I Broke into a Vampire's Mans...

By AlicelookingOut

When Eleanor breaks into an old victorian mansion, she excepts to find ghosts and antiques, but instead she f... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen: Part One

Chapter Eleven

8K 70 19
By AlicelookingOut

Chapter Eleven:  Streets of Italy

(Eleanor’s POV)

            I woke up to Charlie yelling. Only he wasn’t yelling he was sound asleep. I walked over to his bed and tried to wake him up. I could still hear him yelling. Even though his lips weren’t moving.

“Charlie.”

I said loudly.

“Charlie wake up.”

He turned in the bed, but I could still hear him yelling.  Charlie’s, eyes shot opened and looked at me.

“What time is it?”

He asked yawning.

“It’s eleven.”

“Jeez really?”

“Yeah, why were you yelling?”

I asked.

“I wasn’t yelling.”

“Yes, you were!”

“I was having a nightmare, but I wasn’t yelling, maybe you’re a mind reader.”

He said.

I just laughed, what a silly thought.

“What do you want to do today?”

He asked.

            Charlie rolled back over in the bed and buried his head in the pillow. His thick black hair was getting long, almost to his shoulders. I ran my fingers through it, and he groaned.

“I love when people play with my hair. I don’t remember when the last time someone did play with my hair. ”

He said laughing.

He rolled over in the bed and I saw his face. He grabbed my arm and pulled me on top of him, I was surprised he usually wasn’t this forward. I looked into his eyes, that were peering into mind. Our faces were really close. My nose was touching his. I closed my eyes and waited for him to kiss me. But I felt him move under me and kiss my cheek. I opened my eyes and looked at him. He was smirking.

“I’m not going to kiss you yet.”

He said.

I rolled off of him and went into the bathroom to get ready. He got out of the bed and walked over to the bathroom door. I was washing my face. He knocked on the door.

“You know everyone is going to think we’re a couple.”

He said.

“So?”

I asked.

“Well we’re going to have to act like a couple.”

He said.

I rolled my eyes and walked back out of the bathroom.  He was leaning on the door outside and fell back a little. I laughed at him, he just smiled. I walked over to the closet and got ready. Charlie later on got ready.

            We got in the car and drove down to Rome, and had a lot of trouble finding a place to park.

“What do you want to do first?”

Charlie asked.

“Go shopping.”

I said laughing. He smiled.

Charlie took my hand and we walked down the street. We found a little boutique and walked in. Charlie sat down on a bench and looked bored out of his mind. I didn’t care though. I was having the time of my life, there were so many clothes. I picked out a red dress that was simple except for a red bow that tied at the waist.  I walked out of the dressing room and Charlie looked up.

“It looks pretty on you.”

He said.

“Thank you.”

I said.

He smiled and I went back to the dressing room and got back into my clothes. Charlie took the dress from me and paid for it at the cashier.

“I could have paid for it myself.”

I said to him.

“It’s ok, I wanted to.”

            We left the store and went strolling down the street,  I started to feel a rumbling in my tummy, but I didn’t want actual food. I wanted something sweet. As we kept walking we past a gelato shop. I pulled Charlie inside.

“Don’t you have a sweet tooth! We haven’t even eaten yet.”
Charlie said. 

I laughed.

“I know but it sounds good!”

I said.

            We ordered our gelato, I pulled my wallet out before he had time to get his out and paid.

“I’m the guy! I’m suppose to pay for everything!”

Charlie said.

“We’re feminists in this era, Charlie, girls make money too.”

I said back.

Charlie smiled.

“I like a girl who can help herself, that’s a good quality.”

“Well you know, I don’t think women could even vote when you were in your era.”

“I don’t remember. I barely remember my parents, I just remember having a motion film camera, which was a big deal, and a dog. But I don’t remember having a mother, I guess you can say I am a true lost boy.”

He said.

The mood instantly shifted from playful to sad. I looked down at my feet and sighed. I felt bad, I hadn’t meant to make him sad, or bring up unhappy memories, or what was left of his memory.  I looked up, he was smiling at me with his dark black eyes.

“You have something on your nose.”

Charlie said.

“What where?”

Charlie picked his spoon and flung gelato at my face.

“THERE!”

He shouted.

“Charlie! You jack ass.”

I said.

I put my hand in my ice cream and picked up a handful of gelato, I flung it back at him. At this point we both had ice cream on our faces. I laughed out loud and looked at him. He looked ridiculous with all the ice cream on his face.

“You look so funny.”

I said as I wiped some of the gelato off of my own face.

“You’re going to look funnier.”

He said as he picked up his whole bowl of gelato.

“What are you going to do?”

I asked.

“Throw all of this at you.”

“Not if you don’t catch me you wont!”

I said, I pushed back my chair and got up and started to run out the door.

            Charlie followed me. I could feel his feet hitting the pavement behind me. I was a full vampire now, because he couldn’t keep up with me and not the other way around.  His breathe became heavy.  I ran up a flight of stairs, that belonged to an out door shopping center he stayed at the bottom and tried to catch his breath. I looked down at him.  I heard him mutter something.

“What did you say?”
I asked.

“Nothing.”

He said.

“I could have sworn you said something.”

I said.

“You must be a mind reader.”

“Really?”

“Yeah your power is not fully developed yet.”

“Odd, maybe we shouldn’t be yelling about this.”

I said.

“Probably, I better come up there and catch you!”

I let out a yelp and dashed away. He followed briskly, and finally I felt two arms snake around my waist, he pulled me into him.

“Gotcha.”

Charlie said.

            We heard heavy footsteps behind us. I gripped Charlies hand, the noise frightened me.

“You two run very fast.”

A rough voice said.

Charlie let go of me and turned his body around, I did the same. Four men with dark eyes, like ours were standing in front of us. They looked blood thirsty.

            I looked at Charlie, his fangs started coming out, and his eyes turned red. The last time I saw him like this was the night the two men had attacked me.

“Who are you?”
Charlie asked, in a very threatening tone.

The men’s eyes started to change and I could literally hear their fangs coming out. I stepped back.  My senses started heightening, and I could tell the vampire in me was coming out. I predicted a riot.

“Vampires.”

I said.

“You’re not alone here, take that as a threat.”

One of the men said.

Charlie lunged foreword. At the one who seemed to be in charge. He seemed angry and let out a loud roar.

“Nothing threatens me.”

Charlie said.

            He jumped up off the man, and started to walk towards me with his back turned, another man was holding a small wooden stake in his hand, without thinking I acted. I jumped forward and knocked him to the ground before he could get to Charlie. I grabbed the stake from his hand and pinned his arms to the floor,  I hissed at him with my mouth open showing my fangs. Charlie grabbed my arm and pulled me off of him.  I kept my grip on the stake.

“We don’t want to start anything, we aren’t staying here perminantly, and incase you are guardians of the mortal, we don’t feed off of humans.”

Charlie said.

“We do.”

One of the men said.

Charlie let go of my wrist.  

“Eleanor, let’s get out of here.”

He said.

Charlie started walking away from the men calmly. I felt jumpy and nervous and kept turning around to look at the men. Charlie held onto my arm.

“It’s alright Eleanor, but I don’t feel comfortable staying at the hotel, let’s go back to Aurora.”

************************************************************************************

As always thanks for reading! Please comment. And I like how everyone realized she was a mind reader.  And if you want me to read one of your stories please comment. ALSO, in order for me to dedicate a chapter to you, you must be a “fan” so please fan me. BTW if things seem a little unclear at this point. There are suppose to. Haahaa

************************************************************************************

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47K 2.9K 45
2 years have passed when Jessica and David had gotten married. Daniel, the son of David and Kate, is falling apart. He feels as if his world is crumb...
266K 10.9K 10
Well after the year she was supposed to go to the palace to find her mate, Kathleen finally arrives. Only, she's a chaperone for her younger sisters...
55 0 17
Lizzy's Mom was dragging her to France to visit her aunt, uncle and cousins who she has never met in the 17 years of her life. Her cousin had just di...
1 0 7
Meet Elly Shellstrop a girl in her twenties had inherited a mansion from her deceased grandmother Eleanor Shellstrop. Upon arriving at the mansion ho...