The Alpha's Mate (#JustWriteI...

By shyanne899

Dekota Daisy Blackrose is the Blue Moon pack punching bag ever since her parents death due to a rogue inciden... More

Chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
chapter 8

Chapter 4

22.6K 634 52
By shyanne899

Is sex dirty? Only when it is done right
-Woody Allen

Dekota POV

I was at war.

As small sparks of flames engulf me, where his hands touch. Wrapping his hands firmly around my neck, enough to restrict me from moving but not merely as much to choke me.

Small barely, noticeable traces of water begins to race down my body; it came from all directions, gathering between my legs. I felt lightheaded with my mind running rampant, causing me to loose all senses.

He ravished my lips like a starving dog being fed for the first time.

He was my fire in this moment and I was his opposite...ice.

Just as quickly as the kiss started it ended. I panted hard, while I tried to catch my breath. Slowly all logics started to flood my mind telling me this was wrong.

"We shouldn't have done this. This is not...right." I said as I moved away from him.

I didn't like the way he made me feel.

"What do you mean, this is not right?" He stepped closer to me as he spoke. I could see the fire in his eyes.

Even though it was wrong, a part of me wanted to play with it. "YOU CAN'T BE MY MATE!" I found myself yelling at him.

With the noise outside, it came out like a whisper.

Hayden cocked his head to the side looking at me as if I was crazy. "You- Hayden Moon- will be the death of me." I pointed between us with my hands.

I shivered as the thought only sickens me more. I can't imagine him as my mate.

No! It can't be

My mind yells at me; I looked him in the eyes and see how my words affected him.

"And why not??" He forced me into the attic window as his grips tightens around my arms. Few minutes ago they were wrapped around me in a sensual manner.

My mind barfed at the thought. I tried to fight out of his embrace, but he was much stronger than me.

I only knew pain because of this man in front of me and now...

Now your saying, he is mine and I am...his.

I will not accept this.

Moon Goddess! Selene! Mother! My Moon! My Luna, why me? Why me?

I screamed in outer turmoil within myself. I didn't know I was crying until he wiped my stray tears away.

"Answer me, please." He pleaded with me as he stared into my eyes.

"What do you want me to say or do?" I fired back feeling this unexplainable anger in me for him.

"You want me to say that I love you?" Tears started to build up in me. "You want me to throw myself at you? Forgetting that you tortured me for so long, I can't even remember a time I was happy." The well was about to over flow.

"Its dif-"

"Different how!!" I screamed cutting him off. I could remember all the nights he would tie me up and do just about anything he wanted with me.

"You are my mate." Hayden was no longer here as I felt his grips around me loosen.

"So what does that say?" I looked him back in the eyes so I can see his reaction.

"It says, that you will be mine and only mine from this day to our last. That is what it says." He came closer to me but I moved away. I heard him blow out a breath.

"I will be yours." I taste the words in my mouth, they were sweet but in the end it left a bitter taste.

"Tell me..." I walked passed him as I went to stand in front of the other window, watching the party guests having a blast. "Let's say we are what you claim us to be...mates." I Turned to him just in time to see his chest puff out with pride.

"Which we are." He sent me a devilish smile. My eyes rolled on queue.

"If we are." Emphasis on the "if" as I treaded lightly with this matter. "Will you belong to me, like I belong to you?" I held his gaze as I waited for his response.

It never came though. Dead silence was my answer.

I laughed. Why should I have expected anything from him. To think, I was something to him even if we're mates.

I wanted hope but I got uncertainty. This can't be it for me, was my only thought as I walked away from the window.

"You don't seem happy." I heard the change in tone again as he spoke- for a second I thought someone was with us.

I noticed Hayden's wolf was no longer in Hayden's shadow. His once blue eyes have changed to amber and his teeth were razor sharp now.

"Its because I'm... not." I took a deep breath and faced him. "I wanted someone to save me from you; not to be trapped by you." Tears began to build up again deep within me.

Harsh shivers began to rattle my body as he growled out. The music couldn't even drown his growl out, high as it is it had no affect it in any way.

In one stride he was infront of me. "My word is final!! You're my mate and you will accept that fact." He grabbed me by my waist pulling me firmly against his stiff bulge.

"What-what are you doing? I'm not ready for that after what you did to me." I felt scared in this moment as I tried to get out of his hold.

I wasn't sure nor want to know what he would do to me...mate or not.

His wolf, Ryder as the beast it prefers to be known as was a ticking time boom.

Ryder was dangerous in this moment.

I'm an omega, he is an Alpha.

An unstable one at that. I couldn't allow him to consume what little I had left in me, so I bolted the moment I broke free of his embrace.

I fled my room without thinking about the consequences of my action. All I could think of was getting away from him.

I took the steps two at a time as I tried to get from the attic. The sound of things crashing in my wake was evident as he chased after me. I almost tripped when making a bend around the living room, which if I had stayed a millisecond later he would have caught me.

A different burst of energy surge through me as I made it pass the fourier of the house. I reached to open the door but I was tackled to the ground.

"Why must you make this difficult?" He snarls at me as he hoisted me up by my hair. "I wanted to treat you as my mate. However, I guess that I was too nice." His hands gripped my neck as he began to smell the spot where my mate's mark should go.

I felt a weird accelerating pleasure, when his warm tongue danced up my neck. My inside tingled from the anticipation, that I almost lost myself in him.

"Don't you see how much I affect you right now?" Dragging his hands lazily down my neck as he groped my breast.

"The only thing I see or feel is harassed...by you." I lied through my teeth.

What good would it be if he know how i felt about him?

He snarls at my response.

"You will be mine. Whether you like it or not." He released me at once stepping away from me. For a brief moment, I thought he would just drop the matter and continue on with his party.

The reality of it was that he only let me go, because of the party guests stepping inside for some more food.

Within seconds of their depature, Hayden or Ryder tossed me over his shoulder. It was like I was a ragged doll to him as he whisked me up to his room.

Not moment after my feet hit the ground; he trapped me between him and the door.

His lips were everywhere on me. I didn't know what it is or why when Hayden touched me I felt like this was right.

Part of me said that this is how it should be. However, a next part of me- the rational part- kept screaming at me to stop.

I wanted to continue this good feeling but it was not right. We weren't right together, "Sir please stop!" I moaned out.

"Why?" His sucked my right nipple in his mouth. "Your enjoying this..." with a flick of his tongue and a hard suck, my nipple began to ache in want.

I have never felt this side of Hayden before; he was gentle with me as if he didn't want to hurt me. If I didn't know what he was capable of before, I would relish in this feeling.

The problem is... I know what he is capable of.

Lost in thoughts I didn't even know I was naked, until I heard the unmistakable sound of fabric being ripped.

I felt the fear creep into me as I watched him shred the last piece of protection I had. In his eyes I could see Hayden fighting to gain controll, but he's slipping away along with his will.

His eyes changed from blue to amber then amber to blue again. It was a struggle between man and beast, I could tell who was winning

Small bites and kisses trailed down from my nipples down to my mid torso.

I watch with fear as amber eyes stared back at me for the last time as he closed his eyes. I didn't dare blink not trusting what the beast had in mind as he reached my belly button. With a wicked smile he continue to bite and kiss me until his nose was pressed up against my core.

"Please dont." I tried to reason with him but it was no use.

He likes it when you begged him, it turned him on.

Disgusting! What was more disgusting was that it turned me on as well.

I squeeze my leg shut as if it would shut out my sick thoughts. It only fueled him more as he pried my legs apart.

Burying his head further into my core he began to breath in my scent and when he exhale, he took the chance to stick his wet tongue as far as he could in me.

I bit my lips trying not to moan. However I crumbled into a hot mess as he started to suck me after the tongue fuck me.

Fuck!!! It was good.

Stop it! I screamed to myself.

"No matter what happens you will always be mine" he kissed my pearl as he stared back at me.

I could see his eyes where blue instead of amber. Ryder was no longer in control. Hayden took advantage of my shock and continued to tongue fuck me. In seconds I exploded all over his tongue.

My panting filled the lust charged air around us as I gathered my sense.

"Go on... tell me you will never be mine." He said between my legs.

Each word he spoke to me I felt electricity surge through my body.

I couldn't allow him to continue further or I will never leave this hell hole of a life. With gritted teeth I breathe with rage fuelling me,"I will never be... be...Oh my gosh..."

He licked at my core with his mouth again as he began suck even hard than I can imagine on my pearl.

I was ready to unravel at the seams so much I moaned when he blew gently on my delicate pearl.

I was about to cum but he pulled away from me. I whined from the lost of contact, only to have something hard penetrating me.

Still running on wired emotions, my mind and my body were both craving the same desire...him.

I want to give into him and I did just that.

I moaned out as my body began to thrashed from the intensity of him slowly entering me.

I stared into his icy blue eyes as he slided deeper into me until I couldn't take no more.

I tried to move away from him or to let him know that he was hurting me. However, Hayden wouldn't move he continued to force his way deeper inside me.

Tears unintentionally begin to gather in my eyes as he kiss my neck, my cheeks and my head before landing a kiss on my lips. When he finally looked into my eyes he saw what he was doing to me.

"Shit! Baby I didn't mean to hurt you that much, love." He stop moving as he kissed my lips.

His kisses had a hold on me so much that I felt bewitched as he deepened the kiss.

"Tonight, I wanna spend every moment
making love to you." He said as he broke the kiss between us. "I wanna hold you close to me and feel your heart beat next to mines as we kiss in full bliss." He kiss me again as he slow pushed into my soaking core deeper.

"I wanted to lay you down upon the bed of rose petals by the candle light, take my time exploring and teasing every inch of your body " His cock had reached its limit as I felt his pelvic against mine and his balls slapped against my butt cheeks.

Lifting my right leg to wrap around him, he adjusted himself so he was now closer to me. I felt my breath caught in my throat when he did that, he took that time to squeeze my breast with his free hand and started sucking on my neck.

"I'm going to make you mines tonight and every time you touch yourself you only think of me." He whispered as he lightly bit my ear.

"I will please you from head to toe with feathery loving kisses and little nibbles up and down your delicious flesh, leaving no spot untouched as you arch your back, melting and moaning with pleasure."

He slowly pulled out of me only to thrust into my pussy hard, I screamed at first not adjusting in time to this pain.

My screams fueled him on further as he continued to fuck me hard. "Shh!! We can't make too much noise our we will alert everyone downstairs." He covered my lips with his once occupied hand.

I didn't noticed after he spoke, the music ftom the party was no longer blasting.

They were making an announcement about some car that was parked in an unauthorized spot.

"I'm not ready to share you with the pack." He removed his hands from my mouth as the music started to blast again.

"I want you to be my dirty little secret for the night." Like that we fell in a rhythm at this point so much that my hips knew the beat by heart as I met him half thrust.

I want to please him. Something in me needed to please him.

"Are you ok with being my dirty little secret for the night?" He didn't let up on his thrusting as we stared into each other's eyes. I shaked my head in approval.

He was mine and I was his.

With bright amber eyes now looking at me, I felt the surge of power washed over me in tendrils. "Tonight, I intend on making you scream in falsetto until you release
and leave puddles of your orgasmic juices all over the sheets." Ryder spoke with a wicked smile painted over his face.

"I want you to straddle my face and ride on it as I partake in that succulent center." I was close to my third orgasm so much that I thought I was going to pee. I pushed on his chest so he would move but he didn't budge.

"Please! I gotta pee, Ryder. Please move." I begged him.

"Not till I'm finished with you love. So if you must pee, I suggest you better hold it." He pulled me up from the door as brought me to the bed as he sat down with me straddling him.

"Ride me baby girl." I bounced on his cock as he request, stopping every now and then only to grind on him. The sensation of wanting to pee was still there but i ignored it as I kept going faster.

All the while he stood there admiring me. Any second now I was about to cum, I felt his dick twitched. Before I knew it he pulled me off of him.

My hair was more than a hot mess now from the sweat we worked up, he smiled touching my hair. " I had to take over before he released into you. I'm not ready to call it a night." Hayden's icy blue eyes bore into me as he flashed his signature smile.

Slowly my mind began to clear the longer I stayed away from Hayden. He got up noticing the change of my body language and walked over to me.

Before I could move he had me pinned on the floor. "Let's finish what we started now." He kissed me as he entered me again raising my left leg.

Each thrust felt deeper as he kissed on my shoulder. He was very good at this I thought.

Then the ugliest thing popped into my mind turning it soar.

Who else got to be fucked like this by him?

A murderous feeling gripped me at just the thought of someone else fucking him. I want him to be mine and only mine.

He was rougher with me as he pulled out leaving the tip of his cock in me. "I will only belong to you my dear mate." He spoke to me through the mind link.

I was caught off guard as he thrust into me hard. I felt incredible pleasure/pain that had my legs quivering.

"Don't give up on me just yet love, I haven't even began to make love to you or fuck you." He kissed and bit my lips gently and he kept the same fast pace as he thrust in and out of me hard.

"I'm going to fuck you until you see stars, I promise you." Hayden dragged his hand to my breast groping it, while his next hand was on my waist keeping me in placed on the ground.

"I'm about to cum." I yelped as I sunk my nails in his back. Hayden went even faster after hearing that if it was even possible.

Just like that I exploded all around his cock, feeling my juice seep out as he thrusted a few more times before releasing deep within me. He pulled his cock out of me slowly as something warm ran down my legs from my core.

Sleep gradually came to me as I faintly register that I was being lift off the ground.

Curling my self into him, I'm in outer bliss at this male wolf that my life will forever be attach too.

Yawning as he placed me on his bed I couldn't help but relish in how soft the mattress is beneath me.

My eyes lazy danced around his room finally taking in my surrounding as Hayden went to his ensuite bathroom. For the first I allowed myself to relax in his room, not worrying what he will do to me if I was caught.

The ebony oak wood furniture he had in his room was great complimentary to the dark emerald green his room was painted in. You could tell what type of person someone is by the look of their private quarters or in our case their den.

His bed was the only contradiction to his personality. When everything in the room screamed cold and wicked down to the black carpeted floors of his bedroom. His bed was warm, soft and welcoming to point that I felt safe lying on it.

I looked in fascination as I took in with my eyes the black silky material that engulfed his bed. Running my fingers over the fine golden embroidery of what looks to be a dying rose design in the sheet.

"I picked out this sheet especially for my mate." He smiles looking down at the sheet.

"To no surprise and my great pleasure its you, Dakota."

I was startled by his voice. I wasn't aware that the door to the bathroom was opened, much less take into accountability that he was now laying beside me.

"When will you announce us to the pack?" I found myself asking out loud without even meaning to.

"As soon as Bianca finds her mate. Maybe then I will consider telling the pack." Crawling on the bed beside me he lay on his side watching my every move. It unnerved me so much I shifted under his gaze. Does he even care for me ?

He stated in disinterest, all while not caring how it would affect my feelings.

"I guess it should be that simple then for you; seeing that you're the new Alpha and your word in the pack is law." I hopped off the bed not caring if I was naked, he has already seen everything.

"Where are you going, Dakota?" Hayden said annoyed as he leaned back on the headboard with his hands folded behind his head.

I heard the ebony oak wood bellowed from the pressure he placed on it.

"Why do you care about me?" I asked looking for my clothes.

Giving up after looking around the room, I sighed and dragged for the shirt he took off before turning to him.

His ugly beautiful face was set in a frown as he watched me button the shirt. "I'm going to ask you again. Where are you going Dakota?"

He used his Alpha's voice on me forcing me to submit to him.

This bastard is fucking with me through his rank.

He had all the control over me now, because I was still am omega and him an Alpha.

Even though we're mates, he has not claim me as his equal.

So I'm without a doubt vulnerable to him.

"I'm needed outside to serve the guest for the party." He looked at me dumbfounded before he cursed reaching for his phone from out of the night stand.

Just like that I headed to the door. " I didn't say you could leave." He climbed off the bed, pulling me from behind into his embrace.

I pushed against his chest as I struggled to get free. "Well I'm finish with you!" I yelled into his chest.

"You want to spare that female's feelings, over mine as if mines mean nothing to you." I willed myself not to cry over such foolish thoughts.

How could I not though?

I was never first to anyone; so why did I feel I would be first to my own mate?

Instead of comforting me, he rubbed my back then nugged me away from him.

"Dakota" he called my name but I didn't look at him. He then grabbed my hair from behind pulling on it so hard I yelped.

"Dakota! Listen to me." He said as I faced him. "Don't ever believe I don't love you, because I do." He kissed my forehead not letting up on my hair.

I whimpered in response as he turned us around pushing me towards the bed. Climbing on top of me as my back hit the bed, he kissed me like his life depended on it.

As he broke the kiss he looked at me with mixed feelings. "I love you for the simple fact that you're my mate... but I love Bianca because she is my everything." He laid beside me after saying that.

My heart was breaking in two pieces.

Silent tears poured out of my eyes like a river. Something in me couldn't bare the thought of him leaving me. I turned away from him broken beyond repair, hoping this was some sick joke.

For what felt like hours I laid there in my turmoil as I tried to process this in my head.

All I wanted to do was break all his shit and call up his mother to tell her she raised a bitch.

The bed dipped as he spooned me from behind, I wanted to push him away from me but I didn't have the energy. I laid there with him and no words were spoken between us.

What was there to even say?

That I want him to choose me over her.

If I have to tell him that, then I don't want him.

"I want you to know that I will do right by you at all times as my mate" he hugged me closer to him as he spoke. "However, I will not love you as I love her."

Rage consumed me in an instant that I didn't think before acting. A deafening sound was heard throught the room as my hand stung from the impact.

Hayden held his cheek as I breath out with steam of anger as I looked down at him.

"You should have leave me be then, if you had no intentions of loving me." I shouted at him not care what he would do to me for hitting him.

He might be my Alpha but I will never respect him.

"You want to love her go ahead you asshole." I shoved his chest but he didn't bulge. "I hope she makes you happy in the end for you to hurt me in this way." I ran to the door flinging it open but I was knocked down by someone.

Looking up I saw Alpha Jason staring down at me in an unemotional look. He was dressed in a full black dress shirt with a pocket on his right side of his shirt showing the poisonous sign. He had on a black close fitted dress pants that did nothing to hide the bulge between his legs.

I moved back from him only to bump against Hayden's leg.

"Everyone is waiting for the birthday boy to make his grand appearance seeing that it will soon be 12 o'clock." Jason said ignoring my presence as he spoke to a half naked Hayden, the latter smirking at my reddening cheeks as I tried to cover myself.

Checking the clock in the corridor Hayden chuckled at Jason, " It's only 10:30 p.m. I got a lot of time before I'm needed at the party." He rubbed the back of his head.

Jason looks down at me for a second, before turning to Hayden with a pointed look.

"Just hurry up and greet your guests before Bianca comes looking for you." Jason turned his back to us as he took his departure.

"We wouldn't want a birthday party turning into a funeral." He mutters as he walks away without saying anything further, leaving me to deal with the devil.

Hayden grabbed me by the arm and dragged me into his room. Once the door was shut he pushed me on the bed. Raising his hand I flinch thinking he was about to hit me, instead he bound my hands to the headboard with two pairs of hand cuffs that wasn't there before. He then ripped the shirt from my body exposing my breast.

He cupped my breast in both his hands as he widen my legs with his. Once he was settled between my legs. He sucked one of my nipple into his mouth as he pinched the other one with his right hand.

I moaned out against my better judgement, he released my nipple with a pop as he smiled down at me.

"I love how you sound when I take advantage of you." He brought his right hand from my nipple to rest it at my core.

"Hayden stop this now." I begged him knowing what he is about to do again. He took it as his invitation to continue as he plunge his fingers in me. I cried out from the welcomed invasion of his fingers.

"You're too dry for me to take you right away." He thrust his fingers in and out of me before pulling it out and spitting on his finger. He then thrust them into me again going faster.

"You should really work on keeping yourself wet, it might help you win me over more." He mused to himself as I moaned out from cumming all over his fingers.

"That's my little minx, give into me and stop this petty little things you call your feelings." He pulled his finger out of me sucking my juice clean from his fingers.

"I dont want to feel this way about you when you don't love me, the way that I want you too." I cried remember what he said earlier.

"You really shouldn't feel that way you know." He raised my chin with his left hand leaning on his right hand for support now. "You will be my mate. Isn't that what you want? " He rubbed the head of his cock as he spoke.

"What good would it be if I'm your mate when you still dont love me?" I tried to cover my breast from him the best I could but failed because of my cuffs. He climbed back onto the bed resuming his position between my legs.

"You will bare and nurture my heir, until the time has come for him to take over this pack." He kissed my belly button down to my core and then stopped when I squeezed my leg with his head between it.

He coughed as the air was knocked out him by the force I used. I wanted him to feel a fraction of what I felt for what he was doing to me.

"I will not bare no pup for you to mistreat for your bitch to feel good." I sneared at him as I tried to turn away from him.

"That's no longer your choice to make, where it concerns the future of my pack." I didn't even have to look into his eyes to know that I was now dealing with Ryder and not Hayden. He flipped me on to my stomach as he forced me into a kneeling position.

He thrusted his cock into me fucking me with no remorse. I squirmed but he held my hip in place as he continued to pound deeper and harder into me. He didn't stop when I cried out in pain, nor when I cummed not once or twice but four times. He only stop when he release himself deep within me.

I felt like I was about to faint soon after he pulled out of me.

He raised an eyebrow at me in a pointed looked as if I wasn't allowed to question him.

Moving a strand of my hair out of my face in the process he kissed my forehead as he chuckled softly.

I looked at him as he kissed my cheeks and then in a blink of an eye, his hand was wrapped around my throat tight.

"Lets get this clear my sweet little minx." He whispered in my ears as he licked the side of my face. I struggled to breath in but he didn't release his tight hold on me.

"I own you. Not the other way around. No one can save you not even Jason." He looked into my eyes so I could see his unspoken fury burning deep within him. Squeezing my throat harder, "do you understand me, Dakota?" I gasped out as I try to say something, but it was effortless.

Getting the point he released my throat as he rolled out of the bed.

I coughed and weased trying to rid myself of the throbbing pain in my throat. I felt tears gather in my eyes yet again as it dawn on me how stupid I was to give into him.

I watched as he quickly showered and dressed himself up in an exquisite three piece silver suit. After getting ready he unbound me from the headboard handing me the shirt he so carelessly ripped off me.

"I'm finish with you for the night, go wash off and get to bed immediately." He kissed my head then shoved me out his room as he locked the door heading down stairs to be with everyone else.

I was left to my thoughts as I did as he said, all the while crying myself to sleep.

I did the one thing that I promised myself I wouldn't do; I gave myself willingly to him and now I will suffer for it.

As my head hit the worn out pillows, I was out like a lamp.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Life is bittersweet. Wouldn't you so, my Dark Roses ?

😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

582K 13.6K 40
|HAS BEEN REWRITTEN| She was kind. He was heartless. She saw the good in everyone despite her past. He saw nothing but hatred for others because of...
1.1K 3 31
I made my escape from my childhood home... Away from my family.... Away from the old version of me. I make a commitment to myself in my head that I w...
1.4M 55.1K 42
Daniel Wood is the Alpha of the Bluewood pack. He has one goal in life and that is to never repeat his father's mistake. His father had given away hi...