Saving Niall

By MakeupMaddie

When Aria brings her best friend, Amelia to a One Direction concert, they witness Niall getting bullied by a... More

Chapter One-Meeting Him
Chapter Two-At Nandos
Chapter Three-Happy To What Feeling
Chapter Four-Too Quick
Chapter Five-Drama On Wheels
Chapter Six-Please Don't
Chapter Seven-Make It All Right
Chapter Eight-Kiss...Kiss...Kiss...
Chapter Nine-Focus
Chapter Ten-Hot Awkardness
Chapter Eleven-Climb the Challenge
Chapter Twelve-Argument
Chapter Thirteen-Cutie
Chapter Fourteen-Miracle
Chapter Fifteen-Ribs
Chapter Sixteen-Can't Believe It
Chapter Seventeen-He Is
Chapter Eighteen-Dance
Chapter Nineteen-Secrets
Chapter Twenty-Screaming Memories
Chapter TwentyOne-Angry
Chapter TwentyTwo-Real Date
Chapter TwentyThree-Amazement and Embarrassment
Chapter TwentyFour-Lost
Chapter TwentyFive-Thank You and I Love You
Chapter TwentySix-Questions
Chapter TwentySeven-Approval
Chapter TwentyEight- Maroon Five Concert
Chapter TwentyNine-Reaction
Chapter Thirty-Stupid Hoe
ThirtyOne-Driving Lessons
Chapter ThirtyTwo-Fine
Chapter ThirtyThree-Vacation With Niall's Family
Chapter ThirtyFour-Arrival
Chapter ThirtyFive-Angry Mum
Chapter ThirtySix-Unexpected Friend
Chapter ThirtySeven-Big Mama Alert
Chapter ThirtyEight-The Lonely Man
Chapter ThirtyNine-He Hi Ho Off to Ireland I Go
Chapter Forty-Almost To It
Chapter FortyOne-Wedding Day
Chapter FortyTwo-I Do's
Chapter FortyThree-The Speech
Chapter FortyFour-Love All Night
Chapter FortyFive- Touring Paris
Chapter Forty Seven - Impossible
Chapter Forty Eight-Something Strange

Chapter Forty Six - Home Life

7.9K 271 70
By MakeupMaddie

After our honeymoon passed by and we headed back to Ireland to visit Niall's family one more time, something absolutely extraordinary happened...

We were sitting quietly at mother Horan's dinner table, eating Roasted ham and glazed carrots. Looks came around the table as everyone was eating. Chris, Maura's second husband, was smirking across the table at Greg and Denise, as they returned the smile back, I put my silverware down. 

"Okay, what's going on?" I grinned, leaning back in my chair. 

Everything went quiet for a moment. The looks that were shared around the table looked worried. 

"Niall, Aria, we want to discuss something with you two." Maura explained, wiping the corners of her mouth with her napkin. I grabbed Nialls hand from under the table and squeezed it tightly. 

"We know Niall is extremely busy with his world tour coming up and everything, but we want you two to move down here to Ireland. It's just that Chris and I are feeling lonely since our kids are all grown up and making new families." She confessed, sighing loudly at the end. 

I smiled and looked over at Niall. His lips were parted in thought. Looking into his crystal blue eyes, I rubbed his upper arm up and down. "Niall, Aria, what do you think?" Maura interjected, hope in her eyes. He snapped out of though and looked over at her. 

"Ehh," He nervously began while looking back at me. 

"Ehh, can we like sleep on it?" He asked, making his voice one note higher. 

His mother looked at him smiling and nodding. The tension between the table finally lifted. 

As we laid in bed that night, looking at the ceiling, silence broke with sweet kisses upon my neck. Softly holding Niall's head, I began to laugh, forcing him away. "Niall what is getting into you? You're turning into a sex god or something." I teased, pulling the covers to my chin. I turned to face my husband, a small smile was printed onto his face. 

"What?" I asked. 

There was no reply. Instead, he pulled me on top of him. 

"Lets have kids." He announced, softly holding my wrists. 

"Huh?" I turned my head in confusion. 

"Yeah, a shower of Irish c-" He began, I cut him off with a finger to his lip, knowing what he was going to say. 

"I was going to say children, princess." He said, over my finger. 

I laughed, softly kissing his lips. As he lurred me into his trance, I broke away. "Niall, we need to talk about moving to Ireland." I reminded him and myself. His expression turned from pleasurable to whiny. 

"But I thought you wanted some, Aria." He pouted. 

"Okay, the sooner we sort this all out, we can do whatever. Sounds good?" I explained, running my thumb on his rosy red cheek. Niall's eyes light up, and he got completely focused. 

"I'm okay with moving to Ireland, it's absolutely beautiful and the food is delicious." I stated. Niall sat up, with me still on top of him. "Well, I miss my ma and Greg, so it's fine with me." He confess. To be honest, I knew Niall was a mother's boy and it was adorable. It was final, we were moving to Ireland. 

"Okay, case closed." Niall beamed, pulling me under the covers. 

I

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.6K 340 39
Alex isn't your typical nerd. Yes she gets bullied and beaten. But it's all about to change when she becomes friends with Liam Payne, Niall Horan, Za...
262K 4.7K 39
Melanie was a fan of One Direction, but she never knew how close she would get to a certain Harry Styles. After her friend gave Harry a slip of paper...
28.6K 382 29
The boys of One Direction are on tour. They meet various beautiful fans and see new wonderful cities. But, its not all fun and games. Zayn meets an o...
24.9K 445 7
I believe in lots of things. I believe in not having...it...til you're married. I don't like cussing. Even though tons of people cuss at me, I change...