Stay Strong (Demi Lovato fanf...

By demisStar

The -sequel- to double trouble. Dani has Been in awful wreck and lost her memory. Demi is scared of losing D... More

Stay Strong (Demi Lovato fanfic)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49

Chapter 41

948 49 7
By demisStar

*A year and three months later*

The sun had shined brightly as I sat between my parents grave. It had been years since I had seen them, and thought it was time to go and have a little chat.

"Hey guys" I smiled resting a bottle of coca cola on my dads grave and roses on my mother's. "I'm pretty sure if you were here, you would be disappointed in me." I whispered crossing my legs like a little kid. "I haven't seen the boys since I got out. There probably bigger and handsome!" I choked wiping a tear. "I'm not ready to see them though. I know, what kind of mother doesn't want to see their kids, but I don't feel ready to see Demi" I whispered. "I'll let you guys go. I'm going to go finish packing"

* * *

I taped the last box and slid it over to the door and looked around my apartment. I wasn't here very long, but I was ready to leave this hell hole. It had brought ugly memories every time I had stepped through the door. Memories of Demi dropping off the divorce papers, and me relapsing.

As I took the last box to the uhaul, I found Jennel sitting on the side walk looking at the sunset. She looked completely different then I remembered, but something about her till looked the same. Her hair was now all black, she seemed thinner, and was actually looking taller.

"How did you know I got out?" I asked placing the box in the uhaul and sitting beside her. She turned slowly and shrugged.

"I went to go see you. They told me you got out three months ago." I sighed biting the inside of my cheek. "Everyone thinks your still in there. Why aren't you visiting anybody? Its been a year and three months since you left" She asked.

"Let them think that. Its better that way." She shook her head playing with her fingers and tugging a small smile.

"Don't your kids matter?" She looked at me sternly trying to be calm. "They finally got the hint you don't want to see them, and haven't asked about you. Don't you think that's a little sad?" Water prickled my eyes as I listened to Jennel.

"Of course they matter. Its just tough Jen. I love them more then anything, but Its best if they don't ask for me. I realized I screwed up. They don't deserve a mom like that." I sighed.

"You said that us as Humans make mistakes, and we can learn from them. I did. I learned from my mistakes, and I'm still here beside you being your best friend. Even after everything we been through. I'm now a mom and realize that she needs both her parents in her life, like Nicky and Alex need both of theirs despite of our past." I sighed once again.

"You finally became a mom. Congrats!" My voice cracked. "I love them, and I need them. But its best
If I just lay low for a while longer" I whispered.

"Where are you going?" She asked as I stood up and walked over to the uhaul. She followed me and opened the door to the passenger side.

"My house." She nodded and climbed in and threw on her seat belt. I shrugged and started the uhaul, taking off. "What's her name?" I asked Jennel as she looked out the window.

"Amanda Jade Garcia" she smiled. Jennel never had a happy look in her eyes the way she had it right now. I was really happy and excited for her.

"That sounds cute! I bet she's beautiful!" I smiled keeping my eyes on the rode.

"She is. She has changed everything about me, but it was all worth it" I watched as Jennel spoke about her daughter in awe. It was something I thought she would never go through, and it sucked I wasn't there to support her.

* * *

"A beach house?" I nodded after opening the uhaul to grab the first box.

"Yeah. Its peaceful here" I said and handed her a box as she jumped out the truck.

As she took it inside, I couldn't help but sit on top of the rocks that surrounded the house. The view was literally breath taking. It had made me start to think about my life.

"What are you thinking about?" Jennel asked sitting down beside. I shrugged and smiled at the floor.

"Just how crazy this year had been" I sighed.

"There's something I want you to think about" she said getting my attention. "I asked Destiny to marry me." I raised a brow looking at her slightly shock.

Jennel never once thought about marriage while we were together. She claimed it was just a dumb thing, It was the same as being in a relationship, so it was stupid to put a label on it.

"I know, me right?" She giggled grabbing a handful of sand and throwing it at her feet. "I want you to be my maid of honor. I know I'm asking to much, but-" I stopped her with a smile.

"No, that's fine. It would be an honor to be your maid of honor!" I giggled taking her into my arms and squeezing her tightly.

"The thing is, Demi and the boys are going. Amanda is the flower girl, and the boys are holding the rings" I let her go and looked at my pretty old vans.

"Oh." I scratched the back of my head, sighing in the process. "That is something to think about." I looked over to and smiled. "I guess I'll do it. I'll just keep my distance from Demi."

*

Demi's POV-

Dallas looked at me in disbelief as we walked out of the clinic. I had woken up throwing up and was confused, until I remembered that I was constantly partying with some guy I hardly knew, when Dani had left.

I never once thought about Dani since we broke up. Well, I'm lying. I have and it consumes all of my thoughts.

The day I had gotten a call from the hospital that Dani was being brought in, I immediately thought the worse. I had rushed to go see her, but she didn't want me to. I never got to see her. The last I had seen her was the day I had given her the divorce papers. I know I shouldn't have done that, but I thought it was the best thing to do at the time.

The boys had stopped asking for her three months after she had left to the treatment center. It was pretty tough watching them cry and waiting for her by the window for her return home. They think she stopped loving them, which I know for a fact wasn't true. She loved them more than she had loved me. It hurts to see them not want anything to do with her.

"What are you gonna do?" Dallas asked pissed at me. I released a tear before turning on the car and driving out the parking lot.

"I have to tell the boys." I sighed.

"Demi. Tell me how could you do that? Sleep with some random ass guy you don't even know. Look were it got you! Pregnant and single!" I flinched and gripped on the wheel.

I didn't tell Dallas anything after that. I was to ashamed. I dropped her off home, and drove myself home meeting Des and the boys, and a little and happy Mandy on the grass having a small picnic.

"Mama!" I heard I stepped out my car. I bent down and engulfed them into my arms. Mandy waddled over and wanted a hug as well.

"Amanda!" I exclaimed picking her up and swinging her on my hip. "Thanks Destiny for taking care of them on short notice"

The boys and I have gotten so close to Jennel and Des since they had little Amanda. I call her Mandy though. She is so precious and loves being with auntie Demi. She just had started to walk, so she walks almost everywhere and hates being picked up.

"Its no problem really. How was the doctors." I sighed motioning she was right. We had this conversation this morning before I left to the doctors. "What are you gonna do?" I sighed and shrugged my shoulders.

"I'm keeping it" I whispered. She nodded and motioned me to a hug.

That night, I slept with the boys on each of my side. I didn't feel like sleeping alone and I just wanted to sleep looking at their faces. They looked so much like Dani. I miss her.

*

A/n: what did you think? I need help with 'Right next to You' please help! Comment what you think will happen next!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

726 114 33
Sequel for Demis camp getaway! In this book we follow Demi and Hayleys journey as they become a family. But with all Hayleys past trauma and abnorma...
28.9K 725 14
Demi Lovato and Kehlani have feelings for each other. But because of Kehlani's past she's scared to let herself fall for her Demi. Demi wants Kehlani...
110K 3.8K 53
What happens when Demi and Wilmer find out Wilmer has two unknown twins daughters. A story based upon them finding how to live and work as a family a...
29.1K 1.2K 46
Sequel to 'Surviving Parenthood' Can Demi and Kobe survive the struggles of raising two toddlers while dealing with an inconsistent ex-fiancé?