If Only i Could⇨Seventeen Won...

By Soonyoungmin

(Little note: I don't really like this story, and i want it GONE but imma just let you guys just read >:[ do... More

Introduction
1-New
2-The Unexpected
3-Detention
4- "Is it True?"
5-Competition
6-Kisses
8-Hanging out (Part 2)
9-Oppa
10-Should i?
11-Jealousy
12-What?
13-Pabo!
14-Why?
15-Why is it so Hard?!
16-Crush
17-Disguise
18-Confession~
19-Flirting
20-Mingyu
21-Rest stop
22-Surprise
23-Memories
24- Mansae
25-Wonwoo
26- Dream
27-Pillow Fight
28-"Salute!"
29-Bubble tea
30-Ghost buster
31-chocolate
32-17 july
Author's note
33-Emergency room
34-booseoksoon
35-Him
36-what's more important?
37-Drama
38-Harsh
39-holy water
40-Parents
41- Day
42-Girlfriend
43(epilogue)
♡Bonus chapter♡
Appreciation for 17k
1st bonus

7-Hanging out

5.1K 131 7
By Soonyoungmin

Hyejin's Pov

'I need you girl, I need you girl'

"OMO!!" I shouted.

"What happen?" Mingyu rushly go to my room.

"Aaaahhhh! I'm late!" I exclaimed while making my hair look very messy. It was 8:55 and I'm supposed to wake up at 7. That mean my alarm we're like 25 times playing. I sprint away to take a quick shower. Mingyu chuckle and go down stairs.

Wonwoo's Pov

I already in front of hyejin's house. I tidy up my clothes (the pic above without the bag) so I can be more gorgeous. It was 9 already. I wait for her but she still not come out yet. I knock the door and mingyu open it. He ask me to come in and I sit on the sofa. Their house were very big and beautiful.

"Where's hyejin?" I asked him curiously.

"She accidently wake up late" he laugh and I chuckle. He gave me a drink so I drink it. I thank him as he just nod and he was going to the stairs.

"Mingyu-ah, don't tell hyejin that I'm here already"

"Ne, it will be a surprised" he smirk and go to hyejin's room I think. A few minutes later, it was 9:14 and still no sign of hyejin but then. I look at the stairs and suddenly hyejin took a peak. Her face was a little red. She is so cute. I stare at her going down and sat beside me. She wear a white blouse and a short jeans. She wear a make up and a white ribbon. I look her from head to toe. She look very beautiful. My cheek turns a little pink.

"Yah! Stop staring at me" she yelled a little. I thought she didn't notice it.

"Hmph. You have to owe me something for being late, jagi" I lift her chin up and she look away.

"Can't you just give me a chance?" She begged me and blush but I refuse. I really need her hot red lips touch mine.

"But. Wonwoo-ssi~" she whined cutely making my heart melt. But I must get that kiss. I will never give up for something important. i know it's not that important

"Anyio(no)"

"Wonwoo Oppa~" she whined again and give the puppy eyes. I can't stand looking at her puppy eyes and she just called me oppa. She look so cute with that aegyo. I pinch both of her cheek and said no. She crossed her arm and look angry. "Your not a gentleman".

"Don't be mad, jagi. It was just take a few second" I chuckle.

"Arraso!" She sigh. She peck my lips for a few seconds and pulled back.

"Enjoyed?" she asked evily like she's going to rip my face off and I just nodded. She clean my lips with a tissue because there's a lipstick stain on my lips and she throw it to the rubbish bin. I heard mingyu laughing so hard.

"Oppa! Geumanhae!(stop it!)" She shouted with a pink cheek.

"Kaja!" She dragged me out.

"Gomawo" I thank her and she look very confused. "Because of the kiss" She rolled her eye.

I stop a taxi and we walked in. I tell the driver to go to the mall. She asked me where to go but I just ignore her. She pout and I chuckle.

"Jagi, himnayo(don't be sad)" I cheer her up but she ignored me.

"I'm going to treat you this whole day" I smile.

"Eung(yes)" she smile back at me.

Then we arrived at the mall. She raised both of her arms while saying 'wah'.

"Kaja" I said and she nodded. She link her arm with mine. That was pretty surprised. It feels like I was her boyfriend on a date. we walked into the mall.

"Why you do-" she cut me off.

"So I can't get lost. Don't misunderstood" she tell me and I just pout. I thought she started to like me.

"But everyone will think that we were couples" I smile at her and she shot me a death glare.

"You didn't want it?" she was about to take back her arm but I grab it.

"Nononono. I want it" I feel anxious and she chuckle. She look like an angel. "Let's go eat first".

"Yeah. I'm starving" she said and I drag her to the fancy restaurant which actually quite expensive. We sat on the half sofa, trying to get some comfort. A waiter gave us the menu to order.

"What do you want jagi?" I asked her so I can order the same as her.

"Bul-bulgogi and (drinks: your choice)" she stuttered and blush a little, covering her face with that menu. I smile by myself.

"Two bulgogi and two (drinks) please" I told the waiter.

"Two bulgogi? You can just choose the couple set" she(waiter) said.

"No-" I cut her sentence.

"Okay we'll take it" I said and the waiter nodded while write it on the notes.

"Your such a lucky girl. Having a handsome boyfriend like him" she said making hyejin's face red. When she go away, hyejin punch my arm. Roughly

"Yah! Why do you do that?" I yelled at her and she chuckle. It was hurt so I rub it.

"They think that i'm your girlfriend" she pout and I get closer to her. I put my arm around her shoulder and peck her cheek. "Yah! Don't kiss me on public".

I giggle and she blushed. Then she was texting someone. I wonder who. We keep silent and it's so boring. "Jagi. Who are you texting with?".

"Someone" she answered and I became more like.... jealous? What kind of person she was texting with? Maybe it's a guy or maybe..Her BOYFRIEND? No it can't be.

Hyejin's Pov

Haha... He is jealous. I keep ignoring him and he look totally cute. I was texting with Naeun. She is crazy about me and wonwoo.

~our conversation~

Na 'hyejin-ah, wanna hang out?'

Me 'mianhae, unnie. I'm hanging out with wonwoo right now'

Na 'jjinja? Omo, what do he think about you?"

Me 'well, I don't know. He always staring at me'

Na 'that mean he like you'

Me 'he is kinda jealous because when he didn't know who I was texting with'

Na 'jjinja? Can you selca with him? Pls~ then give it to me'

Me 'arraso, I will try to do that later. Oh, the food is coming'

Na 'gomawo. Take a pic of that food too'

Me 'fine. Got to go. Annyeong'

Na 'annyeong'

I get a picture of the bulgogi and send it to Naeun. Wonwoo look at me in confuse and I chuckle. Suddenly there's a chopsticks infront of me with a meat. He tried to feed me up. I look at it and ate it. It was so delicious.

"Massitkketta (delicious)" I muttered and get the chopsticks. I tried to get the beef but wonwoo stop my chopsticks with his. "Wae?".

"Who are you texting with?" He was to serious about this.

"Naeun-ssi. Jealous?" I raised my eyebrow.

"What me? No way" he obviously lied.

"Admit it" I pout and poke his arm. "Admit it already".

"Arraso, arraso. I'm jealous. I thought that it might be your boyfriend" he blush a little and release my chopsticks. I smile at him cutely and he smile back.

"I never had any boyfriend, duh" I mumbled.

"This couple set is really big though" he blurted out.

"Don't worry I will finished it" I said as he ruffled my hair.

I ate as many as I can. Aswell as wonwoo. After we eat, I was full and he pay the bill. Then, we start go SHOPPING!!

______________
I'm sorry for the slow update.*scream out loud*. School is so boring. I end up writing this story on the paper, sometimes. I hope you like it.

(~O~)zZ - this is me inside the classes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.7K 285 15
Mingyu, being very clumsy bumps into Wonwoo and a few days later he spills juice on Wonwoo... Mingyu gets this unkown feeling and tries to confess hi...
68.5K 2.8K 17
Jeon Wonwoo - the guy who has been living up to his reputation as a cold guy, nothing made him into that, it just eventually happened. But then sudde...
55.1K 2.2K 33
COMPLETED Wonwoo is quite different from everyone else. He is... gifted. That's what his parents told him. But he called it's a curse because only he...
89.6K 4.2K 68
Y/N gets tangled up in Seventeen's lives of illegal racing, while also dealing with her own, not-so-legal past. She is forced to face the most painfu...