Fifty Shades Of Blu

By cupcakefaces

Sky Blu is the "IT" girl, everyone either wanted to be or wanted her to be their girl. She secretly lives a d... More

Nervous Blu
Testy Blu
Wet Blu
Trusting Blu
Devious Blu
Hurt Blu
Anxious Blu
Daring Blu
Denial Blu
Fierce Blu
Innocent Blu
Alone Blu
Mad Blu
Loud Blu
Pure Blu
Helpful Blu
Happy Blu
Fashion Blu
Bad Blu
Sad Blu
Needy Blu
Nice Blu
Lying Blu
Mourn Blu
Family-Woman Blu
Funeral Blu
Eager Blu
Studying Blu
Dancing Blues Blu
Depressed Blu
Popstar Blu
Shocked Blu
Jealous Blu
Attentive Blu
Drama Llama Blu
Smart Blu
Rejected Blu
Home Body Blu
College Blu
First Day Blu
Stressed Blu
Sunny Side Blu
Santa Blu
Adventurous Blu
Remembering Blu
Super Blu
Closure Blu
Loving Blu
Epilogue

Party Blu

2.2K 83 2
By cupcakefaces

It's the last week of October and of course that means the biggest birthday bash of the year was quickly arriving.

"Mom, I've already given invitations to everyone I know." I groaned at her. She insisted I had still left people out of the mix.

Yes, we are on speaking terms after our little debacle.

"Okay Mom! I'll have Pep check the list over, but did you have the ice sculpture order date moved up and the gift basket party favors?" I asked and she shook her head.

"Yes darling, now that's enough questions! At least one thing has to be a surprise." She said and I smiled kissing her rosy cheek and heading for my car.

I have a date at the Coffee Palace with Matthew and I'm going to be super late.

I ran to our new usual spot in the bean bag chairs and my coffee was waiting on me, steam pouring out and of course the most handsome face I've ever laid eyes on was sitting opposite from me.

I kissed his cheek and sipped my coffee slowly.

"You okay? Was it really cold out?" He asked as I shook my head vigorously.

"Why are you so late?" He asked.

"The biggest bash of the year is on my heels." I said and he chuckled.

"I've never been invited." He retorted.

"I didn't know you a long time ago and my parents used to make the guest lists!" I said and he laughed.

"You are very defensive today. Babe, it's chill. I could honestly careless about not being invited to your "bash" or whatever." He said and I laughed.

"It's a bash!"

"Potato, potatoe same difference." He said and I shook my head.

"I leave in two days babe." I spoke with a sigh. "Don't remind me. I'm going to miss you. You are the only reason I've left my cabin. It used to just be me, myself, and my now seamless car." He said and I gasped.

"I'm such an idiot. I knew I didn't see your cousin's car! Let me see it!" I squealed and looked out the window as he unlocked it. The lights flashed bright. The paint job was effortlessly beautiful and gleaming. It was so mesmerizing. My boyfriend has serious car skills.

"Oh my god, Matthew! It's so sick!" I said using my "car language". He laughs every time I use that phrase.

"Please, Blu you have got to stop saying that." He groaned picking at me.

"Okay that's rad, babe."

"Ah, much better."

"You are mean." I whined.

"Only for you." He said standing and held out his hand to lift me up.

"Was that supposed to "sweet talk" me into going to your house?" I asked.

"Did it work?" He asked back pulling me close.

"Always." I said as my breath hitched and my knees fell weak.

*******************

"Babe, I have to go! The party is tomorrow!" I said groaning and he laughed.

"You don't have to do anything you don't want to do....like leave, perhaps?" He spoke quirking his eyebrows. I walked closer to him and jerked back before we made skin contact.

"Stop Matthew, I have to go." I said as I ran out the door. He followed me laughing.

"You say the sweetest things to me, Blu Waters." He called after me as I drove off laughing.

My drive through was littered with cars and press. I giggled at the usual scene I've been seeing for so many years.

I walked into total mayhem and the devil himself was there. My dad. I tried avoiding him by running after my designer to do my fitting. He caught me and grabbed my arm softly.

I yanked it easily away from him. I saw the pain flash across his eyes.

"Princess, can we talk?" He asked.

"Yes, in the open room and as long as you never call me that again." I said and he obliged. I followed him, closing the door behind myself. I took a seat across from him.

"Are you going to talk because if not I have many tasks to complete as you should know from my former bashes."

"Hey."

"Hey, Dad."

"Hey, Sky Blu." He repeated.

"Come on dad!" I yelled.

"This is what my nurse said to do. I've never been able to reach you and I thought for once I would try. This is all I have."

"Your nurse?" I asked.

"I've been seeking help for my abuse and alcohol." He said wearily.

"That's really good, dad. I'm in a weird way proud of you."

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you. I've been an awful husband and dad to you and your mother. I'm not asking for another chance. I just want to get to know you and I want you to get to know me. The new and improved Ben Waters." He said and I smiled.

"How about you come to my bash tomorrow night?" I invited him and he smiled.

"I'll be there princess."

"Stop calling me that or I'll make sure your names not on the list!" I said hugging him briefly.

"Okay, I'll try."

     *****

It's the big day, the biggest day of the year in this little town. I awoke to white chocolate covered strawberries, waffles and bacon strips. My usual birthday breakfast.

I checked my phone. No missed calls or texts. That's not normal. I heard a pelt at my window. I stood up to see Matthew hanging on just about to fall.

"Matthew! This is so dangerous. I'm glad my rooms not on the 4th floor." I said pulling him through my window.

"Good morning babe, Happy Birthday." He said hugging me and kissing my forehead, a bouquet of roses in his hand.

"You are so my Prince Charming." I said smiling up at him.

"Oh, that's not all." He laughed with a smirk following it.

"You must have many tricks up your sleeve." I said questioning him.

"In fact I do." He shot back pulling out another gift. My heart fell out my chest as I saw the two slips of paper in his hand.

"How in the actual hell did you get me Drake tickets?!" I screamed with glee, jumping in his arms.

"That my girl is for me to know and you not too." He said poking my nose.

"They cost so much, babe. Why waste money on me?" I asked and he gasped.

"I will beat you up if you ever talk about my girl that way. She deserves more than Drake tickets. It's not a waste because I know we are a forever thing." He said making me giggle.

"God, I love you."

"Who doesn't?" He said smirking. I ruffled his hair.

"Hey, I'll go see Drake by myself now leave my hair alone!" He said with a playful smile.

"You would never." I said.

"You're right. Question?" He asked giving in.

"Ask away."

"When is Katie Sparks birthday?" He asked and I laughed. "May 16th, if you must know."

"I obviously needed to know both of my girlfriend's birthdays." He said, I just shook my head with a chuckle.

"Well since you are here, want to help me eat my birthday breakfast?" I asked.

"Food is always a way to my heart." He replied pecking my lips and sitting on my bed, I plopped down beside him and fed him strawberries as I tried to pry out his story behind our Drake tickets.

"Blu it's time to-" My mother said busting in my room to find Matthew and I nibbling on bacon and laughing our heads off.

"Oh, what a pleasure to see you back in my house Matthew." She said. Matthew looked at me with an adorable smile. My mom is like in love with him since he is the mastermind behind the reconciliation of my mother and I.

"Hey Mrs. W! I was just leaving. I came to be the first to wish Blu a Happy Birthday and give her Part 1 of her gift." He told her. She smiled.

"What did you get her?" She asked.

"Drake tickets and expensive ass roses, but only for my girl." He said as he slipped on his shoes and kissed my cheek. I laughed at the irony.

"Oh well, that's a great gift. She's been playing that guys mess around the house. It goes something like 'I know when that hotleen blang, that can mean 2 things' I think. It's all junk to me." She said and I died laughing.

"Mom, please exit. It's Hotling Bling. I don't even know what you just said." I replied.

"I need you now, so say your goodbyes and scurry to get dressed." She said closing my door.

"You aren't dressed?" He asked and I laughed throwing a pillow at his head.

"No, you goof."

"I thought it was a little skimpy of a dress for it to be October, but this looks designer." He said pulling on my bed attire and laughing.

"Oh shut up! And were you serious about Drake tickets being only a part of my gift because if so you need to return the rest." I said.

"Happy Birthday!" He said kissing me hard and climbing back out my window ignoring my request.

My phone buzzed like crazy with texts and missed calls after he left. One I read said.....

Happy Birthday Sky-Blu! I hope Matthew already came by. If not I just ruined his plan to be the first to tell you HBD and ruined the surprise of the plan! Love you girl xoxo- G

He most definitely has tricks up his sleeve making sure he's the first to tell me Happy Birthday. That's tricky with the fact so many people know me, but obviously it can be done.

Matthew

A line of cars wrapped around the Waters household. They weren't letting people in. I walked to the front to see Pepper at the front door. She smiled and waved vigorously.

"Excuse me sir, no access is granted unless you are on the VIP and judging by your...black jeans and t-shirt. You aren't on it." He said and I took a leap of faith, knowing Blu well enough.

"I'm Matthew Summers." I replied and he automatically opened the rings. "I'm sorry, sir." He cowardly spoke with a tint of red in his cheeks.

I heard Pepper laugh as I walked inside the house. I gasped at the fact, this was most definitely a bash.

Strobe lights, disco balls, huge speakers, photobooths, a long ass table of food and drinks, kaoroke machine, automatic candy dispensers, and so much more. I searched around for Blu. I knocked on her door, no answer. I pushed it open gently to find her father on top of a girl I'd seen at school.

Horrified, she pushed him off. Thank God all clothes were still on their bodies. I slammed the door quickly. Blu ran out of a room farther down the hall. She came to a halt when she saw me.

"Damn." I said licking my lips. She smiled as I kissed her neck right then and there. Her familiar scent making me lose sight of past events.

"I'm guessing I look really gooood." She asked as we made out. I pushed her against the painting in the hall. She moaned quietly as I captured her lips in a kiss. I pressed our foreheads together.

"You look better than good, but that's no change from everyday I see you." I said and she giggled grabbing my collar.

"Hold on I'll be back in a second." She started walking towards her room.

"No! I would go the other way lots of cameras outside. You should also fire baldy at the gate. He told me I probably wasn't on VIP because of my outfit." I said, she laughed hysterically.

"You look hot in everything." She replied.

"I know right, the nerve of some people." I said and she chuckled walking back into her wardrobe room.

I stood there alone for about 5 minutes. The part- "bash" starts in another 5. I knocked on the door to the room Blu went in. No answer.

I busted the door open to find Blu crying as she stared out the window.

"Babe?" I questioned and she turned wrapping her little arms around me. I embraced her.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"All these people here. That's the problem. They aren't even my real friends. I've just at least spoken to them before. I'm just overwhelmed. Did everything look good when you came in?" She asked as I dried her eyes.

"Perfect like you. Now stop crying, babe you've got this. Just breathe in and out and remember who you are."

"Sky-Blu Waters." She said. I yelled her full name and she laughed.

"Okay wildcat!" She said placing her hands on my chest laughing.

"Was that a High School Musical reference?" I asked.

"Yes."

"Blu is definitely back." I said holding out my hand. She grabbed it as we walked down the stairs and the guests started rolling in.

The gift table became stacked like gifts were piling on top of one another. Blu, of course greeted everyone with a smile and wished them a great time at her party. Once nearly everyone was in, she grabbed my hand and pulled me on the dance floor.

I stood amazed and hard. She moved her body against mine more elegantly than any girl I knew. I don't dance, so it was all up to her. After two songs I pulled her close.

"If you don't want me to kick out all your guest and have my way with you right now. I suggest no more dancing." She giggled.

"Fine." She grabbed the mic and announced karaoke was starting outback on the patio and s'mores were going to be served in exactly 3 minutes.

We got front row seats to the entertainment and silliness of the guest. I'm not sure I've ever laughed that hard. There is still the fact I didn't laugh before Blu came in my life.

Blu told me she was bored and I knew this was the perfect time to give her Part 2 of her gifts.

"Thank you all for the entertainment, but the real entertainment is here. It's the one and only Drizzy Drake! Happy Birthday baby!" I said and I'm sure it'll be the last time I hear anything at all. Everyone erupted in cheers.

"Matthew Summers, how did you pull this off! I can't believe you wou-" I stopped her by kissing her lips.

"You are welcome, now enjoy." I said and she sang along to every song. I watched her out the corner of my eye.

"I'd like to call up a very special birthday girl onto the stage, Blu Waters. I heard from a friend of mine you've always dreamed of me singing Marvin's Room to you. Here you go, love." Drake said and the whole crowd cheered.

She ran on stage everyone cheered louder, but as Drake flowed everyone chimed in with him. Blu looked so happy, I swear she has told me 10 million times about how much she as dreamed of this when we just talked about random things. Luckily, I had met Drake once at a tattoo parlor while totally fucked up in Canada. He told me to call him if I needed a favor, because I was a cool dude. Back then, he was Aubrey.

Drake said goodbye, pecking Blu on the cheek. His security swarmed him as he walked back through the house to fly to a gig in New York he mentioned to me over the phone.

Pepper grabbed the mic and told everyone to go back inside and enjoy the rest of their night. Everyone ran in the opposite direction of me.

"Matthew, you didn't?" She said, tears of joy falling down her cheek.

"I knew how much you wanted it and I'd do anything for you. You don't have to pay me back in any way, but I wanted you to have the best night and I felt Drake and Drake tickets in one day was a way to make that happen." I said hugging her.

"I hope someone got a pic of him kissing my cheek." She said breaking the silence. I laughed and she wiped her eyes.

"I made sure of it. Now stop crying. I didn't think people were allowed to cry on their birthdays." I said and she rested her head on my shoulder entwining our arms as we walked.

"So true, babe."

We went back in to find everyone in a circle starting the Happy Birthday song. Her cake was so big I'm not sure all the guest would eat it.

She blew out all 18 candles and everyone cheered as the music started back up.

"Hey babe, I need to freshen up. I'll be back." She spoke dragging my arm out as far as it would go until it fell back by my side.

Blu

I ran up to my room to get myself together after probably the best moment of my life to find my dad running his hands up a girl my age legs. I screamed.

"What the hell Dad? Get out now!" I yelled at him. "Don't come back, you pervert." He tried speaking I pushed him out my room along with the random girl.

I kicked off my shoes and ripped out my hair clip. I grabbed my phone.

Running down the stairwell I fell right into Matthews arms.

"Hey baby, I was just about to make sure you were okay." He said and I shook my head.

"Get me out of here, Matthew." I pleaded and he led me to his car.

"Stay in here, keep your head low. I'll be right back."

Matthew

"Pepper in about 5 minutes I need you to announce the party is ending and were to exit something happened and Blu wants to leave, so I'm playing by her rules. I just need some help." I said.

"Okay sure, tell her to call me. I hope she's okay."

I ran back to the car. She kissed my cheek and held my hand that I wasn't driving with all the way to the cabin.

"Hey, what did I tell you about crying?" I said trying to make her smile. Check.

We walked into my room and I laid down patting the space in front of me. She gladly cuddled against me.

"What happe-?" I tried to ask, but she kissed me fiercely taking my breath away.

*****

Mr. Waters got hella hoes honestly and its not cute...more like disgusting. But Blu had Drake at her party courtesy of Matthew...he is literally the best boyfriend.

vote, like, and comment

-L xo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.3K 710 31
He is an Angel to everybody, A+ in studies and life. On the other hand, she is quite careless. Her parents adore him, that made her a little her jeal...
110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...
44.4K 950 31
Season 5 of Let Life Surprise Before Ashton Knight was a loving partner and father, he was first and foremost a businessman. Which is why, when Asht...
27.7K 461 26
*cover done by @logina_s* The title is self-explanatory.