love Me Till the End

Oleh bookslover16

Summer's ending, and with it, the school season starts for Alycia Summers. She's hoping it's going to be a go... Lebih Banyak

love me till the end (student/teacher)
Food fight!
He's HOTT!!!
The Smirk
Detention
Detention Mr. E's POV
That was close
Secrets revealed
First Kiss
Trouble
Car trouble and new neighbors
let's just pretend
Wait, What?
The date
What a Surprise
Don't Go
To Fight or Not to Fight?
This is Awkward...
Just my Imagination
Sleepover!
Come back home
Unneeded Jealousy
Take a Break
Intervention part I
Intervention part II
Confessions
Almost Halloween
Love??
Intruder
Date...What?
Yes, Date
Christmas Already?
New Year, and a New Start
Birthday Jitters
A Good Time
The Truth Comes Out
you really did it this time
What do I do now?
What can I do now?
That Note
On My Way
Breakout? Maybe not...
It's Done
Love is Amazing
Graduation
Epilogue
not an update
Story update
Questions

Glue!!!

4K 47 2
Oleh bookslover16

dedicated to eleon112 for being my newest fan! remember, comment vote and lots of fanning people I lub choo, but not in a creepy way!

<3 ninja turtle

~~~

Mr. E's POV

I yawned and rolled over. My clock said 6:00 am. I smiled. Today is going to be one great day! I got up and got dressed. I headed downstairs. I grabbed an apple, and my coffee mug. I headed out to my friends house to pick up some papers before school starts. I smiled again to myself. Yes, this is going to be one great day!

Alycia's POV

"Argh," I shouted and threw my pillow at my new alarm clock, also know as Kyle. "Go away!" I said as I buried my head in my pillow and tried to sink into the mattress. It obviously didn't work, because I felt myself get picked up and set down in the bathroom, along with some clothes.

"Ahhh, that feels good," I said as I felt the hot water run down my back. When I was done turning into a prune, I got out and took one look at my clothes, and screamed, "Kyle!"

There on the floor were clothes. But not just any clothes. Uncomfortable looking clothes! I sighed.

"Oh, well. Might as well try them on." I sighed as slipped my underwear and bra on. I picked up the top and put it on. Surprisingly, it fit and was comfortable. it was a red off-the-shoulder waist long snug shirt. I looked at the pants before putting them on. Or trying to. I gasped as I struggled to put them on. Figures, they were skinny jeans! Frickin' skinny jeans! When I finally got them on, I took one look in my mirror and gasped. Who was that sexy person staring back at me!? I thought for a minute, then put my hand up in the air. It mirrored my action. Holy shit, it was me! I smiled, and my reflection smiled, showing my perfect teeth. "I could get used to this," I told myself as I walked out of the bathroom. The first thing I saw was the guys sitting on my bed. They took one look at me, and their jaws hit the floor. Well, all except Kyle's. He looked much too smug for his own good. I walked over to him and smacked him upside the head.

"Oow, what was that for?" he whined.

"Where did you get these clothes?" I demanded. He smirked.

"From your mom." He said. I huffed. She knew I didn't like this type of clothes. But now I might considering these are surprisingly comfy. I looked over at the guys', and their mouths were still open. I walked over to them and snapped my fingers in their faces. They shook their heads. Ben wolf-whistled, and I blushed. But then I smiled, thinking of what I did yesterday. They looked scared for a minute, until I said,

"Hurry up guys, let's go get breakfast! There's something I want you to see at school!" I hopped up from my bed and ran into the kitchen. There was already food on the table courtesy of my mom. I smiled at her as she was putting pancakes on the table.

"Aww, mom, this was so nice of you. What's the occasion?" I asked as I filled my plate with pancakes and bacon and sausages and eggs.

"Well, I know I haven't exactly been around for you..." I held in a snort."You haven't been around for me, not exactly." But I held it in. She looked so happy cooking for us. All the guys were stuffing themselves on her food.

"This food is amazing!" Blake commented with a mouth full of food. I gently hit him on the back of the head.

"What was that for?" he asked, rubbing the back of his head.

"Oh, come on big baby, it wasn't that hard. Swallow before you talk, don't talk with your mouth full. Haven't your parents taught you anything? He shook his head, smirking. I threw my hands up in the air. "Why try to tame these beasts?" I muttered under my breath while I grabbed my school stuff and put my plate in the sink. Everyone followed me out to my car and got in. I hummed to myself on the way to school. This is going to be fun. I smiled.

Mr.E's POV

As I was driving to school, I wondered what that was all about. I thought back to my meeting with James.

*Flashback*

Here, take your freaking paperwork and go! I don't want to see your fave anymore!" I threw my file at me and I caught it. I looked at him weirdly.

"What is your problem?" I asked him. He just threw a lamp at my head.

"I said go, and don't ever come back!" He shouted at me. I ran out of there like the hounds of hell were at my heels. And technically, they were.

*Present*

I sighed. I'll never figure out what caused that. Better just get over it. I pulled into the parking lot.

Alycia's POV

When we pulled into the parking lot, everyone's eyes were on me, just like yesterday. I twitched uncomfortably in my seat, then I felt an arm go over my shoulder. I looked over to see Jake put on his its-gonna-be-okay face. I smiled weakly at him. He chuckled and kissed my forehead. I said thank you and got out of the car. Before we headed to class, I stopped. They came back to look at me, confused.

"Okay, guys, in math, get out all your phones and put them on camera. When Mr. Erkisson walks in,  click record and point the camera at him." They looked at me like I was crazy. They're surprised about this! I always make weird requests. I just smiled at them.

"Why?" they all asked. I shrugged.

"You'll see," was my cryptic remark.

We were walking to our lockers when I was stopped by this sort of cute guy.

"Hey gorgeous, how about you and me hook up sometime?" He asked me, trying to grab my arm. I flinched, my lips curling up in disgust. This is why I wear boys clothes. When I look like this, they can't keep their hands to themselves. Then someone grabbed the arm that was holding on to me. The guy looked up and saw Jake, Ben, Blake, and Kyle glaring at him. Ben pulled him off me, still glaring. The guy swallowed.Then he smirked.

"You got dibs on her? Okay, that's cool." And before I could stop him, Blake rushed forward and punched him in the stomach! The guy doubled over, gasping. Blake bent down and said in his ear,

"That's our friend you're talking about, and if you don't scram, you'll be hurting a lot more than you already are. Got it?" The guy nodded, hobbling away. I gazed at Blake in shock. He blushed and looked down at his feet. I reached over and gave him a noogie.

"Aww, is wittle Blakey upset? Sooo cute." I cooed. He shoved my hand off his head and grinned. "Only claiming my territory," he smirked. I giggled playfully, and shoved his arm. "You wish. In your dreams." I told him as I walked past to class.

"You bet!" he shouted after me. I laughed. The guys followed me. We passed Chantal and Tommy as we went. I grabbed both their arms and told them the same thing I told the guys. They looked at me weirdly, but nodded. I smiled, satisfied. This was going to be hilarious!

We sat down in our normal spots, all of us getting out our phones and putting them on camera. When Mr.Eriksson walked in, we all clicked record at the same time. I smothered a laugh as he went and pulled on the handle of one drawer. He frowned, pulling harder. He then went to another drawer and pulled. It was the same thing. By that time, I could hardly contain my laughter. I had my hand covering my mouth while holding my phone in the other. He finally reached for the one that I didn't glue shut. He pulled hard. The drawer and its contents went flying. By then everyone was laughing, even me. He looked up and met my eyes. I smirked and looked away. His mouth formed a smirk as we all hit stop recording on our phones.

"Miss Summers, can I see you in the hallway, please?" he said, still smirking. I stopped laughing.

"Good luck, and that was awesome!" Chantal whispered to me, giving me a high five. All the guys gave me one, too. I walked out into the hall, where Mr. E. was waiting. He was lounging against the wall, arms crossed over that smooth, muscular chest of his...Enough! I shook my head at myself as I stopped in front of him.

"You wanted to see me?" I asked him, smiling. He stood up, unfolding his arms. He leaned over me, placing a hand on the wall beside my head. I swallowed nervously. I breathed in deeply. He smelled like aftershave and strawberries. I tried not to be too obvious as I took another deep breath, but I think he noticed, because he smirked wider.I smiled. He leaned down and whispered in my ear.

"Did you just smell me?" he asked me, arching his eyebrows, which looked incredibly sexy, too. I shook my head.

"N..no." I said shakily. Having him so close to me was making me dizzy. My head was spinning when his breath washed over my face. I unconciously took another deep breath. He smelled like peppermint!

"You don't need to lie, I saw you take a deep breath, just like you did now." He smirked as I blushed. He leaned closer to my face. It looked like he was about to kiss me! I closed my eyes, not meaning to. I waited for a few seconds, then opened them. He stood a few feet away, with a smirk on his face. I blushed scarlet.

"What were you doing?" He whispered. I gulped.

"I was getting dizzy, so I closed my eyes," I stammered.

"He suddenly loomed in front of me. "Liar," he whispered softly. I found myself mesmerized and falling into his eyes. I couldn't look away. I suddenly cleared my throat. "Wow," I told myself silently.

"So, uh, what did you...want to talk to me about?" I said finally. He smiled.

"Just about you gluing my desk drawers closed. and this note." He held up a piece of paper.

"how do you know it was me?" I asked him. He smirked.

"I compared it to your writing." It matched perfectly." Oops. He smirked.

"that will be another hour of cleaning for you, missy," he told me as he flicked my nose. I flinched.

"Fine...ass," I added under my breath.

"I heard that." He told me. I cursed. "That too," I just sighed. He laughed. Yeah, remember when I said today was going to be a great day? Not so much.

Wait, I remebered. There was no note. CRAP!

Mr. E's POV

I walked into the classroom and saw a couple people with their cellphones out. I shrugged.

"Probably texting," I told myself. I put down my bags and stuff and went to open one of my drawers. I frowned. It wouldn't open. I tugged harder, and it still wouldn't budge. I tried the next one, same thing. The third drawer I tugged on as hard as I could, and the drawer went flying, along with the stuff in it. By then, everyone was laughing at me. I saw Alycia put her phone in her pocket after clicking it.

"She was probably recording me. Well, I'll show her." I smiled and took a piece of paper from my desk.

"Miss Summers, can I see you in the hallway, please?" I asked her. She got up and followed me into the hallway.

I was leaning on the wall when she walked out and headed over to me. I saw her scan my body. I smirked to myself.

"You wanted to see me?" She asked. I smirked at her. I decided to play with her for a while. I uncrossed my arms and placed my hand beside her head and leaned over her. I saw her swallow and breathe in deeply. My eyes widened. She took another deep breath. I leaned over her.

"Did you just smell me?" I asked her, trying to keep from laughing. She shook her head.

"N.no..."She stuttered. I smirked and leaned in. She closed her eyes. I looke ddown at her lips and licked mine. It would be so easy to lean down and place my lips over her red plump lips..."No, get your head together!" I told myself. I leaned back and stepped back a few steps. After a few seconds, she opened her eyes. When she saw me standing over here, her eyes widened. I smirked.

"What were you doing?" I whispered to her. She blushed. It's so fun to tease her!

"I was getting dizzy, so I closed my eyes." She told me. I walked up to her again.

"Liar," I whispered. She froze fer a while, then cleared her throat. I backed up.

"So, uhh...what did you want to talk to me about?" She asked. I smiled.

"Just about you gluing my desk drawers closed. and this note that said Gotcha." I held up the blank piece of paper.

"How do you know it was me?" She asked him. I smirked.

"I compared it to your writing. It matched perfectly."  I smirked.

"That will be another hour of cleaning for you, missy," I told her as I flicked her nose. She flinched.

"Fine...ass," she added under her breath.

"I heard that." I told her. She cursed. "That too," She just sighed. I laughed. Yeah, remember when I said today was going to be a great day? It totally is!

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

10.7K 280 54
Eli is like everybody, a normal senior high school student who wanted to make her last year in high school memorable. She's dealing with some emotion...
1M 16.9K 62
-"Fuck I can't wait to taste you." He says under his heavy breath. Excitement courses through my body as Tyler wraps my legs around his waist so he...
4K 71 13
What happens when you fall in love with your teacher, the one person that understands without having to say a thing. That's what happend to Natalie. ...
5.4M 103K 42
What happens when you fall in love.... illegally? Do you avoid it, or continue with it? Avery Winters is facing that hard question, and doesn't know...