doctor told her she was paralyzed." I groaned. "How'd she take it?" I asked. "Hard. She won't talk, but he told her she can get her walking back if she just took it day by day and rested for a while." I nodded. "Are the armed guards out there?" "Yes. I might come home since she's up now." 

"That's good-" 

"Michael, the detectives are here." 

"Beyonce, hurry home baby," I pleaded, "the detectives are here." 

"I will Michael." 

I sighed.  "I guess. Hurry hurry!" I whispered. Bey chuckled. "Trust me. I'd sneak off if I could." 

I smirked as I hung up the phone and walked downstairs. Two detectives; a man and a woman stood there. The woman was African-American with long black hair and piercing black eyes. And the man was tall and tan, with a scruffy brown beard to match his dirty brown hair. "Hello Mr. Jackson," the woman greeted, "I'm Detective Kingston and this is Detective Lauren. We're here for your case." I nodded. "My wife should be arriving soon," I said, "would you like anything to eat your drink?" 

"No sir," Detective Lauren replied as he looked around the house. "Mr. Jackson, can we have a tour of your home?" Detective Kingston asked. "Of course," I replied. I straightened myself up and led them through the house. 

As we reached the basement with the recording studio and dance studio, my phone rang. "Excuse me it's my wife," I annouced. The detectives nodded and waited patiently as I answered. "Hey Bey." "Michael," Bey whispered. "What's wrong?" "Nothing, did you ever open that blue bag that Jay-Z gave us?" "No, I didn't." Bey's breath shallowed in my ear. "I need you to check on it." I nodded. "Ok, I'll wait for you to get here." "All right. I'm coming up the driveway." 

"'Kay bye." 

I put my phone in my pocket. "Your wife is arriving?" Detective Lauren asked. I nodded. "I'll escort you back upstairs." That's when we all heard Bey's voice. "Dana, I need you to conduct more background checks on everyone who comes in and out of this house. Kenny, I need you to look at Solange's car records. Who's the dealership, the dealership owner... I need answer people!!" 

When we reached the first floor, Bey had one hand on her hip and another on her belly. "Mrs. Jackson," Detective Kingston called. Bey turned around. Her eyes flickered to me, then back to the detectives. "Hello, welcome to our humble estate." The detectives nodded. "Ma'am, is it possible we could discuss some things with your husband?" Bey nodded. "Of course....one moment-Julie! Take the kids outside for a minute!" Bey ordered. Bey sighed as we walked up the stairs to the office. 

"Congratulations as well Mrs. Jackson," Detective Lauren boldly stated. 

Bey scoffed. "Between this baby and this mess. Congrats is something I needed to hear." Detective Lauren laughed stiffly and opened the door to the office for us. Bey walked in and sat on the leather couch. I took a seat next to her and Detective Kingston and Lauren sat across from us. 

"So, Mr. and Mrs. Jackson, we just want to start off with a few questions," Kingston announced as she took our a recorder and a notepad. "First of all," Lauren said, "how long have you all been married?" "We've been married ten months," Bey replied. "Has there been anyone to oppose the marriage?" Kingston asked boldly. I chuckled. "Alot of people," I muttered. 

"Like who?" Lauren asked. 

I looked up, thinking no one heard my remark. 

"Her father, my father, her ex, my ex, our.....deceased nanny." 

I bit down on my lip. Bey held my hand. "Could you state your parents's names Mr. Jackson?" "Of course Katherine Esther Jackson and Joseph Walter Jackson," I said. "Mrs. Jackson?" Detective Lauren prompted. Bey cleared her throated and said, "Celestine Ann or Tina Knowles and Matthew Knowles." "No middle name?" I asked. Bey shook her head. "He never told us." I nodded. 

"So, who do you think is behind all this?" Detective Kingston asked her partner quietly. Lauren sighed. "It's.....pretty dirty. There's a thousand guesses, but we'll have to keep looking." That's when Bey hit me. "Michael, did you find that bag?" I hissed. "I'll go get it." I stood up and walked behind my desk and turned to face the library case. I knelt down and typed in my code to the safe. 

In there, was a gun, money, and the blue bag. 

I closed it back up and walked over to the detectives and set the bag down. "Jay-Z, her ex," I informed them, "came over right after the twins were born and gave us this. We never touched it." Detective Kingston reached over to look in the bag. "It's a note." She pulled out the paper and read it out loud. 

"Vroom vroom bastards. 9-13-94." 

"What's today?" Detective Lauren barked suddenly. "The thirteenth," Bey whispered, "he gave us a warning." I suddenly felt the room shrink down. Detective Kingston reached in the bag and pulled out a figurine of a red Corvette. Bey suddenly clutched the arm of the couch. "How did he know Tatiana was going to be in Solange's car?" 

"Then how is Solange in the hospital shot?" I asked. 

Detective Kingston rubbed her forehead. "He was planning on Solange being in that car. So then, how did he get to shoot Solange?" Detective asked her partner. Detective Lauren sighed. "Mercenaries," Lauren said. "Mercenaries?" I asked. 

He nodded. "Hired to kill for a personal gain, usually money. They take part in armed conflict. They're just marauding...looking for something to steal and something to kill. So is Jay-Z a suspect?" Kingston nodded. "Of course, he isn't just the innocent ex in this. And Mr. Jackson...your ex?" "Lisa, she told us something that could help a lot in this case." 

"Where is she?" Bey asked. 

"In the house somewhere." 

I paged Dana and asked her to bring Lisa up. After two minutes of waiting Lisa came in. "You called butthead?" 

"Lisa, now isn't the time to call me a....butthead. This is Detective Lauren and Kingston." Lisa shook their hands. "So, you know something about this case?" Lisa nodded. "While I was in jail for attempting to murder Michael-" 

Bey shot up. "You what?!" 

"Hey hey. We made up and hugged it out, Bey," Lisa bluntly said, "don't go into early labor. Anyways, I was in jail for a while and while I was stuck there. This girl said she was related to Kanye West and I thought that was cool. Until I was thinking about MJ over here one day and connected the dots. Michael was attacked a year ago in New York and the only thing he remembered was the Roc Nation ring. Which is a record label. So while we were having "recreational time" we were watching BET so-" 

"Lisa get to the point!" Bey hollered. 

"Kanye West and Jay-Z are apart of Roc Nation. The ring was in the video. Then they said 'Watch the Throne Jack!' Jack...Jackson! Michael Jackson! Michael, they're after you and Bey!" I sighed. "Are you sure?" Lisa nodded. "That video came on everyday on 106 & Park."  "Lisa, do you remember the girl that gave you that note?" Bey asked. "Yeah, she tried to get me in the showers..." 

Lisa shivered as she reminiced on her jail days. 

"We're going to go to the Correctional Facility tomorrow," Detective Kingston said, "but until then. Mr. Jackson, keep the security team on stand by. Make this house become worse than the prison....security wise." I nodded. "Thank you." The detectives nodded. "We'll be back tomorrow morning to continue this." 

Kingston grabbed the bag and Dana escorted her out. 

"So Jay-Z is behind all this?" Bey whispered. I shrugged. "He could be." "Everything is pointing to him right now!!" Bey cried out. "Whoa whoa!" I protested. "Calm down. We don't know everything yet. Just chill out." Bey sighed as she hugged me. "I don't know how more I can stand, Michael," she whimpered. 

I nodded. "It's a lot." 

***Bonus Section*** 

"Have you gotten rid of Curly Sue?" The man asked. The other nodded as he rested the busted tail light of the light red Corvette on the man's desk. "Good job guys. Looks like a bonus is in favor." The men laughed and hooted. "But!" The man hollered. 

"You didn't kill the sister, why?" 

The man holding the steel baseball bat coughed as he rubbed his lip. "Not a good shot sir. She was a moving target." 

"That girl was jogging in the park!" The boss hollered. "How the fuck do you miss that?! I thought you were the best!!!" The man with the baseball bat held his head down. "Raise your head up, you incomptent dogshit! I told you to eliminate the sister and the nanny! But you couldn't get them both done!" 

The man sat back in his leather chair as he puffed his cigar. "No....maybe leaving little sister paralyzed was a nice idea....to let those bastards know that we do that when we're having a good day! They don't want to know how we act when we're having a bad day no do we?!" 

"NO SIR!!!" 

"Exactly....so run along boys. Good job. I ordered some girls and candy for you all tonight." The men hooted as they were dismissed. The man receeded back into his leather chair and propped his feet up. He smirked as he threw a dart at the dartboard. Attached to the board was a holely picture of Beyonce and Michael Jackson. 

"I'm just getting started honey bun." 

Author's Note: *climbs into armoured car with michael* hold me Papi. Whuuut? LMAO, this story is getting interesting. I've gotta keep my schedule. I'll be updating within three days up to a week after the latest chapter has been published. Are you all liking the issues so far? I hope you do, because I need something crazy to happen to end this beautiful masterpiece...but I'm nowhere near finished though 0.o oh well, but my birthday is in 4 days!!!! 4 days!!!!! THE COUNTDOWN IS WINDING DOWN AS DEMI DIVINE GETS HER FOURTEENTH CROWN!!!!!!!

For those who haven't figured it out, my bday is July 22nd. I expect gifts peasants and trollops!! lol with loveeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!! And to the side is Detective Janelle Kingston potrayed by my woman crush Tika Sumpter! She plays on Tyler Perry's The Haves and the Have Nots. That's my shooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Do you all watch the have and the have nots? If so, you missing out! Go catch up, it's still the first season and I can't wait to find out all the hot mess that's gonna go down next season! Whoop whoop. All right, I'm sorry this update took so long. I started then I stopped I started then I ate a sandwich. I didn't know it took me a week to finish a sandwich :P oh welllll it's finished noow! Go have fun this summer and be safe honey bunnies! ^.^ 

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

425K 19.2K 62
Beyoncé Knowles and Jay-Z has been a relationship for over 5 years. Over a period of time, she notices her future husband spends less and less time w...
21.1K 961 13
A 17 year old Beyoncé Knowles finds herself hurt, confused, emotional all because of the choices of other people.
500K 19.1K 59
13 years after being kidnapped from her superstar parents, Beyoncé and JAY-Z are finally reunited with their now sixteen year old daughter, Isabella...
28.1K 1.8K 27
Two mentally ill teens in a relationship. ~yana made this... (Don't take ANYTHING in this book serious or to the heart, laugh.)