Married to the Bidder

By dearhearty

Isabelle Bleiken was only there for a job, and it was just another day when suddenly a group of men kidnappe... More

Chapter 1: Kidnapped
Chapter 2: Bought in an Auction
Chapter 3: My Master
Chapter 4: Married
Chapter 5: Not A Trash
Chapter 6: Wife Duties
Chapter 7: His World
Chapter 8: Meeting the Whole Gang
Chapter 9: Family • Enemy
Chapter 10: Brother • Rivalry
Chapter 11: Be the Girl That Every Man Wants
Chapter 12: The Guy Who Loves Me
Chapter 13: The Surprise
Chapter 14: Boracay Honeymoon
Chapter 15: A Fear
Chapter 16: Revelations
Chapter 17: Soon to End
Chapter 18: Back to Normal
Chapter 19: I Finally Admit It
Chapter 20: The News
Chapter 21: Money is Thicker than Love
Chapter 22: Happiness
Chapter 23: That Woman
Chapter 24: Dress To Impress
Chapter 25: The Woman That Caused His Pain
Chapter 26: We Have A New Visitor
Chapter 27: One Annoying Mouth
Chapter 28: He's Insane
Chapter 29: Family Gathering
Chapter 30: A Father's Love
Chapter 31: Ignored Calls
Chapter 32: Cold Heart • Warm Heart
Chapter 33: The Confession
Chapter 34: Mother and Daughter
Chapter 35: The Moment
Chapter 36: Back to Zero
Chapter 37: Advice From Catalina
Chapter 38: Over With This
Chapter 39: Black Out
Chapter 40: Rafael Knight
Chapter 41: A Worried Husband
Chapter 42: Wide Open
New Story Alert!
Extra Chapter 1
Extra Chapter 2 (Part One)
Extra Chapter 2 (Part 2)
Extra Chapter 2(Part Three)
Extra Chapter 2 (Final part)
New Story Alert!!!
Extra Chapter 3
Need Your Help
Please Support and Follow

Epilogue

319K 9.2K 687
By dearhearty

"Yes, I know that already, idiots!" Rafael hissed at the boys. Its Friday so they are at their favorite meeting place in Moon Knight Hotel. But Rafael is already feeling so pissed even though he just arrived a few minutes ago. He is now battling with himself if inviting the boys over is a good.

"Boss, chill your ass. It's been so long since we last saw each other so bare with us a little." Scott said, finishing his drink but the grin in his face is very tricky.

Rafael just leaned his aching back on the soft couch as he silently prayed to have more patience. He just arrived home from the twelve hours flight from the Philippines and he is very tired. Not really in the mood to play around with his mates.

Steve made his way to sit on the opposite side of where Rafael is sitting with a cigarette between his lips and puffed out some smokes. " Don't play with Rafael, Steve, especially when he is tired. He might kill you later in your sleep." He joked causing everyone in the room to laugh even the girl beside her.

"You guys are so cruel to your friend" Kim laughed as she leaned her slender body closer to his husband beside him "Sweetie, I told you to stop smoking when I'm around" she narrowed her eyes at Steve, snatching the cigarette stick in his mouth and crushed it on the ash tray.

Steve and Kim are just newlyweds so their love is in the air most of the time. Too much public display of affection as always but Steve didn't refuse that since the moron is so in love with her.

" Poor Steve. That is why I don't want a wife" Don spoke with his voice deep as he lets out a husky chuckle. He is sitting on the stool together with his buddy Scott drinking some martini.

"Poor you, Don. You don't know how happy it is to have a wife, right Rafael?" Steve suddenly turn his head to their quiet friend who is only listening to their conversation.

Steve felt some guilt after saying that. And the whole gang seems to notice the sudden quietness of Rafael and quickly reads what has gotten in his mind.

How Steve wanted to punch himself for saying that.

Rafael did miss her. They haven't seen each other for years now. His stay in the Philippines was extended causing him to stay there for almost four years and that whole year, not a single glance of what her wife looks like, he doesn't have.

"Sorry, dude. It just came out from me" Steve rubbed the back of his head.

Rafael just sigh and shook his head " It doesn't matter. I haven't heard a single thing about her anyway." He said, stating a fact.

Well, he is not gonna lie. " It's been four years now." He also add. "Time passed so fast."

"Me too, I haven't heard a thing from her too." Don murmured.

Isabelle Knight.

" Oh I remember one time, her hot sister and I bumped into each other in a jewelry shop but she didn't mentioned any Belle" Scott mentioned.

" Gabriella...is that her name?" Steve asked.

Rafael doesn't want to say something anymore. For it will just make him miss his wife more. He just placed his attention on his phone. He missed Belle so much and just hearing her name pained him.

"Hey boss, lighten up! I'm not used of this lonely Rafael and just sitting without speaking a single word. Tell us something!" Scott started making teasing sounds making me so annoyed. "Any hot women in the Philippines?"

I didn't bother to answer his nonsense question because Don did the job for me by slapping the back of his head and giving him a deadly glare and saying like stop mentioning her name in front if the boss.

"I understand that you are trying to make me feel better. Thanks but it will make me feel much better if you stop talking to me like that" Rafael told them in a serious yet calm tone. "I have to go." He suddenly stood from the couch and went near the elevator door.

"Hey where at you going?" He heard them ask but he just give them a small smile. "I'll see you morons tonight."

Rafael left the place and went down to the ground floor where the parking lot is. He just want to get out from them and be alone. There is nothing really wrong the boys but Rafael is not just in the mood to play with them.

He started the engine of his car and started driving, where? He doesn't know. Rafael was thinking where he should go. But instead, he ended up driving in circles.

He just got home but he misses his wife so much to the point that he doesn't know home without Belle. "Where are you, Belle? I'm back" he whispered.

But then, he suddenly realized that he is getting near a park then decided to stop by. He parked his car and he entered the nice and clean park.

Very quiet

Rafael thought as he roamed his eyes around then a smile appeared in his face when he saw the large pond as he remembers the time he is with Scott and Belle where they played a prank on Marga.

The old times.

Rafael stares at the pond for minutes as he enjoys the sound of peacefulness in this park. There are only few people in the park, doing different things. Some old couple on the bench, children playing kites, couples having a picnic and the rest are just enjoying the fresh air.

He started slowly walking around, his hands inside his pockets and think of the memories he had with Belle.

He won't forget their romantic honeymoon in Boracay. Where he met the real Isabelle Knight. Strong and beautiful. She is not afraid to push herself as long as she is doing what is best for all. She's the wife of the finest quality.

When Rafael was on his way to the airport before he left, he went to visit the hospital and he was surprised to see Belle has been checked out. And what Belle doesn't know that Rafael was the one who paid her hospital bills.

It was very painful for him to let her go but he is very proud to say and face her that he finally know what love is. He spend those 5 long years by himself and he realized what a stupid man he had been.

He met thousands of woman in the Philippines who shown some interest in him but none of them even caught his attention. But he admit, they are all hot but still nothing can defeat her wife's innocent charms and pretty face. Beautiful.

How he wanted to see her again. Rafael is ready to give everything he had just to see her and hug her again. To hear those sweet angel voice, her long vanilla scent long blonde hair and those pink soft lips. Damn, he just love everything about her.

Then suddenly, Rafael stopped in his tracks.

No, I'm hallucinating again.

Rafael rubbed his eyes and looked even closer.

His eyes must have been lying.

Could this be her?

It's her! There's no mistake.

He stepped closer and hide behind an old tree, a woman with long blonde hair was sitting on the grass, reading a book and a light blue bicycle on the side. She is alone and quiet, her eyes are focused on what she was reading.

The radiant of the sun makes her shiny hair to sparkle and Rafael can't help but feel breathless of what he is seeing right now.

Slowly, he walks towards her and gather all of his strength to product a sound to come out from her. "Hey, long time no see" he voiced out.

The girl raised her head and the surprise in her gentle face was very visible. "Oh my God, Rafael?"

"The one and only" a cocky smirk formed from him.

Belle stood from her spot and place the book inside her shoulder bag that was on the ground then a huge smile appeared "Gosh, Rafael. Hi, I didn't expect to see you here. When did you came back?"

"This morning." He answered, his eyes glued to her. "Belle, my wife, you look beautiful!" He commented at her appearance.

Really, that's the best you can do?

Belle chuckled and push some hair back behind her ear "Thanks, Rafael. You should look at yourself! 5 years did changed you"

"Change?"

"You look manlier and the CEO aura is making you hotter" she told me, laughing.

"Yeah, I look weirder" Rafael mumbled, rubbing the back of his neck "So, what are you doing here?"

"Oh just reading. How bout you? You just be resting by now. You just arrived from the Philippines." She said, acting like a wife causing Rafael to smile.

"I miss you" Rafael suddenly blurted out.

Belle seems to be stunned hearing that confession. Her heart started to pump faster as she gather up a breath "I miss you too, Rafael. So much"

"You're still my wife, right?" He asked, grabbing both of her hands "I found out what love is, Belle. Love is what I feel for you, and love is doing thing that you want and I want you back in my life. Please."

Belle was still stunned, and feels like floating. "Oh Rafael. I miss you too and...I'm not gonna lie, my life with you is very hard. Every second, I think about you and I want it to spend it with you... and only you. But...if we...if we continue this. Don't you think we're going too fast? I mean, you just arrived earlier this day" she avoided to have an eye contact with him.

Rafael feels like her to has be pinched, "Oh Belle, 5 years of waiting is too long." He placed a hand to cup he cheek "Thank God, I've been longing to touch you like this. Baby, please I can't wait anymore. I love you and there is no way I'm gonna let you go again. You're mine" he leaned his forehead on hers and kissed here there.

Belle enjoyed the touch and smiled. "I love you, Rafael. Always have" she whispered. "Oh my, I'm so happy."

"You don't know how happy I am, wife" he told her, his voice was soft yet very boyish. "So, let's go to the hotel. The boys are there and both of us had some catching up to do."

Belle suddenly was about to protest " I really, really want to Rafael... but I still have classes this afternoon" she smiled weakly.

Rafael stare at her, confusedly. " Class? Are you studying?"

Belle nods her head "Yep, I'm a college student in Diamond High. Do you know that school?" She asked.

"Of course. Steve studied there when he was in high school" he replied. "What are you studying?"

"Fashion Designing." She answered, happily. "Gabby told me that she will help me in my first shop so i am really excited"

Rafael felt so happy for his wife. She changed too, better though. But still the same woman that i feel in love with.

"Okay, then. I will support you too then. That's my duty as your husband." Rafael patted the top of her hair then chuckled "So, lunch?"

Belle laughed out loud "Sure. Your treat, Gabby took my money"

"No problem with that, Belle. You can have all of my money" he stated, placing a hand on her shoulder. "Shall we?" he dramatically offered his hand like a British Butler.

Belle cant help but just laugh. Since when did her husband became a comedian? But who is she to ignore her husband? She just smiled and they started to walk hand in hand. "We shall"

"I love you, my Belle"

"And I love you too, Rafael"

"But I love you more, Mrs. Knight"

"Oh I don't think so, Mr. Knight"

Rafael slowly snaked his hand and they linked with hers as they started walking. Rafael can't explain how delightful he is feeling right now and he feels like the happiest man alive.

Now that her queen is back. Belle stared at him and smiled.

'Now is the right time' she said in her mind. 

And their heart is beating fantastically. He loves her and she loves him.

Rafael and Belle .

Together at last.

Their love story might can have been a roller coaster but they won't lie, they had fun and had to best ride in their life.

But their story won't end like that. They are gonna have much harder challenges that they will encounter but nothing is gonna destroy them as long as they have each other.

Love maybe just a word but those four letters will change everyone's world. Just like what happened with Belle.

From that day forward,Rafael will treasure his and Belle's love forever. Especially now that he knows what love is that can make their bond as well married couple together.

But who loves happy ending?

Everyone does and everyone deserves it. You don't know, maybe you too can have one.

The end.

Hey guys! I hope you're satisfy with the ending. I'm working on the next chapter so pleas continue reading. Love u guys! God bless!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.6M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...