VI.

Tremaine.
"I'm sorry." She whispered as she crawled over to face me.
"We'll do that later." I told her before placing my hand under her chin. The last thing I wanted to do was kill our vibes by discussing something that could be discussed in the morning. At this moment, I wanted to keep us in the moment we were in.
I paused for a second, trying to get my drunken mind and my right mind on the same page. I stared into her low, lust filled eyes for what seemed like an hour.
Fuck it.
Our lips connected for the first time in months and I found myself wondering if it was such a good idea to do this. Matters of the heart are nothing to play with. I knew she felt the same spark through her body that I did, because I watched her eyes twinkle with the tears she tried to hold in.

I pecked her lips once more, devouring the sweet natural flavor that I had grown to love. I felt her small hands push me back against the pillows as she bit my bottom lip, gently. I took the opportunity to deepen the kiss, allowing my tongue to dance around with hers as we fought for dominance.

Everything was silent, minus our breathing and the music and voices on the other side of my bedroom door.

I felt Megan's breath tickle my ear and the spot just below as she kissed and sucked. I knew she was trying to leave a mark; claim her territory. I raised her dress to her waist and rubbed her thigh. I could kiss her all day without even going further. I loved this girl.

Megan.

He raised my dress over my head, and unsnapped my bra without breaking our kiss or eye contact. He kissed me gently from my lips, to my neck, and my breasts before pulling one of my nipples into his mouth and rubbing the other between his fingers. I couldn't help but let my soft moans echo throughout the room. His kisses traveled down to my stomach and they lingered there for a while. His forehead rested against my belly button and I couldn't stop the tears that fell against my will.

After a short comfortable silence, he looked up at me as he slid my panties down to my ankles and onto the floor. He spread my legs as far as they could go and eyed my love box like a lion ready to pounce on its prey. Without hesitation he dug in, and feasted like he needed me to survive.

I arched my back upward as he licked, smacked, and sucked all over me only causing him to wrap his arms around my thighs and pull me in closer. I couldn't control my body let alone my moans, and didn't care if anyone heard me yell out in pleasure. I needed this. I felt my body shake and thought sure enough my soul was leaving my body.

The heat in my body rose more once he detached his lips from my bottom lips and brought them back to the top. The kiss was the sloppiest but most passionate kiss I had every experienced in my life and I never wanted it to end.

I helped him slide off his jeans and boxers and wasn't even surprised that he was so hard it looked like it hurt him. He locked both his hands with mine and rested his lips against mine as he eased his way inside.

"Shit." he hissed against my lips as he made his way back home.

Tremaine.

She winced as I pushed my way inside. She was so tight; she hadn't been touched willingly since the last time we had sex and that in itself almost made me bust way too quick. I took a second to let her get used to the familiarity as I controlled myself so that I could make this moment last.

I stuffed my face in the crook of her neck and pounded in and out of her, finding the familiar tune of our song. She sunk her teeth into her bottom lip to muffle her moans just as there was knock on the door.

"Let that shit out." I demanded as I pulled out and jammed back in causing the sounds I loved to pierce my ear like I expected.

"T-Trey." she whispered and directed her attention to the door.