WHAT IF | JOY

By jjoyishhh

"What if I stop liking him?" Joy leaned against the wall while playing with her pen. "Why do you think like t... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16: Regret
Chapter 17: Bad Luck
Chapter 18
Chapter 19: Don't.....
Chapter 20: Confuse
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24: Darkness
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39: Worst Day
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45: Unforgettable
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48: Alstroemeria

Chapter 11

204 16 25
By jjoyishhh

(Eunkwang P.O.V)

As concisely as I reached Joy's house and I abruptly change my mind not to knock at her house.

I am afraid like what if her parents open the threshold? I probably would have run away. But at the same time, I have to ping it just to make sure if Joy was there.

I sighed heavily several times.

Lastly, I had no option. I have to knock it.

*Knock knock*

Hmm, I didn't hear any sound from this household. Her parents are not sticking around with her or what? Or is she being alone by all this time? She doesn't have any siblings?!

I began to get more worried about her. Aha! Let me have called IU! I AM SO SURE SHE WILL PICK UP MY CALL!

*Phone Dialing*

She finally picked up and said "Hello? Who is this?"

I answered, "It's me, Eunkwang." While I am answering to her, I heard a guy voice coming from IU's phone, he asked, "Who's that?"

"Oh, why are you phoning me in the middle of the night? Is there something happened?" She looks to catch easily.

I mumbled, "Yes and, by the way, IU....."

"Hmph?" She hummed.

"Who is that guy the one who asks you recently?" I'm odd.

"Ahhh~ That's my boyfriend Wooyoung." She calmly answered that.

"WHAT?! YOU BOTH STAYED TOGETHER?! Perhaps are you both......" I want to continue my speech but she cut it.

"Hey! It is not what you are thinking about. Ugh! Byuntae(pervert) Alert!" She is mad right at present.

I chuckled.

"Oh, dude, What was that happening you want to tell me earlier?" She back to the matter.

"Oh yeah! I nearly forgot to tell you that." I sighed, "It's about Joy."

"What?!" She inquired with a curiosity.

"She is not at home." I mumbled.

"Did you phone her?"

"I did several times, but yet she didn't pick up."

"I am getting to meet you then." She response.

"Oh, that's safer. But is your boyfriend coming with you?" I just want to make certain.

She giggles, "Yeah, but where are you right now?"

"I am at the cafeteria."

"Ok then, see you there!" Then she hung up the call.

(Joy P.O.V)

I slowly fluttered my eyes open. I felt dizzy "Where am I?" I appear around and it's not in the infirmary. I still felt my tummy hurt.

"At last, you're awake." A guy came near to me, afford me a cup of hot chocolate and gave of his smile. He come and sits adjacent to me.

He is tall, fragile, skinny, brown hair with a spike hair and plus he looks cute when he smiled.

After I drank a hot chocolate, I asked "Err...Where am I?" The first question it came in my lip.

"You're in my home." He reacted.

"Huh? HOW?" I inquired with a curiosity.

He sighed, and asked "don't you remember what was falling out a while ago?"

I blurred them out. I shook my head and said no.

At the end, he told me what was falling out a while ago.

I feel so grateful to him that he come and rescue me if he was not there probably I am dead already. LMAO!

The only thing I can articulate to him is "Thank you for helping me." Give a full of smiles to him while patting my hand on his shoulder. I don't know what else I should say.

I added, "Thanks for wrapping my stomach with that bandage."

"My pleasure." He replied and he added "Oh, is your stomach fine? Didn't feel any hurt?"

I bore on my tummy and it still hurt "Kinda. Oh yeah, we still didn't recognize our names."

We both are laughing. Like how come we still didn't recognize?

"I am Joy." I averred.

"I am Zelo." He answered it back

We both shake our hands.

I stand up from the sofa and look around at his house, I panted and said to him, "Is this really your house?!"

He nodded it with a calmly face.

"Can I stay with you?!"

He froze while looking at me with wide eyes open.

I scarcely realised that I asked him with no shameless.

"Err, I meant your house is nice so I want to stick around here....." I feel awkward out of sudden.

He changes the topic "Joy, come with me. I want to shew you something."

I followed him in. But when I walk, my tummy feels more pain! I drop down and I groan "Arghh!"

He has quickly come to me and declare me "What happened?"

The blood is still coming, though. It becomes more worst.

"I have to bring you to the hospital!" He sounded out with his worriedness.

"N-no, " I grumbled.

"What no? It's become more worst Joy!"

"I just hate hospital....." I become stubborn when I have to go to the infirmary.

"I hate going there because there is a lot of blood!" I yell.

"Why? What's with the lineage that makes you hate it?" He asked with a curiosity.

"Because I have a phobia with the blood." I mumbled.

I continued "Right now I am controlling but the truth, I can't look at the blood it makes me desire to faint."

Then I had no choice, I have to go to the infirmary.

••
I am sitting in the cafeteria while waiting for IU to come hither. I scrolled the pictures on Instagram then I saw IU just post her selfie and add the caption "Going out~^^"

I bust out laughing! I'm like what the heck? She just wants to see me, like she also have to post her selfie? And plus she should have appended that "Going out~^^ to meet Eungkwang (the handsome guy) In the heart of the night." That is better.

Right in a moment, IU and Wooyoung just entered in the cafeteria.

They both greeted me and I greeted them back.

While Wooyoung took to order a drink for them, IU sits in front of me. I quickly presented the pictures to her that which I talked a moment back.

She looks at my phone and she already saw the pictures "That's me. Oh, did you double tap my picture?" She changes the subject.

I stated "Yeah, it's you.... See the caption what you wrote." I continued, "No." I handed her a small laughed.

"Duhhh~ I don't have to look at it and I already recognise it because it's my picture only." she flipped her hair.

I sighed with heavily "You should have added the caption 'to meet Eungkwang (the handsome guy) In the heart of the night.'" I muttered.

She chuckled softly.

"Oh! Don't forget to like my picture!" She back to that subject.

"Pshh... never~" I said by joking.

Wooyoung just finished his ordering and he brings the two drinks for them. He sits next to IU.

He inquired, "So what did I miss?" and he gave with a small leafed.

I respond "Don't worry, we both didn't talk a lot." I gave him with a respect well she is his girlfriend he might get envious.

"Nahh~ Don't be, I actually don't care about it. You both are classmate so I don't give a damn on it." He responded

"But I still respect you, Wooyoung." I muttered.

He replied "Thanks bro."

Just then somebody makes a sound "Ehemmm."

"I am still here." IU added while she is running with her phone.

Wooyoung and I break out laughing as she warns us, not to talk about like this in front of her. Well, it's close to the boys' conversation.

After 10 mins later

IU asked "So about Joy... What do we do then?"

I am humming to her.

"So?" She took to me.

Just then Wooyoung interrupts us "I think she is not feeling well."

We both humming to him.

He continued "I think she is sleeping."

We both went on humming.

"I think she enjoys watching her Kdramas.
I think she's hanging out with her allies.
I think she....." Just then he wants to go along with his words at the same time, IU and I told him to stop.

"Enough!" We both shouted out at him.

He faces at us and he continued his words "I think she is going to meet her boyfriend." Then he stays silent.

I gave him unamused face.

He tittered.

"You kept saying that you think, opine, think." I yelled to him.

"That's because you both humming to me! Hence, I just guess it and you people kept humming to me."

"I think you were right." I giggled.

IU change the topic "Hey, I have an idea."

"What?" we both ask at the same time.

She makes a smirking face and said "Let's proceed to the hospital!"

"What in the world?" I demanded.

"Good, let just see if she's in there." She suggests.

"Sweety~ Do you mean we have to visit the hospital to the whole place in Korea?" Wooyoung seems to be concerned.

"Eyyy~ Oppa. Of course not. I meant near area with us." She is giggling to him.

"Urgh! You both please! Yucky!" I pretended like I want to puke.

They both started laughing at me.

And then the three of us ride a car of Wooyoung.

••
Finally, the school was over and I was free. I signed it heavily while laying on my bottom.

I fall asleep, and so I woke up. I look at my ticker, it's already at 6:30 PM.

"I can't believe I slept for almost 4 Hours." I uttered to myself.

I thought that I only took a nap for a while, but it ends up like this. I think I'm just tired. I start feeling unfulfilled and bored. I opened Instagram scrolling the pictures later I finished scrolling I opened Twitter.

"Goshh~ I don't recognize what else should I do." Talking to myself.

And so my mom called me to come down to eating a dinner.

I was about to run down someone called me on my phone. I didn't count at the name of my phone contact. I just answered it honestly.

"Hello?"

"Yaaa! Sungjae!" Eunkwang shout.

"Damn you! Can't you stop shouting? Like my ears can be deaf if you kept shouting like that." I muttered.

"Ha-ha! Mian~ but it's urgent!" He stated

"What is it?" I inquired.

He told me almost what happened to Joy. I start feeling worried about her. I went outside from my household.

••
"Turn left! Wait, then bend right! Oh wait.. I forgot. I guess I am wrong." I said to Wooyoung.

IU and Wooyoung start getting headaches because of me.

"Dude! Tell me, where do you want to go?" Wooyoung asked.

"I can't tell." I responded.

He sighed and asked "Do you know where is the direction?"

"Of course, I do! HA-HA" I snatch my hand on his shoulder.

Finally, we reached there.

IU asked "So what are we supposed to get along here?"

"Just wait." I said while said in calmly.

"Dude! You'd better tell me. Like we just remained in the car for no reason and you know that we are going to search Joy!" She shouts.

"Yeah, yeah." while turning over my eyes.

Just then someone knocks the window of Wooyoung's car.

I opened the door.

And that person came inside the car seat beside next to me.

"Who are you?" IU and Wooyoung asked at the same time.

"It's me Sungjae."

"How did you know about this?" She inquired.

I interrupted "Ehemm, of course, by me."

She makes a glaring face to me.

I asked to Sungjae "Why are you wearing a black mask?"

He answered "Because I want to."

As soon as we reached the hospital, we are proceeding to search for Joy. But unfortunately, she was not in that location. So we moved to another hospital still we didn't find her.

In the end, we reached at the third times we went to another hospital. We all went inside the big hall. Suddenly, while we all are walking, in front of us there is Joy!

All four of us called Joy but, unfortunately, she didn't hear us, but then we scarcely saw her in her closet is full of blood!

All of us are gasping.

"What happened to Joy?!" We question to ourselves.

-TO BE CONTINUED-

Annyeong! Gosh~ this is my first time, I'm writing my fan fiction in one day! I used to publish it for one chapter only in a week.
Urghh! Sorry for the story it's kinda boring for me in this chapter. I hope you people enjoy my fanfic.
By the way, I edited some paragraph about the hospital because I didn't write in detail so maybe you all won't agree about it. xD

DO VOTE/COMMENT AFTER YOU GUYS READING THIS MY FANFIC.

[160105]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.7K 710 22
"Do you love me?" Jimin asked frankly. "I-I'm sorry but I never really loved you. You know how much I love Jackson. Please don't try to ruin our frie...
5.1K 249 18
➤ what if one day you'll wake realizing that you like your best friend? well minghao couldn't do anything but to keep it from his buddy, junhui. ✎ sh...
38.9K 3.3K 25
"I don't like you" Jimin said while applying lotion on his body after taking a bath as Jungkook rolled his eyes, getting on the bed ready to sleep. "...
74.2K 2.5K 26
If I touch you I'm afraid you'd fly away or break *Reading book 1&2 is highly recommended* ** ©LadyKimTae Started: 09/17/16 Completed: 11/20/16 -- Bo...