Save Me Because I Can't Save...

By BoredFanFiction

Anna Smith was just the usual sad depressed teenager trying to deal with the struggles with school and a brok... More

Hey Guys...
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39

Chapter 26

71 5 7
By BoredFanFiction

Brendon's POV
As soon as Anna falls asleep I go to find out what the hell is going on with Patrick. He just left Anna when she was in tears and when she needed him. She was week and upset and she needed comforting and hugs. Mainly hugs, and Patrick left and went back to sound check. I mean I know it has to be done before the show, but we've got hours and it could of waited for like half an hour or so. Or at least until she was calmed down.

I tell Dallon to keep an eye on Anna and walk over to the venue where we're playing tonight. You can slightly hear the sound of the guys practicing. Our security guy lets me in when he sees me. I walk and sit straight in front of Patrick in the audience.

I watch them practice. Patrick is the only one who hasn't noticed me. He's not his usual bubbly, energetic person. He has he reasons but he can't be like that tonight otherwise the fans will notice and be worried.

Patrick forgets a line in one of the songs, I'm guessing it's not the first time he's done that today by the look on Petes face. Does he know what happened like 20 minutes ago? The reason why he's not singing and playing at his best?

They finish playing a few more songs, Patrick getting a little bit better with every song.

"Will Anna be singing tonight?" Pete asks when they finish singing Save Rock And Roll. Patrick shakes his head and gives his guitar to a stage crew member, then walks off without another word. "Did something happen?" Pete asks once Patrick is out of sight. I nod and explain the situation. "Is that why Patrick left for like 5 minutes?" Pete asks. I nod. "Why didn't stay with her for longer?" Pete asks. I don't even know that myself. "I have no idea, I came to talk to Patrick before the show" I said honestly.

Once done talking to Pete, I walk off back stage to find Patrick. Silently I walk around. I eventually find him in the dressing room, just looking at the ceiling. "I'm a horrible person" he says as soon as I enter the room. There's tears in his eyes. I've never seen Patrick like this, I'm kind of stuck on what to do. "Why are you a horrible person?" I ask. There may be something going on that he hasn't told us about.

"I shouldn't of left Anna, I just can't stand seeing her hurt, it hurts me as well. I'm getting annoyed at how she's not getting better and that wrong" He says now looking at me. "It's been hard on all of us Patrick, we all handle it in our own ways" I saw. I have had Dallon to help me. Basically just cuddle the fuck out of until I felt better, but Patrick hasn't had anyone to help him and that's worrying me. "Yeah" He says looking down and adjusting his jacket.

For a second I thought I was something on his wrist. But that can't be true, can it?

Patrick's POV
As soon as I adjust me jacket I see Brendon's eyes widen. Oh no. I must of accidentally pulled my jacket to high and shown him my scars. But he doesn't seem to say anything. Maybe he's not sure what he saw, I would rather not talk about it anyway. It's over and gone.

But is it really? It would be so easy to relapse without anyone knowing. Everyone's attention is on Anna, it would be normal for me to be sad and upset because of what has happened. But now I think Brendon will be looking out for me. Which would make it a lot harder. Not that I'm going to though.

Once we get back to the bus, we discuss what is happening for the night. Anna will hang out with who ever is in the dressing room and not performing at the time. And once the show is over she will be in the same room as us when we do a meet and great for the people with VIP Passes. Once it's sorted out with what's happening, we decide we should probably get some food before we have to start getting ready for the show.

Since there is a hungry Pete Wentz in the room, we all agree on ordering pizza. It's basically our 'go to' meal when we can't be bothered making a proper meal or going anywhere. I don't think Pete cares either way.

"Paaaaaaaatrick!" Pete moans around 15 minutes after we ordered the pizzas. "Peeeeete" I say back with a smile. "Go get the pizza" He asks while pouting like a child. "You're so lazy" I say before getting up to get my shoes. "Hey, I'm not going to get pizza, that's what friends are for" Pete says trying to stand up for himself. "More like slaves" Brendon says, also putting on shoes. "Whatever, I didn't want the pizza anyway!" Pete yells and we all look at him, knowing he's lying.

I sit back down, since Pete doesn't want this pizza there's no point in me moving. As soon as he sees me sitting he yells. "I WAS KIDDING, NOW GO GET ME PIZZA" Everyone laughs. Typical Pete.

Right then Anna walks into the room sleepy. "Stoooop with all the yelling" She moans before sitting next to Dallon. "PATRICK GO!" Pete yells again, seriously wanting his pizza.

I walk out the bus door and Brendon follows.

Anna's POV
Once Patrick and Brendon leave the yelling stops. But with an occasional whine of Pete, complaining about being hungry and that Patrick and Brendon are taking too long.

There's kind of an awkward silence in the room. I guess I haven't really had a proper conversation with anyone in this room since I left the hospital. I want to break the silence but I don't want to be the one to do it. Eventually Dallon does it for me. "Can we stop being quiet, it's uncomfortable" He says. I completely 100% agree with that. Still nobody talks. I start to feel awkward and unwanted in this room.

I look down at my wrists and notice I'm not wearing Patrick's cardigan anymore. Well that explains the silence. I look beside me to Dallon then get up and silently walk back to the bunks. I wasn't expecting anyone to follow me. I quickly jump back into my bunk and wipe away the tears that started to form in my eyes. Dallon soon follows me.

"What are you doing?" I ask, not really used Dallon comforting me. "You look like you need a hug" He says. That all I need. I wrap my arms around him not caring that I'm not that close with him. Once I pull away Dallon asks if I'm okay. "I could lie and say yes, but you'll know that's a lie" I say. I shouldn't be fine and I'm not.

Dallon looks down at my wrists and picks up my arms. "Anna, you need to stop this. It's not only hurting you but especially Patrick" I've heard it all before. I quickly find Patrick's cardigan and put it back on to cover my arms. I look at Dallon's blurry face and remember that I took my contacts out sometime this morning. "Dallon can you grab my glasses for me" I ask not being able to see them. Once I have them on, I can finally see Dallon properly. He looks concerned but not annoyed like Patrick was earlier.

"I didn't know you wore glasses" He says smiling. "I usually wear contacts" I reply smiling back. Dallon has a smile that is contagious, you can't help but smile when he is.

"So Brallon" I say remembering that I successfully set them up, it being one of the last things I was going to do. "I can't thank you enough for that, Brendon is adorable and I couldn't make the first move on him" Dallon smiles while he thinks of Brendon. Aww.
"I told myself making it happen would be the last thing I did, I had to make it happen" I say frowning a little bit. I wanted Brendon to be happy. At least if he didn't have me, he'd have Dallon.

After like 20 minutes of talking, we hear Pete yell from the other room. "WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG, IM DYING HERE" Well I guess the pizza is here.

Dallon jumps off the bunk and starts to head back to get something to eat. When he notices I don't follow, he gets concerned. "Aren't you coming" He asks. "Don't feel like eating, plus I don't wanna go back out there" I say honestly, I feel awkward around everyone now and I don't know what to do about it. "You know Patrick will come and get you to" I nod and Dallon leaves.

Almost seconds later Patrick walks in. "There's pizza out here" He says awkwardly. "I know, not hungry" Am I meant to be annoyed at Patrick? He yelled at me for not getting better fast enough. That's bad. Right? "Please eat, just one slice?" Patrick asks trying to help. Is he trying to make up for what happened before? Either way I just agree to eat, it's easier than fighting or arguing with him, or anybody.

Once all of the pizza is eaten, mainly by Pete, everyone heads over to the venue to get ready. And I'm forced to follow along. I grab my phone and earphones so I won't get bored.

Everyone gets sorted while I lay face down on the couch while listening to Twenty One Pilots on full volume. Eventually I get woken by Patrick saying that they're about to perform and reminding me to stay in here.

As soon as Patrick walks out of the room, all of Panic! walks in. I guess they're being serious when they say I'm not allowed to be alone, not even for a minute.

I flip over so I can see everything that is happening. Brendon is walking over to me and siting on my stomach. I hide my pain as he sits on healing cuts. Dallon must of noticed that I was trying to hide it and tells Brendon to get off me. "Thank you, now I can actually breathe" I say.

Dallon ends up sitting down in front of the couch and Brendon rests his head in Dallon's lap. So I decide to do the same thing to Brendon. "Oh hi" He says once I lay down. "Hi" I say before putting my earphones back in. Soon Brendon starts to run his fingers through my hair, making me relax and feel sleepy. Soon enough I fall asleep with my head still in Brendon's lap.

Half an hour later I'm woken by Brendon telling me that he has to go get ready. Even with the way everyone sorted out tonight, there would still be times when I'm alone. Even if it's for like 10 minutes. Not bothering to move, I put my earphones back in and fall asleep again on the ground.

Then around 1 hour later I am woken again, by Patrick again. "We have a meet and greet in 10" He says sitting next to me. "Do I have to go" I say while pausing my music. Patrick nods. "But it will just be fans being all fangirly" I pout. "You were like that when you first meet us" Patrick says smiling. "But now you guys are boring" I say smiling now as well.

Eventually Patrick helps me up and we both head over to where the meet and greet is. As we walk past the lines of hundreds of fans, they scream for Patrick. Tonight is going to be a long night.

Patrick's POV
Once everyone is ready one of our security guys lets the first people in. We usually have around a few minutes with each person, it's a short time but there's so many people to get through.

Anna is awkwardly sitting in the corner just watching everyone. Occasionally getting asked to take a photo but usually just rolling her eyes when someone says something stupid or annoying.

About half way through we have a small break. Just to rehydrate. Then straight back into it. Luckily we don't do this at every concert otherwise we'd get tired fast.

I recognise a few of the fans from previous concerts but no one really stood out. Well that until the flirty barrister turns up. I didn't think she'd actually come. "Why hello Patrick, I told you I'd see you tonight" She says while looking me up and down. Saying that I feel uncomfortable is an understatement. "Why didn't you call me, we could of had some fun before the concert" she whispers not that quietly while winking.

Anna's attention was now on the barrister, who's name I still don't know. Pete and Brendon are both speechless. "By the way, my name's Elisa" She. Elisa says before posing for a picture. And then I didn't think tonight could get any worse, I was wrong.

Elisa arm was annoyingly around my waist. As we all were fake smiling for the camera, she dropped her hand lower and squeezed my ass. "Times up" Our security guy says before walking out to get the next person. "Can't wait till we're alone, Stump" She says trying to be seductive, kissing my cheek on the way past.

As soon she's left, everyone looks at me confused. Except for Anna, she's hurt and looks like she's on the verge of tears.

I have a lot of explaining to do later.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36K 1.8K 14
A senior in high school, 18 year old Brendon Urie is practically an adult. But not so mature. He's never had a job, never done anything for himself...
698 44 1
Brendon isn't exactly... normal. Well, he is for the most part. That's what everyone that knows says - his life is pretty average. He has friends, a...
35.4K 1.7K 31
Dallon moves in next door to the biggest partiers. Brendon. When Brendon runs into him on more then one occasion more comes out of it then expected...
62.8K 3.3K 50
Dallon is one of the popular kids who drinks and curses, but he hates the attention. He has loads of friends, but he's lonely and just wants to watch...