Darker Blood

By ImogenScott5

Highest rating (06/01/2016) - #920 in FanFiction Massive thankyou to Radiant3 for this cover, I could never h... More

Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
My message to u
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
My message to u part 2
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
My message to u part 3
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
My message to u part 4
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty-one
Chapter twenty-two
My message to u part 5
Chapter twenty-three
Chapter twenty-four
Chapter twenty-five
Chapter twenty-six
Chapter twenty-seven
Chapter twenty-eight
Chapter twenty-nine
Chapter thirty
Chapter thirty-one
Chapter thirty-two
Chapter thirty-three
My message to u part 6
Chapter thirty-four
Chapter thirty-five
Chapter thirty-six
Chapter thirty-seven
Chapter thirty-eight
Chapter thirty-nine
Chapter forty
My message to u part 7
Chapter forty-one
Chapter forty-two
Chapter forty-three
Chapter forty-four
Chapter forty-five
Chapter forty-six
Chapter forty-seven
Chapter forty-eight
A message to you all
Chapter forty-nine
Chapter fifty
My message to you part 8
Chapter fifty-one
Chapter fifty-two
My message to u part 9
Chapter fifty-four
Chapter fifty-five
Chapter fifty-six
Chapter fifty-seven
Chapter fifty-eight
My message to u part 10
Chapter fifty-nine
Chapter sixty
Chapter sixty-one
Chapter sixty-two
Chapter sixty-three
Chapter sixty-four
Chapter sixty-five
Chapter sixty-six
Chapter sixty-seven
My message to u part 11
Chapter sixty-eight
Chapter sixty-nine
Chapter seventy
Chapter seventy-one
Chapter seventy-two
Chapter seventy-three
Chapter seventy-four
Chapter seventy-five
Chapter seventy-six
My message to u part 12

Chapter fifty-three

2.2K 96 15
By ImogenScott5

OK FIRSTLY OMG THIS FANFICTION IS CURRENTLY #920 IN FANFICTION ALL I EVER WANTED FOR THIS BOOK WAS TO MAKE THE TOP 1000 SO IM SO HAPPY AND NOW MORE BATCRAP CRAZY DETERMINED TO GET A HIGHER RATING THAN THAT SO PLEASE SIT BACK AND ENJOY UPDATED CHAPTERS EVERY TWO DAYS UNTIL THE BOOK IS FINISHED seriously you guys are the best also apologizing in advance for what this chapter contains k have fun

Secondly I have an odd question - which of the BTS members do you think would be most suited to serving in the navy or something like that (willingly of course)? Please comment to let me know, I'm hugely curious.

Inori pov~

I watched as Jin finally released his hold around my sister's neck, storming from the room as everyone else started to gather.

"Umai!"

I rushed to her side as she fell to the floor, coughing hard for air.

"Are you okay?"

She clung onto my forearms, her fingers digging in enough to form dark bruises. "Inori, I-"

"Stay away from her!" Jungkook scolded me, dragging me up by my underarms, holding me against his body protectively.

"Don't hurt her!" I shrieked as Hoseok approached, glaring daggers.

"Is it true?" Taehyung asked, everything about him alarmingly calm. "Did you help him?"

Umai rubbed her hand over the deep red marks etched into her throat by Jin's hand, staring blankly at Taehyung while nodding. "I did heal him."

"Fuck!" Hoseok cursed, ripping out a few strands of his hair as he started pacing the room.

"I was orders from the guardians to heal him, no one else could have saved him, I've never seen anyone that bad-"

"He was supposed to die!" Hoseok screamed, and I pressed myself further into Jungkook out of fear.

Jimin stepped in, trying to calm Hoseok. "Hyung, it'll be fine, we will be safe."

"That's not why I'm going to kill her!" He started breathing hard, twitching his itching fingertips as his claws started to emerge. "Yoongi and Namjoon died for nothing, we avenged nothing. If they are somewhere up in the sky, they look down on us and weep for us, because we have done nothing."

Jimin gulped and stepped back, knowing that persisting would only lead him into a fight with his brother.

"And you!" Hoseok spun back to Umai, who was still clutching her neck and looking defenseless, "If you seriously believe that you can waltz in here after what you've done-"

"I was bound by orders then! I don't owe the guardians anything now!"

He started pacing again, and I gripped onto Jungkook's shirt, the level of fear and tension only rising in the room.

"I don't believe you!"

"Yoongi and Namjoon were dangerous, it was imperative that they were stopped. Hoseok,-"

He froze with his back to her, clenching his fists tight although his claws were out, thick drops of black blood melting away from his skin and landing on the tiled floor.

"You have no right to speak their names! Or mine, or anyone's!"

And then he spun around, aiming a knee-kick with vampiric strength and speed into the side of her face, and she gasped as she was knocked back onto the floor. I watched Jungkook, Jimin, and Taehyung wince for her, as I screamed that loud I could hear nothing whatsoever.

"They were dangerous!?" Hoseok bellowed, his eyes flickering from a deep brown to red over and over, standing over her as she stayed on the floor, her own blood littering the cabinets and the floor.

"Inori, come on." Jungkook spoke to me, nudging me towards the hallway leading to his room. I let go of my hold on him completely, refusing to leave her here with an extremely dangerous vampire, and two others that refused to stop him from hurting my sister anymore.

He pulled me harder and I tried to shove him away, but of course he was stronger. I sobbed for him to let me go as he dragged me down the hallway into his room, locking the door behind us. I finally turned to face him, angry tears burning in my eyes.

"I can't cast her out. She's my sister, I can't do that to her!"

"Inori!" Jungkook exclaimed, holding onto my forearms. "I know how you feel, and I know that you feel you can't leave her. But she healed Ryo, she's nothing but an enemy to us!"

I pulled myself away from his hold with a glare. "You do not know how I feel. And Ryo is an enemy to you, not to me."

He sighed, his rage only climbing, his eyes turning a deep deadly red. "For fuck's sake! He infected you with the ice, posed as your father, and broke your bones over and over just so you wouldn't figure out you were different yet! He is not a friend to you!"

I stepped back slowly, not breaking his red-tinted gaze, my heart falling into my stomach as I realized what they would do to her. My voice came out even smaller than a whisper, as I tried to keep myself together. "You're going to kill her, aren't you?"

Jungkook sighed again, rubbing his brow in silence.

I was outraged, and my voice grew with my new-found courage. "Aren't you!?"

"Shut up!"

"She's my sister! She's the only family I have left!"

He snapped, spinning around, his hand lashing out at my face. Before I even knew what had happened, I was on the ground, the side of my face burning and hot with the seep of blood as a massive bruise already started to form.

I felt vulnerable, confused. I felt exactly like I did, that day in school when he slapped me. I remembered the disgust on his tongue, the accusations I didn't even understand. And now he was standing over me, his rage overpowering every other thing he feels, and I just got in the way.

"I don't care if she's your sister!"

I let out a sob, turning around to face him, despite how scared I was.

"I don't care if it's your sister, your best friend, or even your goddamn pet! I will not let them have you!"

He looked so scary. His entire eye was completely black, his shoulder muscles clenched, fangs elongated and his claws dripping with red.

"She is nothing more than a threat to you! Why can't you see that!?"

His posture started slackening, the black fading in his eyes until a crimson was left. His nails started to recede as his voice choked, tears now staining his eyes.

"I'm just trying to protect you, Inori."

I shuffled away from him, until my back hit the wall, and I started crying to myself, moving so a large portion of my hair would cover the dis-figuration on my face.

And gradually, the crimson in his eyes faded, leaving a bright mortified green. He realized exactly what he had done, and was now stumbling for words.

"I-I'm sorry, I didn't mean to.."

I sniffled, bringing my knees up to my chest defensively, my face still burning viciously, my voice choked with tears. "It's okay."

"No, no it's not okay.."

He was different now, so gentle. The bright green of his eyes shone throughout every dark corner of the entire room, and a part of me wanted to just swim in his eyes, knowing I would always be loved.

But he slapped me.

Me.

With slow movements, he crouched down near me, holding his hands out. "Please, let me see?"

I sniffled again, letting a few tears finally fall, turning my head further away from him.

"Inori, please. I'm not going to hurt you."

His voice cracked, and I stole a glance upwards to see that his bright green eyes were dulled with a grey color, tears starting to gather there.

I angled my face towards him, and his fingers brushed away the hair covering the bruised side of my face. His expression settled from worried to regretful as he observed what he had done to my face. My skin still burned and stung, and I knew that he had broken the bruised skin as his bloodied nails came to rest near his lap.

"How bad is it?"

He gulped, bringing those green eyes to my teary ones again. "Pretty bad.. but I can heal it right-"

"No."

"No?" He questioned, leaning back from where I sat on the floor.

"I don't want you to heal it."

"Why?" He let out a breath, inching closer to me again. "Baby, I'm sorry, I really am. I just lost control for a moment and I didn't even know what I was doing.."

I hiccuped on a sob, wiping away some of my tears although it hurt so badly and only brought more pained tears there.

"Are you breaking up with me..?"

I stayed silent, and he bowed his head. I didn't even know the answer to that.

And after a long pause, his head rose back up to mine. "She can stay."

I turned to face him, my whole body freezing in shock. "What?"

"Your sister." His lips formed a thin line, but he forced himself to continue. "She can stay. We won't kill her."

"How can you be so sure?"

"Inori," he shuffled closer to me, taking my sweating hands into his cool ones, and I let him. "They're all just scared, too scared to hear anyone or anything out.  If Umai really is on your side then she'll be fine with having one of us keep a close eye on her at all times. If she behaves and does everything right, she will be safe. But if does something she shouldn't be.. we'll get to that later."

I nodded.

"Does that sound okay?"

I nodded again.

"Baby, please, I'll never hurt you again."

"Why did you lose control?"

He shrugged, ever so slowly bringing me to stand. "I was on edge. Plus it's been a while since I've eaten."

I froze, and he caught on immediately.

"No, I swear I'm not going to ask you for that. Do you want to talk to Umai?"

I nodded again, walking with him towards the doorway, yet he pulled me back by the hem of my shirt. Just as I opened my mouth to question him, his lips came cascading down on mine, full of a softness and sweetness that I couldn't ignore. I believed he was genuinely sorry, and that he wouldn't do it again.

When I finally pulled away to take a gulp of air, a slight smile addressed his lips. "You know how much I love you, don't you?"

I sighed, flashing only a hint of a smile before my expression turned serious again. "I know. And you know I love you too."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

147K 6.1K 49
He walks towards you making your heart pound. His red angry eyes making you even more scared. He grabs your hands and pins you to the wall. Y/N: H-ho...
18.8K 1.1K 14
Is this how you're gonna behave with your professor, like a spoiled brat?' He said I didn't listen to him and started walking out of his office, but...
410K 16K 53
[COMPLETED] "Who is he?" I asked Ji Eun as I eyed at him. "He's Jungkook. He's really mysterious, don't go near him. Some girls even came back actin...
3.1K 296 33
* I hate you Kim Taehyung* "You jealous?" Fighting with fire was dangerous. But Jungkook sure loved seeing Taehyung squirm, disturbed by the thought...