Here We Go Again || Sequel to...

By BellamysBottom

When they first met Pete was a teenager that spent most of his time in his room or with his misfit friends, a... More

»Prølogüe«
»Øne«
»Twø«
»Thrêe«
»Føur«
»Sïx«
»Sëvèñ«
»Ëight«
»Nïnê«

»Fïve«

3.5K 181 322
By BellamysBottom

This chapter is dedicated to PhanOut_Family ! because you're so cute and I love your comments cx So thank you so much dude, it means a lot <3 c:

➖➖➖➖➖

"Fuck." I muttered, standing up. I grabbed my clothes and pulled them on, cringing at the slight pain in my bum. "I can't believe I just did that." Patrick sighed before getting up and pulling his own clothes on. "I just- I-I just cheated on Mikey. He's going to be so mad whe-"

"No." Patrick turned to me and narrowed his eyes. "You can't tell anyone. You know what happened last time. We're just going to pretend this never happened." He sighed, and looked away, shaking his head. I bit my lip and looked down at the ground, he did have a point.

But I couldn't just keep this a secret. I just cheated. I always told myself I'd never be that person that would be unfaithful and actually sleep with a different person while they were in a fucking relationship already. But look at me now, in just a matter of minutes that all changed.

Things like this scared me in life; that with just a small action or thought everything can change. If Mikey and I didn't have that fight I'd be in bed with him right now, but I'm with Patrick. At the end of the day I always seemed to find myself with Patrick.

And at this point I wasn't sure if I hated it or not.

"What do we do now?" I asked, looking up at Patrick. He had his hands in his hair, a blank look on his face. "I don't know." He replied quietly. "This was a mistake, all of this." I whispered, sitting back down on the couch and putting my face in my hands. "All of what?" Patrick asked, looking at me.

"Us, all of us. I should've never come here tonight, I should have never come here when Joe told me you were back in town, and I should have never slept with my moms fucking boyfriend." I ranted before looking up at him. A hurt look crossed his face before he sighed again and sat down next to me.

"You know you don't mean that. Those few weeks I spent with you were probably the greatest of my life, and I know somewhere deep down you feel the same." He said, placing his hand on my thigh. And he was right, as much as I wanted to hate Patrick, I couldn't. He always seemed to be there for me, in good and bad ways.

I didn't say anything, Patrick doing the same. After a moment of silence there was a knock at the door. We both visibly froze as it opened, but as we saw who it was we relaxed. Andy walked in, crossing his arms as he saw our messy hair and the few clothing items still on the ground. "You two chose wrong." He grumbled.

"We know." Patrick mumbled back, avoiding Andy's eyes. "What exactly are you two going to do about the fact that you're both still in relationships?" He asked. "This was just a one time thing. We were both down, so we just cheered each other up." I shrugged. "You doing this is going to make both of you more 'down'."

"Well then, I guess we'll have to keep cheering each other up." Patrick chuckled lightly, causing Andy and I to roll out eyes. "Whatever. But don't come crying to me when all of this goes to shit. I don't want some dramatic remake of ten years ago." He mumbled before walking out of the room.

"I think I should go home now." I said, standing up. "Why?" Patrick asked, a frown on his face. "Maybe because I just got fucked by my ex even though I'm engaged." I said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world. And we both knew it was. "Why don't you just stay for a bit longer?" Patrick said, grabbing my hand and pulling me back down to the couch.

"And do what?" I huffed and looked at him. "Me." He smirked back, his hand sliding to my thigh. "Really? You think I'm going to do this again?" I rolled my eyes, but didn't pull away. "No, I know you're going to do this again." He whispered, his face only centimetres away from mine now.

Without another word I leaned in, pressing my lips against his. They moved together in perfect harmony as we slid closer. "This is wrong," I mumbled against the kiss. "But it feels so right," he replied, his hold on my waist tightening. As the kiss began to deepen a phone went off, causing us to pull away.

Patrick got up and walks over to his desk, picking up his phone. "It's my wife." He glanced up at me before his fingers quickly danced against the screen. I clenched my jaw and looked away. "She wants me to come home." He put his phone into his pocket and walked over to me. "Call me when you're free." He said, giving me a quick kiss on the forehead before grabbing his jacket and leaving.

As the door closed I let out a loud sigh and leaned back into the pillows. What have I gotten myself into.

➖➖➖➖➖

"You're home late." Frank said as I walked into the dark apartment. I closed the door behind me and walked over to the living room, where he was sitting in the dark and playing on his phone. "Sorry, mother." I mumbled, pulling off my jacket and throwing it onto the couch.

"I talked to Mikey, he said you two had a fight. Are you okay?" He asked, sitting up. I sat down on the couch across from him and shrugged. "Not really." Frank scanned me with his eyes, a frown on his face. "Where exactly were you?" He asked, but I had a feeling he already knew the answer.

"I was with Patrick." I answered quietly. "I kinda thought so." Frank said, his eyes falling to the floor. "Do you want to talk about it?" He asked, looking back up at me. I shook my head. "Okay, well if you need anything, I'm here for you bro." With that Frank stood up, patting my shoulder as he walked by.

As his footsteps disappeared down the hallway they were followed with a loud thump. "FUCK." Frank snapped. I jumped up and turned on the lights, only to see Frank curled up in a little ball on the floor. He clutched his foot as he heavily breathed out in pain. "I just stubbed my fucking toe on the doorframe." He hissed, his face turning red.

"Do you need ice or something?" I asked, trying to hold back my laughter. But as Frank looked up at me with teary eyes I lost it. Loud laughter escaped me, making me drop to my knees and clutch my stomach. "What the fuck, how do you always fuck up." I wheezed, wiping the tears away from my eyes.

Frank sniffled and let go of his foot, leaving himself in a little ball on the floor. "I don't know," he pouted. "Fuck." I breathed out, standing up. I giggled and helped Frank up, earning a smack to the back of the head. "Little bitch." He grumbled before walking into his room, shutting the door behind him.

"I love you too, asshole."

➖➖➖➖➖

"Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to work we go." Frank sang as we exited our apartment building. "Oh my god, no, shut up." I grumbled, pushing his shoulder lightly. He ignored me and instead sang it again, louder this time. "Why must you do this." I whined, pulling my beanie further onto my head as people began to stare.

"Do what? Show people my amazing singing skills?" He laughed, swinging his arms as we walked. "Just stop, please." I sighed, shoving my hands into my pockets. Frank rolled his eyes, and thankfully didn't say anything further.

As we walked I looked around the city; a layer of snow covered everything like a blanket. And it was still falling, covering the people that walked under it. Even though it was cold the sun was still shining bright, making me wish I brought my sunglasses. "I ordered some new books a couple weeks ago, so those should be here now." Frank said, as we needed the shop.

"What books?" I asked as I dodged a jogger. I don't know how someone could run in weather like this. Hell, I don't know how anyone could willingly go running. "I bought like ten copies of the sequel to To Kill a Mocking Bird." He replied, weaving through a group of high school kids.

"I've heard that book sucks. That it's not as good at the first." I said, glancing at Frank. "I know, I heard that too. But I thought I'd be cool to read, see how all the characters are as adults, y'know?" I nodded.

As we got to the cafe Frank pulled open the door, the smell of fresh coffee, muffins, and books filling our noses. "Good morning." Spencer smiled at us from behind the counter. "Morning," Frank and I said in unison, giving her a wave. "Amber's out sick," she said, setting two coffees down on the counter.

"I'll stay later. I'm not busy today." I said, picking up one of the cups. "Thanks man. I'm talking Gerard out clubbing today, I'm trying to  find him a girlfriend." Frank smiled, thanking Spencer as he took the other cup. "Why do you want him to gets girlfriend so bad?" I asked, making my way up the spiral stairs, Frank following close behind.

"Because I think Bandit should have her own mom growing up, not Marie or Sarah. And also because Gerard's an annoying little bitch that always comes to me with his problems." He muttered. "Why don't you two just date, you spend almost every second of the day together anyway." I smirked, earning an eye roll.

"Because we're both straight." He sighed before walking into his office and shutting the door behind him. "Yeah, right." I snorted, walking further down the hall. As I entered my office my eyes landed on Mikey sitting in my desk chair. I jumped slightly, not expecting to see anyone at the moment.

"Hi." He said quietly, a small smile on his face. "Hi." I mumbled back, setting my coffee down on the desk. "I'm sorry," Mikey blurted out, "For everything. I shouldn't have been so clingy all the damn time. I've felt like shit for yelling at you over something so stupid.

"I hope this didn't fuck up our relationship because I still love you so much and I'm just so sorry." He said, his shoulders dropping. I looked at him, then to the ground. "I love you too, and I'm so sorry." I said before I pulled him in for a hug. "I'm so, so sorry."

"Don't be, you didn't do anything wrong." Mikey said. I didn't say anything and instead hugged him tighter. All the guilt from last night was filling me again, and this time it was worse.

➖➖➖➖➖
Author's Note:

So, I haven't updated since last year :/

WoW iM SucH a DAd HeH hEh hEh

But sorry guys, I've been busy as shit T-T

I hope you enjoyed this chapter though, a lot more drama's gonna go down and I'm really excited for it 👁👅👁

Question of the Chapter:
How many concerts have you been to? And if you've never been to a concert who's would yo want to go to?

Answer of the Chapter:
I've been to a 5 Seconds of Summer concert (best night of my life omfg they're all so tall and nice and I LoVE mIcHaEL so muCH kiLL mE)

And I'm going to a Marianas Trench concert on March 25th c:

Thank you cuties for reading, I love you all

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.3K 1.7K 24
Shadow is a 17 year old girl in high school. She isn't like most girls, who have all friends who are girls and some guy friends. Shadow has ALL guy f...
11.3K 816 17
When a natural disaster causes famine, sickness, and death, the world is brought back to the dark ages and humanity is nearly wiped out. Pete Wentz j...
88.6K 3.7K 39
Patrick isn't very good at making friends. He's homeschooled, so the only social interaction he gets is at his church, a baptist church (emphasis on...
6.7K 239 17
I'm Pete Wentz. I'm a sophomore in high school. And I fell in love with the wrong person. Patrick Stump. Christian. Against homosexuals. And worst of...