The Alpha's Mate (#JustWriteI...

By shyanne899

Dekota Daisy Blackrose is the Blue Moon pack punching bag ever since her parents death due to a rogue inciden... More

Chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
chapter 5
Chapter 6
chapter 8

Chapter 7

20.5K 612 81
By shyanne899

It hurts the most when the person who made you feel so special to yesterday makes you feel so unwanted today.

SEPTEMBER 6-

With summer break being just about done and school now in session, relief couldn't explain the way I feel right now. Going back to school reminds me how good it will be away from the pack for seven and half hours, five days a week, twenty-five weeks a year.

School was by far better than being at home. It gave me a valid reason to not have to do so much work, it was somewhere I could be myself and not be judge for it. Given the fact that I spent most my free time in the Home and Economics wing of the school.

I would figure that always making dinner for the pack would have me resent anything remotely concerning cooking, but I truly enjoyed it. It brings me piece just whipping up different spices, aphrodisiacs, herbs etc. to make the most exquisite concoctions. Oh, yea! its food porn for me...

"I wonder what is going through that pretty lil head of yours." I was brought out of my wondering state by familiar deep southern drawl, spinning around too quickly to see who it was I ended up knocking over a few of the spices.

Out of all of them it had to be the black pepper to spill out.

In a matter of seconds both me and my unfortunate guest got a dose of pepper in our air way and started to sneeze uncontrollably. My eyes were watering as I started to coughed out hard almost like I was trying to cough up my lungs. I watched as he was doing the same but in a much more charming way if that was even possible.

"I'm sorry about that." I managed to say a few minutes later leaning against the sink. Wiping the few stray tears from his eyes he flashes me a boyish smile, "it's ok. It could have literally happen to anyone that has your mannerism." My face sours at that, noticing his mistake he quickly rushes out "I mean for someone that doesn't seems to talk to people much, you have a tendency to use your surrounding to get your point across."

"Truly I am sorry about that you frightened me back there. Didn't anyone teach you that it was bad manners to sneak up on a person?" Scratching the back of his unruly head of ink black hair he looks away. "Force of habit where I am from, everyone is normally always alert which makes it hard for any one to 'sneak' up on us." He air quoted sneak part of his statement as he walked to where the broom was to have the mess cleaned up.

" No I got that!" I declared out loud stretching out to take the broom away from him, but he swatted my hands away lightly. "Must you always do everything on your own?" His piercing stormy grey eyes looked down at me trying to probably intimidate me. Which I would be lying if I didn't say I felt that way unwillingly due to my rank.

"Why don't you just leave this to me this time and probably next time I will let you clean up after our third encounter. Fair enough" He smiles as he disposed of broken bottle of pepper and its spilled contents. " Third encounter?" I asked puzzled by what he said, "when was our first if this one was not it?"

He touched his chest in hurt I would assume, "you forgot all about me already. I can't say I'm not hurt that you don't remember me." he leaned against the wall opposite from where I was, studying me for I don't know what.

"You seriously don't recognize me" Hair as black squid ink, eyes that traps you in it's stormy gazes, he had a boyish smile that in a way made him seemed mischievous. He had a hauntingly handsome face, he was 6'2ft almost as tall as Hayden. I shake my head to rid my self of the thought of my mate, he is no good if the hickeys all over my bosoms' weren't enough of a subtle claim.

"Well gosh I can't believe you forgot all about me so soon." He moved closer to me, I could feel my wolf stirring inside curious to know who he was.

I stared deeper at him as if it would make it any clearer who he was. Then with a ding of the oven toaster it suddenly became clearer...Pizza guy. He tapped his shoes against mine in that time as he looked down at me with that mischievous smirk.

"Your the one that delivered the pizza to my pac- I mean community." It was more of a statement than a question. "Nice to know you remember with physical contact" Before I had the chance to say anything else he pulled me back to the seating area of our classroom as the bell went off to signal the start of session.

Through out the day I didnt get to see Pizza guy much, who i have come to know him as Ares Clayton. For the entire duration of our home and economics class I could feel someone staring at me. First I thought it was a pack member but each time I surveyed my surroundings i came back to those stormy eyes. They had me blushing and my wolf wagging her tail.

It was out of the ordinary to me that she like him even though he wasn't our mate.

As the day came to an end I could feel trepidation building up inside of me as I saw three pack members waiting at the door. Donate, kaden and Adam three of our future enforcers. Just like any other school day we were all required to walk home in small packs to ensure everyone made it home safely. Surprisingly it included me as well, while I was treated poorly at home we still had a code to live by.

This was implemented after the last rogue incident a few years back, where two bodies were found behind the school yard leading to our pack house one mile away. It was a school coach and a senior year girl, they had their throats ripped out, limbs scattered across the area. It was on the news for days and talked about for quiet some while during pack meetings. The teacher was a human so he stood no chance against the rogue. A truly gruesome sight indeed.

"Your the last one that was left from our pack. Let's head out now" Adam said as he walked off with one glance towards me. There wasn't much said towards me during our trip back to the pack grounds. They excluded me from their conversation most time when we walked home and I learn not to feel affected.

Walking with my head down as a usual I didn't notice we stopped and I collided into kaden back. "Watch where your going Omega." He growled at me as I jumped backwards frighten to say anything incase he would try to hit me.

"Leave her be kaden, not because Becka is upset with you for flirty with that human girl you should take it out on the poor girl." Kaden hissed his teeth as Donate scolded him for his behavior towards me.

"So you're picking up for this mutt now, huh bro?" Kaden fired back as he made a move towards Dontae which he wasnt phased by seeing as he was one of our best warrior. "Must you be a jackass to everyone including your mate" Dontae stated as he implied about Becka. Kaden confidence seemed deflated after that as he continued to walk pass the pack gates with Adam and Dontae close behind.

As I stepped pass the gates a hand was placed in front of me blocking my entrance. Looking up I see the watch guard Ridden in my path, "Mr. Hayden has request to see you the minute you arrived home. He also says you are not to make any stops just go to the back of the pack house and he will meet you there." Ridden walked off before I could say anything further.

What did I do now ?

I did as I was told not stopping even in the kitchen to see if dinner was started seeing that it was my day to work with Agitha, another omega.

Once I was at the back of the house near the trees as instructed I waited for him. There was no sign of him as the seconds ticked by turning into 30 minutes, yet not even his scent. I wanted so bad to move but no telling what he would do to me if I did not follow what he stated.

I felt an explosive fire burning within me as I cradled myself into a fetus position. I open my mouth to scream but no words could be heard, my agony was silent. My body racked with the feeling of fire and ice. Nails digging deeper into the dirt as I try to cling onto my sense but I felt my legs going numb on me as I felt my body falling down to what I believe was the underworld.

I withered there for the next few minutes that no doubt could have been an hour. He could hurt me like this over and over again.

When I could finally pull myself together my once beige color pleated skirt and white school blouse was now covered in dirt. My hair was a knotted mess with twigs scatter in it. "Mate is unfaithful" was the only words my wolf spoke as she retreated to the back of my mind.

She was hurt and I couldn't do anything to help her. I wanted to reject him, I will reject him.

Five minutes later I could smell his scent of coffee with a hint of honey suckle, it made me feel relaxed. As he finally came into view I could also smell a potent smell of amazon rainforest with cucumber melon. I knew it was Bianca I smelt all over him and he couldn't have the decency to wash himself of her before coming to me.

He was cruel in all senses and I was sick to want him. "Why must you be so untidy each time I see you?" He cocked his head to the side raising an eyebrow. I didn't answer him as I struggled to get up, he was the reason for this.

I want to say I wasn't thinking straight as he shoved me back to the ground with bubbling anger. "Why must you make me so abusive towards you when all i try to do is ask you how you are?" He puts a hand in my face I push it away, he grabs my hair pulling me closer to him as he looks me in the face.

"Your hurting me again Hayden." I whimpered out as I pulled on his hand to let me go, he only tighten his grip. "If you didn't get me so upset maybe I wouldn't be hurting you in the first place. Do you think of that?" He pulls me up by my hair, as I continue to tug on his hand.

"I did as you instructed so why am i being hurt yet again by you." Finally able to move his hand out of my hair i stepped back from him trying not to make the sparks mislead me when we have skin contact. He stepped closer to me with a warning in his eyes saying if I move it will only be worst.

"Explain yourself." Was the only thing said.

"What do you mean explain myself? " confusion is what I felt in this moment.

Did I miss something or was I the one fucking someone else?

He must be out of his mind.

"Who was that guy you were talking to at school today looking like you were ready to have him fuck what was meant only for me ?" Eyes turn from blue to amber and then back to blue as I watched him fight for control with his wolf. He has never reacted this way ever but with me its always a constant thing.

"Answer me!!" He yelled out as I shrieked back further. I dont know what he was talking about I didn't talked to any guys today not one. "I didn't talk to any guy in such a manner. It was not me." My voice was shakey but I wasn't lying or dont believe I was.

Murdous growl was heard from him as he came closer to me causing me to trip over air. "Don't fucking lie to me Dakota. I saw you today before first period." He seethed down at me with amber eyes. I could feel the air leaving my lungs as it dawn on Ryder was in control.

I was scared for my life as usual with him. "I wasn't flirting with him, we were having a conversation after he frightened me." He closed his eyes. "I warned you not to fucking lie to me mate. Do you wish for me to find that badtard and rip his throat out in front of you and have you eat his remains." He looked serious no joke to his words.

"I came to your school today to drop of your lunch and check how you were doing and imagine my surprise..." he paused his ranting as he ran a hand through his unruly hair before looking back at me. "I found my whore of a mate entangled in another man's arm. I wanted so badly to tear him limb from limb but I didn't, I had business to attend to." He blow out a frustrated breath as he continued look down at me. Why I didn't scent him is a mystery. How did even know was my question, not like I was doing anything either way unlike him.

"I didn't flirt with him nor was I in his arms" I found my voice saying. He laughed with no humor, "so your calling me a liar now?" Blue eyes watched me intently.

"That is more than you can say as you reek of her sex and I laid in this dirt for what felt like hours as you found ecstacy in another wolf." I try to be strong but it hurts

No words were said to that he couldn't justify the truth. I tried to stand up on my own and without thinking i held onto him for support which he gracefully gave.

"I don't even know why the moon goddess did this to me...to make you mine. Then again I can't stop thinking about you every second of the day was this my punishment I kept asking" Hayden was holding me close by now and I am having a violent storm brewing in me as I smell her on him even more. Pushing away from him I try to brush myself clean of the scent to no use.

"Then reject me if you hate me so much or the very least allow me to reject you." I begged with my eyes.

Mistakes I get myself into all the time.

"That would make you happy to whore yourself to the next guy that smiles your way, huh. " he pulled me back into a hug which was getting way to tight and I felt like he was going to break me in half. "You can forget about that, you will forever be mine even after you have had my pups." He turned me around as his hands made circular movements around my belly.

"What about your precious Bianca." Distaste was evident in my words as I mention his chosen mate the one he wants so badly. "Why can't you make her your baby making machinery?" Just the thought sicken me but I would rather that than be with him this way.

"She has my heart yes, but there will be a time she finds her mate and I don't want to make her choose between me and him. Even though it will hurt me to let her go." How selfless of him to think that way. "So I am basically your insurance plan just incase she finds her mate..how sweet of you to think of that." I was bitter now nothing I wanted would be mine and he didn't care for me only for what I can give.

"I deserve better." Tears floaded my eyes as they ran down my cheeks. "I know that but for right now you are mine and nothing will change that."

I felt trapped and I wanted out I couldn't face this fate like this. "I Dekota Daisy Blackrose reject..." I was silenced with a hard bite to my neck as I blacked out.

Hayden POV

She will be mine no matter what it takes. I know I'm hurting her each time I'm with Bianca but I can't stop. I love her too but Bianca will also be first and that's just how my heart is.

"We are messed up in the head for this and somewhere down the line we will suffer for hurting her " Ryder has the same bond towards Bianca and tries to fight it for Daisy's sake but it can't be helped. I lift Dakota up bridal style as I took her up to her room to sleep. I was glad that everyone was in the dinning room so they didn't see me doing this.

Would I have even cared if they saw me with her?

No she was mine and I would protect her from even them. I didn't like that guy she was hanging out with and I will ensure she is watched through out school for the rest of the term. Just until I get back from school, I will be making it a point to know her every move. Once she graduate I will make sure she is off those pills and swelling with my seed deep within her so no one can claim her.

"You plan to ruin her then?" Ryder smiles in my mind.

"I wouldn't say ruin her I would say make her ours and only ours in every sense of the word if we don't mark her." I smile back at him as I pecked her lips one last time before leaving her to sleep.

************************************************************

What some twisted alpha I created. I am sorry for the wait it's been a minute and i truly want apologize to you all.

Hope you like it 😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.3K 329 23
Welcome Christian Black. Alpha of the most powerful pack in the world or should we dare to say universe? Red Moon Pack. Largest pack to have ever exi...
583K 13.6K 40
|HAS BEEN REWRITTEN| She was kind. He was heartless. She saw the good in everyone despite her past. He saw nothing but hatred for others because of...
1.4M 55.1K 42
Daniel Wood is the Alpha of the Bluewood pack. He has one goal in life and that is to never repeat his father's mistake. His father had given away hi...
317K 8.1K 33
I was looking at world through eyes so innocent they made me disgustingly blind, but thanks to you darling , i'm finally released from my innocent bi...