Immortals (Torchwood au)

Oleh work_in_progress_456

Jack realizes that he gave Ianto some of his blood after a weevil attack and that Ianto should be immortal. A... Lebih Banyak

Realization
Alive again
All my fault
Clara
Authors note
The Hub
Panic
Out of my depth
Authors note
Why?
I don't want him to worry.
Rhiannon
Authors note
"How could I forget Martha!"
London
The Doctor
The Letter
Torchwood is back
Tosh and Owen
Ianto's diary
Weevil
Author's note
Rose
He's dead
No
Isaiah
"So how do you know Jack?"
Adam
Auton
Ianto
Back again
New beginnings
Back at square one
Sequel
Sequel

Captain John

1.8K 60 0
Oleh work_in_progress_456

Jack's pov

We spent the rest of the journey back to my flat in an uncomfortable silence that was only broken by Ianto remarking again on the lack of people in the bay. It was bothering me now, I hadn't seen anyone other than Gwen, Rhys and Ianto all day. Surely there should be more people around.

When Ianto saw which flat we were going to he drew in a sharp intake of breath, "Isn't that Owen's old flat."

I nod but don't say anything.

We enter my flat and I curse under my breath. I should have tidied it before I left. There was pizza boxes and other rubbish everywhere. I hadn't bothered to clean it for a while as I didn't ever have anyone over and I had pretty much been living on takeaways. I shoved some boxes under the sofa with my foot.

"Is it OK if I shower," said Ianto, "I kinda need it."

"Yeah sure," I said, "Bathroom's through there." I gestured to the door on the far left.

As soon as Ianto went into the bathroom I quickly cleared the flat up and picked up my wallet before heading towards the front door. I left a note for Ianto and headed into the city centre in search of food and clothes for Ianto. When I got into the city centre, which was overflowing with people, I spotted John making a beeline for me and sighed inwardly. Ever since I came back to earth he had kept trying to contact me but after everything that happened with Gray I could barely look at him. "Jack," he said, "You never answered my calls, I was starting to wonder if your immortality had worn off or something."

"John I can't talk right now," I say, trying to keep walking.

"What's up, still pining after eye candy?" he says, "He's gone Jack, you need to move on."

"So do you," I mutter.

"Oh come on don't be like that," he says, "Why don't we go for coffee or something?"

"Look," I say, "If you must know Ianto is in my flat right now, alive. Now if you don't mind I had better get back."

"Right meet you back there, Owen Harper's old flat right?" says John before winking at me, turning around and walking away.

I sigh and head back to the SUV. I suppose that I had better get back before him and warn Ianto. Why does he have to turn up now?

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

3.5K 246 31
A young woman, left stranded by a drug ring, lifelong amnesia, taken in by Torchwood - Evelina Cosmo Firestone has a lot of secrets to uncover, withi...
14.6K 775 22
The amazing memories of Jack, Ianto and and their son Chris.
63.3K 1.9K 24
After losing her older brother, the Master, to a gunshot wound after The Year That Never Was, the Apocalypse is pushed back even further. But now tha...
687 1 16
A series of one word prompts. Can be read/skipped as not connected to each other (well except Lust and Love but they're only slightly connected haha...