Do you love me? ~ Smosh Fanfi...

By fullafluf

Misty Cooper is different to other girls. She likes gaming, comedy and anime. She has recently moved to Sacra... More

Chapter I ~ Goodnight
Chapter II ~ Misty ~ World at my fingertips
Chapter III ~ Ian ~ Keep on raining
Chapter IV ~ Misty ~ Time for a job
Chapter V ~ Ian ~ Horses and Giraffes
Chapter VI ~ Misty ~ A strange encounter
Chapter VII ~ Ian ~ Love is only a feeling
Chapter VIII ~ Misty ~ Strange Day
Chapter IX ~ Ian~ Emergency
Chapter X ~ Misty ~ Wake up
Chapter XI ~ Ian ~ Drift!
Chapter XII ~ Misty ~ What's a Smosh?
Chapter XIII ~ Ian ~ Lunchtime with Misty
Chapter XIV ~ Misty ~ Shoes are a girl's best friend
Chapter XV ~ Ian ~ Plans
Chapter XVI ~ Misty ~ Misty & Kristie
Chapter XVIII ~ Misty ~ A day to remember
Chapter XIX ~ Ian ~ I care
Chapter XX ~ Misty ~ It's laid in love
Chapter XXI ~ Ian ~ Happy
Chapter XXII ~ Misty ~ Deep breath
Chapter XXIII ~ Ian ~ Super Huggle Snuggle
Chapter XXIV ~ Misty ~ Hate
Chapter XXV ~ Ian ~ Wasting away
Chapter XXVI ~ Misty ~ A l o n e
Chapter XXVII ~ Ian ~ Reassurance
Chapter XXVIII ~ Misty ~ Forgiven
Chapter XXIX ~ Ian ~ Beautiful Freak
Chapter XXX ~ Misty ~ Preparation
Chapter XXXI ~ Ian ~ The Cooper Clan
Chapter XXXII ~ Misty ~ The explanation
Chapter XXXIII ~ Ian ~ Still half full
Chapter XXXIV ~ Misty ~ That damn text
Chapter XXXV ~ Ian ~ VidCon is ON
Chapter XXXVI ~ Misty ~ A new way of serving coke
Chapter XXXVII ~ Ian ~ My worries < Her worries
Chapter XXXVIII ~ Misty ~ So it begins
Chapter XXXIX ~ Ian ~ Thursday
Chapter XXXX ~ Misty ~ Not-So-Sunny Friday
Chapter XXXXI ~ Ian ~ Party
Chapter XXXXII ~ Misty ~ Scrambled Thoughts, Scrambled Feelings
Chapter XXXXIII ~ Ian ~ Meltdown
Chapter XXXXIV ~ Misty ~ More Disaster
Chapter XXXXV ~ Ian ~ Her Secrets Revealed
Chapter XXXXVI ~ Misty ~ Terror
Chapter XXXXVI ~ Ian ~ Lost and Found
Chapter XXXXVIII ~ Misty ~ Reunited
Chapter XXXXIX ~ Ian ~ Confrontation
Chapter XXXXX ~ Misty ~ Goodbyes
Chapter XXXXXI ~ Ian ~ Webby Awards
Chapter XXXXXII ~ Misty ~ Vidcon, Year 3 {{End}}
~Acknowledgements~

Chapter XVII ~ Ian ~ City of Angels

2.5K 48 19
By fullafluf

Hello my lovely readers! =^-^=

HOLY FREAKIN FIRETRUCK OVER 1.2K READS THATS FREAKIN CRAZY I LOVE YOU GUYS. All the comments are sooooo nice. Ily all, so much.

Votes are always SO appreciated. If you're ever bored, feel free to click the vote button. It means a lot <3 ^-^

Onto the bad news- I'm going to Greece for two weeks on Saturday so this will be the last for a while. I promise as soon as I get back I'll write more- but unfortunately whilst I'm in Greece I'll have no internet unless I'm in a restaurant :|

Thanks so much for staying supportive, for fanning, for loving and for accepting Misty. She's a cutie- and so are you for reading this ;) I love you all TONS AND TONS.

Here's a sweet cutesie chapter to keep you going. Mistian is gonna get a lot bigger and better... VERY soon.

I can't even believe that you all like my crappy writing. Thanks so much again- you have no idea how much I appreciate every read. Every comment makes me smile and every vote makes me SO happy.

Sorry, I'll shut up ;)

LOVE YOU ALL LOTS.

fluffie xx

PS: Here's a cat for you for being so AMAZING (=^ェ^=)

Chapter 17 ~ No song

Ian Hecox

Friday came around quickly, and after posting our video up at 12pm sharp, we hauled our bags for the weekend into the booked taxi, ready for Gaming Expo. Misty had entrusted Drift to our next door neighbour, who promised to come in and feed him every day, and let him out for a bit. She'd also called her family (which she'd done about twice this week), and let them know we'd be away for the weekend.

We still hadn't told Misty the truth, and she was still under the impression that we were setting sail to a youtube meetup. I felt bad about this white lie and hoped she wouldn't be disappointed.

I had wanted her to bring her 3DS XL, and was nervous about how to convince her to take it, however this was unneccessary. When packing her pikachu handbag, one of the first things she'd put in, after her charmander purse, was her sleek Pikachu console. She literally had a complete set of Pokémon hand luggage items.

Anthony and I had resolved to take a plane, as it was quicker and was only $35 each for each way that weekend. We paid for Misty, despite her protests.

The four of us, (me, Anthony, Misty and Kalel,) squashed into the back of the cab and we were off. The taxi journey was brief, and getting into the airport was smooth and effortless. After dropping off our bags and waiting around in a busy airport departure lounge (and simultaneously receiving tens of streetpasses) for an hour, it was finally time to board our flight.

We'd only managed to book two rows of two seats for the plane at short notice, so naturally, the romantic couple of us were sat together, and me and Misty were slung together once more. I didn't mind in the slightest. For the hour and a half flight, we connected our DSes and battled on Mario Kart, and visited each other's towns on New Leaf. She'd only had her town a week, but it was already looking tidy, happy and cheerful, compared to mine which I visited rarely now. Mine had weeds I'd forgotten to pick and all my neighbours were pissed off at me for some reason. To be totally honest, New Leaf wasn't my sort of game as it required me to spend time tending to my town every day- whereas I like to spend straight hours on one certain game for days rather than dip in and out of them. God knows how Anthony kept his town so in trim.

'Hello, this is your pilot speaking. We'll be landing at L.A airport in about five minutes. Please keep your seatbelts on for our landing.'

'L.A?' Misty asked, her voice raised.

I laughed nervously. 'Yeah, erm, well...'

Misty looked really worried. 'What?'

'We're going to Gaming Expo?' I announced, anxiously awaiting her response.

Misty clamped her hands over her mouth and her eyes widened. 'What!!? Oh my God, Ian! WHAT!!?Thankyou so much!' and she flung her arms around me. She hugged me tightly whilst mumbling 'Oh my God, you absolute babe...' I felt myself getting hot and red when she buried into my chest. I hugged her back, embracing the moment.

After she broke the huh, she blabbered and chatted on and on about Gaming Empo, excitedly.

'Oh my God. I've always wanted to go. Oh my God, gaming expo... Jesus Christ...Ian, thankyou...that's why you were so...misty... about it...'

Her response had been adorable, and I just couldn't stop smiling. I was so excited for the both of us. Misty literally skipped jubiantly off the plane, seeming somewhat weightless. We giggled our way to the car, me and her in front and Kalel and Anthony lumbering behind. We laughed about everything - for some reason everything the stewards in the airport said seemed hilarious. It was like we were on laughing gas.

Soon we were reunited with our cases, and I held my hand out for a taxi. Once again we all squashed in together.

'I'm guessing you told her, Ian?' Anthony asked.

'Sure did,' I answered. 'I don't know if you can tell, but she's quite pleased...'

Misty giggled. 'Are you looking forward to it, Kalel?' she inquired.

'Soooo excited,' Kalel replied. 'I went for one day last year... and it was probably one of the best days of my life. Finally we're going for a full weekend!' she exclaimed.

'I still can't believe it, I've wanted to go for so many years,' Misty confessed 'Now I'm going, with the best people in the world,' she smiled. We all beamed back, ecstatic to be with her.

It wasn't long until we were settled in our hotel rooms. For once it was me and Anthony together, to stop it being weird. Kalel and Misty gladly went off to their private girly room to get changed. Me and Ant smirked at the girls and dumped our bags and speedily got dressed and were back outside in a flash. The girls, on the other hand took twenty-five minutes. Misty came out just after twenty minutes and Kalel came a few minutes after, both all dolled up for a night out, Kalel more so- but both of them still looked naturally pretty. Misty was in some blue leather shorts, some red strappy sandals and one of our new merch tees. It was a tank top with a bird freely flying upwards, 'Smosh' written inside its chest.

After deliberation, we concluded to go to the movies and watch a kiddie film for the heck of it. We discovered we were all kinda desperate to see Despicable Me 2, and so, that was what we did.

Me and Anthony paid for tickets and Kalel and Misty did the popcorn and drinks. We saw it in 3D because one extra dollar isn't much- and it would hopefully look a lot better. However, yet again, we could only grab tickets in two separate pairs on different sides of the cinema. This was sad, but we already had the popcorn and twos wasn't all that bad. So again, I went with Misty whilst Anthony sat with Kalel. They'd probably start making out anyway during the commercials.

It was kind of strange being sorta alone together in the dark, but we got used to it. Misty and I had decided to share a popcorn as it was expensive and neither of us wanted much. We just wanted to have fun so we laughed a lot, even in the adverts.

We were laughing at a joke I'd just made about the facial hair of one of the guys in the ads when Misty froze. Her eyes widened and she dropped her hand full of popcorn onto the floor. She didn't speak. I was panicked. I searched for the problem, scanning my eyes across the room- and I saw it in an instant.

She was staring at a guy across the row. From how Misty had described him at the police station...it looked like it could be Jay.

Misty was looking straight forward, trying to look normal, but I could see the intense fear in her eyes and could tell she was distressed by her rigid body and position.

Fuck, she must be petrified.

Why is he here- is he here for Gaming Expo? Even though we think me and Anthony scared him a little the other week- seeing us at the cinema with her isn't going to help. Shouldn't he be in custody for attempted rape? And naturally, Misty is petrified already and...

I felt dreadful. Why did I not choose where Anthony's sitting? I was such an idiot.

Hoping I wouldn't embarrass myself like I had the last time we watched a film together, over a week ago- after all, Anthony was on the other side of the cinema- I gingerly put my arm round Misty, and pulled her in a bit closer, shielding her from harm, and more importantly, Jay's eyeline. It was a bit amorous but it was necessary, and therefore she accepted me. She lost all stiffness and literally fell onto me, and subsequently wrapped an arm around my stomach and hugged me gently, thanking me for the protection.

We stayed in this tight, almost intimate position for the majority of the film. I'm not going to lie, I didn't mind it in the slightest. I kinda enjoyed it more being snuggled up with her like that. I was just glad that Misty felt a bit more comfortable and a bit safer. Her head rested just on my chest. Despite the obvious, we still managed to enjoy the film, and giggled heartily together through our awkward positioning, grabbing handfuls of popcorn and stuffing our faces simulaneously.

As soon as the credits started to roll, I felt Misty tense up again. Jay would be coming along the row, and she would be seen, even in our awkward position. She began to curl up as I saw Jay slowly lift from his seat. I took a risk and quickly pulled Misty into a deep hug in which my face shielded hers, so she kept her head on the side that couldn't be seen from Jay's angle. We were caught in a tight embrace, and I kinda liked it, a lot- but it was only for the reason that we didn't want Jay to see Misty. As soon as he's left the cinema Misty began to loosen up and break the hug.

'Thankyou... so much...' she gasped, breathlessly.

'God... you must have been so scared. Well done for staying calm,' I congratulated, genuinely pleased for her. 'Nice one, giraffey.'

She smiled slightly, but her general expression remained tense. 'Do you think he... saw us?'

'No way,' I replied. 'I had you in a tight hug there.'

Misty chuckled. 'Okay- good. Let's have another one of those hugs...you deserve one,' and she lifted up the armrest to embrace me softly. I enjoyed it, savouring every second. We broke apart to find Kalel and Anthony beside our row. The cinema was almost empty.

'Having a hug fest?' Kalel teased. 'C'mon guys- we're gonna go get pizza! There's a vegan option!'

Anthony beckoned us and we hopped up, all linked arms and set off out the cinema. We picked up a pizza takeaway in the end, and I carried all 4 mini pizzas in a tall plastic bag. Soon Kalel and Anthony had rushed ahead, laughing loudly and being all coupley.

Misty stayed back with me, and we quoted lines from Despicable Me 2 as we strolled along at our own pace. I looked ahead to see Anthony and Kalel holding hands.

Did they have to be so lovey-dovey all the time? They could be more discreet...

They always make me feel so alone. LIke they'll always be happy together...and I won't.

I shouldn't complain... but I wanted to tell Misty how I felt. I thought she would understand.

Before I had time to speak, Misty gently snaked her arm around mine. Her hand lingered, as she offered it to me. I stared at it, as if it was a foreign object. I feared if I clutched it, I would lose all self control and try to kiss her, or do something creepy- as she was obviously just meaning it as a friendly gesture.

She turned her head, looked up at me and smiled. I couldn't resist. I grasped her small, white, cold hand in my own and clutched it tightly. I grinned back at Misty, and caressed her thumb softly with mine.

She had known exactly what to do.  I just wanted someone to hold, too. And she understood that.

So hand in hand, as friends, with the pizza bag brushing against my leg, we walked down the tarmac L.A street, towards our hotel. Kalel and Anthony were no longer in sight, so we slowed down and decided to enjoy the stroll.

'I love L.A,' she stated. 'It's so gorgeous.'

'I know,' I responded. 'I've only been twice before for meetups, and those were kind of rushed because whilst shooting and editing we often find it hard to keep up. I haven't ever had chance to fully enjoy L.A. before and appreciate it. So I guess it's my first time, too.'

'You're amazing for bringing me here, you know that?'

'I'm always amazing,' I laughed. 'Nah, it's nothin'. I just know you're gonna love Gaming Expo. You're gonna meet our Smosh Games crew.'

'No way!' she exclaimed. 'Lasercorn, Joven and Sohinki?' I was surprised she knew them, and grinned.

'Yep- and Mari.'

'OH MY GOD. I'm gonna meet Mari?! She's such a legend!' She started flailing with the hand that wasn't encased inside my own, but still made an effort of hanging on.

'She is,' I agreed. 'Me and her are such good friends now. I know you'll get on well with her.'

'I so hope I do- I'd love to become friends with her!'

Come to think of it, the last time I'd met up with Mari outside of Smosh Games was when we made those cupcakes for Lily's birthday. Ugh. Lily. Screw that bitch, I thought to myself. 

I was excited to see Mari, but Misty fangirled about it. I reassured her that Mari was just a normal, funny girl. She also asked about the guys- Lasercorn, Jovenshire and Sohinki, and I assured her that they were just as nice and funny as Mari. But- I teased about how Joven liked to act like he was tough.

We eventually came up to the hotel- and Kalel and Anthony weren't outside or in the lobby.

'Probably in our hotel room having a makeout session', I joked.

'I think they're a cute couple though,' Misty proclaimed, taking me seriously. 'But I know what you mean.'

'Nah- of course I think that too,' I insisted. 'They're in love- and I'm so pleased for Anthony. But they definitely like to have their intimate sessions, yup,' I replied, as I pulled her up the steps, still hand in hand.

'Yeah. My brother Stan was like that with his girlfriends. He didn't even go up to his room- it was so awkward at the dinner table. I liked Stan, I often didn't mind the girlfriends...but the dinner table?'

'Oh God- now that's going a bit far.'

'Yeah, we'd just sit eating awkwardly and not talk as they would kiss. Once I flung a piece of pasta at Stan in the hope he'd stop.'

I laughed in a surprisingly squeaky way and Misty laughed at my retarded laugh. I squeezed her hand once more before we broke them apart. I fiddled in my pocket and pulled out our room card, and unlocked our door with it and pushing the door open, with my hip, as I still had the pizza bag in one hand. Misty followed behind.

Anthony and Kalel were on the single bed, caught in an intense open-mouthed kiss. Thank God they didn't decide to go any further...!

I winked at Misty, my prediction had been right. She threw her hands over her mouth to stop the guys seeing her huge smirk.

It took Anthony and Kalel a second to realize we were present, but as soon as they did they shot apart and Anthony stood up and brushed down as if nothing had just happened. Anthony opened his mouth to speak but I decided to just be nice and accepting, they were a couple- what was I to expect?

'It's okay, dude,' I reassured him. 'Who wants pizza?'

'Meeeeeeeeee!' Kalel squealed. 'Sorry, we thought you guys were sick of us and had pushed off.'

'No way, tonight's been so fun!' I insisted. 'Nah, we just decided to take it slow and have a stroll- we have the whole night anyways. Here's yours, Kalel,' I passed her the green box, which meant Vegan. I subsequently handed Anthony his and Misty hers.

'Thanks.' Anthony immediately dug into his pizza and gave me a devilish grin, melted cheese hanging from his lips. Misty opened her box and did the same as Anthony.

'Oh my God. This pizza is soooooo good,' Kalel moaned in bliss.

'You're having a foodgasm, Kalel,' I joked.

'Arrgh- AAARRRHHH!' Anthony hollered, and jerked his body around as if he was having an orgasm. He stopped and burst into laughter along with us.

'I think you're maybe enjoying that pizza a tad too much,' Misty chipped in.

That was only the beginning of an amazing night. That night was a night of fun, laughter and general hilarity. It totally set us up for the funny times we planned to have the next day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2014 By Hello

Fanfiction

1.8K 123 14
Cute Story about the Ian Hecox and Anthony Padilla Ship Hope you like it :) P.S. I know I know ianthony isn't real! Stop nagging me P.S.S. I love K...
11.3K 287 14
==COMPLETED== Holly has been friends with Ian and Anthony since middle school. She's always had feelings for Ian, but little did she know that she wo...
13.4K 356 38
Mattie has lived a normal life, but when YouTube comes into the picture things become well complicated. After moving to California to pursue her new...
20K 491 40
Anthony has been out of love until he meets you. After meeting you, he is finally happy again. But what happens when you start to like someone else...