WHAT IF | JOY

By jjoyishhh

"What if I stop liking him?" Joy leaned against the wall while playing with her pen. "Why do you think like t... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16: Regret
Chapter 17: Bad Luck
Chapter 18
Chapter 19: Don't.....
Chapter 20: Confuse
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24: Darkness
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39: Worst Day
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45: Unforgettable
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48: Alstroemeria

Chapter 13

220 12 26
By jjoyishhh

••
On the way to school

"Joy! wait for me!" shouted by Zelo.

"Urghh! You are so slow man!" I replied.

Then I stopped waiting for him to come.

"Thanks for waiting for me~" He faced at me while giggling to me.

"Anytime." I rolled my eyes.

As we reached the school, we came into the class, choosing the place. I sit in the middle row, number four and Zelo sit next to me.

I looked at him and asked "Why suddenly you want to go to school?!?" I shouted to him.

"Well....when you told me the stories about the school I feel interesting about the school and also about the classmate." He make his relieved face while he is giggling to me.

"Goshh~ I feel so regret telling to you about the school and even I can't believe that you are actually studying in this school." while I make facepalm.

After 15 mins later

He asked me to show around the school. I don't want to, I feel so lackadaisical. But he begged me to, I had no choice. We both went outside from the class and we walked together while having a small chit-chat.

Suddenly there is a girl who bumped into Zelo. She fell down on the floor and Zelo helped her. I look at her name tag it's called 'Choi Jin Ri'.

At the same time when Zelo wants to help her, she suddenly smirk at him and then she leave. Zelo suddenly had this strange feeling.

I look at Zelo then I started to tease him what I saw just now. "Wooo~ What was that?" while doing a smirking face to him.

His face was red, indicating that he was blushing.

"Eyy, stop blushing." Actually he really looks cute when he blushed. (Boys with blushing face like HDHWJSBJAVSGSH!!!)

••
Then afterwards, we all went to the class there was IU, Sungjae and Eunkwang. The rest are our classmate.

Suzy was there.... I saw she was talking with the three of them. I wonder what they were talking about.

As soon as I came in, they quickly changing the topic.

I asked "What are you guys talking about?"

As they was about to reply, Zelo just entering the class and they all are shocked except Suzy. She doesn't know what was happening.

While Eunkwang and Sungjae quickly goes to Zelo and asked "What are you doing here?" That's the first question it came to their mind.

"I came here to wash my car and poop on it." He said with very uninterested face.

Sungjae and Eunkwang felt frustrated with Zelo's sarcasm.

••
(IU P.O.V)

I was sitting in the class while doing my homework. Suddenly a girl came to me and say hello to me. I looked at her and it was SUZY!

We both screamed and hugged each other.

We are chatting in the class then Eunkwang interrupted us asking where is Joy.

I just realised that Joy was not in the class, then Sungjae just reached and he linked us.

We are talking about 'the martial art guys' there is a rumor that they both are having an affair.

Sungjae asked "Did you tell to Joy about this?" At the same time he feels kinda jealous.

"N-no... but I told her that he came back." I mumbled.

Suzy interrupted us "Sorry for interrupting you both but I've got a query to ask."

"What?" We both asked at the same time.

"They both are best friends, right?" She asked.

Sungjae and I simply nodded to her.

"I know they are best friends, but how come she doesn't know about this?" She inquired with a curious.

She added "Or.... are they both in a relationship?"

I responded with a normal face "Long story."

••
In the class

Now we are having Bio's period.

Everyone was listening to the teacher's lectured and it suddenly popped out in my head....
Sighed~ I just can't consider it what IU have told me last night! why, why him?!? urghh! my butt!

But....at the same time I missed him... I just want to hug him when I saw him! but... I'm also feeling angry to him! (Deep down I said by myself.)

I was day dreaming in the class suddenly UEE interrupted me, she kicked my chair.

I looked at her and she said "Sorry by mistake."

I said to her "It's fine." then I turn a looked.

She starts kicking my chair again and again and again. I feel so irritating by her.

I couldn't hold it and I got angry with her and shouted to her "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?" I don't know why I feel so angry at that time.

Everyone in the class was quiet and looking at me even the teacher's was looking at me too. I feel so dumb just now like what have I done?

Miss Bio higher her voiced "Joy! stand up!"

And so I stood up from my seat.

"What was that just now?" she inquired.

"I am sorry miss." Then I stooped to her.

"Why did you say to her like that?" She raised her voice once more.

"It was by mistake miss.... And I didn't mean to say like that." I mumbled.

"This is the last chance I warn you! If you say to her like that, I have to take you to the principal office! say sorry to her."

I looked at her and I was like 'Why should I say to her?' (said by myself.)

"Sorry." I finally did.

"Sit down."

••
Break Time

I was walking with Zelo while on the way to lead to the canteen. I looked at the wall there was some paper who sticks with it, and so I read it, it's written 'The martial art boys are back!'

Suddenly, all the students were crowding in front of the door waiting for somebody to come in.

I wondered who it was. Oh wait! Perhaps..... Just then I was about to say, the two of the guys entered the schoolhouse. Suddenly, a huge crowd of young woman and some boys surrounded them both.

All of the female students went crazy for both of them. When I look at that guy, he was already staring at me and was smiling at me. I glared at him and walked out.

"Hey! Joy! Where are you going?! Wait for me!" Shouted by Zelo.

I quickly turned and walked away. I don't know why I feel furious with him.... And at the same time, I want to cry because all the young ladies are jealous with me! They even pushed around me because of them....

My tears suddenly drop it.

••
Flashback

"Hey! You Punk!" A girl shouted.

Grab my hair and pulled my hair over and o'er. I was sitting down on the floor at the back of the schoolhouse.

"You a player! Flirting all the boys!"

"Why Don't you talk huh?! Are you a mute?" She raised her voice.

"Hey! Hey! Answer her pabo ya!(You stupid.)" Another girl who shouted at me.

"I-I wasn't flirt with boys...." I muttered.

"Pshh! WASN'T?! HAHAHAH!" She yelled.

She pulled my hair and said "Hey! Listen here! I saw you last time talking with 'The martial art boys' and you know that I love Jackson! Then stay away from him!" then she let go of my hair.

There are the three girls who always bullied me about Jackson.

There are 'Hwang Mi-Young', 'Jung Soo-Jung' and 'Jung Soo-Yeon'.

Hwang Mi Young are the leader amogn them. Both of them are a twin girls. We called Hwang Mi Young as Tiffany, Jung Soo Jung as Krystal and Jung Soo Yeon as Jessica. (Note: Don't get confuse with them xD)

They are just jealous of me because I am the only girl who can talk with him and no one else.

Tiffany is the one who always bullied me a lot. Whenever she caught me, I'm talking with Jackson she will bully me.

Back to the story.....

After that the three girls throw an egg to me also with the flour.

Tiffany said "If I saw you again talking with him YOU ARE DEAD!"

The three of them went.

I was sitting down on the floor and crying alone.

End Flashback

••
I ran away from Zelo and Zelo keep following me. Suddenly I met the three girls...

Krystal shouted "Oh look! That's Joy!"

I don't know what else I'm going to do.

The three of them came to me. I look at the back, there is no Zelo 'Where did he go?' (I asked myself.)

Jessica muttered "What are you looking for huh? Friends? Boyfriend?"

Tiffany said to Jessica "Hahaha! There is no one who will be her boyfriend! Look at her, She just too weak!"

They all start laughing.

They start pushing me around, And I fell down and I groaned "Arghh!"

UEE appeared out of nowhere.

"Are you okay?" She asked.

I don't know what to say because I can't believe she helped me.

Suddenly Krystal asked "Hey UEE! Why did you help her?"

I don't know what is going on! (Said by myself.)

Jessica yelled "You are supposed to be here!"

Tiffany muttered "Ohh~ Looks like she just acted a good girl in front of Joy."

The three of them start laughing.

I inquired to UEE "What is going on?"

She looked at me and said "You don't know? Let me show you." Then she throws a water over my head.

I can't believe it UEE are one of them! (shouted by myself.)

UEE muttered "Let me tell you. The truth when I first joined to this school, I liked this school very much but then when I saw you in my class I started to hate you even this school!"

She added "And plus I already knew about your personality...."

"FLIRTING WITH BOYS!" She yelled.

The three girls just laughed at me and they left.

I started crying loud while covering my faced.

Someone patted on my shoulder and I looked at it. It was Zelo.

"Zelo...." I muttered.

"Don't cry Joy." He stated.

"I couldn't control it. I just want to cry...." I muttered.

I added "Did you saw what happened?"

He nodded and say yes.

"Please don't tell to anyone about this." I begged him.

"Okay Joy. I promised." He looked at me and smiled to me.

"Why you was not there before?" I asked.

"Well....." He muttered.

••
(Zelo P.O.V)

Omg! That Joy.... Why did she ran away from me? (Asked by myself.)

*sigh* Let me take some rest.

5 mins later

There... Now I can go to Joy.

Oh! There she is!

Wait! There are three girls with Joy.... I wonder what are they talking about.

Hmmm.... Let me hide from the wall.

Why are they pushing Joy?! (Asked by myself.)

Omg! Joy fell down!

This is not right! I'm going to help her!

As I was about to walk towards them I saw a girl helped her.

Wait a minute isn't that UEE?

Oh~ Such a good girl she is.

Wait.... What is she doing?

Damn! Does she throw a water to Joy?

I take back that words what I said!

••
"The end." Zelo muttered.

I looked at him and asked "So, all this time, you was talking with yourself?"

He looked at me and giggling to me "Well... I don't have any partner." while he make a relieved face.

"So... You had a bullied before huh?" He asked.

I nodded to him.

"What is it about?"

"It's about Jackson...." I muttered.

"Ahhh~ Is he a popular guy?" He asked.

"Well.... Not really after he joined a martial art he became a popular guy in our school."

"Only him?"

"No there is one more." I muttered.

"Who?"

"It's Kim NamJoon." I stated.

"Oh.... What about him?"

"It's same. All the girls are crazy about them."

"You're not?" while he doing a smirking face.

"Pshh me? No way!" I yelled at him.

He started laughing to me.

••
Now the Break is over, we are having a free period's because our Chemistry teacher is absent.

All the students are out of the class.

Eunkwang shouted "Joy!"

I looked at him "Hmph?"

"That present..... Did you open it?" He asked.

"N-no..." I muttered.

He makes a relieved face.

I asked "Oh you want me to open it now?"

"You have it?" He asked.

"Yeah~ It's in my pocket." Then I took it out and show it to him.

As I was about to open it, he quickly grabs it from me and he tore it.

I was like "What the hell are you doing?"

"You don't need to know what happened." Then he walks off.

The truth, I already read it the letter which he gave me.

It was written;
Annyeong Joy! This is my first time writing a letter to a special someone like you. I just wanted to tell you that..... Meet me at the park at by 6 O'clock and I'll be there waiting for you. There is something important I want to tell you. Oh! there is a present in there.... inside the letter. I hope you like it my present! Bye~^^

I feel sorry for him because I couldn't meet him.

Oh! The present.... He gave me a necklace with a star in there. It's pretty!

••
(Sungjae P.O.V)

*Sigh* I still can't forget it what UEE told me last time about Joy kissed Jr.

And at the same time I feel worried about Joy last night....

I don't know why I felt jealous about them.

I missed talking with you....

Joy~ What have you done to me? (Asked by myself.)

Actually, I confused with myself.

••
As I walked alone in the school I saw Suzy walking alone.

I called "Suzy!"

She turned a looked and saw me "Joy!"

And so we both hugged each other.

We are walking together and having a chitchat.

"Where are you going?" she asked.

"I don't even know where am I going to." I giggled to her.

"Joy...." She called me.

"Yeah?" I hummed.

"Did you talk with Jackson?" She asked.

"When?"

"Today." She rolled her eyes.

"Oh, What about you, where are you going?" I changed the topic because I don't want to talk about Jackson.

"I'm heading to Gym's class." She muttered.

"Let me come with you!"

"Sure... Why not?"

As soon as we reached Gym's class, Suzy already went inside. I am alone and I am heading back to the class.

I walked alone and there is no one in there. Everyone is busy doing their own works.

When I want to get inside the gate stairs, someone just grabs me.

That person hugged me.

When I looked at that person I gasped and it was........

-TO BE CONTINUED-

Annyeong Everyone! How was my fanfic? *giggled* Hmmm... I don't know what else should I say.

Okay I just wanted to tell you that I am not feeling well and yeah my school will start TOMORROW.... *sobs sobs*

So I might not gonna publish the next chapter... I'll be busy for the school works and plus my Final Exam will be on March so I just have Two Months left for study. (If I am not lazy xD)

Let just see first if I am free I'll update the new chapter :3

[160109]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

311 53 21
Hi! This is Hwang Eun Bi, I am currently 16 years old studying at Jineunghyeong High School... I am part of the famous dance group here in school nam...
74.2K 2.5K 26
If I touch you I'm afraid you'd fly away or break *Reading book 1&2 is highly recommended* ** ©LadyKimTae Started: 09/17/16 Completed: 11/20/16 -- Bo...
4.4K 254 13
"(Y/N), I purple you." "What?" You laugh. "Purple means to love and trust someone for a very long time. Song (Y/N), I purple you." •Song (Y/N) just...
33.7K 1.7K 21
"Why should we try to keep this love, the very thing that is breaking us apart?" Rather than breaking, my heart felt it's being ripped away, bit by b...