The Story Of Us *BWWM* (EDITI...

By ImagineBlackBlues

A/N I am currently editing and rewiring this a little because their are some grammar mistakes and parts of th... More

Chapter One: The break up
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine: The Party/Part one
Chapter Ten: The Party/ Part Two
Chapter Eleven: The Party/Part Three
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
-Chapter Eighteen-
Chapter Nineteen
💎Chapter Twenty💎
💎Chapter Twenty One💎
💎Chapter Twenty Two💎
💎Chapter Twenty Three💎
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Just chatting!
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
THANK YOU
Good news!!

Chapter 25

9.3K 563 110
By ImagineBlackBlues

*DEANS POV*

"Dean wake up! Wake up!" Mia yelled while jumping on me.

"What?! What happened?"

I was definitely surprised to see her sitting on top of me. I wish she would wake me up like this more often..

"Well good morning" I smirk at her

She grinned down at me excitedly. "Good morning. Guess what today is!"

"Mmm.. Friday?"

"No" she hit my bare chest. "It's Christmas!"

She started bouncing around and ruffling my hair. I guess she was trying to get me up and excited. Well, she was definitely getting me "up and excited" if you know what I mean..

"Princess princess.." I held her body still. "I love that your excited about Christmas right now but.. Your sitting on top of me in a nightgown, bouncing around and playing in my hair, and I just woke up.. Your getting me excited.. Catch my drift?"

Her confused face grew red as she realized what I was talking about.

"Oohh.. Shit, I'm sorry!" She quickly got off of me.

"Its not your fault. I'm a guy and your an attractive female. Shit happens" I shrugged.

"You think I'm attractive?"

I should really think before I speak.

Should I answer that question? Would she be insulted if I told her no? That's a stupid question, of course she'll be insulted! Plus I would lying if I told her she wasn't attractive. Truth is she's beyond attractive..

I shrugged, trying to play it cool. "Of course.. But you knew that already"

She looked surprised and I had no idea why.

"Hmm" she mumbled.

"What?"

"I'm just a little confused"

"About?" I asked.

"How could a guy like you, can find a girl like me attractive.."

I thought about her question for a second. What is she really asking me? I'm not use to being confused like this..

"A guy like me?"

"Yea, you know.." She paused looking for the right words. "Your attractive, talented, a really sweet person when you want to be and your wanted by so many women.." she looked down at her hands. "Interesting guy's like you, don't find awkward and emotionally disturb and damaged girls like me attractive"

"And who made those rules up?"

She shrugged. "That's just the way it is"

"Well whoever made those "rules" needs to get punched in the face" she raised an eyebrow at me. "For one, that's not the way it is, not for me, not for you, not for anyone. Two, we're all a little awkward. Three, everyone is emotionally disturb and as for being damaged.. who isn't? Our pain is what makes us. We learn from it and fight against the depression. For some people that's a constant battle.. But that's just life. Some of us just got dealt a harder hand than others.. And four, you are attractive Mia.. You're absolutely beautiful. Everyone else can see that, so why cant you?.."

She smiled at me "Thank you"

"I have a question"

"Shoot"

"So you really think I'm attractive?" I smirked at her.

She laughed and shyly hid her face in her hands.

"No comment" she mumbled in her hands.

I chuckled at her and removed her hands from her face. "On a scale from 1 to 10"

She bit her lip in the sexiest way and I had to keep reminding myself that right now would not be a good time to get a boner.

"Mmm.. 9"

"Why 9?" I chuckled at her.

"Cause I'm the 1 you need" She winked at me.

We both erupted in laughter at her cheesey pick up line. After we calmed down and did our morning rutine we got dressed and headed down stairs.

Mia started jumping up and down when she seen all of the presents under the Christmas tree. She's like a big kid. Jess then joined in with her so they both were squealing and jumped around excitedly. Two big kids..

The girls were exploding with excitment. Somehow I found it cute..

"Can we please open our presents now?" Mia asked sweetly.

I chucked at her "Go crazy!"

"Yay!" They both squealed.

They ran over to the tree, sat down and began to open up their presents. They unwrapped girft after gift, pulling out clothes, makeup, soaps and perfumes, all things me and Damon picked out for the both of them.. I loved seeing how excited Mia got after opening a present.

She got up and grabbed my hand, pulling me down to sit next to her. She started passing me presents and I looked at her confused.

"What's all this?"

"You're presents silly" she said in a duh tone.

"You got me presents?"

She clearly didn't understand why I was so confused because she just looked at me strangely.

"Of course. We both did" she said referring to her and Jess.

I looked down at all the stuff on my lap and was surprised to see her still handing me presents.

Damon got about the same amount of gifts as I did. Next thing I know we were all sitting in the floor opening gifts, laughing and taking pictures... Something that's never happened to me before.

I watched in amazement at the scene in front of me. My brother and his girlfriend both happily smiling and embracing each other, my arms around the girl that I'm falling for and her laughter ringing in my ears sounding like my favorite song.

I've never imagined having a Christmas like this, mainly for the fact that my mother has always been extremely intoxicated on Christmas.. And any other holiday for that matter. The only good Christmas I remember is when Damon and I were 8. Our father was alive and our mother wasn't on drugs or an alcoholic. Basically everything was okay... Everything changed after that Christmas.. As I got older I started to not give any fucks about the holidays. I treated it like any other day. Pretty sad right? What 9 year old boy doesn't want to celebrate Christmas and get a bunch of presents? Damon and I that's who.. This is the first Christmas that we've celebrated in forever, and we only agreed to do all of this for Mia and Jessica... They told us that their parents are usually away for the holidays, so they spend it together, just the two of them.
So we thought we would make it special for them. Let them get all dolled up and take them out for a nice dinner...

They should like that..

"Hey look, there's one more gift" Jess and picked it up. "And its got your name on it Mia"

"Really?" Mia smiled.

Jess handed her the rectangle shaped gift and Mia squealed excitedly. She ripped the wrapping paper off and opened the Burgundy colored jewelry box, revealing a diamond bracelet.

Her mouth dropped a little as a gasp escaped past her lips. She looked up at me with wide eyes and I smiled at her.

Yea I smiled.. Not my usual smirk.

"Do you like it?" I asked her.

"You got this for me?" She asked, her voice small.

I nodded. "Yea"

"Its.." She sighed. "Its so beautiful"

She closed it and sat it down. She sat up on her knees so she was my height. She was so close that I could smell the chocolate cookies that she was just munching on on her breath. She hugged me tightly then pull back a little to see my face.

One of her soft hands cupped my face "I love it" she said and placed the sweetest kiss on my lips.

I didn't try to force myself on her and turn the kiss into something else.. I stayed still, looked deep into her eyes and let her placed the sweetest and softest kiss on my lips.

Fuck, if I thought I was falling for her before..

"Thank you" she said once her lips left mine.

"Anything for you princess"
We both heard someone sniffle and turned to look at Jessica who was watching the intense moment Mia and I just had. She pulled away from me and blushed, and I juat sighed.

That kiss was amazing. It was so small and simple, but yet it was the best thing that I've ever felt and left me feeling like a little fan girl..

Yes Mia and I have kissed before but only when we were both drunk at the party. That was more lust than anything.. Right now we were clearly sober, and that kiss was not lustful, not one bit. It was passionate, and you don't kiss your friends that way.. So maybe she does have feelings for me.. Maybe I should put my feelings out there and give it a shot.. Or maybe I'm just delusional.. Guess I'll never know until I try...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7K 480 41
[This is the spin-off of the Fighting For life series. Can be read as a standalone. Though, things about Levi's family will make a little bit more se...
69.8K 1.1K 39
C̺͆O̺͆M̺͆P̺͆L̺͆E̺͆T̺͆E̺͆D̺͆ Started ~ October 27, 2020 Ended ~ January 30, 2021 ~ Started editing ~ March 11, 2021 End Editing ~ April 27, 2021 ****...
126K 5.1K 60
*COMPLETED* *EDITING ON PROCESS* "can you not be so horny for godsakes! I'm your bestfriend... remember?" I said throwing a fit, obviously panicking...
170K 4K 40
"Don't look at me like that. I promise I will make you feel like a queen, when living here." He said looking straight through me. He came closer and...