Dr. August. [TMAD series.]

Bhettiboop द्वारा

"Being a sex therapist ain't all it's cracked up to be. Business is business." - Dr. August. अधिक

"Virgin Mary."
"Control."
"Tickle Me."
"Like my Husband."
"Dr."
"Against my Will."
"Strip."
"Fruitista."
"I'll be your doctor."
"15."
"Numra."
"Let's get nasty."
"25."
"Battered."
"Plus Sized."
"Poolside."
"Good times."
"..."
"Speechless."
"Catching Up."
"Far Out."
"Old Times."
"Crossroads."
"Back at the office."
"Sex Ed."
"The Naughty Side."
"Kidnapped."
"Rising High."
"Damn..."
"?"
"Temptation......"
"Wife Swap."
"3."
"For the better."
"I've been thinking..."
"First."
"Ugly Trait."
"Daughter."
"Big Step."
"....walk away."
"Mother of God."
"Sin."
"Bar Mitzvah."
"Delivery."
"Jayla."
"Numra." [Part 2.]
"Commander in chief."
"Positive."
"Sleep with me."
"I Fucking Love it."
"Bombshell."
"Spit it out!"
"On her plate..."
"Bond."
"....testify."
"Toll on your Body."
"1st testiment."
"2nd testiment."
"3rd testiment."
"4th testament."
"Naughty Girl."
"Who's there?"
"Ratted Out."
"Blood over Water."
"Moving on..."
"Domino Effect."
"Jury."
"Shit..."
"Matter of Time."
"Beyond Stressed."
"Hold On!"
Turntables. [Part 2.]
"It doesn't get any easier..."
"Fly Away."
"All is well." **FINALE**
Epilogue.
ATTENTION!

"Turntables." [Part 1.]

53.6K 1K 470
Bhettiboop द्वारा

As the doctor walked back inside of the dark room, Numra lifted up and grabbed her shoulder, facing the computer screen.

"Look look!" Numra cheesed as she pointed to the screen. "It's moving! The babies moving!"

The doctor glanced at the screen, watching the babies small nub twitch back and forth. She put on a soft smile and glanced at Numra, watching her face glow while she covered her mouth. That was the best signal that a mother could see. The doctor glanced at the screen a little longer, then glanced back at Numra.

"Well now these instructions can go in the trash." The doctor smiled as he threw the miscarriage papers into the trash. "I'm gonna run more test through to see how the baby is doing again, okay?"

"Yes ma'am." Numra smiled. "Thank you!"

"So what are you gonna tell your husband?" The doctor smiled as she cut off the computer.

Numra sat still for a while, then glanced back at the doctor.

"I'm not even going to tell him." Numra smiled. "I'm going to leave it as a suprise."

After examination, Numra took a taxi cab back home. When she got there, she acted like she didn't recieve any good news. Dr. August and Christina did everything they could to comfort her.

But little did they know, they had a little sibling on their hands.

The next day was a Saturday, so both Numra and Christina didn't have to leave. Dr. August on the other hand, still had to work. While everything seemed that it was going entirely too smooth, Roberto and Frank were still at large. While Roberto relaxed at his hotel, he was really thinking about Jayla and how Numra could've been in her position. He called Frank and listened to his phone ring to tell him the news.

"Do you have her?" Frank said in Persian, quickly answering the phone.

"No." Roberto sighed.

"Well, what's going on?" Frank asked in a confused tone. "I thought that you said that you were going to pick her up days ago?"

"Actually, the drug dealers on Chresanto's case grabbed the wrong woman." Roberto said in a shaky tone, rubbing his eyes in frustration. "You should've seen what they done to her...."

"And?" Frank barked. "What does that matter?"

"I'm saying that they meant to pick up Numra, but they didn't!" Roberto barked back. "They tied this woman down to a damn bed and left her there without feeding or clothing her! That could've been Numra in that bed! Not to mention that she's 2 months pregnant-"

"I don't give a rats ass! I want my daughter here and I want her now!" Frank shouted. "She needs to learn her damn lesson on breaking every rule in our religion book!"

Roberto froze. He couldn't believe the words that was coming out of his mouth.

"I cannot believe that i'm just now realizing how much of a horrendous father you are." Roberto said, shaking his head. "I'm going to go help that girl after this business meeting, then i'm going back to Iraq by myself. If you want Numra, YOU go find her."

Roberto hung the phone up and prepared to go to a business meeting in the US that was linked to Iraq. Meanwhile, Dr. August was at his job, pleasuring another unsatisfied woman. As he moved the dildo in and out of her, the phone to his business rang. He carefully placed the dildo down in between her legs and answered it, not expecting the call that he got.

"Hello?" Dr. August answered.

"Hi i'm Selvester, one of the managers at the Comerica Bank company, and Jayla listed you as one of the first people to call on her emergency card." The man on the other line said. "Would you happen to know why she's missed 2 days of work without calling in? We have nobody to fill her spot."

"What do you mean?" Dr. August asked in a confused tone. "You mean, she hasn't called in for 2 days?"

"No and she also hasn't called into work to tell us that she was going to be absent." Selvester sighed. "Did you have any idea on why she's doing that?"

Dr. August froze. That was nothing like Jayla, and he hadn't talked to her since they read the jury results 3 days ago. He scrunched his eyebrows, then decided to speak again.

"I'm gonna call you back in a second." Dr. August said. "I'm gonna try to get in touch with her."

As Dr. August hung up the phone, his client lifted up and glanced at him, watching him frantically dial Jayla's number. But when he called, it didn't even ring. It went straight to voicemail.

"Hey, you've reached Jay. Leave a message!" Dr. August heard Jayla say on her voicemail.

Dr. August called hung up and called her again, only to hear the same thing.

"Hey, you've reached Jay. Leave a message!"

Dr. August lunged out of his seat and grabbed his bags and told his client that she could come back in the next day and helped her put back on her clothes so that he could leave and start looking for Jayla. After his client left, he watched her drive off and also watched her car fade away into the California strip. He took a deep breath and placed a sign onto his building, then started to drive around for her.

He was closing down his office to start a newer and better life for Christina. The days to Dr. August's office, was numbered.

The first stop on Dr. August's list was Jayla's apartment. When he unlocked the door with the key that she gave to him, he walked inside and didn't see anything out of the ordinary. As he went into her room, he seen her outfits laid out onto her bed, indicating that she was getting ready to go to work. He took a look around the apartment once more, but realized that Jayla wasn't there. He stepped out of her apartment, got inside of his car, then started to search for her some more.

But for some reason, he couldn't find her. He even went to all of her friends houses, and she was nowhere to be found. He searched for her so long that the California skies turned orange, then turned to pitch black. He'd been looking for her for hours. Just when he was about to call it quits, he drove past Jayla's job and seen something that caught him off guard.

Jayla's car.

As Dr. August froze and hit the brakes in the middle of the half empty street, the car behind him blew his horn as loud as he could before driving past him and speeding off. Afterwards, Dr. August hit a hard U-turn and pulled into the parking lot of the bank. When he stepped out and looked at her car, once again, he seen nothing out of the ordinary. Then, he heard something vibrating. Jayla's phone.

He leaned down and picked it up, noticing that it'd been sitting in the dirty parking lot for a while. When he glanced at her call log, she had missed calls from 75% of the contacts in her phone. When he glanced at the last dialed number, it was his own. The last call she made was 2 days ago. Dr. August scrunched his eyebrows and wondered how Jayla could be gone, but her car and phone could be out in the parking lot.

And with that, he knew that she never made it into her job that day. The first thing that popped into his mind, was the gang members that were inside of the courtroom that one day. Dr. August had to think long and hard on who might've done this. He could automatically pin it on Frank, but he was behind bars.

The closest gang member that could've done it, was a man named Ju.

Ju was dark skinned and had fairly large lips, just like the man that took Jayla from the parking lot. In the courtroom, the prosecutor shared where he lives and where his drug house was. Since he was the second one in charge, Dr. August decided to make his way over there. But beforehand, he knew that he go grab his gun. He knew just how dangerous Fredrick's friends where.

Dr. August raced home and pulled into the driveway, barging into the house. In the process, he accidentally bumped into Numra as she stumbled off to the side with a fancy black dress on.

"Well well well. Someone's eager to get home." Numra scoffed as she glanced at him.

"Sorry." Dr. August panted as he paced into his room for his gun.

"I need you to watch Christina tonight!" Numra shouted as she stood by the door. "I'm going to a late night field trip to a historic mueseum!"

"W-what?" Dr. August said as he stepped back out. "I can't....I have to-"

"It's only for tonight, Chresanto." Numra groaned as she stared at him. "Come on."

Dr. August groaned and dropped his shoulders, then put a fake smile onto his face.

"I guess." Dr. August cheesed.

"Thank you!" Numra smiled as she kissed him and Christina. "Chrissy, i'll be back later on!"

"Alright mom!" Christina smiled.

As Numra stepped into her taxi van and drove off, Dr. August looked at Christina, then glanced back at the door.

"Christina, you're coming with me." Dr. August said as he slipped his gun into his waistband and opened the door. "Come on."

"Where are we going?" Christina asked in a curious tone as she followed him out of the house.

"Just come on." Dr. August said in a serious tone. "We'll be right back."

Meanwhile, Jayla had been handcuffed to the bed for 48 hours. She laid in the bed, panting and sweating because she hadn't ate in days. Surprisingly, she didn't smell as bad as she thought that she would. For the last couple of days, she heard men coming in and out of the house while she was forced to lay in the bed with a white gown on that was given to her by one of the men. She was only allowed 2 bathroom breaks a day, but she wasn't allowed anything to drink or eat.

But after laying in the bed for almost 2 days, she finally had enough.

Jayla lifted her back up against the barred headboard and began to tug and tug. However, it wasn't working. Jayla continuously jolted forward and forward until she heard the small and thin bar to the headboard creek. She pulled and pulled, before hearing a loud snap. As she jolted forward onto the bed, she fell face forward onto her face. She was finally out. She started panting and slowly got out of the bed, slipping through the crack of the door.

She knew that if Ju had seen her out and moving, she would be dead. But knowing that she was going to die anyway, she had to figure out a way on how to get out.

While she crept through the small halfway house, she glanced through rooms, making sure that Ju didn't see her. While Jayla was slowly creeping through, Roberto climbed through the bathroom window with his gun to help Jayla and free her out. As he climbed through the bathroom and stood against the wall, he held his gun up and looked out of the room and listened for some noise. All he heard was footsteps. It was Jayla. Suddenly, they both heard something that caught them off guard.

"Jayla?" Dr. August said as he opened the door to Ju's drug house, holding his gun by his side.

"Chres?" Jayla said as she turned the corner, glancing at him with her hands handcuffed behind her back.

"Come on!" Dr. August smiled as she walked towards him. "I got you."

"Chres I-"

As Roberto walked into the entry way of the living room, a gunshot rang out from the kitchen. Roberto jumped back and hid as he watched Jayla fly forward into Dr. August's arms. Blood spurt from her back as she fell limp into Dr. August's arms, Dr. August's face flushed into a look of fear as he glanced at Jayla, holding her by her waist.

"Jayla!" Dr. August cried out to her as she kept her eyes closed, still being held limp in his arms. "Jayla!!"

Jayla wasn't responding. As Dr. August glanced at the living room entry way, he could see that Roberto was standing there with his gun. He stood there and gave them both a shocked look. However, Dr. August was fuming. He clenched his teeth together and aimed his gun at Roberto, shooting him in the neck. A gunshot blast rang out inside of the home as Roberto flew over to the wall and dropped his gun, covering his neck. His eyes widened as his mouth cracked open, quickly glancing down at his hand. Blood covered it along with his neck. He placed it back onto his neck and stood back into the wall, quickly sitting down on the ground and awaiting his fate. He couldn't breathe. Meanwhile, Dr. August laid Jayla down on the couch and felt on her back. Blood was leaking down onto her legs and on her gown.

"Oh no......" Dr. August whispered as tears shot out of his eyes, glancing at her limp body with his blood soaked hands. "Stay with me, Jayla..."

But what Dr. August didn't know, is that Roberto came to help Jayla. What he also didn't know, is that Roberto wasn't the one who shot Jayla. The real killer had escaped out of the house, leaving him to cover up the mess.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

40.2K 1.3K 22
"How does the saying go? Never mix business with pleasure..."
164 3 10
just read it
96.2K 607 36