Behind Closed Doors | 2

By MissParker_

More

I.
II.
III.
IV.
V.
VII.
VIII.
IX.
X.
XI.
XII.
XIII.
XIV.
XV.
XVI.
XVII.
XVIII.
XIX.
XX.
XXI.
XXII.
XXIII.
XXIV.
XXV
XXVI.
XXVII.
XXVIII.
Question
XXVIIII.
Sooo...
XXX. (Epilogue)
Hey!
Tomorrow is May 1st!

VI.

11.5K 567 261
By MissParker_

Tremaine.
"I'm sorry." She whispered as she crawled over to face me.
"We'll do that later." I told her before placing my hand under her chin. The last thing I wanted to do was kill our vibes by discussing something that could be discussed in the morning. At this moment, I wanted to keep us in the moment we were in.
I paused for a second, trying to get my drunken mind and my right mind on the same page. I stared into her low, lust filled eyes for what seemed like an hour.
Fuck it.
Our lips connected for the first time in months and I found myself wondering if it was such a good idea to do this. Matters of the heart are nothing to play with. I knew she felt the same spark through her body that I did, because I watched her eyes twinkle with the tears she tried to hold in.

I pecked her lips once more, devouring the sweet natural flavor that I had grown to love. I felt her small hands push me back against the pillows as she bit my bottom lip, gently. I took the opportunity to deepen the kiss, allowing my tongue to dance around with hers as we fought for dominance.

Everything was silent, minus our breathing and the music and voices on the other side of my bedroom door.

I felt Megan's breath tickle my ear and the spot just below as she kissed and sucked. I knew she was trying to leave a mark; claim her territory. I raised her dress to her waist and rubbed her thigh. I could kiss her all day without even going further. I loved this girl.

Megan.

He raised my dress over my head, and unsnapped my bra without breaking our kiss or eye contact. He kissed me gently from my lips, to my neck, and my breasts before pulling one of my nipples into his mouth and rubbing the other between his fingers. I couldn't help but let my soft moans echo throughout the room. His kisses traveled down to my stomach and they lingered there for a while. His forehead rested against my belly button and I couldn't stop the tears that fell against my will.

After a short comfortable silence, he looked up at me as he slid my panties down to my ankles and onto the floor. He spread my legs as far as they could go and eyed my love box like a lion ready to pounce on its prey. Without hesitation he dug in, and feasted like he needed me to survive.

I arched my back upward as he licked, smacked, and sucked all over me only causing him to wrap his arms around my thighs and pull me in closer. I couldn't control my body let alone my moans, and didn't care if anyone heard me yell out in pleasure. I needed this. I felt my body shake and thought sure enough my soul was leaving my body.

The heat in my body rose more once he detached his lips from my bottom lips and brought them back to the top. The kiss was the sloppiest but most passionate kiss I had every experienced in my life and I never wanted it to end.

I helped him slide off his jeans and boxers and wasn't even surprised that he was so hard it looked like it hurt him. He locked both his hands with mine and rested his lips against mine as he eased his way inside.

"Shit." he hissed against my lips as he made his way back home.

Tremaine.

She winced as I pushed my way inside. She was so tight; she hadn't been touched willingly since the last time we had sex and that in itself almost made me bust way too quick. I took a second to let her get used to the familiarity as I controlled myself so that I could make this moment last.

I stuffed my face in the crook of her neck and pounded in and out of her, finding the familiar tune of our song. She sunk her teeth into her bottom lip to muffle her moans just as there was knock on the door.

"Let that shit out." I demanded as I pulled out and jammed back in causing the sounds I loved to pierce my ear like I expected.

"T-Trey." she whispered and directed her attention to the door.

"Fuck..." I grunted."...them. Let it out. "

I pulled out and slammed back into her again until she screamed.

"Like that." I assured as I bit into her neck. "Those bitches want to be you right now. Let them hear it." I groaned as I sucked on her neck.

Her moans echoed throughout the room and she arched her back up as her body began to shake. She loved to hear me talk shit; whatever she needs. I heard the music lower and I knew they were being creeps.

Megan rolled me onto my back, never losing our rhythm and bounced up and down on me. I gripped her hips and groaned at her dominance revealing a smirk from her. She wanted to play.

I tightened my grip on her hips and bounced her down roughly onto me.

"Oh fuck!" she yelled and I smirked. She knew better.

"What's my name?" I groaned as I pulled one of her breasts into my mouth and smacked her ass simultaneously.

"Shit." she moaned and fell into my chest. I rolled her back over and spread her legs as far as they could go as I pulled out and slowly pushed myself back it. She let out a loud, stretched out moan and I repeated the same technique.

"Trey." she moaned and I smirked feeling accomplished.

"Louder." I demanded and I jammed myself back inside.

"Fuck! Fuck!"

"Wrong....answer." I grunted as I jammed back inside.

"Trey! Baby! I quit. You win." she screamed and I groaned into her neck.

This fucking girl is going to be the death of me I thought to myself as I slowly stroked in and out of her. "Fuck."

Don't do it. Don't do it. Don't do it. I coached myself as I kissed and nibbled on her neck.

"Fuck." I repeated as I battled with my mind and slowed up my strokes.

Fuck it.

"I love you." I told her and felt her body shake under me.

"Oh shit." I heard someone say on the other side of the door followed by huffs, giggles and "shh's"

"I love you." she moaned before placing her lips against mine. "So much more."

I couldn't hold it anymore. I pushed myself as deep as I could go and held her bottom lip in my mouth as I stared down at our centers before staring in her eyes. My eyes rolled a little as I grunted and came.

•••

Tremaine.

I rubbed my hands over my face as I made my way back into the living room where music was still blaring and my guests were laughing, drinking and having a good time. I received dirty looks from some of the women, and dog barks from my frat brothers and I busted out laughing.

"Stop that." I told them. I didn't want to make Megan feel uncomfortable once she came out; like she was the butt of a joke.

I noticed Lauren in a corner burning a hole in the side of my face as Megan eased out of my room, finally. She had put her hair into a neat bun on the top of her head and made her way into the living room. Half of the crowd had dispersed and the music had died down a little which I'm sure my neighbors were happy about. I signaled for Megan to come to me and pulled her into my lap.

"This nigga waits until he graduates to be romantic and shit." One of my line brothers, Malik joked causing everyone, including Megan to laugh.

We talked a little more amongst ourselves about our memories from college, about what was next for us and our futures.

Jermaine laughed a little in my direction and a few others did as well causing me to look down at Megan who was fast asleep on my shoulder. I licked my lips and smirked because I knew what they were thinking. They were right. Put her ass right to bed.

My apartment emptied out soon after and I transferred Megan's sleeping body to my bed before straightening up a little and migrating myself. She was clad in one of my T-shirts once I returned and lied behind her. I pulled her into my chest and kissed the back of her neck. This was my favorite place to be.

•••

Megan.

The early morning sun beamed into the bedroom signally that night had come and gone; along with our drunken antics. I wasn't sure where this left us, but I knew I didn't want the moment to end. I snuggled up closer to Trey, whose arm was still snaked across my belly and breath tickled my neck.

There was a comfortable silence that I knew neither of us wanted to break. I knew he wasn't asleep because I felt the shift in his breathing pattern.

"Say what's on your mind." he told me in his early morning raspy voice that vibrated against my neck and I could already feel wetness between my legs.

Did I really want to? Did I really want to have a conversation that would land us back to where we were yesterday, before the intoxication.

"Kiss me first?" I asked, practically begged, feeling the lump that was forming in the back of my throat.

Don't do it, Megan. Please don't. I coached myself as I sucked in a breath.

"Look at me." he demanded as he turned me to face him. Surprisingly his face held a smirk. "You don't have to do that."

I looked at him with confusion before he finished.

"You've rejected me so much, you're scared it's coming back to you." He stated, as if he were reading me before boldly pecking my lips and pulling away before I was able to kiss him back.

"You love me?" He asked and I nodded my head up and down before tears rolled down my cheeks.

"Why are you crying?" he asked against my lips and I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"I hope me loving you is enough. I hope I didn't hurt you so bad that you gave up on us. I hope I didn't fuck up that bad." I admitted.

"You loving me is all I need; as long as it's just us." He said before pulling me into him. "You want to be with me?" he asked.

"I want to be with you." I assured before taking his bottom lip into my mouth and sucking gently before deepening the kiss. I knew where we were headed when his lips went from mine to my neck and his hand slid up my thigh and to my bare bottom underneath his oversized T-shirt. And I was more than ready to make love to my boyfriend.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92K 3.4K 47
Circles (A Trey Songz Love Story)
69.2K 3.1K 25
Trey Songz is an international ladies man and singer. He has been in relationships but they never seem to last. A part of Trey wants to settle down a...
3.9K 167 27
Part Three of Secret Relationship Series! Marriage is right around the corner for you and Trey. How will it turn out after you both say "I Do?" Will...