I Broke into a Vampire's Mans...

By AlicelookingOut

When Eleanor breaks into an old victorian mansion, she excepts to find ghosts and antiques, but instead she f... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen: Part One

Chapter Nine

8.4K 79 17
By AlicelookingOut

Chapter 9: The Flight to Italy

(Eleanor’s POV)

            About a week had past since I had become a vampire.  I had moved into Charlie’s mansion. My

parents were never really home so they didn’t notice. Charlie figured we would keep the  secret best if 

he could teach me how to manage my new vampire intuitions. Although I wasn’t doing very well.

 It was a typical school week. Stupid girls, laughing about stupid things. They usually would give me weird looks. Looking at my body, up and down, trying to make me feel self conscious. They didn’t though, this week, I was obviously different, I especially noticed the changes myself. My fangs would push out whenever I felt a even a tad angry. I tried to hide my fangs to the best of my ability, but I had a close call. 

            I was walking down the hallway to meet  my best friend Ruthie to leave for lunch. When I felt two arms snake around my waist. I looked down to see Ashton’s hands. I knew they were his hands because he has a scar on his index finger. 

“Take you hands off of me Ashton.”

I said in a angry tone.  I usually talked in a very quiet tone, and I let him take advantage of me. But now I was strong and empowered.

“What do you mean honey?”

Ashton asked in soothing voice.

I felt my fangs come in, as usual when I was threatened or angry.

“Don’t touch me, I don’t want anything to do with you.”

I said back.  He still didn’t remove his hands.

            My fangs were fully in, my eye sight heightened. I could smell every chemical in Ashton’s cologne. All of my senses were  high, almost to the point where I could swear I could read his mind. I was afraid my eyes would change color so I didn’t  turn around to look at him, I didn’t want to make eye contact.

“I swear Ashton, move your god damn hands right fucking now.”

I said.  He tightened his grip.

I leaned forward away from him with a tiny bit of force.  His grip on me loosened quiet a bit. I knocked my elbow into his rib cage. I heard a swift snapping. He fell backwards. I turned around, he was sitting on the floor gripping his torso in pain.

“I think I broke a rib.”

He managed to say in a stressed voice.

I gasped and looked down at him. His eyes shot up and he scooted himself  back, in a swift motion.

“What the hell is with your eyes.”

He screamed out.

            I stayed quiet. I felt nervous.  I knew what was about to happen. A bunch of kids stopped in the hallway and stared at me. I looked back. I heard them talking. They knew something was up. I dropped my backpack. Charlie came running down the hallway. His eyes were also red. And I could see his fangs. He  grabbed my hand and pulled me down the hall.

“We have to get the hell out of here.”

He yelled at me.

We were in the parking lot in an instant and in his car.

“Where are we going?”

I asked.

“Our secret is going to be reveled soon, we need to pack up some of our stuff and leave.”

Charlie said.

We packed up our stuff and were ready for the first  flight to Italy. We settled in our seats on the plane.  Charlie looked over at me.  I could feel his eyes. He slid his hand over  and took mine. He kissed the top of my hand.

“I am so sorry for putting you through all this.”

Charlie said frowning.

“I’m coping with it.”

I said.

“I have a lot I need to explain to you.”

Charlie said.

I nodded my head.

“Like what?”

I asked.

He played with my hand a little bit with his, and lifted his hand up to his face and kissed it lightly again.

“Well first thing,  you need to be able to feed off of something, I’ve been able to live off of meat instead of human blood.”

He said.

I nodded

“That sounds reasonable.”

I said.

“Your memory will fade within weeks.”

I frowned, not remembering anything about my past. That would erase everything I knew about myself. That would be terrible.

“I don’t want that to happen.”

I said

“The only way to remember is through keeping journals, like I do.”

He said lifting up a journal he had been holding.

“What will happen if people find out about our secret?”

I asked.

“People wont even think about you after Ashton’s rib heels.”

Charlie said.

“You will also discover in time, that you might have some sort of sixth  sense, like I can  see the past, present and future.”

I nodded.

“It will take time to develop though. I’m getting sleepy”

Charlie said.

Charlie leaned his head on my shoulder and sort of snuggled up to me.  He closed his eyes and drifted off to sleep. I was curious about him, what his was like, how he thought.  I slipped my hand to the other side of him and gently moved the journal over to me. I was careful not to wake up.  I opened the journal and skipped to the day I met him.

November 13th, 2011

            Today a girl broke into my house. She is obviously the girl from the visions I have recently been having. Since I can’t remember my past, I am hoping she will help me recover my past memories, and what happened to Aurora, my sister, and Helen.

November 15th, 2011

            I decided I need to go after this girl anyway I can, I decided to make myself a high school student and try to talk to her more. Even though I think I am about twenty one to twenty two based on past records Helen wrote about my past.

November 18th. 2011

  Her name is Eleanor, she is up to helping me. I am so excited to try to recover my memory and find out what happened to Helen and Aurora. My only memories are of Helen and Aurora because I didn’t start keeping a journal until he meet Helen. Idon’t know about any of my past lives before Helen, but I can recall points and moments in his head due to my ability to see the past present and future. All I want to do is find out about my past, and who I am,

            I looked over at Charlie he was sound asleep. I put the journal back in its place and leaned back trying to fall asleep.

Charlie’s POV

            I can see Aurora, she’s still alone, she’s in the Milano house courtyard, in Italy. But something is odd. She doesn’t look happy, and there is blood all over the walls.

I abruptly woke up from my dream. I looked over at Eleanor. Her eyes were closed. I was glad she had been changed into a vampire. That way I knew nothing could harm her. I didn’t know when the dream took place though. I didn’t know if it was in the past or future. And if it was in the past, how long ago was it? And if it was in the future when was it going to happen? Or maybe it was even happening right now.

************************************************************************************

Thanks for reading guys! Leave a comment and vote up. I really appreciate comments! Also if you want me to read a story you wrote leave me a comment on my profile  and I will.  Also Thanks to XDMidnightDancerXD for designing the new book cover!

************************************************************************************

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.4K 1.7K 16
Alessandra had always been in the dark about her family. Her mother made sure of it. She never told her anything about her father, her mysterious jo...
47K 2.9K 45
2 years have passed when Jessica and David had gotten married. Daniel, the son of David and Kate, is falling apart. He feels as if his world is crumb...
266K 10.9K 10
Well after the year she was supposed to go to the palace to find her mate, Kathleen finally arrives. Only, she's a chaperone for her younger sisters...
47.6K 2.3K 33
An eleven year old girl, named Chelsea and her family move into an old Victorian home. Soon after she moves in she realizes that there's something of...