My life in the naruto world

By cherryblossom666

A girl by the name of candace is changed around. She finds two naruto characters in her home, and what's wors... More

Why are there naruto characters in my house?
Ch 2 where am I?
Ch 3 The Chuunin Exams
Ch 4 rookie 10 and the first exam
ch 5 the forest of death,the second exam, and 'him'
Ch 6 team sound, and team gaara
Ch 7 " it's a trap"
Ch 8. The Preliminary rounds
Ch 9 training, but with who?
Ch 11 Meeting Jiraiya and summoning.
Ch 12 a lazy day
Ch 13 a slumber party, oh great!
Ch 14 the finals match 1
ch 15 the finals battle 2 and 3
ch 16 the finals round 4.
ch 17 my battle with sound ninja
ch 18 I cant help it, its who i am
Random fact
Ch 19 a away to his heart.
Ch 20 a very sad day.
Ch 21 Itachi Uchiha
Ch 22 I can float? LOL
Ch 23 rasengan!
Ch 24 "she's Tsunade!"
Ch 25 we meet again, snake man
Ch 26 it's on! Three great Sannin battle!
Ch 27 I'm confused
Ch 28 Halloween
Ch 29 tsunade the fifth hokage
ch 30 you two are FRIENDS!!!!!!!!!!!
Ch 31 don't stoop to their level
Ch 32 he ran away!
Ch 33 we move out! And battle!
Ch 34 you came!?
Ch 35 Friend or Foe?
Ch 36 We failed. I'm sorry. And goodbye!
Ch 37 merry Christmas
Ch 38 Valentine's day

Ch 10. Training with Tsunade

5.9K 177 3
By cherryblossom666

I woke up the next day. I smiled as I was going to train with Lady Tusnade. I changed clothes I was wearing a tight black shirt with black shorts. Tsunade was already awake and having tea. "candace, are you a medical ninja.?" she asked me. I nodded my head. "I've learned a little by watching you in my world, all I know is to stop bleeding and keep the heart pumping." she nodded.

&first we will start with taijutsu." she said. I smiled as I got in my stance. It was like nejis, but my hands closer to my body. She came at me and dodge all her punches and kicks. I threw my own at her and got her in the rib cage, making het fly back. "lady Tsunade!" shizune and I yelled as we ran to her. "I'm sorry milady. I didn't know my own strength." I told her. She sat up and smiled. Shizune started to heal her ribs. "candace, I see myself in you. That was a very good hit." she told me as she ruffled my hair. I smiled as shiuzne was done.

We toke a brake of taijutsu after 3 hours. I sat down on the ground, panting. I toke the water bottle and poured the water over my head and hair. Tsunade and Shizune where talking. Tonton sat by me. I smiled at her and petted her. Tsunade stood in front of me. "candace, I think it's time to teach you haw to summon." I smiled as I jumped up. "cool. I know you can summon, milady same with Jiraiya, and orochimaru." I said. She smirked. "yep, just like me." I laughed.

It midnight and I was still tring to summon something. Tsunade was laying by a tree watching me. "once more!" she yelled. I nodded as I bit my thumb and formed the hand signs. I pressed them on the ground and a white poof of smoke came formed and a baby dragon sat there. I made a small smile. I felt a hand on my shoulder. "so, dragons is whst you can summon. Nice." she said as I smiled and fell forward and fainted..

I woke up a week later. I yawned as I sat up. "your finally awake. You where asleep for a week." shizune said. I was shocked I was asleep that long. I ate something and smiled. "I've got to go pack. I got to get back to konoha. Thank you for everything milady, shizune." I told them as I slinged my bag over my shoulder. They smiled as we hugged and I left.

Toke me a day to get there. I still had two whole months, what am I going to do. 'oh, I can go see how naruto is doing!' I thought as I ran to the village with a smiled on my face.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97.9K 1.6K 19
Alanah had been fighting in a battle, she's hurt badly. She's saved and taken to a hospital by a special someone.
62 2 1
Kakashi X OC A lonely, tortured girl comes to find herself living a new life in Konoha. Will she be abused again or finally find the connection she...
665K 19.7K 38
After encountering a strange shinobi, Boruto and Sarada are send back in the past. TIME TRAVEL FANFICTION [Completed]{Under Editing}
152K 4.9K 22
Sasuke was her first and last love... or that's what she tought. She meets the cold-hearted S-ranked criminal that everyone fears and discovers that...